Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,091 through 3,105 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

@lightoverdarkness16 aww thx! Yea, I gotta wait for others in my group to RP

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

Light
      @lightoverdarkness6
        • Total Posts: 1643

@godlyfantasy

You’re welcome! Yep. See you around!

#HugRikerSquad

Light
        @lightoverdarkness6

This is a reference pic of Matthew’s hair. He keeps it over his ears. But his hair is more light brown.

#HugRikerSquad

Light
          @lightoverdarkness6

@theloonyone @loopylin @@mineralizedwritings

#HugRikerSquad

TheLoonyOne
            @theloonyone
              • Total Posts: 446

@loopylin Yeah, you should join us! I chose a bad week to start, though, cause I’m really busy. I’ll try to keep up. 😂

MineralizedWritings
              @mineralizedwritings
                • Total Posts: 2973

@theloonyone

Perhaps I should put “Not one writing, but many writings” As my quote thingy at the bottom to help people remember my tag 😂

@lightoverdarkness6

Ok, Cool! How old is Mathew?

Kaine is 5′ 4″ for anyone wondering.

Kaine

Kaine’s eyes meet Milo’s.

“Do you know what’s going on here?” Milo says.

Kaine brings his bow down to his side, but keeps his confident stance.

“No. I thought maybe you would.” Kaine says. “I would like to know what land this is, who rules here, and who you ally with.”

“My name’s Kaine.” Kaine says.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 anyone on?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

Light
                  @lightoverdarkness6

Okay y’all I’m about to post. I’m going to add Matthew. I might add Carter a little later if y’all think the castle can handle it XD.

@mineralizedwritings

Thank you! Matthew is 13 almost 14.

@loopylin

Yeah, join us!

@theloonyone

Yeah, I’m struggling to keep up too. You’re not alone XD!

#HugRikerSquad

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h
                      • Total Posts: 4732

@godlyfantasy12 I’m on now! Just finished watching a Lego Jurassic World short with my brother, who had been wanting to watch it since yesterday…..

@freedomwriter76 @koshka

Feather

“I think we’re almost finished. Just a bit more, but yes, we’d appreciate the help.”

“All right.” Feather kneeled down to inspect the little fox’s wounds. He snapped at her, but she moved her hand away in time.

“Hey, you’re okay,” she whispered to him, holding his little paw in the position it needed to be as the boys bandaged it. “We’re helping you. You’re going to be fine.”

He screeched again as they finished, but was quiet in a few seconds.

Feather turned to Grimm. “He’ll live, right?”

@loopylin

Kad

“Alright, everyone chill. We all just want to go home and we need all this ship to do that, right? Yeah? But there’s only so much food and air and water available for the trip. So, the way I see it, only two or three people are actually gonna get home. And I know I’m going to be one of those people.” said the red creature with one eye.

[Just one question, has he always had only one eye–like a cyclops-looking sort of creature–or is he supposed to have two and something injured one?]

He raised a weapon and fired. One of the alien twins went tumbling, although not seriously hurt.

The place erupted into chaos.

Kad flew up and away from the conflict, trying to assess the battle before attacking.

What weapons did he have again?

Of course, I have frostfire, claws, teeth, tail barb….he ran over his natural weapons in his mind. Then I have a blaster, my lightsabers, and the grappling hooks on my gauntlets. Should be enough, if one of them attacks me.

One of the humans went straight for him. He hissed and whipped around, his tail coming within inches of the smaller creature’s face. The human staggered back a few steps.

Good. Hopefully they realized he was best left alone.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

TheLoonyOne
                      @theloonyone
                        • Total Posts: 446

@mineralizedwritings (many writings 😂)

Yeah, Milo is taller. I don’t have an exact height but he is a tall adult-man 😆. I don’t know what I’m saying.

Milo

What?

Cammie spoke from beside him, her eyes wide, “Uh, I ally with him.” She pointed at Milo.

“Right,” he mumbled before speaking to Kaine, “What do you mean who rules here?” Milo attempted to change his surroundings but couldn’t control it. He wasn’t in the simulation. He spoke to himself again, “Although I’m pretty sure I’m dreaming.”

“Wait!” He turned to see Cammie pulling out a phone. She powered it on and looked at it for a second. “That’s not right. I should be able to connect to the internet anywhere.”

Milo took a moment to study the third person. He was short, very short. Even shorter than Cammie. His hair was bright red and curly. In his hand was a- a bow? How had he not noticed that? “Is that a bow?” he asked with wide eyes.

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h heya! @freedomwriter76

Grimm

“He’ll live right?”

Grimm swallowed, looking at the kit. He glanced at Nathan and Wolfgang, both with purses lips and pale faces. They held determined gazes in their eyes and offered a small, reassuring smile.

Grimm eyed the kit’s bandages, made from a variety of fabric Nathan and others had on hand. They’d stemmed the blood flow, and the kit had settled, going back into a fitful sleep, twitching every few minutes.

Grimm glanced back, seeing Paxton, held half asleep in Leo’s arms. He was glad the little boy had been nearly asleep for most of Nyx’s
.distressing situation.

He nodded. “I think he’ll be alright. Like I said, kit’s a fighter. Have to be honest, I didn’t expect as much from him when I first met him
but
” He shook his head, remembering the two and their

First few months together.

“He can surprise you.” He looked up at Nathan. “You think he’s alright pick up?”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h hey u wanna RP as Crosshair? I’m gonna do a Paxton RP. @freedomwriter76

Paxton

Leo’s arms were strong. Warm. Comforting.

Paxton felt himself sink into them, eyes drooping. He’d squeezed his eyes shut, gripping the young man’s shirt tight every time Nyx let out a screech.

Finally, silence took over the halls again, and Paxton let out a sniffle. He peeked open his eyes, eyeing the group still around Nyx. He looked up at Leo, eyes lidded.

“It’s alright, Paxton
they’re finished now,” Leo held him closer, arms careful to not touch the extremely sore spot on his back.

He shifted slightly with the movement. The wound still stung. A burning pain that enflamed whenever he moved.

He was thankful for the coat wrapped around him, no longer feeling as cold

But

It didn’t help the other feelings inside

The fear. The pain.

The sudden itch of loneliness

Feeling as though he’d done something wrong. Like he’d
needed to be punished for something.

Like he was back home

Though he was never hit with a whip before
he was
hit before.

He gripped Leo’s shirt, fingers twitching, skin crawling. He let out a pained sound. Not because he was hurt. More a sound of distress, like a child who’d lost something

Because he had.

His mind reeled with the realization as tired eyes grew wide. He sat up, making the noise again, unable to speak. (So, I kind of have this
thing where Paxton has a hint of autism
.)

“Paxton? Easy
it’s okay,” Leo looked at him worriedly.

But that just made him grow all the more frantic, fingers squeezing the young man’s shirt tighter, pulling at it. He opened his mouth but no words came out.

Grimm looked back, hand on his knee. His brows furrowed. “Hey
” His voice was loud, but soft, able to catch Paxton’s attention. “It’s alright, Snowflake. Breathe. Just breathe.”

Paxton shook his head, looking around.

“What is it buddy? Slowly
come on,” Grimm’s voice was soft, as if he’d done this a million times over.

Paxton’s lip trembled, a single tear falling. He looked over his shoulder and then gasped, pointing frantically.

There, on the ground, was Hope, his bear, lost in all the shuffle, right next to Crosshair.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Elroi
                            @elishavet-pidyon
                              • Total Posts: 1057

@keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76

I’M HERE!

Also, do y’all mind if I add Winifrith? I’ve been thinking about it, and I’d really love to see her with Ara and the other lasses…

If I did add her, I think all my KoS characters would be in book two, all learning to “keep the faith”.

If that wouldn’t work, I understand and don’t mind. 🙂

Viktor

Did they know their way about? Viktor shot a glance at ReĂșven, brow quirked in question. ReĂșven nodded and twirled Lily in a circle. Viktor smiled and turned back to the adults.

“My cousin and I will help however.”

Besides, what better excuse to do some snooping with friends? His smile twitched broader and he turned to the door.

‘Not that our friends know that’s what we’re doing.’

He bit the inside of his lip and looked away.

The hall stretched before him, full of shadows where secrets danced.

Secrets.

Viktor touched the rod at his belt and sent up a prayer for strength.

‘Oh Lord, One Who Sees…’

ReĂșven

“I want a piggyback ride like Esen. Please?” Lilly’s blue eyes glowed with entreaty as she tugged on ReĂșven’s hand. His heart twisted but he laughed and looked back to Riker.

“Do you mind?”

“I mind?” Riker smiled. “No, as long as you don’t.”

Lily tugged on his hand again, and he used the force of her weight to swing her in another circle.

“All right, then, milady. Up you go!” Her laugh rang out in the passage as he lifted her up. The weight was familiar, although a lamb didn’t wrap tiny hands around his throat and choke him.

“Here. Hold my hands.” He let out a breath of relief. “Zeh tov.” (That’s good)

Viktor

He turned to watch ReĂșven settle the golden headed child on his shoulders. He smirked, then let his smile quiet as he remembered doing the same to his littlest sister NadĂ­an. Or having the same be done for him by his Papa in days when the sun rose clear.

He swallowed and fell wordlessly into step beside November. The red headed boy seemed a lost in thought at the moment, so Viktor didn’t begin any conversation. He didn’t know what to talk about either, to be honest.

The walls around them were more ornate, signaling that they were in a better side of the castle. The important side of the castle. The sconces were set into the stone with precision and an obvious care for beauty. Thin windows were cut in the outer facing wall to let in a small amount of light. Just enough to see by, but not quite enough to chase away the shadows. There were many shadows, but they seemed to gather in the hall behind them, which caused the hair on the back of his neck to prickle.

Esen ruffled her feathers and raised her head.

“What is it, Esen?” Viktor touched her talons.

A low cry rose in her throat. Someone was near.

ReĂșven stopped ahead and turned to face them. Five fingers danced on his belt.

A medium sized group, about five to eight. Viktor whispered the information to November, who had frozen with the rest of them.

Ok, so there’s a start! 🙂 

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon yay!! Also I’m great with Winifrith! Idk if u did a bio for her or not but if so can u remind me 😂 @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h

November

November froze at Viktor’s words. Riker put a finger to his lips, signaling to Lily to be quiet. The group approached slowly, eyes focusing on whoever the figures were.

“November?” A small girl’s voice rang out.

Luna?

November blinked, stepping further out.

(also
for now I’m just umm gonna not worry about Koshka’s charries being their If that’s ok cuz idk when she’ll be back lol!)

His eyes brightened with a smile as the sun sparkles through the paneless windows nearby, illuminating the familiar faces of his three friends.

Luna! Jocelyn!

And
Ara.

Ara’s head snapped around at Luna’s announcement, her brown hair swaying. Her eyes grew wide and she beamed.

“November!” She laughed, running at him with arms outstretched. She latched them around his neck, nearly knocking him over with the force of her hug.

November held his hands out awkwardly, his entire body heating at her touch. He could spot Luna giggling underneath her hand, and see Lyn’s small smile, though she looked away when she spotted him, as if to say “What? I wasn’t thinking anything!”

November slowly smiled, returning the embraced, ears turning all the more pink.

“I’m glad you’re safe.” Ara spoke, breathing into his ear.

“M-Me too
” He blinked. “Ah! A-about you
I mean
” He winced inwardly.

She straightened, but still held his shoulders, making them warm at the contact. Jocelyn and Luna approached.

Luna wrapped her arms around his waist, squeezing him tight, while Jocelyn gave him a playfully nudge on the shoulder.

Behind them stood two men, one dark-skinned, one fair.

The girls turned, “Oh! This is Dawson, and Vince.”

November waved awkwardly.

Jocelyn glanced behind November. “Looks like you’ve met some friends too!” She grinned.

November jolted, remembering that
Oh yea, he wasn’t alone.

“Oh! Y-yea! Ara, Jocelyn
you remember Riker? And Viktor?”

Ara gasped as November stepped aside. Her eyes grew wide, brightening as she gazed at the two familiar faces. Lyn also beamed, letting out a jovial laugh.

“Familiar faces!” Lyn squealed.

Ara gazed at the two of them, “It’s so good to see you both again! And
who is this?” She turned to ReĂșven and Lily, and then her eyes sparked on Esen. “My
.what a
beautiful creature.” She stared in awe.

Luna tilted her head gazing at them all as the two men from behind slowly approached, obviously still wary.

“Oh yea! This is Luna!” Jocelyn grabbed the little girl by the shoulder, pulling her into a half hug. Luna smiled.

“How do you do!”

The little girl giggled, blinked at Luna. She reached out, gently touching one of her tall ears. Luna laughed too.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h
                                  • Total Posts: 4732

@godlyfantasy12 oh my goodness Paxton has a bit of autism? I do too!!! (Although not exactly like that. Maybe that’s why he gets along so well with Crosshair…?) And sure, I’ll do an RP!

@elishavet-pidyon
                                  Esen is so cool!! How big is she and what color is she? Also, which group are you meeting again?

@freedomwriter76 @koshka

Crosshair

Paxton’s stuffed animal, portraying a species Crosshair was unfamiliar with, had been abandoned on the ground.

He picked it up and offered it to the whimpering boy. “My brother has one of these too.” he said. “Even though he’s far larger than you are.”

Not exactly much older though, in mind if not in body…….

Paxton sniffed. “Y-you have a brother?”

“Four brothers.” Crosshair explained. “And a sister. I didn’t realize how important they were to me until….it was almost too late….”

Given Paxton’s experiences, however, he wasn’t going to go into detail on that.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Viewing 15 posts - 3,091 through 3,105 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >