Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,346 through 3,360 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@mineralizedwritings.

LOLOl 😂🤣

Oh ok he’s 21! That helps, I was imagining him as like 14 😂 Wow this whole scene looks so different now 🤣 That’s ok though Everly still would have hugged him.

Well, he is handsome! XD Yeah…he may have been a little misleading. xD But trauma can make some people seem younger or older (depending on the person) than they are, so…

And yeah…either 21 or 20. I’m leaning towards 20, though, because of the timing of things. Him running away to enlist when he was 17 and all…heh…yeah…there’s a lot there that happened.

And oh, Everly, you would want to punch his father into next year. XD

@lightoverdarkness6
      . @theloonyone. @loopylin.

Julius

Everly helped him to his feet.

“Well don’t worry about it, we’ll be here for you.” She said, her eyes meeting his.

Julius nodded; throat too clogged by tears for him to say anything.

Suddenly, he looked around and noticed that there were more people than he had originally seen.

More than just Everly and Kaine.

All the others were girls.

He turned back to Everly, forcing himself to talk. “T-thank y-y-you…” (yes, he occasionally does have a bit of a stutter when he’s really dealing with his trauma/abuse/etc.)

“I-I d-don’t know when I-I l-last h-had a hug.”

Y’all…give this baby all the love. <3333

MineralizedWritings
      @mineralizedwritings
        • Total Posts: 2973

@freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6

Everly

“T-thank y-y-you…” Julius stutters.

“I-I d-don’t know when I-I l-last h-had a hug.”

“Oh your welcome!” Everly says kindly.

Kaine

“Oh, hey what’s your name?” Kaine says, timidly approaching a girl standing to the side. (Ellisa)

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h
          • Total Posts: 4732

@freedomwriter76 @loopylin

Kad

“Can you stand?” Ellie asked.

Eddie nodded, staggering a bit but finding her footing eventually.

Kad eyed the red creature–Dante–suspiciously. It’d take a long time for him to gain a dragon’s trust.

(that was kinda short but ok, I guess)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

TheLoonyOne
          @theloonyone
            • Total Posts: 446

@freedomwriter76

All the others were girls.

Lol, yeah, there are a lot of girls 😂

@mineralizedwritings
            @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6

Elissa

Elissa leaned against the wall as the man and girl spoke softly to each other, tuning them out. The only boy in the group approached her, “Oh, hey, what’s your name?” he asked quietly.

Should she tell him? It couldn’t hurt. “Oh, uh, I’m Elissa. I just…” she drifted off for a moment, “Do you know where we are? Like besides that we’re in a castle.”

Light
            @lightoverdarkness6
              • Total Posts: 1643

@freedomwriter76

Oh my goodness!! Julius is so precious!!!

Aww, I’m glad my books give that to you!!! <3333

Oh yes girl!! They are so good! I’m gonna have to practice some discipline to not read your book in one day😂❤️😅. To some writers, that’s very offensive, but not to me. I would love to hear a reader tell me that they read my book in one day😂😅.

Lol, well, Lyla, he is good looking, which is why I’m surprised no girl has fallen in love with him yet! xD And he’s actually 28, so he’s even older! XD But Reuben is 20. 😉

Oh yeah! I definitely have 🤦🏻‍♀️😂❤️. And he’s got the SWEETEST personality! Handsome on the inside counts more than on the outside…But it does help if they’re handsome XD.

Nope! I’m good with whatever! 😀

Okay! I guess we’re gonna have the group all together. I think I might make a RP with Kaine sending Simon, Cammie, Carter or Matthew a text or maybe they have walkie talkies (we can just pretend that for one second they have phones😅.) and then the group meets up with the rest of the girls and Julius and Kaine, so we can get that over with, If that’s okay with y’all @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @theloonyone @freedomwriter76?

Give him all the love, GIRLS!!! He needs it desperately!!! <3333

YES!!! We will. Okay Lyla, off you go. *Pushes her gently* Go give him a hug.  XD.

He’s just so handsome. XD

Oh yes XD!!

#HugRikerSquad

Loopy
              @loopylin
                • Total Posts: 2334

@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @freedomwriter76

Beth and Carmen

Beth stood awkwardly against the wall behind the rest of the group. In front of her, a man was crying while Everly hugged him. Beth felt bad for the man, but she mostly felt bewildered by the entire situation. Should she… do something?

Carmen casually walked over and leaned against the wall next to her friend. Beth glanced up at her.

“A lot of new people.”

“Yup.” Carmen popped the ‘p’ in the word as she said it.

“Any idea what’s going on?”

“Nope.”

“Great. We seem to be on the same page then.”

Carmen smiled and let her eyes wander the room. She got excited when she saw a boy she thought she recognized talking to a girl off to the side.

“Hey, Beth, look! It’s that guy!”

“What… guy?”

Carmen ignored the question and went bounding over to him. Beth followed.

“Oi! Redhead boy!” Carmen called, not meaning to offend him at all with the nickname. He turned and looked at her.

“Do you know where our brothers are?”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
                @loopylin
                  • Total Posts: 2334

@lightoverdarkness6

Sorry I didn’t see what you said until I posted that.

Carter and Simon have no idea what a phone is. 😆 (I know, they talk like modern Americans but they’re from a less advanced world.)

But we could just do a short time jump to when Kaine leads the group back to where the boys are. I’m assuming he knows the way back and doesn’t need to text anyone.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

MineralizedWritings
                  @mineralizedwritings

@theloonyone @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6

Kaine

“Oh, uh, I’m Elissa. I just…” she drifts off for a moment, “Do you know where we are? Like besides that we’re in a castle.”

“Oh! Uhh–” Kaine is interrupted by a girl to his right.

“Oi! Redhead boy!” Carmen calls.

Kaine turns around, visibly confused by his new nickname.

“Hm? Me?”

“Do you know where our brothers are?”

“Oh!” Kaine says, looking back towards the passage door.

“They might still be looking for you over by the trapdoor entrance.” He points up the staircase.

“C’mon!” He says, motioning for them to follow. Kaine runs partly up the staircase, looking down to Everly.

“I’m comin’!” She says, following up the staircase with the group.

Random pic of Kaine I drew:

I originally had this captioned, “POV, you hand my OC Kaine a live snake.”

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12
                      • Total Posts: 6645

@mineralizedwritings I LOVE THAT PIC 🤣 he looks so adorable

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

MineralizedWritings
                      @mineralizedwritings

@godlyfantasy12

Thank you! I think it might be my favorite character drawing yet 😂

TheLoonyOne
                        @theloonyone
                          • Total Posts: 446

@lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings  @freedomwriter76

Elissa

Redhead motioned toward the group to follow him, said, “C’mon,” and took off.

Well, he wasn’t helpful. Elissa huffed.  I might as well follow.

She went behind the last girl and started up the stairs behind them

(short and sweet) (I love the drawing of Kaine! 😂 The splash in his mug is really satisfying. And the clothes folds.)

MineralizedWritings
                          @mineralizedwritings

@theloonyone

Thanks!! It’s my favorite drawing I’ve done of him 🙂

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings. AWWW!!! I LOVE that drawing!!! So cute!!! <333

@lightoverdarkness6

Oh my goodness!! Julius is so precious!!!

Thank you!!! And I know, right!? XD Soooo precious. <3333

Oh yes girl!! They are so good! I’m gonna have to practice some discipline to not read your book in one day😂❤️😅. To some writers, that’s very offensive, but not to me. I would love to hear a reader tell me that they read my book in one day😂😅.

AHHH!!! GIRLLLL!!!! YOU ARE THE SWEETEST!!!! (And that’s not offensive at all!!! That makes me feel so honored!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️)

Oh yeah! I definitely have 🤦🏻‍♀️😂❤️. And he’s got the SWEETEST personality! Handsome on the inside counts more than on the outside…But it does help if they’re handsome XD.

Lol. XD

YES!!! We will. Okay Lyla, off you go. *Pushes her gently* Go give him a hug.  XD.

YESSS!!!! Give him the hugs he DESERVES!!!! XD

@theloonyone

Lol, yeah, there are a lot of girls 😂

Lol, no kidding. XD At least Kaine isn’t alone with a bunch of girls anymore!!! xD

@loopylin
                              . @theloonyone. @lightoverdarkness6. @mineralizedwritings.

Julius

Julius turned and followed behind the others, slower than them.

Stupid foot.

Julius pushed himself forward, though.

Same as he had done after he got Polio. He’d taught himself to walk again by pushing forward.

Pushing.

Pushing.

And more pushing. 

So, he pushed himself forward.

He’d prove it to everyone.

He was more than a cripple. 

They finally reached the top of the staircase, and Julius took in a deep breath.

He’d done it.

He turned to the others…there were a lot. “Uhm…I know Kaine and Everly…but…who are all of you…? I’m Julius…”

Anonymous

@koshka. @elishavet-pidyon. @godlyfantasy12. Alright, y’all, where were we!? XD Oh, right, Jocelyn trying to take Hitchens out! XD

Hitchens

Hitchens rubbed his neck, sitting up, finally having his breath back.

Stupid child…attacking him like that.

He stood, as Frida merely glanced at him, annoyance on her face.

“Not my fault, woman,” he snarled, and she raised an eyebrow.

(these two are gonna fight each other, lol! XD)

Hitchens’ grip tightened around his sword. “You’ll all pay for that one. Frida, step behind me, will you?”

Frida glared at him, but silently obeyed.

Hitchens merely smiled, taking one step closer.

“Don’t you dare take ano’zere step closer.” Cecile snarled.

Hitchens merely smiled. “Oh, dear woman, I don’t need to get super close…only…close enough.”

And in one fell swoop, he had grabbed Arabella and held his sword up to her neck. “Take one step closer, and the girl gets it.”

The little girl, Lily, cried and screamed, “Bella!”

(oh boy…oh boy…oh boy…Hitchens has made a certain ginger mad, I just know it. XD) 

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12
                                  • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 GASP…oh boy….ah…yes he has….

ermmm.. @elishavet-pidyon ur Charrie might have a bit of trauma with what’s about to happen… heh… 😅 @koshka

November

ARA!” November cried.

His mind flashed, memories replaying before his eyes.

The beast. The knife. Blood. Ara’s blood…

And…then she was gone…

The memories faded, everything shifting back to the present; Hitchens, holding Ara, metal pressed against her throat.

Ara looked at November, eyes not full of fear but…worry. Pain.

Not for herself…November realized too late, as extreme, burning heat was already flooding through his fingertips.

“November…” Ara said calmly. She gave the smallest shake of her head.

(Yall…Ara ain’t even worried about the sword to her throat XD!!)

November stared, eyes wide. He was trembling now, fists clenched so hard that nails but into skin. His hands burned…

His face burned…

His heart burned…

“Let her go, Hitchens!” Riker cried.

“Ah, ah…” Hitchens tsked. “Not until I get what I want. Or, in this case…who,” Hitchens eyes turned to Dawson, who went pale.

Cécile’s eyes widened. “Never!”

“Hum…well then, I suppose…” Hitchens edged the sword closer, barely inching it into Ara’s skin. She stood firm as a bit of blood trickled from her neck, looking every bit the leader she was.

November, however, was not so strong…

He never would be.

Tears fell from his eyes at the sight, stomach twisting, but this time…not in revolt.

But anger.

Ara’s eyes lit on him, brows raised. “November, no!” She cried.

But it was too late.

She let out a cry, a mix of anguish and…pain.

Because…

He was on fire….

November gripped his curls as fire rushed through his veins, breaking out and lashing over his body, his clothes. Everywhere.

Lily screamed.

November’s eyes closed, his tears evaporating as soon as they hit his skin. He let out another pained cry, the fire engulfing him. Burning him from the inside out…

“November!” A voice cried, but it was merely an echo in his skull. A cry in the wind…

“November!” Again it sounded.

He panted, unable to control the flames around him. On him. In him.

November!” The voice broke through, dousing the fire in his mind. His eyes tore open.

Ara.

She stood in front of him. In front of the flames, hands outstretched, but not touching him. Her face was lit with the red light of his fire, her brown eyes burning. A tear slipped down her cheek.

“It’s alright…I’m here…” She soothed.

November opened his mouth, but his mouth was too dry to speak. He swallowed her words as she continued to speak softly to him.

Slowly, the burning inside began to ease, the flames becoming returning to his veins…

Ara reached out a hand.

November flinched, unwilling to hurt her. She took his hand anyway, deeming it safe enough to do so.

“Shh…it’s alright,” she whispered.

And then…the fire was gone.

Leaving in its wake a very charred circle around November…

And quite a few splotches of red, sunburnt spots on his skin…

He sucked in a shaky breath as Ara gently wrapped her arms around him.

He blinked.

“You-You’re-“

“Fine…I got away…” She whispered.

He nodded, slowly returning her embrace, burying his face into her shoulder.

OK WRITING THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!! This is the first time I’ve ever gotten to write him using his elven flame before 🤩🤩

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 3,346 through 3,360 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >