Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,421 through 3,435 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    E. M. Trepke
    @e-m-trepke
      • Total Posts: 145

@loopylin

Yeah… I’m a Whovian. I especially love the old stuff. Tom Baker, Jon Pertwee… *insert chef’s kiss here* I was actually just watching “Robot” with my brother last night. I feel like classic DW is both cheesy and genius at the same time.

We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good on, eh?
      -The Doctor

Loopy
      @loopylin
        • Total Posts: 2334

@e-m-trepke

I’ve only seen the new stuff but I really want to see classic who! What do you watch it on?

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

E. M. Trepke
        @e-m-trepke

@loopylin

With new DW, the best episodes to watch are with Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant, and Matt Smith. After that, the writing gets… not so good.

My family watches classic DW on dvd. But maybe it’s on BritBox— I don’t know.

-The Doctor

Loopy
          @loopylin

@e-m-trepke

Yes! David Tennant is the best!

Ok I might just end up buying the dvd then. Thanks!

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

E. M. Trepke
            @e-m-trepke

@loopylin

Yeah, he’s great! 🙂

My four favourite are (in chronological order)

Jon Pertwee

Tom Baker

David Tennant

Matt Smith

-The Doctor

TheLoonyOne
              @theloonyone
                • Total Posts: 446

@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6

Milo

“Oh! I got it now. Sling sisters! It’s perfect!” one of the girls interrupted. What? (Do they know each other yet?)

Ignoring her, Simon spoke, “Maybe we could split up? Milo and Cammie, we could use your bracelet things to communicate with the other group.”

“Yeah,” Cammie said, “We could do that. I can go with the group getting food, and-” she turned toward Milo, “You can stay here?”

He nodded. It was probably the best choice for them, right now.

I’m thinking my characters and a few others can look for food to bring back while Kaine, Everly, Lyla, Matthew, and whoever else can stay behind and look after the girls’ injuries. But then maybe some villains or whatever can show up while they’re waiting for food. Is that ok?

hehe, yeah… chaos

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h
                  • Total Posts: 4732

@e-m-trepke I remember that–it was fun! That’s why I put my characters in again….

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

E. M. Trepke
                  @e-m-trepke

@keilah-h

Yeah, it was. I love making up mysterious and somewhat odd locales.

I’m really tempted to enter a character again, but my presence on KP would be a tad irregular. But should I? I have:

Alva: Princess of Levion. Curious, kinda shy. Trying REALLY HARD to prove herself. (Check “Charrie Chat!” For a little more info on her)

Darcy: A miner from Eudor. Determined. perhaps a little rash…. hmmm….

Crispin: Another miner from Eudor, Darcy’s best friend. the funny guy. (for those who’ve read KOTLC, I’m now realizing that in some ways he is like Keefe… but not Keefe)

Vesper: Prince of Ulmire. He is perhaps the most complex character I have so far… protagonist/antagonist. Son of a villain… Every time I think of him I love him more.

Hmmm…. Who should I enter?

-The Doctor

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

@e-m-trepke Any that you want! I don’t mind.  My computer died, though, so I’ll have to get my tablet to reply.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h

Oh and Crispin is a bit like Keefe? That’s cool! I like the KOTLC series.

E. M. Trepke
                        @e-m-trepke

@keilah-h

I think I might enter Darcy, as he is the least developed one so far. What has been happening while I was away (in other words, what is happening now?)  What group shall I plop him into?

-The Doctor

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@e-m-trepke any of them! Whichever you want.

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h

BTW I kinda like your forum signature.

E. M. Trepke
                              @e-m-trepke

@keilah-h

Thank you!

I think my problem is that I don’t know what the groups are anymore, so I don’t know where to throw Darcy in.

-The Doctor

Loopy
                                @loopylin

@e-m-trepke

Some of my and @theloonyone ’s characters are about to split off from a bigger group to go looking for food. They could run into Darcy in the halls if Loony is ok with that?

Viewing 15 posts - 3,421 through 3,435 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >