Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,301 through 3,315 (of 6,791 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

Told y’all, Lyn can be…something else when u unleash that side of her…

u definitely want to be on her good side XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12.

Woah…never seen this side of Jocelyn before….

…not even with Franz…XD

Wow…

Glad Riker and Leon are on her good side! xD

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 yea….she doesn’t show that side much at all. You have to get her…we’ll really angry. Which Hitchens has.

not many people can break thru her optimism.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12

And…well, messing with Nyx was definitely the nail in the coffin XD. They’ve got a very special bond.

In the back of her mind she kind of has this feeling that if everything else fades, and even when she’s surrounded by others, Nyx is all she has. They’re just…connected. A team. Can’t have one without the other, kinda thing.

Thats why when she entrusts him into Grimm’s care at the end of the series, she’s literally telling Grimm she trusts him that much. Literally giving him Her Love. 

🥰🥰

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

Loopy
            @loopylin
              • Total Posts: 2334

@godlyfantasy12

Aw, I love that so much! That’s a brilliant use of symbolism. Seeing that side of Lyn is scary but also cool. (I’ve been reading everyone’s rps even though none of my characters are in them)

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@loopylin thank u!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

MineralizedWritings
                @mineralizedwritings
                  • Total Posts: 2972

@freedomwriter76

Ohoh this sounds interesting

Who is Dietrich and are you ok with my boi Kaine shooting him with a bow 😂

I have some schoolwork to do so I’ll be back to check on the situation later 🤣

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

@mineralizedwritings HE AND ADPHUS ARE HORRIBLE BULLY STEPBROTHER JERKS WHO DEFINITELY NEED TO BE SHOT XD XD XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
                      • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. XDXDXDXD

Lol, yes, @mineralizedwritings, that’s who Adolphus and Dietrich are. XD They are the stepbrothers of Leo, Joshua, Jakob, Reuben, and Wolfgang. 😉

And yes, Dietrich can be shot, but somewhere where he won’t die. But yes, I am totally fine with him being shot by an arrow. XDXDXDXD

Loopy
                      @loopylin

@mineralizedwritings  Ooo yes let’s have the boys and Cammie go beat up Adolphus and Dietrich. That’d be fun XD (lol just kidding… maybe)

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

MineralizedWritings
                        @mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @loopylin @anyone-else-nearby

Kaine

“Everly I’ll be back! I’m going to try to find a way in.”

“Ok! Don’t worry about me too much!” Everly’s muffled voice travels up from below the large trapdoor.

Kaine swings on his backpack and runs down the hall. He glances to the side, taking note of the large floor to ceiling windows, covered in intricate lace-like details in the glass-work. His boots thud on the ground as he runs. Looking around, he notices a small hallway that leads downwards.

Hmm. I guess down is the direction I’m trying to go.

Stepping down the stairs carefully, Kaine feels a cool draft blow over his face. The hallway stands with a eerie quiteness. Kaine takes of his backpack, removing his bow and an arrow. He puts it back on, slowing creeping forwards.

This place feels so creepy.

Kaine walks cautiously through the dim yellow light created by the torches below the ceiling. The lower portion of the room remains basked in darkness, barely reached by the torchlight above. Kaine holds his bow at the ready as he turns a corner.

Thud.

What was that sound?

There’s people over there.

“Well, hello again, Julius…”

A snarky voice echoes from the hall.

Kaine looks around the corner to see a boy cowering in the corner, with two men staring him down from above.

I can’t let it happen again.

Kaine remembers his sister.

That might be someones brother.

Kaine looks at the scared boy in the corner.

“Hey!” Kaine says, threatening with his bow.

“YOU LEAVE THAT KID ALONE!” Kaine shouts as he approaches.

The two figures turn towards him, but don’t leave.

Woah they look really scary. He’s like a foot taller than me.

Kaine pulls back his bow as one of them approaches.

He’s getting to close for me.

Kaine releases the arrrow off into the direction of the shadows.

Yall decide if it hit or not.

Kaine rushes forwards to the boy as the two tall figures run a short distance down the hall.

“Hey you alright?” Kaine asks, bending down to his level.

“My name’s Kaine, I’m looking for my sister, want to join me?” Kaine asks.

MineralizedWritings
                          @mineralizedwritings

@loopylin

XDXDXD

Loopy
                            @loopylin

@mineralizedwritings Oh, you were serious about the arrow 😆

Also, @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone I actually did a Beth rp on page 219. Did you all see that? I might’ve tagged you wrong…

MineralizedWritings
                              @mineralizedwritings

@loopylin

Lol I wasn’t kidding! 😂 I figured they can choose the severity though, I don’t want to injure somebody charrie even if they deserve it.

@theloonyone
                                @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @anyoneelse

Lol so I finally got around to a drawing of Everly and Kaine!

I changed there last name to Fairchild since, but now you guys know what Everly looks like.

(One of the autocorrect suggestions for Fairchild is Brainchild –umm what??)

Loopy
                                @loopylin

@mineralizedwritings They look so good! As always, your shading and colors are amazing ❤️

Viewing 15 posts - 3,301 through 3,315 (of 6,791 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >