Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,196 through 3,210 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Light
    @lightoverdarkness6
      • Total Posts: 1643

Whoa that was a long oneđŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïžđŸ˜‚. Sorry y’all!

#HugRikerSquad

Loopy
      @loopylin
        • Total Posts: 2334

@lightoverdarkness6   That’s not very long, actually. You should see some of the things freedom and godlyfantasy have written 😆. The longer ones are the most fun to read anyway.   @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings

Simon

“Should we follow them? We’ll need a place to sleep and shelter if it rains. And maybe we can find something to eat in that castle.”

Simon glanced over Carter. At the mention of food, the young boy’s eyes had widened and his mouth had opened slightly. Simon smirked. Carter had reach the age in a boy’s life where he had the constant appetite of a lion.

Simon nodded and started casually walking towards the castle. “Yeah. Let’s go.”

Matthew and Carter followed immediately. The redhead boy hesitated for a moment, but then followed as well.

As they walked, Simon answered Matthew’s previous question. “I haven’t seen your sister, sorry. Carter and I are missing some sisters as well.”

Carter let out a small gasp. “You’re right! I can’t believe I didn’t notice. Carmen
”

Guilt covered his face and it was clear he was beating himself up in his head.

“It’s alright, Carter.” Simon reassured him. “We only woke up here a few moments ago. We’ll look for them”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

MineralizedWritings
        @mineralizedwritings
          • Total Posts: 2973

@theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6

Lol, we seem to have a thing with missing sisters, Kaine has one too đŸ˜‚đŸ€Ł

Kaine

“It’s alright, Carter.” Simon reassures him. “We only woke up here a few moments ago. We’ll look for them”

Kaine follows behind the larger group.

Yeah that girls got a good idea.

We need to reach shelter.

Kaine turns around face Carter and Simon.

Carter lets out a small gasp. “You’re right! I can’t believe I didn’t notice. Carmen
”

“Your missing a sister?” Kaine asks. “So am I.”

I hope my sister is doing okay… I have no idea how time works in this world. She will probably need some water soon… and who knows if she has the energy to get it herself.

These people seem pretty safe. But I’ll still have my bow at the ready. You never now when a grouse will show up. We need food.

“Well, lets go to the castle. We don’t want to be caught out in the cold.”  Kaine says loudly, so the entire group can here. He runs up to the rest of the group towards the castle.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Light
          @lightoverdarkness6

@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @theloonyone

Oh okay! Lol yea, we should make a group of all the sisters inside the castle!

Matthew

“Yeah. Let’s go,” the boy, Simon said. Then he said, “I haven’t seen your sister, sorry. Carter and I are missing some sisters as well.” My face fell. She was 8 minutes older than me, she was supposed to be taking care of me! And yet, I was always getting her out of trouble. She was
very care free, outgoing, bubbly. Always happy and liked making me laugh. I groaned inwardly. With my luck, she was probably on the moon!! Heck, maybe this place is the moon, I thought. I realized that the boy Simon was taking again. “Carter and I are missing some sisters as well.”
            Another Carter! Just like my brother. Carter started visibly beating himself up,You’re right! I can’t believe I didn’t notice. Carmen
” His face showed his lamentation.
            “It’s alright, Carter.” Simon reassured him. “We only woke up here a few moments ago. We’ll look for them.”  I heard Kaine ask us, “Y’all are missing sisters? So am I.”
            “Yeah, my sister’s name is Lyla. She’s very outgoing. A-and she’s my t-twin! Whats your sisters like?” I turned around and started walking backwards to face the other boys.

#HugRikerSquad

Light
            @lightoverdarkness6

Here’s Matt and Ly (as they so affectionately call each other). Matthew’s hair is different though.

#HugRikerSquad

Light
              @lightoverdarkness6

Here’s Matt and Ly (as they so affectionately call each other). Matthew’s hair is different though.

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
                @mineralizedwritings

@lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @loopylin

Ok sooo… I forgot Kaine sisters name đŸ˜« I never came up for a definitive one and forgot my placeholder lol. I’ll pick something that works. Did some searching, lol were going with Evelyn (that might change). THIS IS WHY U WRITE DOWN YOUR NAMES PEOPLE!

Kaine

“Y’all are missing some sisters? I’m missing mine too” Kaine says to Mathew.

“Yeah, my sister’s name is Lyla. She’s very outgoing. A-and she’s my t-twin! Whats your sisters like?”

“Oh, twin! Nice.” Kaine says.

“Umm.” Kaine pauses, looking at the floor.

“She’s uh… really sweet. She’s older than me too.” Kaine looks back up. “She’s injured. I take care of her everyday. She’s a really good shot, much better than me, but I have to do the hunting because of her injury.” Kaine says, gesturing at his bow. He walks in the direction of the castle alongside Mathew.

“Yours?” Kaine asks Mathew.

Loopy
                  @loopylin

@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings

That’s funny that they all each have a missing sister 😆. Would you guys want to maybe add all the sisters in a separate group later? Then our characters would all have a goal (finding their sibling) to complete before we take them out of the castle. We don’t have to, though.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

MineralizedWritings
                    @mineralizedwritings

@loopylin

That sounds great! Good idea!

Not sure how that’ll work with mine, She’s injured and at this point was under Kaine’s pretty constant care. Lol, we’ll figure it out. I’d love to do that though! Whenever you want to start that is good. Let’s give the boys (and cammie) an obstacle so it isn’t immediate though… maybe they have to cross through a dense forest, a river, or cave… whatever works.

Loopy
                      @loopylin

@mineralizedwritings

Yay! I’m glad you like the idea! My characters could probably take care of Evelyn if it doesn’t take a large amount of medical knowledge. They’d certainly be willing to.

I think they already have an obstacle because the castle is pretty much a never ending maze and there are a few villains roaming around that we could bump into. Also, it’s in the original rules that we can’t leave the outer walls of the castle, so no forest or caves. Unless we put a small forest inside the castle
?  Oh! Or a cave system under the castle! With a monster in it!

Never mind, ignore my crazy ideas 😝

TheLoonyOne
                        @theloonyone
                          • Total Posts: 446

@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6

Milo

Milo listened as the rest of the group talked about their sisters. He walked beside Cammie in the front, the rest followed behind them. His legs were starting to get sore making it harder to put each foot in front of the other. From beside him, Cammie finally spoke to the group, “Sorry, guys, for ditching you all. I just ah,” She rubbed her neck in thought. “I don’t know what is going on either and I needed to do something. Maybe if we can get to that castle, thing, we can get some answers.” She looked hopefully behind her at the cluster of people who had somehow ended up together.

MineralizedWritings
                          @mineralizedwritings

@loopylin

Oh ok! Yeah, cave or village, whatever works. At this point in the story, Evelyn is sitting inside all the time (Kain insists she doesn’t move a finger unless she wants to and it won’t hurt her 😂) But yeah she has a gash in her arm and I think it’s a bit infected. I say infected because she extremely tired and he helps her with everything, and that would be a reason she is so tired. But I can speed up the healing abit if it becomes necessary for the RP.

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12
                              • Total Posts: 6645

@mineralizedwritings @loopylin hey so it’s totally up to y’all it doesn’t really affect us at all, but I think the original creator of this (who isn’t on here anymore) had once said that like the castle was limited to only within like the castles courtyard and the actual castle??

idk tho

XD XD XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Loopy
                              @loopylin

@godlyfantasy12 That’s what I said. But that doesn’t stop us from putting weird stuff like an entire forest inside the castle.😏   Just kidding, that’d be a lil too crazy. (I do like my cave system idea from earlier tho
)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Loopy.

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12
                                  • Total Posts: 6645

@loopylin OOOH I LUV THAT!!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 3,196 through 3,210 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >