Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,106 through 3,120 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 4732

(oh, by the way, when Crosshair first met his sister, Omega, she was probably Paxton’s age. He probably doesn’t realize it, but they’re a little similar)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

@keilah-h awww!! Crosshair!! Also, my cousin doesn’t have autism but he was almost diagnosed with it and does have some issues like that @freedomwriter76

Paxton

Crosshair handed him the bear, looking a bit forlorn at the mention of his own brothers. Paxton gripped the bear, pulling it close, immediately feeling some of the scratchiness leave his skin. A piece of the anxiety faded as he breathed in the rugged, earthy smells from the bear’s fur. He leaned back into Leo’s chest, sighing.

He really was exhausted…

He yawned, eyes closing slowly, and soon, he found himself fast asleep.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h yup! I’ve seen some of the Bad Batch!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 I have no idea what effect Paxton has on Crosshair, but it’s definitely making him into a slightly nicer character! Usually he just stands there and glares at whatever moves within ten feet of him……

WAIT YOU HAVE?????!!! (cue fangirl squeal)

(totally not acting like that’s not my absolute favorite TV show)

(well why do you think I wrote a redemption arc for him????)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h Paxton tends to have that affect on people!!

unless they’re just total jerk bags…

like his mother and two oldest brothers….

(Soren was beautifully redeemed and different)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 Ok, I can see that.

I think I’d like Soren. He sounds like he’d be an interesting character.

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h you probably wouldn’t at first, but then you realize he’s secretly helping Paxton. But he can’t openly help him or stop the abuse or else….well… he’d been an outcast and in trouble with his family and thus with his people even.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 Ah, okay.

There’s another Star Wars character–Kallus–who has a sort of similar redemption arc. If I hadn’t already read somewhere he was going to turn good, I would’ve been like “That guy??? Really?” because at first, he was pretty devoted to the Empire. Then a member of the Rebellion–and his sworn enemy–rescued him from a pretty dire situation, and for a while he was kinda on the fence…but then acted as a spy for them once he finally got his bearings.

I’ve written a fanfic for him too, but since he’s a pretty fleshed-out character I doubt we’ll be seeing him here.

And no, he’s not in The Bad Batch, yet at least.

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h yea from Rebels!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 Yeah!

the one I might’ve had a slight crush on when I was thirteen

(okay actually that’s not completely true, because I really don’t have any proof, and that was LIKE THREE YEARS AGO SO THAT’S WHY I BRING IT UP, BECAUSE IT DOESN’T MATTER NOW)

the only time I let my guard down and became really attached to a character……..

Never happened again……

heh heh…..

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h XD XD XD!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 Yeah, that’s one of those mental paradoxes.

I can get attached to characters more easily because I know they’re not real…….

Which means I shouldn’t be attached to them…..

But it’s because I know they don’t actually exist……

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h

Going to have to leave now, though, so I won’t be able to RP or anything till tomorrow.

Light
                              @lightoverdarkness6
                                • Total Posts: 1643

@theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @loopylin

Okay here we go. I’m sorry it took so long!

Matthew

As I lay in my bed, covers up to my chin, I wondered how to tell my parents about Frost. Exhausted, I rolled over and drifted into fitful dreams.

I started awake as light bore down on me. I groaned and sat up, prepared to scold Lyla for shining a flashlight in my eyes. But I wasn’t in my room. I was most definitely was not in my room. I jumped up and stared at the long, waving grass in the wind, and the castle in the distance. Wait, what? I gazed at the huge castle. Whoah.

“Okay I’m gonna wake up any second now. This is just a crazy dream. Any second now…” I pinched myself.

That’s when I heard the voices.

“Do you know what’s going on here? A voice asked.

“No. I thought maybe you would. I would like to know what land this is, who rules here, and who you ally with.” Another voice answered. Both were male. And both sounded older than me.

Okay, I guess it’s not a dream. Well, I thought, I guess I should meet up with them. The worst that could happen is maybe they kill me. But I can’t just stay in this field all day. I’ve gotta find Lyla! 

I turned and started walking in the direction of the voices. I could see them not too far away. They were facing the other direction.

“Uh h-hello?” I called, hating the slight stutter.

(So ya. Does that work? And yes, Matt stutters only when he gets nervous.)

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
                                @mineralizedwritings
                                  • Total Posts: 2973

@lightoverdarkness6

Ok I think this is right 😂 sorry if I’m miss-directing you lol.

Go to your profile (appears on the right of the screen when you are in a forum topic, click on it) then click on “profile” then click edit, and you should see a place that says “signature”. Type whatever you want there 🙂

hope that helps!

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Viewing 15 posts - 3,106 through 3,120 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >