Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,391 through 3,405 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Light
    @lightoverdarkness6
      • Total Posts: 1643

@loopylin @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings

Matthew

I leaned against the wall, fiddling with a string on my shirt. Then I heard footsteps. And voices. Me and the rest of the group stiffened, waiting for something to happen.

The heavy wooden door opened, and a group of people was revealed.

There was Kaine, another young man, and several of the girls that I recognized from the group that Lyla was with before they fell through the floor.

I scanned the faces, eager.

Then I saw her. She was looking around, confused, but glad for the happiness of others in the chaos of reunitings.

“Lyla!” I exclaimed. She turned, smiled, and we rushed into each others embrace.

I sighed happily. we were finally together again.

I squeezed her tightly. Then I heard her gasp softly. I stepped back, eyes wide.

I looked down at her bandaged arm, and back into her pained face.

“O-oh! L-ly, are you o-okay?” I stuttered.

She took a deep breath, fighting against the pain. She let out the breath slowly.

So stupid! So incredibly clumsy, I thought.

“I-i’m so s-s-sorry, Lyla,” I said, regret and guilt flowing through me like a rushing river.

“Matt. It’s not your fault,” She said gently. “Listen to me. It’s not your fault.”

I slowly nodded. Then I changed the subject, “W-what happened?”

She smiled ruefully. “I did something stupid. You know me. When I woke up in this castle, I was locked in a room. I panicked and rammed the door with my shoulder. I think it’s sprained badly, maybe even dislocated.”

My eyebrows scrunched together. “You need medical assistance.”

“Yeah…probably,” she said. “Do you know anyone?”

“I-i’m not sure. I’ll ask around. But there’s got to be other people in this castle. Maybe someone here is a doctor. Maybe a medic or a nurse.”

“Okay,” she said. “I can bear the pain a little longer, I guess.” She smiled.”Let me introduce you to some of my friends!”

(@loopylin I just saw what you said about a bad guy or food XD. Yeah, @godlyfantasy12’s got Lilith somewhere in the castle too. And Not sure where Aramis/Edrich/Adoulphus/Dietrich are.) I’m going to bed now, but I’ll be here to,morow!

#HugRikerSquad

Koshka
      @koshka
        • Total Posts: 1558

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon  @godlyfantasy12

I’ve been waiting for his elven flame since I first learned about it!!!! It was AWESOME!

Okay, so maybe I’m being a tad dramatic, but I did say I’ve been waiting a long time.

I can try to RP, only I don’t really know what to have anyone say or do, so I a little lost.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12
          • Total Posts: 6645

@koshka yeaaa understandable….

😂 I’m sure everyone’s a bit confuzzled rn… so their reaction can just be whatever lol

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 8156

@loopylin. @theloonyone. @lightoverdarkness6. @mineralizedwritings. Do y’all want Adolphus and Dietrich and Himmler, though he isn’t doing anything, lol, to show up? 😉

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka.

Frida

Well…she was now outnumbered.

Now that Hitchens was down, she was alone.

Stupid man.

Shouldn’t he have known when to back down?

Frida slowly slipped away, knowing that no one was watching, and made her way down the hall.

Well, now she was on her own again.

No matter.

She could handle herself just fine.

She suddenly heard footsteps, and carefully and slowly followed the sound.

She walked over, though, when she saw who it was. “Adolphus! Dietrich! Oh, Dietrich, dear, what happened?”

Mutti…oh, I was hit with an arrow. It grazed my shoulder. Some stupid boy was protecting that stupid American we ran into earlier. But it’s fine now…we’ll find them again and give them a piece of our mind.” Dietrich said with a warm smile.

Frida nodded, before her gaze went to the other man there. “Oh, Himmler, my dear brother-in-law, how are you?”

“Fine, Frida. You?”

“I’m doing well.” She said with a fake, convincing smile.

Himmler had married a stupid woman who had stupid ideas.

Served her right to die.

Giving her life for a Jew!? How scandalous!

But, then again, even Himmler could be an idiot.

Like not allowing his daughters to stay with them.

And…for never learning his lesson. 

I don’t know what to RP for anyone else, lol. XD

Light
              @lightoverdarkness6

@freedomwriter76

Sure! I’m good with that! @loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings Thoughts??

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous

@lightoverdarkness6. Okay, sounds good. 🙂 I’ll wait for the others tho. 😉

Loopy
                  @loopylin
                    • Total Posts: 2334

@freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6

Carter

“Guys, we can’t just wait here in this room. We need to do something. We’ve found shelter, but we still need food and water,” Cammie said, addressing everyone.

“We shouldn’t be aimlessly wandering, though,” Milo said.

The group now stood and sat in a loose circle, facing each other.

Carter’s stomach twisted. He had forgotten how hungry he was during all of the recent excitement.

Beth spoke up. “Cammie’s right. But I think some of us just need to rest.” She looked at Everly and Lyla’s injured arms as she said this.

“Oh! I got it now. Sling sisters! It’s perfect!” Carmen blurted.

Simon, accustomed to ignoring Carmen’s nonsensical outbursts, responded with “Maybe we could split up? Milo and Cammie, we could use your bracelet things to communicate with the other group.”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
                    @loopylin

@freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6

I’m thinking my characters and a few others can look for food to bring back while Kaine, Everly, Lyla, Matthew, and whoever else can stay behind and look after the girls’ injuries. But then maybe some villains or whatever can show up while they’re waiting for food. Is that ok?

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
                      @loopylin

I also have a dragon character that I can toss in to cause some chaos if we ever get too bored : P

“Oh, no! The castle’s on fire!” is always good motivation for characters to move around and do things, just saying

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Loopy.

Anonymous

@loopylin. Fine by me! 😉

Loopy
                          @loopylin

@freedomwriter76 ok, cool

Light
                            @lightoverdarkness6

@loopylin

Okay! Good ideas! Kad, you mean?

#HugRikerSquad

Loopy
                              @loopylin

@lightoverdarkness6 No, Kad isn’t my character

Loopy
                                @loopylin

You can probably just ignore my dragon comment I was partly joking

Viewing 15 posts - 3,391 through 3,405 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >