Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,376 through 3,390 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Light
    @lightoverdarkness6
      • Total Posts: 1643

@freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings

We just finished putting up our Christmas Tree!!! 🙂 My brother just read this RP, and he called Everly “Mount Everest.” XDD. He loves coming up with funny/crazy nicknames.

Lyla

The boy collapsed into Everly’s arms, sobbing. He was breaking my heart–no, he had shattered it.

“Well don’t worry about it, we’ll be here for you,” Everly smiled at him. She was so sweet.

“T-thank y-y-you…” The boy stuttered.

“I-I d-don’t know when I-I l-last h-had a hug.”

He doesn’t know when he last had a hug?! Oh my gosh! Poor boy!

Another girl entered into the room, already choked with people. Kaine went over and spoke to her quietly.

I took the moment to walk over to the boy.

“Hi,” I said softly, not wanting to overwhelm or scare him. He was obviously traumatized. I couldn’t help but wonder who had done this to him. And if I could knock them into next year.

He met my eyes. “H-hello.”

“I’m Lyla. What’s your name?”

“O-oh. I’m J-julius,” he said, wincing at his stutter.

I smiled. “Julius. I like that name. It sounds like it could be in the Bible. It’s nice to meet you.”

“Thanks.” He smiled back.

I gave him a big hug. “You’re welcome,” I whispered into his ear.

His eyes widened and threatened to overflow again with tears.

“It’s okay to cry,” I said softly. I realized my own eyes were overflowing. “See? Everyone does it. I want you to know that, we may have just met, but this group will help you in any way you might need. And that whatever has happened to you, it’s not your fault.”

His tear filled eyes strayed to his lame foot, then looked back at me. Smiled.

“Thank you.”

***

“Oi! Redhead boy!” Carmen called.

I laughed. “Good one, Carmen. Very creative!”

She smiled back, “Thanks! It took me ages to think of.”

Kaine turned around, visibly confused by his new nickname.

“Hm? Me?”

“Do you know where our brothers are?”

“Oh!” Kaine said, looking back towards the passage door.

“They might still be looking for you over by the trapdoor entrance.” He pointed up the staircase.

“C’mon Everly!” He said, motioning for us to follow. I followed, excited to see Matthew. Kaine ran partly up the staircase, looking down at us.

“I’m comin’!” Everly laughed.

I found myself walking beside the new girl.

“Hi!” I exclaimed. I stuck out my hand. “I’m Lyla. What’s your name?”

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
      @mineralizedwritings
        • Total Posts: 2973

@lightoverdarkness6

LOL Mount Everest XDXD

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Light
        @lightoverdarkness6

@mineralizedwritings

Yeah!! XDD He’s so funny.

#HugRikerSquad

Loopy
          @loopylin
            • Total Posts: 2334

@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @freedomwriter76

Do y’all mind if I time jump a little bit and assume everyone in Kaine, Julius, and the girls’ group have introduced themselves and know each other’s names? It’s just getting a bit confusing right now.

Also this group is about to get bigger so we’re going to need to split it up soon.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

MineralizedWritings
            @mineralizedwritings

@loopylin

Sure! Do whatever you need to. I’d just like Everly and Kaine to stick to together.

Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 8156

@loopylin. Fine by me!!! 😀 I’m just going with the flow. XD

Light
                @lightoverdarkness6

@loopylin

Yeah, I’m good with that! Do whatever you need to do :).

#HugRikerSquad

Loopy
                  @loopylin

@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @freedomwriter76

I got distracted last night and didn’t actually do the rp, but here it is now! 😅

Simon

Simon waited in the room with the trap door feeling helpless. He had tried running after Kaine when he had left, but the kid had been too fast. Simon had given up quickly and returned to the others. He now sat on the floor against the wall with Cammie on one side of him and Carter on the other side. Carter was busy asking Milo a lot of questions about the bracelet thing he was wearing.

“So… you just write what you want to say, tell it to send, and it just delivers the message for you?”

“Yeah.”

“But you’re absolutely sure that it isn’t magic?”

“Yes?”

“Then how does it work?”

Simon was about to tell Carter to leave Milo alone, but he was interrupted by many voices and footsteps coming down the hall. Everyone stood up to see who it was.

Kaine entered with a girl who was clearly his sister. As Kaine said hello, a man who looked to be in his early twenties, a girl with a torn sleeve functioning as a sling, and an older girl who wore similar clothes to Milo and Cammie, all came in behind. Simon looked expectantly behind the growing crowd and finally saw Carmen and Beth standing in the back. Carter and Carmen ran to each other immediately. When they met, Carter lifted his sister up, spun her in the air laughing, and gave her a hug. Simon ran over and stopped in front of Beth, their brown eyes studying each other anxiously.

“You hurt?” She asked.

“No, I’m fine. You?”

“I’m good.”

Carmen skipped over to them, holding Carter’s hand behind her.

“You two are so formal.” She said, rolling her eyes. “Here, Beth. You do it like this.” She gave Simon a quick hug which he returned. She then released him and looked at the two of them expectedly. Beth and Simon smiled and then gave each other a big hug.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

TheLoonyOne
                    @theloonyone
                      • Total Posts: 446

@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76

Milo

“So… you just write what you want to say, tell it to send, and it just delivers the message for you?” Carter asked Milo about his wristband. They were all sitting in the room above the trapdoor, waiting for anything.

“Yeah.” He would’ve guessed that this was obvious, but as they were in a castle in the middle of an almost endless field, Milo could see how it wouldn’t be. Maybe.

Carter obviously believed it wasn’t possible, “But you’re absolutely sure that it isn’t magic?”

“Yes?” Technology makes more sense than magic does.

“Then how does it work?”

Milo was ready to start giving Carter an in-depth explanation of all the inner workings of the wristband (one he wasn’t sure he would understand) but was stopped by the clamor of a large group coming toward them. He stood up, along with everyone else, ready for whatever came through the door. A large group of girls entered along with a boy and a man. At the back was Elissa?!

She spotted him and Cammie just as quick and dashed over to them. Elissa engulfed him in a huge hug and gasped his name. Then she stood back, gripping his arms, and looked between him and Cammie.

“Careful,” he joked, “You’ll make my girl jealous.” (I’m not yet at this point in my WIP, but I want it now 😋)

Elissa snorted and rolled her eyes, “Do you two know what is going on? I woke up in a castle and then ran into this group of strangers. What are you guys doing here?”

Milo and Cammie glanced at each other before he spoke to Elissa, “Sorry, but we’re about as clueless as you are. We both woke up in a field outside and made our way here with the rest of the people in the room.”

Elissa sighed, “What are we supposed to do?”

(Just having a conversation with my characters 😁😋)

MineralizedWritings
                      @mineralizedwritings

@theloonyone

“Careful,” he joked, “You’ll make my girl jealous.” (I’m not yet at this point in my WIP, but I want it now 😋)

XD that was funny.

MineralizedWritings
                        @mineralizedwritings

@loopylin @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6

Kaine and Everly

Kaine and Everly enter a large room, with the rest of the group waiting. Kaine sits down against the wall, watching the conversations and reunions occur.

Anyone have ideas for what should happen next?

Loopy
                          @loopylin

@theloonyone

Eeee! Cammie and Milo! 💕 I didn’t know they were a couple at this point

@mineralizedwritings

Well, our characters need new goals, or we need to throw more danger at them. Maybe some people could go looking for food and water, or maybe Dietrich and Aldophus could show up if @freedomwriter76 wants. Or both.

Light
                            @lightoverdarkness6

We could have them run into a villian? IDk. Maybe?

#HugRikerSquad

TheLoonyOne
                              @theloonyone

@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6

Cammie

Elissa sighed, “What are we supposed to do?”

She has a good point. Cammie spoke up to the whole group, “Guys, we can’t just wait here in this room. We need to do something. We’ve found shelter, but we still need food and water.”

“We shouldn’t be aimlessly wandering, though,” Milo said.

(Movement 😁🤷‍♀️)

TheLoonyOne
                                @theloonyone

@loopylin @mineralizedwritings

Eeee! Cammie and Milo! 💕 I didn’t know they were a couple at this point

XD that was funny.

Lol, yeah. They aren’t a couple yet in my WIP, but I was tired of waiting so they’re together here 😂 Although technically they aren’t a couple at the end of my WIP, but they’re definitely going in that direction. It’s more of an it happens after thing. I dunno 🤣 But I love them

Viewing 15 posts - 3,376 through 3,390 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >