Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,406 through 3,420 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Light
    @lightoverdarkness6
      • Total Posts: 1643

@loopylin

Oh, I’m so sorry!! I’m just rocking the ‘mistaking someones character for another’ thing this month XD, right @mineralizedwritings ? XD.

For some reason, I thought Kad was your character i guess bc he’s in the group with Eddie and Ellie (Those are your charries right?) and Dante and Rueben and others.

You can probably just ignore my dragon comment I was partly joking

Oh, okay. Again, so sorry! *facepalms*

#HugRikerSquad

Loopy
      @loopylin
        • Total Posts: 2334

@lightoverdarkness6

You’re all good! There’s so many characters on here it’s impossible to keep track 😆 Yes, Eddie, Ellie, and Dante are mine.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Light
        @lightoverdarkness6

@loopylin

Thank you! Okay, I thought so. I really like Dante’s character! He’s very intriguing. I love his personality!!

#HugRikerSquad

Loopy
          @loopylin

@lightoverdarkness6

Thanks! 😊 He’s kinda my favorite.

…but don’t tell Ed and El. I’d like to keep my life XD

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
            @loopylin

Speaking of Dante…

@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h

Dante 

As everyone in the room watched, Eddie stumbled to her feet. Dante watched her the closest, expecting her to come after him, but she seemed too distracted. As his one eye scanned the room intently, he caught the dragon creature, Kad, looking at him. They both looked away quickly, but not before Dante picked up on the distrust behind his eyes.

Yeah? Well I don’t really trust you either, buddy. He thought. Still, he felt tense and unwelcome in the crowded ship.

He cleared his throat and muttered to no one in particular, “I’m… I’m gonna go get some fresh air.”

Doubting that anyone had really heard him, he slipped out the front door and walked out into the field.

(Just a random thing I thought of: I think Dante would actually be really freaked out by Kad’s frost fire, if he ever saw it. It would be one of the few things that could actually burn him and he’d think it was unnatural and wrong.)

Eddie 

After everyone saw that Eddie was going to be fine, their attention slowly left her and everyone started talking amongst themselves. Eddie got the hang of walking by herself fairly quickly, and no longer needed her sister’s help.

She checked that the ship was undamaged and then got herself some water. By then she was feeling fully awake and decided to meet everyone.She walked up a man she didn’t recognize. (Reuben)

“Hi! I’m Eddie. The… girl who was… unconscious just now.” she said, adding the last part on awkwardly. “What’s your name?”

Light
              @lightoverdarkness6

@loopylin

Thanks! 😊 He’s kinda my favorite.

You’re welcome! Yeah, I can tell :).

…but don’t tell Ed and El. I’d like to keep my life XD

Oh yes! ! don’t want to lose a new friend! I won’t tell. XD

#HugRikerSquad

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h
                  • Total Posts: 4732

@lightoverdarkness6 Kad is actually mine, but since I don’t use him too much I can see where the mistake comes from….

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter76 Do you mind if Feather and Crosshair leave the group temporarily? I’m planning to have them come back later, but I kinda wanted to see how they’d take being stuck here alone, and how they’d deal with one of the villains when it’s just the two of them. You guys can choose what to do about that.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12
                      • Total Posts: 6645

@keilah-h i don’t mind 😊

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 Alright, you want me to do that now?

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12
                          • Total Posts: 6645

@keilah-h if you’d like 😊

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 Sure. I’m going to get off soon, so if you reply I most likely won’t be able to answer.

@freedomwriter76 @koshka

Feather and Crosshair

Feather’s eyes stayed to a familiar-looking door. Hadn’t she been through it before? With Rinzler…..last time…..

“Crosshair, over there.” She tapped his shoulder. “In that room…there were frozen animals the last time I was here.”

“Hmm?” He looked up at her. “What is it?”

“That door. Behind it. There was something strange.” Feather grabbed onto the handle. “Look.”

Crosshair stuck his head in, slightly startled by the cold temperature. “Weird.”

“I want to figure out its purpose.” Feather explained. “Why bring all these animals here?”

“I don’t know, Feather.” Crosshair looked back. “The others are leaving.”

“We were just standing around watching.” Feather reminded him. He shrugged.

“If we get into trouble, I’m blaming you.” he muttered as he followed her deeper in.

(ah, there’s his typical attitude there!)

Loopy
                            @loopylin

The frozen animal room! Kinda wish my characters were there. We need more weird rooms like that one

E. M. Trepke
                              @e-m-trepke
                                • Total Posts: 145

@loopylin

I had fun making that room up! I haven’t been on here for a while, so let me introduce myself. I am E. M. Trepke. If I wasn’t so busy with schoolwork all the time, I would probably add a couple characters back in.

We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good on, eh?
                                -The Doctor

Loopy
                                @loopylin

@e-m-trepke Hi! I’m Loopy. I read a lot of the beginning of the rp including the ice room and I really liked that idea. : )

Good luck with your schoolwork!

Also I really like your pfp! I’ve been going through a bit of a Doctor Who phase recently

Viewing 15 posts - 3,406 through 3,420 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >