Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,331 through 3,345 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Light
    @lightoverdarkness6
      • Total Posts: 1643

@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @theloonyone @freedomwriter76
      If I forgot anyone, I’m so sorry, I’m just so bad at remembering tags🤦🏻‍♀️😬😂😅.

Wow. I am so behind😅😂. Y’all, thanks for not forgetting me! I’ve been doing school, and then I started a new Christmas love story/and maybe mystery? book (Which is so good, by the way. It’s called The Noel Diary. The main character had a rough life as a kid, his mom was abusive, so it has a few intense or just heartbreaking parts when he reflects on his life, but it’s such a good book though! I recommend it.)

@mineralizedwritings
      @theloonyone

And, no! Y’all aren’t getting on my nerves. I like reading y’all’s rps. I use Prisma Colors colored pencils too😀! Those alcohol markers sound cool!

YES!!! KAINE, GET HIM!! My gosh, our poor charries😅😭. OH MAN, if any of these jerk stepbrothers hurt Matthew, Lyla will be very…upset, to say the least. Not quite Jocelyn angry mode😂, but she will be furious. But yes, Aramis, Dietrich, Adolphus, Edric…you better leave Matt alone😡😤.

(But it seems like if we put any of our charries in the castle, those boys are going to affect them in some way. And y’all have my permission for any of the stepbrothers to bully him in some way, as long as he’s not like hurt bad. But not Lyla’s XD.  Wow, that made me feel so bad😂😅💔😭. I’m so Sorry, Matt!!

I think Matthew would probably be friends with Julius since he’s so quiet too! Matt doesn’t have many friends either😢.

Matthew

“Lyla! Are you alright?!” I shouted at the floor. I heard her faint voice call back, “I’m okay, Matt. My arm is jarred a little more, but other than that, I’m fine.”
      I clenched my teeth. Why was this happening!? We had been so close. So close being able to talk, laugh, and joke like we always did, and then maybe finding someway to get home.
      Kaine shouted to his sister something about he was going to find a way down. I wanted to follow him, but I couldn’t bring myself to leave Lyla. I felt closer to her up here.
      “Will you come back and tell us if you find a way down?” I asked him.
      He turned. “I wouldn’t leave my friends.” He said, smiled faintly, then rushed down the hall and turned a corner.
      “My friend , Kaine, is coming down to try and find a way to get to y’all,” I called to Lyla.
      “Okay!” She shouted back. “Oh. Wait! Beth just found a way out!” She called back.
      “Oh. Really?!” I shouted, louder. Carter turned and looked at me.
      “They found a way out?!”
      “I guess so!”

Lyla

After we fell through the floor, I hit the ground with a thud and a groan. Pain shot up my arm and I sucked in a breath of air and slowly let it out, angrily wiping away the involuntary tears that came with the pain.
      “Are we alright?” Someone asked.
      “Uh, yeah. I think so.” Someone else answered.
      I heard someone get up slowly from a few feet away from me, then heard her footsteps as she softly start to move around.
      I heard her hit her head and say “Ow.”
      I started to ask her if she was okay, but Just then, Matthew’s voice faintly called out, “Lyla! Are you alright?!”
      I slowly stood, being careful not to use my bad arm to help push myself up, and stood on my tip-toes in hopes he might hear me better.
      “I’m okay, Matt. My arm is jarred a little more, but other than that, I’m fine.”
      There was silence. I know that he was upset and sad and scared. I wanted to say something that would make him laugh, or just smile and be happy again, but I didn’t know what to say.
      Then I barely heard him talking to another boy. Kaine, I think. The red haired boy. “Will you come back and tell us if you find a way down?” He asked. I couldn’t hear what Kaine responded with, but he must’ve said Yes, because Matt called down, “My friend Kaine is coming down to try and find a way to get to y’all.” My heart warmed with the ‘my friend Kaine’. Matthew was so quiet that he didn’t have a ton of friends.
      “Okay!”
      Then, the girl who had bumped her head on something, said , “Um… I think I might have found a way out, but…I’m not sure you all will like it.” I recognized her voice as. Beth.
      “Oh. Wait! Beth just found a way out!” I shouted back.
      “Evelyn, Carmen!? Beth found a way out!”
      I heard Carmen’s excited exclamation from a few feet away, and Evelyn’s soft, “God be praised.”
      “Follow the sound of my voice!” I called.
      A few moments later, Evelyn, Carmen, me, and Beth all stood beside each other, a few feet in front of the gaping hole, the cold air blowing our faces.

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
      @mineralizedwritings
        • Total Posts: 2973

@lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone (come join us when u have time 😀 ) @loopylin @freedomwriter76

Yeah lol 😂 doesn’t feel the best permitting people to harm your charrie 🤣

But hey, it makes for some sweet scenes afterwards… (I feel like a horrible person lol)

Did I mention Kaine and Everly have a 3-4 year age gap? Idk but now u know 😂

Everly

Everly slowly lifts up to her feet, keeping her injured arm limp at her side.

I hope Kaine find us soon…

“Evelyn, Carmen!? Beth found a way out!”

Everly turns to follow the other girls, trying to keep her arm as still as possible. They walk along the passageway, reaching the other side and coming out into a torch-lit hallway. Everly looks frantically around for Kaine.

Kaine

Kaine peeks his head into the passageway.

“Oh! They’re coming!” Kaine announces to Julius behind him.

There coming there coming…

Kaine backs out of the passageway to make room for them to come out.

Kaine and Everly

Kaine watches hopefully as people come out of the thin passageway one by one.

“E-Everly!!” Kaine shouts as he hears his sister emerge.

“Hey Kiddo!” Everly smiles, embracing Kaine.

Everly squeezes Kaine around the shoulder, doing the best she can with one arm.

“O-Oh! Are you ok?” Kaine says as Everly lets him go.

“I’m alright. Little banged up.” She says, with a slight smile.

Kaine reaches into his backpack for some clean bandages.

“Can I see your arm?”

“Yeah.” Everly sits against the wall while Kaine re-bandages her arm.

“I think it’s healing up pretty well.”

“That’s good. Thanks.” She says, getting up again.

“You look kinda shaken!” She says with a laugh.

“W-well yeah! I didn’t want you to get hurt or something!” Kaine says, glancing down at her arm.

“That’s not always in our control. I mean we could worry about each other all day and make no progress.”

“Yeah. I guess.” Kaine says, scooting closer to her, his matching friendship bracelet falling down his wrist next to hers.

Kaine glancing around.

I wonder where Julius is? He said he shouldn’t be alone, maybe we should go find him…

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 8156

@theloonyone. Totally have her join!!! The more the merrier! 😀

@mineralizedwritings

He’s 15! And thanks! <3

OOH, nice. Great age. XD You’re very welcome!!! <333

I can’t tell you how much I appreciate you warning me 😁 I was concerned about joining the castle because well… it is…

rather violent?

XD

I know somebody from story embers, where the character castle idea originated and it’s mostly humorous (ok there was a poor traumatized boi just like any rp) but villains didn’t actually harm people that much. 🤣

You are sooo welcome!!! I know not everyone has the same things they can and can’t read, so I wanted y’all to have a heads up! 🙂

And yeah…this one gets a little wild sometimes. XDXDXDXD

I see revenge is being plotted… please do not question it if Everly’s arm heals and she goes super hero mode, (anything to protect her little brother, right? 😂) She’s really good with a bow.

Lol, that would be great. xD

@lightoverdarkness6

Y’all, thanks for not forgetting me! I’ve been doing school, and then I started a new Christmas love story/and maybe mystery? book (Which is so good, by the way. It’s called The Noel Diary. The main character had a rough life as a kid, his mom was abusive, so it has a few intense or just heartbreaking parts when he reflects on his life, but it’s such a good book though! I recommend it.)

Ooh…it sounds amazing!!! I love bittersweet books, lol, maybe that’s why I write so many of them. XD

OH MAN, if any of these jerk stepbrothers hurt Matthew, Lyla will be very…upset, to say the least. Not quite Jocelyn angry mode😂, but she will be furious. But yes, Aramis, Dietrich, Adolphus, Edric…you better leave Matt alone😡😤.

Lol, I, for one, would love to see that. XD

I think Matthew would probably be friends with Julius since he’s so quiet too! Matt doesn’t have many friends either😢.

Poor babies. *sobs*

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings. Aww, I love those two together!!! @loopylin. @theloonyone. @lightoverdarkness6.

Julius is not used to having “friends”…so I’m gonna love him meeting all these people.

Poor boy has always just been labelled as a cripple…the only friends he’s found has been in the Army, poor baby.

Julius

Julius watched as Kaine embraced his sister.

He ran a hand through his dark brown locks, gaze falling to his shoes.

He had siblings…of course…four brothers…three sisters…but he had never been close to any of them.

Because he was nothing more than a cripple to them. 

“Julius? Julius, hey, this is my sister, Everly.” Kaine said, motioning to the girl beside him.

Julius looked up and forced a smile across his face. “Hello, Everly. Nice to meet you.”

MineralizedWritings
            @mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76 Thanks! And Yeah 15 I find is kinda the perfect age for a lot of characters. Not too young to be helpless, but still needs people a bit more than somebody older.

@theloonyone
              @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6

“Julius? Julius, hey, this is my sister, Everly.” Kaine says, motioning to the girl beside him.

“Hello, Everly. Nice to meet you.” Julius says, looking up from his shoes.

“Hey! Nice to meet you too!” Everly beams friendliness at the sight of Julius’s scared and guarded nature.

Poor kid! He looks so scared! I would totally give him a hug if I hadn’t just met him. He looks like he needs it.

“How long have you lived in this castle for?” She asks.

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings.

Thanks! And Yeah 15 I find is kinda the perfect age for a lot of characters. Not too young to be helpless, but still needs people a bit more than somebody older.

You are so welcome!!! And yes, it’s a great age! 😉 Most of mine are in their 20’s, but that’s just because it’s my preferred age. XD Don’t really know why…XD

@theloonyone
                . @loopylin. @lightoverdarkness6.

Julius

“How long have you lived in this castle for?” Everly asked.

Julius blinked, before slowly shaking his head. “Uhm…uh…never…I-I’m not even sure how I got here…” He whispered, rubbing the back of his neck.

“But heh…I-I always get myself into trouble, so…this shouldn’t be a surprise…”

Wait. Had that just come out of his mouth?

Julius quietly groaned. “Sorry about that…you don’t want to hear about my problems…” He whispered softly, gaze falling to his shoes again.

As it often did.

MineralizedWritings
                @mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76

Will Julius be offended if Everly hugs him? 🤣 She’s the super sweet loving type and honestly he’s probably breaking her heart rn

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings. He won’t be offended in the least!!! He wants more love, but thinks he doesn’t deserve it, so…yeah…Everly hugging him won’t offend him. It may make him cry tho.

MineralizedWritings
                    @mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6

Everly

“But heh…I-I always get myself into trouble, so…this shouldn’t be a surprise…” Julius says softly.

Julius quietly groans. “Sorry about that…you don’t want to hear about my problems…” He whispers softly, gaze falling to his shoes again.

“Oh you poor thing!” Everly says, giving him a tight hug.

Maybe that was dumb but I can’t let him suffer in his feelings like that.

Kaine stands awkwardly to the side.

“Are you alright?” She asks in a concerned voice.

TheLoonyOne
                      @theloonyone
                        • Total Posts: 446

@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6

Elissa (I didn’t actually think about how old she was exactly 🤣 but she’s around the same age as Milo, so 26)

Elissa woke in a massive, dusty bed. Very dusty. She sat up with a sneeze and looked around the room. The bed she was laying in had dark red blankets, sitting on a dark red rug spanning half the floor. To her left was a wooden desk and a wardrobe beside it. Where was she? This room was old.

After climbing out of the uncomfortable bed, she crossed to the large door. Elissa twisted the knob and pushed the heavy door open. Outside was a large, stone hall, stretching both ways. Should she be wandering? Probably not. She stepped out and turned left, hoping to find something.

“How long have you lived in this castle for?” Somebody else is here! Elissa turned around and walked toward the voice. She thought she heard some whispering but couldn’t make out anything. Elissa stepped around the corner and into a room with a group of girls and two boys.

She watched one of the boys quietly whisper and when he looked down, spoke, “Hey, uh, people? Do you know where we are?”

Light
                        @lightoverdarkness6

@loopylin @theloonyone

@freedomwriter76

Ooh…it sounds amazing!!! I love bittersweet books, lol, maybe that’s why I write so many of them. XD

Yeah! They’re so good! I love them too. books that instill feeling and love and sadness and so meaningful. 😊. That’s one reason I love your books!! 🙂

Lol, I, for one, would love to see that. XD

Yes!! *Fist bump* Let’s take down those brothers! Also when Lyla meets Leo she’s just gonna be like “Whoa. He’s so sweet and good looking and just awesome!” And just be crushing XDD. And Ruben. But Leo even more. But she’s 13, and he’s 24? so it’ll be more like “that’s my dream husband. Just gotta find a Leo my age back home”. XD.

@mineralizedwritings

Lol, yeah. Yeah, at least we can have the sweet scenes afterwards. (Oh yeah😂😭😭. I think writers are constantly feeling like that😅.)

I figured that she was older; she seemed older. But, I wasn’t exactly sure how much older. Awww! Kaine and Everly’s little relationship 🥰❤️😊. So sweet! Its similar to Matthew and Lylas relationship. They’re very close.
                          Should we have Kaine and the sisters and Julius go back and find the rest of the group? Or do you want them to be there with Kaine already? I’m good Either way 😊. @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @theloonyone @freedomwriter76 Do y’all have a preference?

Oh yeah, Lyla is totally going to want to hug him too. Poor Julius is gonna be bombarded😅😂❤️.

Lyla

We stooped to avoid hitting the roof of the tunnel, then walked/crawled through. We came out into a passage, and there was two boys. The red haired one-Everly’s brother Kaine, and another boy. He had dark brown hair, and when he shifted from one foot to the other, he had a slight limp. He glanced at our group, and at Everly and Kaine embracing, and then his gaze lowered to the floor, running his hand through his dark hair. He was obviously very uncomfortable and nervous. My heart went out to him.

“Julius? Julius, hey, this is my sister, Everly.” Kaine said, motioning to Everly beside him.

“Hello, Everly. Nice to meet you.” Julius says, looking up from his shoes.

“Hey! Nice to meet you too!” Everly beams friendliness at the sight of Julius’s nervous and scared nature.

“How long have you lived in this castle for?” Everly asked.

Julius blinked, before slowly shaking his head. “Uhm…uh…never…I-I’m not even sure how I got here…” He whispered, rubbing the back of his neck.

“But heh…I-I always get myself into trouble, so…this shouldn’t be a surprise…”

His eyes widened, as if he hadn’t meant to say that. Then he groaned quietly. “Sorry about that…you don’t want to hear about my problems…” He whispered softly, gaze falling to his shoes again.

My heart was breaking listening to him. Everly’s was too, I was sure.

“Oh you poor thing!” Everly said, giving him a tight hug.

His eyes widened in shock.

Im next to hug him, I inwardly declared.

@freedomwriter76 what does Julius look like again? Do you have a reference pic for him?)

#HugRikerSquad

Light
                          @lightoverdarkness6

@freedomwriter76

Yes! Our poor babies 😭😢.

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous

@lightoverdarkness6.

Yeah! They’re so good! I love them too. books that instill feeling and love and sadness and so meaningful. 😊. That’s one reason I love your books!! 🙂

Aww, I’m glad my books give that to you!!! <3333

Yes!! *Fist bump* Let’s take down those brothers! Also when Lyla meets Leo she’s just gonna be like “Whoa. He’s so sweet and good looking and just awesome!” And just be crushing XDD. And Ruben. But Leo even more. But she’s 13, and he’s 24? so it’ll be more like “that’s my dream husband. Just gotta find a Leo my age back home”. XD.

Lol, well, Lyla, he is good looking, which is why I’m surprised no girl has fallen in love with him yet! xD And he’s actually 28, so he’s even older! XD But Reuben is 20. 😉

Do y’all have a preference?

Nope! I’m good with whatever! 😀

Oh yeah, Lyla is totally going to want to hug him too. Poor Julius is gonna be bombarded😅😂❤️.

Give him all the love, GIRLS!!! He needs it desperately!!! <3333

what does Julius look like again? Do you have a reference pic for him?

I do, actually! 😉 It’s not in color, tho, so I’ll just say that he has pale skin, bright green eyes, and dark brown hair. But for all y’all, @mineralizedwritings, @theloonyone, @loopylin, and @lightoverdarkness6, here’s his reference pic:

He’s just so handsome. XD

Oh, and he’s…21, I believe, is what I wrote down…? I don’t remember. XD 20 or 21. One or the other. xD I think he’s 20…so we’re going with that. XDXDXDXDXD

@mineralizedwritings
                              . @lightoverdarkness6. @theloonyone. @loopylin.

Julius

“Oh, you poor thing!” Everly cried and hugged him tight.

Julius’ arms went limp in her embrace.

When…when was the last time he was hugged?

A young woman walked into the room and asked a question, but Julius couldn’t make out what she said. (Elissa) 

Julius’ knees buckled beneath him, and they hit the floor.

Tears coursed down his cheeks, and his arms wrapped around Everly back.

He hadn’t been hugged like this…in 12 years.

Before his Mama died in the house fire.

Julius sobbed as he held onto Everly.

Maybe he was a baby.

But he didn’t care.

He just wanted to cry.

MineralizedWritings
                              @mineralizedwritings

@lightoverdarkness6

I figured that she was older; she seemed older. But, I wasn’t exactly sure how much older. Awww! Kaine and Everly’s little relationship 🥰❤️😊. So sweet! Its similar to Matthew and Lylas relationship. They’re very close.
                                Should we have Kaine and the sisters and Julius go back and find the rest of the group? Or do you want them to be there with Kaine already? I’m good Either way

Aww thanks! Glad you think it’s cute 😁

I think maybe the rest of the group should end up where we are right now, because it looks like we have a little (very important) detour of comforting Julius 😂

@freedomwriter76

He’s just so handsome. XD

LOLOl 😂🤣

Oh ok he’s 21! That helps, I was imagining him as like 14 😂 Wow this whole scene looks so different now 🤣 That’s ok though Everly still would have hugged him.

@theloonyone

@loopylin

Kaine and Everly

Julius falls to his knees, sobbing. Everly sinks down to the floor with him, letting him cry onto her shoulder.

What horrible thing made him like this?

Everly gives him one last squeeze before releasing him. She helps him up, taking his arm.

“Well don’t worry about it, we’ll be here for you.” Everly says, looking directly into his bright green eyes.

TheLoonyOne
                                @theloonyone
                                  • Total Posts: 446

@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6

Elissa

One of the girls wrapped the man in a hug, saying, “Oh you poor thing!”

What was happening? She hadn’t heard what he had said, but Elissa assumed it was bad based on the group’s reactions. She should do something. But these people were all strangers. In a weird castle.

Elissa watched as he dropped to the ground and grasped the girl who was hugging him tightly. He started crying harder and harder until he was sobbing, his tears soaking his friend’s shoulder. She felt as if she was intruding on a private moment, something just for the two of them and no one else. But at the same time, she also felt the need to comfort him from whatever it was that brought him to this state.

As the man’s sobs slowly diminished, the girl helped him back up, holding his arm, “Well don’t worry about it, we’ll be here for you.” Worry about what? Elissa fell back, leaning against the wall, and gripped her arms close to herself. Where was she? What was going on?

(Was this just a repeat of everything that happened in Elissa’s POV? Yup. 😐)

Viewing 15 posts - 3,331 through 3,345 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >