Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,361 through 3,375 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

@elishavet-pidyon Heyo! Would u like to RP? I’m sure Viktor has…uh…some thoughts on what just happened….

heh….

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12

Also….

so everyone knows…

November has Fire Elf blood in him, just as Corvina has Shadow Elf blood in her (though it’s much more prevalent in the family as her mother was a shadow elf, for November, it was a relative, like a grandparent or something)

Nevertheless, it still runs strong and was passed down to November.

Now, this being said, he had this power as a child…as most powerful elves do, (and he is powerful)

But due to things that happened at a VERY YOUNG AGE (like 4-5) his powers were blocked.

This messed with them, and now that they’re unlocked…they’ll never be the same…

Meaning, unlike other Fire Elves, November is not entirely impervious to flame, heat or fire. He is definitely more fireproof then most (as we just saw because he was practically on fire and only has a few splotches of sunburn, and his face is very red and such) but fire can burn him.

This isn’t supposed to happen, but it does…which is one reason Ara was so concerned. He can hurt himself…

Even kill himself if he remains in that state too long…

So…yea…

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12

Oh, and because it’s an elven power…if the fire is his own, it wouldn’t burn him from the outside in as normal fire does…but the inside out (which explains some of the RP)

heh…YOU’RE WELCOME NOVEMBER FANS XD XD  XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Elroi
          @elishavet-pidyon
            • Total Posts: 1056

@godlyfantasy12 …definitely. @koshka @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h

Viktor

The slug, Hitchens had his blade to Arabella’s throat. Viktor exchanged a wide-eyed glance with Reúven and unlooped his rod from his belt. Reúven had drawn his knife, and was quickly moving behind the man, his eyes glittering.

Then it happened. A wave of terror ripped through his tense focus as a blast of heat. Horror burned into his mind.

November was covered in flames.

The stones about them glowed scarlet as blood, then scorched dead black. Viktor covered his nose and mouth as a strange cry pierced his thoughts.

It was a scream like a child’s only too much like a wraith to be real, and it fell away before the shocked cries of those around him. His voice died.

A little part of his mind was screaming for him to do something, help November, get him out, but he couldn’t think anymore. The flames were everywhere.

Suddenly, something hit Viktor like a wall and he felt cold stone behind him.

Trapped.

His hands, feet, and back burned, taking his breath. Smoke filled his lungs.

‘Appa! Where are you?’

Then all was dark again. Not the black darkness that licked behind his eyelids, but a cool, ashy dimness. Something soft bumped against him with a low chortle. The fire was gone.

“Brother. Brother.” A gentle hand was laid on his shoulder, and he was surprised to find it didn’t hurt.

Viktor opened his eyes and looked into the face of Reúven. His cousin looked back with tears in the depths of his eyes. A slow smile gently touched his mouth.

Beside him, Esen was calling his name. Viktor wiped his eyes and stood up.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered.

“Sorry?”

“For not…” He took a shuddering breath and swallowed. His throat was too dry to say much more.

Reúven wrapped an arm around his shoulder and squeezed. “It’s all right.” He let his arm fall.

And so it was, much to Viktor’s astonished eyes. November was whole and Ara was talking to him, free of Hitchens. A look down at his hands showed their old scars, not raw and bleeding. He shook his head, wondering if it had all been a dream. A nightmare. He’d had them before.

“Where’s Hitchens?”

“There.” Reúven pointed to the prostrate form of a man against the wall. “He’s taking a small nap.”

“What did you do?”

“The usual.” Reúven shrugged. “He’ll be fine.” Then he turned to Viktor with the same heartbare look from earlier. “How are you?”

“I’m… Tired. Tired of this.” He said softly. “I just wish it was done.”

“I know.”

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon AAAAGGGHH 😭 I AM SORRY VIKTOR 😭 my baby didn’t mean to hurt you at all…he’s hurting himself…

@freedomwriter76 do u wanna do the next RP?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Elroi
              @elishavet-pidyon

@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h

By the way, Reúven’s “usual” is a quick, anonymous strike to a nervous shut down point. I thought it might give a decent way to clear off Hitchens for the moment, especially since I can’t see either of my boys, or any of the others in this group, standing still right then. XD

Also, I’m guessing Frida would run away, but @freedomwriyer76 you know your character.

Honestly, I’m loving watching this unfold. XD

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Elishavet Elroi
                @elishavet-pidyon

@godlyfantasy12

I KNOOWWW! 😭 but poor November is in serious trouble!

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 so will the guys be upset with him for keeping that from them?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
                      • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. Mine won’t be, both understanding that some things are easier to keep a secret. (Riker knows that really well, heh) Dawson and Vince understand the same, so no, none of mine will be upset.

Riker will be the worried one, being like: ‘”NOVEMBER!!! ARE YOU OKAY!?!?!?”

Lily’s probably scared tho…heh…*sniff*

Elishavet Elroi
                      @elishavet-pidyon

@godlyfantasy12

With November? No! At least, not my guys. They’re fair enough to not expect everyone else to be completely open when they aren’t.

They will be curious, however, and curiosity mean they will try to find out more. (In a kind, concerned way.)

By the way, is Corvina still in the shadows?

Anonymous
                          • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka.

Riker

Lily cried and clung to him, tight, basically choking him by now.

Riker softly loosened her embrace, trying to give himself some air.

Lily cried, and Riker heard footsteps beside him.

“I’ll take her.”

Riker nodded, handing Lily over to Leon. “Go to Uncle Leon for a minute, Lily. Thank you, Leon.”

Leon nodded, taking Lily into his arms. “Of course.” And he nodded towards November.

Riker nodded and rushed over, getting down beside November and Arabella. “November…November…are you okay…?”

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 ok cool 😊 @koshka

Arabella

“November…November…are you okay…?” Ara watched as Riker approached; his steps slow and cautious. His face was a mask of concern…

Her gaze slid to the others, Viktor…Reúven…both holding the same confusion  and curiosity…the same fear and concern in their eyes…

Ara took in a breath as November stood from her embrace.

He hadn’t told them…

She…really shouldn’t have expected him to. It…wasn’t something he enjoyed speaking of. Nor was it something he enjoyed having…

This…recent power…ability that had been unearthed during their adventures…

Ara gently grasped his hand in hers, studying his face. He looked…tired. Worn.

November’s eyes turned to Riker, wide, like a child about to be scolded. His shoulders hunched inwardly, posture slinking.

He thinks their upset…

Ara gazed at everyone nearby.

Are they…?

She studied each face, taking them all in.

No…

For all that she saw on each face was curiosity. Confusion. A bit of fear.

But mostly…

Concern.

And love.

But…Ara had found that…sometimes it could be hard to get November to see those things with his own eyes.

November squeezed her hand, giving Riker the smallest of nods.

“F-Fine…” He choked. Ara frowned, eyes glassy.

It was far from the truth…she could tell.

He hadn’t been fine for a while…

But…he…

He wouldn’t talk to her anymore.

Not like he used to.

Things were just….different now.

And…it almost felt as though…

Ara bit her cheek, looking away.

Everything was only moments away from falling apart….

It shouldn’t have felt like that…

They’d just finished the trials of Luna’s homeland…

Received their crystals…

Seemed to be…stronger then ever…

But….

Something was tickling in the back of Ara’s mind…

A…dream she’d been having recently…

A nightmare…

One she…couldn’t figure out.

One that…scared her.

She looked away, and, for a moment….

Wondered if the shadows were moving…

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h
                              • Total Posts: 4732

@godlyfantasy12 oh ha ha….funny thing when I saw what November could do.

Remember when I mentioned Kallus a while back ago?

As a dragon (like Kad if you’ve read those RP’s), he can do basically the same thing as November can, set himself on fire….Although it doesn’t hurt him at all.

So when I read that i was like “Oh that’s really cool!” because I have done the same with a couple of characters.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h cool! Yea that was a bit of an extreme situation. It’s usually only his hands, or something else, but he can’t control it, as u saw 😅

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

Light
                                @lightoverdarkness6
                                  • Total Posts: 1643

@loopylin

Sorry I didn’t see what you said until I posted that.
                                  Oh you’re fine!!

Carter and Simon have no idea what a phone is. 😆 (I know, they talk like modern Americans but they’re from a less advanced world.)
                                  Oh okay! XD Yeah, they do! Lol.

But we could just do a short time jump to when Kaine leads the group back to where the boys are. I’m assuming he knows the way back and doesn’t need to text anyone.
                                  Okay! Yeah, I suppose he does.

@freedomwriter76

Thank you!!! And I know, right!? XD Soooo precious. <3333
                                  You’re welcome!! Yes!! :).

AHHH!!! GIRLLLL!!!! YOU ARE THE SWEETEST!!!! (And that’s not offensive at all!!! That makes me feel so honored!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️)
                                  You are so sweet too!! Thank you!!! (Great!! Now I CAN read it in one day haha JK…Or am I? XD

Lol. XD
                                  🙂 lol, yeah.

YESSS!!!! Give him the hugs he DESERVES!!!! XD
                                  Oh YES!!! Going to now… 🙂

@mineralizedwritings

Oh I love that picture!! Kaine looks so cute XD!

@theloonyone

Elissa is so funny!! I like her. Lol

#HugRikerSquad

Viewing 15 posts - 3,361 through 3,375 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >