Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,211 through 3,225 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    MineralizedWritings
    @mineralizedwritings
      • Total Posts: 2973

@godlyfantasy12

Lol thanks for bringing that to our attention!

Ok Ik 😂, we’re totally breaking the rules atm. We’ll make our way over there eventually. We did this because the actual castle is kinda daunting (how many characters are there?) and wanted to get the hang of it before throwing ourselves in 😂🤣

The goal is to end up with the main group and have a better since of what on earth we are doing 🤣

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Loopy
      @loopylin
        • Total Posts: 2334

@theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6

Carter

“Sorry, guys, for ditching you all. I just ah,” The curly haired woman said, addressing everyone. “I don’t know what is going on either and I needed to do something. Maybe if we can get to that castle, thing, we can get some answers.”

“Oh, you’re all good.” Simon answered. (I am trying sooo hard not to say ‘Simon said’ because it sounds like the kid’s game and it bothers me)

“Yeah, it’s ok.” Carter agreed. “Speaking of, I don’t think I caught your and your friend’s names since you left so fast.”

The group reached the castle and started following the stone wall, looking for an entrance.

“My name’s Carter. Don’t know if I said that already.”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Light
        @lightoverdarkness6
          • Total Posts: 1643

@loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings

YES!! That’s a great idea!! Maybe once we get the hang of one group, we can add the sisters. Maybe they’re already in the castle!! Oh yeah, I’ll try to put something other than ‘said’ for Simon. That would annoy me too😂.

Matthew

“Oh, twin! Nice.” Kaine said.

“Umm.” Kaine paused, looking down at the grass.

“She’s uh… really sweet. She’s older than me too.” Kaine looked back up. “She’s injured. I take care of her everyday. She’s a really good shot, much better than me, but I have to do the hunting because of her injury.” Kaine said, gesturing at his bow. He walked in the direction of the castle alongside me.

So that’s why he has a bow, I thought. He has to provide for his sister. 

”Yours?” Kaine asked me.

“Oh, uh, Lyla is more outgoing than m-me.” I wanted to add ‘if you can’t tell’. “Um, she h-has brown hair that’s a little darker than mine,” I added. “Oh, and she l-loves to sing, but only if I’m around. She gets embarrassed if anyone else hears. B-but she’s really good!” I finished.“ Just then, the girl, Cammie, who had initiated the journey towards the castle started speaking.

“Sorry, guys, for ditching you all. I just ah,” She rubbed her neck in thought. “I don’t know what is going on either and I needed to do something. Maybe if we can get to that castle, thing, we can get some answers.” She looked hopefully behind her at the cluster of people who had somehow ended up together.

Everyone chorused their “Oh, you’re fines,” and “oh, that’s alrights,” she smiled and turned back to face the tall blonde…was it Miko? Miki? Oh man, I thought, we need a game of get to know you REAL soon. 

“Yeah, it’s ok.” Carter said. “Speaking of, I don’t think I caught your and your friend’s names since you left so fast. My name’s Carter. Don’t know if I said that already.”

“I’m Matthew. Your name will be easy to remember, I have a older brother named Carter too!” Everyone then started reciting their names. The tall blonde was Milo. The girl, Cammie. The boy with messy brown hair, Simon. Red head was Kaine. And then me and Carter. Carter was closest in age to me; just a year older. Carter was 14, Kaine 15, Simon 16, Cammie 25, and Milo was 26.

By the time everyone knew each others names, we had reached the tall stone wall of the outer court of the castle. Carter looked like he wanted to climb it. I was battling the urge as well. Let’s look around for a gate or something first, I thought.

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
          @mineralizedwritings
            • Total Posts: 2973

Kaine

“Oh yeah?” Kaine says, noticing Mathews stuttering.

Is he just nervous? Or does talking about his sister make him nervous?

Kaine looks up at the imposing wall. Small rock portions jut out of the side, and it’s streaked coloration shows it’s age.

Have to find Evelyn.

Kaine puts his hand on the wall, feeling for a good spot to grip. Swinging off his backpack, he fastens his bow to the back of it with a strap that was hanging from the side. It’s not that tall…

pretty tempting. It’s probably the fastest way inside.

Kaine looks back at the rest of the group, trying to gauge there reaction.

Better to stay with the group. I’ll see what they do.

But I do need to find Evelyn soon.

@theloonyone
            @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h
              • Total Posts: 4732

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka

Feather and Crosshair

“You have a cat! Is it your pet?” Edy shouted, getting close to Grimm.

“It’s not a cat, Edy. Or a pet. His…his name is Nyx. He’s a…well…he’s not exactly a fox but…he kinda looks like one.” Joshua explained, chuckling.

“Is he sleeping?” Camille asked.

“Ah…the little animal’s just…a bit under the weather right now. But he’ll be alright.” Joshua told them.

Feather thought of how the girls would react to Stormcloud if he’d been here. He wouldn’t have liked it for sure….

The two girls came to Paxton next. “Hi!” one of them said to him, although Paxton kept hiding. “I like your bear! What’s its name?”

(@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 I hope you don’t mind that I initiated a conversation between them. I just thought they’d ask questions to each of their apparent new friends…you can take it wherever you want.)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12
                • Total Posts: 6645

@keilah-h I don’t mind! @freedomwriter76

Paxton

Paxton looked down at the two girls, with their bright eyes and smiles. He glanced at Grimm, who smiled, raising his brows as if to say, “Well? Go on.”

Paxton shuffled in Leo’s arms, letting him know he was ready to get down. Leo gently set him on the stone floor.

Paxton winced slightly as he straightened, the deep slice on his back stinging at the movement. He gripped the coat Leo had given him closer, along with his bear.

He looked at the two girls, a bit surprised to find he was a taller then the blonde, and a bit taller then the brown-haired one. Enough to look down at her just a bit.

It was strange…he wasn’t used to being around anyone smaller then him….

Except Nyx.

“I-It’s name is…is Hope.” He said quietly, still sticking close to Leo’s side. The two girls stared at him expectantly, as if waiting for him to speak more…

But….

He’d never really spoken to other…children before.

Well…

He’d met a few Mer children back home…

They had been nice…

But…other then that…the children of his home, the Fae, were far and few between…and, weren’t exactly the most pleasant of company…

Especially for him.

Not that he ever got the chance to be around any anyway.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 My characters are just going to watch, at least until one of the girls asks them a question or something.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

https://www.ptsduk.org/can-childhood-ptsd-be-mistaken-for-autism/

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

Ahhh idk why it umm posted that link??? I think KP glitched lol

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka Anyone want to RP?

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h

@loopylin I’m waiting for @freedomwriter76 to RP in our group, then I’ll go.

Anonymous
                            • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. @keilah-h. @elishavet-pidyon. @loopylin. AGHHHH!!! I’m so sorry y’all! I totally forgot about all of this! I’ve been so busy, what with school and church and doctors’ appointments, other things on KP…and holidays coming up, sorry y’all! DX

Steve

“Dante, what are you doing?” Dante jumped and turned around to face him, a guilty look on his face.

Steve stepped closer to him. “Dante…what. Are. You. Doing?” Steve asked again, stepping closer to him, shield still in hand from fighting the others.

Suddenly, footsteps sounded, and Reuben stepped into the ship, one of the alien girls in his arms, the other at his side. His eyes widened. “Steve…Dante…what…?”

“Reuben, why…?”

“This is their home…this ship…it’s their home…I have to help…”

Steve turned to face Dante again. “Dante…” He grabbed Dante’s shirt, pulling him out of the seat and towards him, “I think we all need an explanation.

(Hehe…I don’t think Dante knows who he’s messing with…XD)

Leo

“It’s such a pretty bear…” Camille whispered. She looked up at Paxton. “Do you like to draw? My cousin Reuben is teaching me…Leo, where’s Reuben?”

Leo bit his lip, glancing around at his brothers.

Wolfgang’s gaze fell to his shoes.

Leo glanced back at Camille. “He’s…he’s not here right now…” He felt a tug on his pant leg. Edy held up her arms to him.

Leo smiled faintly and lifted her up onto his hip, even though his injury protested.

Camille bit her lip. “Oh…okay then…but Paxton…do you like to draw…?”

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 hey ur good girl!! Don’t stress!! This is for fun!! 😊 @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon

Paxton

Paxton nodded slowly. “Y-Yes…” He whispered. It was still a bit…strange being able to talk freely about his likes and dislikes.

It was strange just being able to talk freely about…anything really.

“I like to…to paint…”

Camille smiled, eyes brightening. “What kinds of things do you paint? I bet you’re really good!”

Paxton bit his bottom lip, brows furrowing. What exactly did he paint?

Dreams…

His feelings…

Just…random splotches of color mostly…

Sometimes images would form from his paintings…his drawings…but, oftentimes they weren’t exactly pleasant.

Though, recently he’d noticed a few of his drawings…paintings, had taken a more…light, heartfelt appearance.

“I think Paxton’s a bit more of a…visionary artist,” Grimm came to his rescue, smiling fondly.

Camille tilted her head, “What’s that mean?” She looked up at Leo.

“Well, it simply means Paxton prefers to draw or paint how he feels, instead of maybe drawing an object, or a person, as most people do.”

Camille nodded, eyes dawning with a bit of realization. Paxton looked at Grimm with bright eyes.

He’d never been called an artist before….

He smiled, warmth filling his chest and making a bit of the nervousness of conversation evaporate.

He…rather liked being an…artist.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Loopy
                              @loopylin
                                • Total Posts: 2334

@freedomwriter76  hehe yeah, Dante needs to learn to quit being so selfish and Steve is the perfect person to teach him that lesson @keilah-h

Dante

“Dante…” Steve grabbed Dante’s shirt, pulling him out of the seat and towards him, “I think we all need an explanation.”

Dante grabbed the arm that held his shirt with both hands and looked up at Steve’s face. He was angry. Very angry. Dante glanced away, unable to hold his gaze. Dante knew he deserved every bit of his anger, but Steve was still holding back.

Panic and guilt started rising up inside of Dante’s chest, but he shoved them down quickly. He furrowed his brow and stared at the floor.

“I’m going home. Or, I was going home. I was going to go back without having to worry about those bounty hunters chasing me and making my life a living nightmare!” He glared accusingly at Ellie. She did not return it, but instead gave him the same annoying wide eyed stare she always gave him.

“You’re bounty hunters?” Steve asked.

“Among other things.” Ellie muttered. “But he deserves it. Charged with theft and arson.”

Dante felt Steve’s grip tighten and he returned to staring at the floor. “I only stole out of necessity and the fire didn’t hurt anyone. I checked. More than once.”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Light
                                @lightoverdarkness6
                                  • Total Posts: 1643

@loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings

Matthew

”Oh yeah?” Kaine said, looking at me, brows furrowed. I knew he was wondering why I stuttered so much. Quite frankly, I wasn’t sure! I always got nervous when I was around new people, if I’m around a pretty girl, or if I’m afraid something happened to Lyla. And when I get scared, I stutter.

Oh man, I’ve  got to find her. She always calms me down. 

I glanced over at Kaine, who was… not there anymore. I stopped and looked behind me. He was a few feet away, backpack and bow  the ground, with his hands trying to find grip in the high stone wall.
                                  “U-um, hey guys?” I called to the group, who hadn’t noticed that me and Kaine had stopped, and kept walking.
                                  “G-guys?” I shouted, louder this time. Carter turned.
                                  “Oh yeah, Kaine, you’ve got the idea!!” He shouted joyfully. Kaine sat on the top of the wall. “Hey, Matthew, hand me the bow and backpack, will you?” “Sure thing!” The group had followed Carter back to us, and now we all stood in a cluster at the bottom of the wall, looking up at Kaine.
                                  “What do you see, Kaine?” I asked.

#HugRikerSquad

Viewing 15 posts - 3,211 through 3,225 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >