Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,016 through 3,030 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Gianna B
    @gianna-b
      • Total Posts: 1

hezlo

meet my character,

her name is bullet and she is a young peregrine falcon.

she also may have a prophecy about her maybe.

bullet:

hey guys! do you have any ducks?! its the best, trust me. also where the heck am I? is this some sort of stone building? cause it looks like it could withstand some serious battle, anyway have you lot seen a big lizard? name of Iderlash? i kind of need to find him.

anyhoo farewell, i hope to talk to everyone!!

My name is Gianna Bartovics and I enjoy reading, writing, riding horses, and, did I say reading? I a

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 btw would Hitchens hesitate to whip Nyx? I doubt it since 1. Instinct with an animal flying at ya and 2. He doesn’t hesitate to reach anyone lessons…

and 3….I doubt he cares about animals…considering right off the bat he insulted Nyx for no reason XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12

And Nyx is just like literal fight or flight mode and it is ALWAYS fight mode 🤣

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Loopy
          @loopylin
            • Total Posts: 2334

@gianna-b

Hello! Your character seems really cool! We don’t have very many animal characters. Anyway, we’re kinda using a format that’s similar to just writing a normal book. We just write what our character is doing and put what he/she says in quotes. Each time we start a post we also put our character’s name in bold at the beginning to show that it’s from their perspective. Kinda like this:

(this is just an example not an actual rp)
            Bullet

Bullet flew around the castle, not knowing where she was. She saw some people and flew down to greet them. “Hey guys!…” (etc.)

I hope I explained that well. We’re excited to get to know your character!

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h

yall on?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h

*grabs microphone dramatically*

🎶 ALL BY MYSEEEEELF….DON’T WANNA BE….ALL BY MYSEEEEEELF!!! 🎶

XD XD XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                @koshka
                  • Total Posts: 1558

@godlyfantasy12

Sorry! I’ll be on here as soon as I get homework done. I’m doing some college classes, and I happened to forget an assignment…so yeah I could explode right now.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h
                    • Total Posts: 4732

@godlyfantasy12 @koshka I am here now! @freedomwriter76 @loopylin

Kad

“Could you see our ship from up here?”

Kad shook his head. “No, and even if I saw it, I wouldn’t have known what it looks like. Can you describe it for me? I’ll try to see if I can find it.” He lifted off again.

Crosshair

Zlatan courageously introduced himself, although there was a wariness in his tone. Hitchens looked from him to Crosshair.

Those eyes were way too much like most of the Imperial officers’……

“Well then…I am looking for one of my men…have any of you seen a dark-haired man walking around wearing the same uniform as Nathan…?” the man asked.

“Why are you looking for him?” Nyx replied. Crosshair realized that for once, he and Nyx were thinking the same thing.

That man is not to be trusted.

“So, the freaky fox talks?” Hitchens eyed Nyx with the sort of gaze a hawk might give an exposed chicken.

“WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!” Nyx yelled. Without warning, he leaped.

“Nyx, enough!” Grimm called, but in vain.

Crosshair watched, silently cheering Nyx on. Hitchens reminded him way too much of……someone he’d rather forget.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Elishavet Elroi
                    @elishavet-pidyon
                      • Total Posts: 1057

@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @keiliah-h

Ok, so I’m back for a few minutes. I’ve managed to read everyone’s RPs, although I haven’t been able to post one.

That just means I’ve been able to plot … 😏

Alwin and William

The corridors had changed from winding halls of lighted windows to narrow walk ways sulking in shadow. The two youths walked on warily, each with a hand upon his sword.

“Liam, heard ye…?” Alwin’s pale voice drifted off as another faint call echoed in the passage from some distant region. Both swords slid from their sheaths, casting blue-white light on the path before.

Alwin studied his leaf-shaped blade with consideration in his midnight eyes. The sword of the King felt heavy in his hand, but perfectly balanced and beautiful with terrible beauty. It was as much a part of him as if it was connected to his heart.

And the fire in its center was flickering brighter, ready to do battle.

“I think we be somewhat closer.” William narrowed his eyes at the way ahead.

“How much so?” All the air about them was still, nothing giving hint of the cry of a moment before. The young men exchanged a look, and Alwin shifted his sword back into its sheath.

They walked on without much more direction than where their feet took them, and for the most part, were undisturbed with the lack of knowledge of the path. Both were familiar with the unknown.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h

@elishavet-pidyon Cool! Who do you think they’re going to meet?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Elishavet Elroi
                        @elishavet-pidyon

@keilah-h

I have no idea. XD I have a few ideas about who would be interesting, considering their unique family backgrounds, (not exactly abuse, but not really functional either. For instance, William is disowned.) but they can just lose themselves in the castle for a while if need be.

Or they could run into Mikkel. @koshka

Or anyone else that whose author wants to introduce them to.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@elishavet-pidyon all right!

I’ve been debating whether I want to add a fourth character.

Maybe they can meet him??? IDK…..

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @koshka hello hello!! So i don’t rlly know what to RP…cuz idk how Hitchens will react…

Elishavet u wanna RP in the group with November? I can RP in that group after that then.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Elroi
                              @elishavet-pidyon

@keilah-h maybe? I don’t know either. XD if you think it’d be good, then go for it. @godlyfantasy12 BY THE WAY, Grimm looks a lot like Alwin. Like, Alwin’s face is shaped a little differently, but their coloring is identical. (Except that Alwin may be slightly darker.) So, they’d look a bit like twins, with the similarities and differences. And, I was just thinking, “Fritz and Grimm have both lost sisters… Even though Viktor doesn’t know that yet.” *Bawls* Anyway… @freedomwriter76 @koshka

On to my Eirtanian herds. XD

Viktor

“Umm…” November turned to the rest of them, his mind obviously on other things. Viktor bit his lip in sympathy.

“Do  all of you want to keep going? Or…umm…I don’t know…” November drifted off.

“We can keep going.” Viktor glanced at the door, then to his brother. Reúven was standing with his arms crossed, watching Lily hang on Riker’s hand. A soft smile touched the boy’s hazel eyes and puckered the corner of his mouth.

Viktor smiled too, Lily’s hair becoming dark curls in his mind’s eye.

Sometimes, it was good to have sisters.

Did November have sisters? Viktor frowned. All he’d ever heard of was a close friend, who may be like a sister…

Actually, considering whatever that jest had been earlier, she wasn’t like a sister. Viktor bit back a smirk.

Besides, November was older than Viktor. Maybe when he was seventeen too it would be different, but… He didn’t think so.

He may not even live that long. All of them may not. Who knew?

Reúven

“We’ll go with you wherever you need us.” Reúven said simply, his shoulders straight.

They would go with this friend, together to whatever met them. Whatever it took to get November’s family if friends back, they’d do it. Whatever it took.

As long as it didn’t hurt Viktor.

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12

koshka @elishavet-pidyon awww!!! Okay so are Fritz and Reúven the same person?? I’m a little confused…lol!! @keilah-h @freedomwriter76

November

November smiled, dimples showing. “Ah…thanks.” Lily bounded towards him, removing herself from Reúven, grinning big.

“Yea, Novembry! We’re gonna find all of your friends!” Her eyes sparkled. November laughed, a real laugh.

“Thank you, Lily.” He watched her run back to Reúven and her father, spinning while she did so.

Riker and Leon chuckle. Her father ran a hand through her hair, then turned to the two shepherd boys. “Would you two like to lead us? Since you’re the most familiar with this castle?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 3,016 through 3,030 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >