Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,031 through 3,045 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 heya! U on?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Elroi
      @elishavet-pidyon
        • Total Posts: 1057

@godlyfantasy12

Yes, they are the same. (I probably shouldn’t have used his code name there, but oh well. XD)

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon XD k cool!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12

Aww that explains why he likes Lily so much 😭

LE GASP

I wonder how Grimm would react to Lily!!

LE TRAUMA!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Elroi
            @elishavet-pidyon
              • Total Posts: 1057

@godlyfantasy12

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!

Oooooooo, I want to see that.

Character trauma. It’s great.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h
                • Total Posts: 4732

@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin Any of you on?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Loopy
                @loopylin
                  • Total Posts: 2334

@keilah-h   @freedomwriter76

Ellie

Kad lifted off from the ground, and then hovered, waiting for a response.

“It’s
 well
” Ellie’s tail swished back and forth as she thought. “It’s pretty small, but you should still be able to see it. We painted it blue a while ago, but most of it has chipped off by now. So just look for anything round and made of metal, I guess? I don’t think it should be too hard to see since the castle is mostly stone.”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
                  @loopylin

@keilah-h  I’m on! I kinda disappeared for a bit because I was trying to figure out what the twins’ ship looked like

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12 Because I showed @loopylin some art of Kad to show what he looked like, I decided to do the same for you guys (girls?) and draw Crosshair and Feather.

This isn’t actually my drawing; I was searching on the Internet and found a picture of characters that looked like them, except they’d missed Crosshair’s eye marking and Feather’s hair was the wrong color, so I traced over it and added the necessary details. It’s not the best quality because I’m not that great at digital art, but I tried my best.

Also they’re not wearing armor in the picture, of course.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h

@loopylin Okay then! @freedomwriter76

Kad

“It’s pretty small, but you should still be able to see it. We painted it blue a while ago, but most of it has chipped off by now. So just look for anything round and made of metal, I guess? I don’t think it should be too hard to see since the castle is mostly stone.” Ellie told him, her tail lashing.

Kad nodded. “Sure thing.”

He scanned the ground as he flew, trying to find something that fit the description.

“I think I saw something metal,” he explained as he came back around, “but it’s pretty far away if you’re not flying, and I couldn’t quite tell its shape. I could try to carry each of you over there on my back if you want to check it out.”

Loopy
                        @loopylin

@keilah-h  I am now realizing that I didn’t say anything about your Kad drawing! 😖  I really liked it and it was really helpful for picturing him in my head. His wings looked really cool. (I thought all these things in my head when I first saw it but just forgot to tell you, sorry) I also really like this drawing. It’s cute 😊

Anonymous
                            • Total Posts: 8156

@elishavet-pidyon. @godlyfantasy12. @koshka. @keilah-h. @loopylin. *rushes into castle, breathing heavy* I’m back! FINALLY! 😂 Me and my fam went to a Christian College Expo yesterday and were gone from Thurs-Today. But I’m back now, and have a lot to catch up on….XD

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h LOVE THAT OF CROSSHAIR AND FEATHER!!! And I do the same thing for my art!!

@freedomwriter76 AHHH YAY!! Missed ya!! Hope u had fun!! Can’t wait for ur RPs!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Yeah, I don’t think he’d hesitate…heh…DX @koshka. @elishavet-pidyon. @keilah-h. Ahh, I LOVE it!!! I love Crosshair and Feather…what a cute couple! <3 @loopylin.

Hitchens

Nyx had already leaped, heading straight for him.

Stupid fox.

“You messed with the wrong officer, Fox.” Hitchens snarled, reaching for and grabbing his whip.

This stupid fox would pay for his insolence.

He pulled out his whip and smirked. Oh…yes…this fox would pay…

…and he would pay very soon.

Leon

“Would you two like to lead us? Since you’re the most familiar with this castle?” Riker asked, turning to Viktor and ReĂșven with a smile.

ReĂșven smiled and nodded. “I don’t see why not!”

Riker nodded and smiled, as Lily spun, holding onto his fingers, spinning herself.

“Well then, should we go?” Leon asked with a grin.

“Let’s!”

@loopylin

Reuben

“You have brothers? What are they like?” Dante suddenly asked, turning to face him.

Reuben smiled faintly. “They’re all…really nice….heh. Leo is protective, Joshua is honest, Jakob is practical…and Wolfgang is really…caring…yeah…caring…heh.”

Reuben rubbed the back of his neck.

What if he had left his brothers in grave danger?

No…no…his brothers had the others…he would have hurt them.

“So…yeah…heh…my brothers are really nice…really.”

“Hey! I zink I saw some’fing!” Kursk cried from up ahead. “Dante, is zis zat ship you’re looking for!?”

Zayne

“…but it’s pretty far away if you’re not flying, and I couldn’t quite tell its shape. I could try to carry each of you over there on my back if you want to check it out.”

Zayne grinned. “Ooh! What fun!”

“Zayne…you are crazy…”

“But Wayne, didn’t you see how much fun the ladies had? Kad, it would be a great deal of fun to ride on your back!” Zayne cried.

Wayne just sighed behind him.

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Aww, you’re so sweet! Yes, I had LOADS of fun! 😁😁😁

By going there I’m starting to kind of get an idea of what I may want to go into for college one day. 😄

Viewing 15 posts - 3,031 through 3,045 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >