Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,121 through 3,135 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    MineralizedWritings
    @mineralizedwritings
      • Total Posts: 2973

@lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @loopylin -Come join us if you want!

I’m putting a drawing I did of Kaine here.

Kaine

“Yeah.” Kaine looks at Milo, confused by his surprised tone.

“You don’t carry weapons?” Kaine asks

Either they don’t need them where they are from, or they, they… I don’t know!

… who doesn’t carry weapons?! You never now when you’ll need to defend yourself… or someone you love.

“Uh h-hello?” A young voice approaches the group from behind. Kaine unintentionally jumps in surprise, whipping around. Using every ounce of mental strength, Kaine keeps his bow down at his side.

I don’t think I need to appear threatening, he sounds pretty young.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Elishavet Elroi
      @elishavet-pidyon
        • Total Posts: 1056

@godlyfantasy12

All right!

So, I’ll try to get another RP in, but first,

Winifrith.

People often say that one questions everything in one’s youth, but what about having everything be questioned? Winifrith knows she’s supposed to rely on the King and seek his ways, but she never expected for it to be this hard. And the worst part?

She ought to know what to do: she’s a daughter of one of the King’s knights, after all.

A petite, young woman, she stands at about 5′ 1″ at the age of seventeen. (realizes that she’s around my age and I called her a what? XD) Long (uncut) ginger curls fall a hand-span past her waist when unbound. However, she usually wears her hair in an Arden braid around her head (essentially two braids wound around her head like a crown and bound in place with a long cord). She has hazel-green eyes and a light, rose petal completion. She wears a long green kirtle (the one in the picture comparing her hair and Aethel’s) and a light sword which hangs from a thin leather belt with vine-like detailing. Sometimes she wears mail, but I think we’ll go without it for now. Oh! And she carries a round Irish wicker shield reinforced with steel.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Elishavet Elroi.
        • This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Elishavet Elroi. Reason: Please Omit Every Mistake

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Loopy
        @loopylin
          • Total Posts: 2334

@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone

I’ve been busy lately, but I’m joining now!

So my two characters are Simon and Carter. Simon is 16, has dark brown messy hair and dark eyes, and very tan skin. He is very laid back, smart, and good with people. Carter is about 14, and has yellowish blond hair and light brown eyes. He is more of a trouble maker and, more often than not, Simon is the one getting him out of trouble. They each have a sister and the four of them (including the sisters) grew up together in the same orphanage.

Carter

“Carter, come on, get up.”

Carter grunted and shoved his friend’s hand off his shoulder.

“Carter, I’m serious. Get up. I don’t know where we are.”

He barely opened his eyes and squinted up at Simon.

“Wadoyou mean?” He mumbled.

Simon raised his eyebrows and answered “See for yourself.”

Carter dragged himself to his feet and looked around. They were in a field and not far in the distance was…

“Is that a castle?”

“Yup.”

“I didn’t know there were any castles still standing on this side of the curse.” He said, now much more awake and looking around himself in confusion.

“Wait, Simon. I think I see some people over there.”

Simon looked where Carter was pointing.

“Well,” he said “it’s not like we have any other options. Let’s go greet them.”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Elishavet Elroi
          @elishavet-pidyon
            • Total Posts: 1056

@keilah-h

Esen is so cool!! How big is she and what color is she?

I’m so glad you like her!!!!

She’s three feet long (nose to tail) and has a ten foot wingspan (wingtip to wingtip). SO, she could carry off a wolf. And thrust a full-grown man off a mountain.

Heh, heh.

As for her color, she has a slate back with an ivory underside which is flecked with gold and slate (you know, like the underside of a Peregrine Falcon.). Most importantly, however, are the golden feathers that touch her neck, ring her tail, and form her condor feathers because they are extremely rare. Most Mountain Guardian Eagles have silver feathers instead, with an eagle possessing golden feathers maybe every couple centuries.

I have a reference photo for her head that might share for clarity’s sake.

As for build – because I’m in the mood for info dumping, sorry- she is a sea eagle. Rather like the Steller’s Sea Eagle.

Also, which group are you meeting again?

Ah, Reúven And Viktor are meeting Ara’s group, I think. William and Alwin haven’t joined anyone as of yet.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Loopy
            @loopylin

@mineralizedwritings I love your drawing of Kaine! The colors are really well done.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

MineralizedWritings
              @mineralizedwritings
                • Total Posts: 2973

@loopylin

Thank you!

And love the dynamic with your character’s, they seem really fun lol

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Loopy
                @loopylin

@keilah-h  Yeah Dante is like a cyclops. His one eye is kinda his defining feature, so I am very disappointed in myself for forgetting about it. Here’s a drawing of him by @AvaBlue

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Loopy.

Loopy
                  @loopylin

@mineralizedwritings thanks! I’m excited, I’ve never actually written them before.

Loopy
                    @loopylin

I got ur tag wrong @ava-blue

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12
                        • Total Posts: 6645

@elishavet-pidyon ahh yay Winfrith!! Lyn is totally gonna call her Winnie/Win!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

TheLoonyOne
                        @theloonyone
                          • Total Posts: 446

@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6

“You don’t carry weapons?” he asked. What was his name? Kevin? Kyle? Kaine!

Milo opened his mouth to answer when yet another voice spoke up, “Uh h-hello?” He turned to see a boy who he assumed was the one who had spoken and in the distance, two people were walking toward their growing group.

Cammie spoke to the boy who had just talked, “And I don’t suppose you know what is going on?”

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h so I found this article while researching for Paxton, and it turns out I don’t think he has Autism, but SEVERE PTSD, which actually can mimic/look exactly like autism! I’ll link the article below!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

Can childhood PTSD be mistaken for autism?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Light
                              @lightoverdarkness6
                                • Total Posts: 1643

@mineralizedwritings

Thank you! That does help!

Also, I love your drawing of Kaine! That is a cool manga semi relistic style. How old is he again? Matthew is 13.

#HugRikerSquad

Light
                                @lightoverdarkness6
                                  • Total Posts: 1643

@mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @loopylin

Matthew

As I yelled, “Uh h-hello?” A red haired boy started and whipped around to face me. The older boy–no, man turned as well. I was close now. I could see that red haired boy held a bow. I walked up to them and stopped.

“Who are you?” The red haired boy asked.

“I’m Matthew. What are your names?” I asked looking them up and down. There was a older girl with short curly hair. Then there was the tall blonde, and the short red head. “Do you have any idea where we are?”

#HugRikerSquad

Viewing 15 posts - 3,121 through 3,135 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >