Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,241 through 3,255 (of 6,789 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

Ma poor baby isn’t in great shape lol I’m more ways then one

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

Light
      @lightoverdarkness6
        • Total Posts: 1643

@loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings

That is such a cool idea!! Let’s totally do that! And Loopy, you captured Matthew’s personality perfectly👍😊!

Matthew 

After Kaine climbed over the wall, we found the stairs he had spoken of and met back up with him, Carter turned to me, his eyes sparkling with mischief.
        “Hey, Matt. I’ll race you to the castle.” “Wait. You- you mean r-right now?” I asked as he crouched down.

“Ready, set, go!” He shouted, then sped off.
        Yep, he meant right now.
        My competitive side decided to show itself, and I sprinted after him. I almost reached him, but we slammed into the castle wall. We slid down onto the ground, laughing. Carter grinned at me, “You’re pretty fast.”

“So are you!” I smiled back. I hadn’t had this much fun since I’ve been in the crazy castle place. We got up and leaned against the wall, catching our breath. Simon walked over to us and clapped Carter on the back. “Come on, break time’s over. Let’s get inside,” he commented. (Not said😂)
        “Alright. Come on, Matt!” Carter exclaimed, jogging over to the rest of the group.
        “Coming!” I laughed.
        I walked over to the group. Kaine said “Hey what do you guys say we look for our sisters… where should we start? It looks like quite a labyrinth.”

“Oh…I’m not s-sure.” I frowned, looking up at the castle, thinking about Lyla inside. Alone. Scared.
        I just had to find her. I looked over at Carter, who had a pained look on his face. And I would do everything I could to help my new friends to find their siblings.

#HugRikerSquad

Koshka
        @koshka
          • Total Posts: 1555

@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin

This does sound like an interesting idea. Maybe the scenery in the picture changes too, so if someone is inside the background reflects that, like if they’re outside it would show that too, just not the actual place.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 8156

@loopylin. Love it!!!! 😀

@godlyfantasy12
            . And yeah, they can go to that room, after they get Vulk and Zlati back. 😉

@elishavet-pidyon
            . Do you wanna RP to introduce Winnifrith to the group with November, Viktor, Riker, etc?

Elishavet Elroi
            @elishavet-pidyon
              • Total Posts: 1056

@freedomwriter76

Yeah! I’ll get right to it. Sorry it hasn’t happened yet.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Anonymous

@elishavet-pidyon. You’re fine!!! Totally understand being busy! 😀

Loopy
                @loopylin
                  • Total Posts: 2334

@lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings
                  Time to introduce the girls! We should probably add character descriptions for them.

Beth, Simon’s older sister, is 17 and has shoulder length dark brown hair. She is very practical and introverted. Carmen is Carter’s sister and is about the same age as him. She is very skinny and has wavy strawberry blonde hair. She is a lot more extroverted and she loves singing and dancing.

Carmen

Beth and Carmen had been wandering the halls of the castle for a long time without seeing a single other person. Carmen was beginning to wonder if this was a dream or maybe one of Carter’s pranks. Though… there was no way Carter could pull off something this big.

The girls rounded a corner and saw another girl with her back to them, looking over a balcony.

“Oh, hello.” Carmen said after a moment’s silence.

The girl spun around in surprise and Carmen immediately saw that one of her arms was in a sling.

“Oh no, are you hurt?”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Elishavet Elroi
                  @elishavet-pidyon
                    • Total Posts: 1056

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h

Winifrith

The door was flung open, sending Winifrith three steps back, eyes wide. The draft wafted cold over her like sudden dread.

Her eyes met those of a tall man standing with his hands on the little shoulders of a young lass.

“Hello there,” he gave a gentle smile “No need to be afraid. No one here is going to hurt you.”

Winifrith swept her gaze over the group that faced her. They were a motled crowd, some grown men, some young children. Her heart leapt at the innocence glowing in the little maids’ bright eyes.

Nobody seemed vicious, except perhaps for the giant eagle perched upon the shoulders of one youth, making the lad look both older and smaller than he ought.

Winifrith bit the inside of her cheek.

“Yes, don’t be frightened.” A young woman, who looked to be a little younger than Winifrith, stepped forward with a smile.” My name is Arabella. And these are my friends.”

Various gestures of greeting were given, all friendly though perhaps strange.

Winifrith let her hand slip from her sword hilt.

“And what is your name?” the first man with the gentle eyes asked.

“Winifrith Ætheling is my name. Winifrith lifted her shield to her chin and curtseyed. “I am honored to make your acquaintance.”

The soft lilt of her voice echoed in her ears with the ring of steel as she once more met the eyes of those around her.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

MineralizedWritings
                    @mineralizedwritings
                      • Total Posts: 2972

@loopylin

Lol I totally forgot to add a description for Evelyn. 🤦‍♀️

I’ll do that after school today.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Anonymous

@elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. @godlyfantasy12. @keilah-h.

Riker

Riker smiled faintly. “Nice to meet you, Winifrith. I am Riker Schind, this is my daughter Lily, and-”

“Uncle Leon!” Lily cried with a giggle.

Riker smiled faintly. “My friend, Leon Wagner.”

Leon nodded and gave Winifrith a smile.

The others quickly introduced themselves, as Riker looked around. Dawson suddenly looked tense…”Dawson, is something wrong?”

Dawson

He’d introduced him and Vince, and then quietly listened as the others introduced themselves.

But suddenly, he heard footsteps.

Boots.

Familiar.

Terrifying.

Dawson glanced around. He couldn’t be here…right?

“Dawson, is something wrong?” Riker suddenly asked, turning to face him.

Dawson didn’t reply.

Because Hitchens was heading right for them, a woman at his side.

“Oh, hello…Dawson…”

@loopylin
                        . @keilah-h.

Steve

“I only stole out of necessity and the fire didn’t hurt anyone. I checked. More than once.”

Steve raised an eyebrow, not quite believing. “Dante…I think we need a little bit more proof than that…I don’t exactly know if I can trust you anymore.”

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 OH GOSH… gurl. I am telling u right now…

If Ara finds out he hurt Paxton she will slap him.

but if Jocelyn finds out he whipped Nyx till he was nearly dead…

Im not kidding when I say she might almost kill him.

she can be FEROCIOUS. (She does kill someone in the series unless something changes)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon also let’s pretend we’ve all been introduced XD XD XD introductions are a pain sometimes tbh. For me anyway.

Jocelyn

Dawson’s face had turned white as Cecile’s from back home…

Which was saying something considering…well, the girl practically looked like a ghost.

Jocelyn’s brows furrowed, lips pulling thin. Vince gripped Dawson’s arm protectively, almost like a father would a child, and Lyn understood in a moment that whoever this was…

Was not there friend.

Not at the moment anyway.

She exchanged a knowing look with Ara, who nodded subtly. The two girls straightened, Lyn positioning her feet, ready at any given moment to jump or run. Spin, whatever she needed to do.

Ara, however, remained her calm, regal self, in the face of the two newcomers, one of which…

Had a…horribly disgusting resemblance to Lilith….

At least in the way she carried herself.

Ara must’ve seen it, because Lyn watched as the brown-haired girl twitched, fists clenching as the woman smiled.

Lyn placed a hand in front of Luna, and then glanced at Dawson. She winked, offering a smile.

“Hey. I don’t know who this guy is…but you can trust us.”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

If Ara finds out FRIDA HURT PAXTON….

it’s also on like donkey Kong.

listen both ma girls just gonna be like “we got this boys XD”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 AAAND I just read where it said they all introduced themselves…

i gotta start reading these things more carefully XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h
                                  • Total Posts: 4721

@loopylin Great idea! Crosshair’s going to be all like “WHY DO THEY HAVE MY PICTURE IN THIS BUILDING???!!!” And Feather’s just going to try to calm him down, which might or might not work…..That’ll be hilarious. I’d like to see how the other boys take it too!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Viewing 15 posts - 3,241 through 3,255 (of 6,789 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >