Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,001 through 3,015 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Koshka
    @koshka
      • Total Posts: 1558

@freedomwriter76 He, he… yes actually. Although he may have been beaten with rods not whipped, but I’m still not totally sure about that so I’m leaving it vague for now. Still…with all the convoluted circumstances in his past…and his own military position…this is bound to get interesting. @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12

Zlatan

A strange man followed Wolfgang into the room, his rather oddly cut coat a brilliant red. A coiled wip hung at his side, opposite one of the flimsiest swords Zlatan had ever seen. He glanced at the man’s face just as the stranger looked at him.

For just a split second their eyes met. Ice swept down Zlatan’s spine, a Volk’s sixth sense straightening his shoulders and locking hands over his sword hilt. Cold, black hearted…merciless.

Despite the strange color, Zlatan knew those eyes well. He had once served them. Had once had them himself.

His heart throbbed feeling unbearably exposed. He had no shield, no hauberk, nor helmet, nor any of the many other pieces of armor he’d worn since childhood. Not even his bloodred cloak remained.

A light touch landed on his shoulder, stilling his wildly beating heart even as it sent prickles of pain up his neck. Zlatan barely grazed his fingers against the hand before smoothly stepping between this dark eyed man and the wounded, eyes cool gold, face of stone.

You are a shield to me, my strong tower from the enemy…

He glanced to the other man, this one much younger with light golden hair. He held another of those strangely formed sticks tightly in his hands. A far less elaborate red coat deemed the other man his superior.

Colonel James Hitchens and Private Nathan Meijer. Something in the tone of this man’s, James’, voice sent shudders over Zlatan’s wounded back. He kept his voice quiet.

“I am Desanik Zlatan, son of the Sotnik Vratislav. These men are under my guard.”

He locked eyes with Hichens.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyo  @freedomwriter76

Hoo boy… I luv Zlatan.

Grimm

Grimm locked eyes with Zlatan as soon as the words left his mouth.

Grimm had never been a soldier. Would never want to be. But he’d seen some…less then savory ones.

He knew Zlatan was not one of those…at least not from what he’d known of him so far.

And he knew enough of how they worked…how much they regarded rank…respect…things of the like.

Understood it enough to know that Zlatan had just placed himself in a very….

Dangerous position…

But also knew…it spoke of a loyalty not many had, especially for those one hadn’t met but a moments ago.

Grimm sent him a look, lip twitching. Wondering if he should refuse Zlatan’s protection. Remove himself from it.

He could protect his own…

He…he didn’t want anyone else getting hurt, and Zlatan was already injured.

By his own superior in fact…

Ah…

If anything roles should’ve been reversed.

Nonetheless, one thing was for certain now, in Grimm’s mind. He and this group, were a pack now.

Just as his own were.

And until he found his own, he’d protect these with everything he had.

Perhaps, including the blonde who seemed just as trouble by this…dark-haired, red-coated man.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12

Also yall I wrote the wrong name for the guy Paxton’s thinking about XD

his name is Lord Donovan Janus Conrad

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 ur tag didn’t work!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

Koshka
            @koshka
              • Total Posts: 1558

@godlyfantasy12

AWWWW…I do too, and oh my word Grimm. I just love all your characters, and my charies, and them together….

Although I don’t like this Lord Donovan, or Lilith, or…so I only like your good and going to be good characters. XD

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@koshka thank you!!! And yes lol!!

so Janus literally means two-faced…

heh…. He plays a big part of the story but I haven’t even told y’all about him yet mwahahaha

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. I think he’d have to have a reason before he’d approach Paxton…but if he had a reason, yes, he’d talk to Paxton. @koshka. Oh Zlatan…*sniffs* I love you. @elishavet-pidyon. @keilah-h. If it needs to happen, I am not against Hitchens being beat up. xD Tho he may take it out on Nathan tho…heh…so maybe I do mind…XD

Hitchens

“I am Desanik Zlatan, son of the Sotnik Vratislav. These men are under my guard.”

The man locked eyes with him.

There was courage there…determination…protectiveness…in those gold eyes.

But…if push came to shove…there wasn’t enough there.

Not to stop him.

“Nice to meet you…Zlatan.” He mused, then noticed the very weirdly dressed man studying him.

Hitchens ignored him. The man could study him all he wanted. Hitchens had more important things to do than be distracted by these…imbeciles.

Nathan

The one woman out of the group offered him a smile.

Nathan smiled back, though it was fairly wobbly.

Everyone’s attention, at least once, focused on the whip on Hitchens’ right side.

Not that he blamed them.

Even still, after all this time, that’s where his attention often fell too.

“Well then…I am looking for one of my men…have any of you seen a dark-haired man walking around wearing the same uniform as Nathan…?”

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h @koshka @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon

Nyx

Why are you looking for him?” Nyx eyed the man, nose twitching. Grimm shot him a warning look but he ignored it. The man merely smiled, glancing at the fox, making his insides churn.

He could practically smell the cruelty coming off him…

The blonde boy with him…he seemed…alright.

Pretty innocent.

Maybe even just…a tool.

A puppet.

Just like…

Just like…

He broke eye contact, unable to look into the man’s eyes anymore. Too many faces passed in front of him now…too many people he’d become connected to.

Snow. November. Arabella. Luna.

Alright, yea, even Wolf boy.

But…the worse one….was Jocelyn. His girl.

The kit sat on his haunches, waiting the answer.

Paxton

Nathan awkwardly stood in the background, listening as they spoke to Hitchens, seeming a bit nervous.

Paxton fingered the white crystal wrapped around his bear, humming to himself. Nathan glanced at him.

“That’s…ah…a pretty song.” He whispered. Paxton tensed. “Oh, sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you…”

Paxton glanced at Grimm but he was busy, speaking with Hitchens, as was Nyx. Wolfgang seemed…sad…

Everyone seemed a bit distracted at the moment…

Paxton looked up, blue meeting blue. “Th-thanks…”

“Where did you learn it? If you don’t mind my asking.”

Paxton shifted, shoulders raising to meeting his cheeks. “I…I made it u-up.”

Nathan’s eyes widened slightly, “Yea? That’s…that’s nice. I really like it.”

Paxton smiled, warmth filling his chest. “Thanks.” Paxton looked up at the man, who was a bit shorter then most of the others here, closer in height to Zlatan then anyone really, but even then…

“Is..is the m-man he’s looking…looking for y-your fr-friend?” Paxton whispered, standing on his tiptoes. Despite being eleven, he was still fairly small for his age, another thing he’d been disdained for.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
                      • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. @koshka. @elishavet-pidyon. @keilah-h.

Hitchens

“Why are you looking for him?”

Hitchens smiled. “So…the freaky fox talks, does he?”

He laughed. “There’s more to you than I ever imagined…I’m looking for him because he and I need to…talk about a few things…that’s all. Important things…things a freaky fox like you could never understand.”

(hah, he’s asking for it now! XD)

Nathan

“Is..is the m-man he’s looking…looking for y-your fr-friend?”

Nathan nodded. “Yeah…he…he is…a good friend…” Nathan trailed off. In all honesty, Dawson had seemed like so much…more.

A brother.

“We’ve known each other for a long time now…eleven years…actually…and we’re…close…really close…”

(Something tells me I’m going to love Nathan&Paxton together, tbh. xD) 

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 oh…no he didn’t….Hitchens u do not know what you’ve done… @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon

so imma write a bit of Paxton and Nathan write before Nyx’s outburst XD

Paxton

“E-Eleven? I-I’m El-eleven…”

“Yea?” Nathan smiled.

“Y-your fr-friend sounds nice….I…I don’t have many…many fr-friends either…” Paxton looked down at his feet. “Or at least..I-I used to…not-not have.”

Nathan’s brows furrowed. “Well, we can be friends, can’t we?”

Paxton grinned, and nodded, just as a screech sounded.

Grimm

The fox’s hackles raised and he screeched, “WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!”

“Nyx!” Grimm exclaimed, but his fists clenched, and he found himself glaring at the man in front of him instead of the kit.

Nyx breathed heavily, his screech calling the attention of Paxton, and Nathan. The blonde tensed, hand going to his side, making everyone else tense as well.

Oh, I’m gonna show you…I’m gonna show you RIGHT NOW EXACTLY WHAT CAN UNDERSTAND!” Nyx hissed, hackles raised, nostrils flaring.

“Nyx! Enough!” Grimm cried.

“Vulpin!”

But Nyx was already mid-pounce, headed towards Hitchens.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

Loopy
                        @loopylin
                          • Total Posts: 2334

@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h

Ellie

Ellie watched as Kad flew around with Eddie on his back. When they landed, she hopped off immediately.

“That was AMAZING!!” she almost shouted.

Eddie stepped forward. “Kad, could you see our ship from up there?”

Dante

“So,” Dante said to Reuben as they walked down the hall. “You have brothers? What are they like?”

(lol that was super short, but it’s all my brain has for me rn)

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
                          @loopylin

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 hehe I’m enjoying reading the other character group. Hitchens is gonna regret provoking Nyx.😆

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

@loopylin ahh I actually have a feeling Hitchens is gonna retaliate…. 😳

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Loopy
                              @loopylin

@godlyfantasy12 😳 ok yeah probably

Loopy
                                @loopylin

Oops I meant to say Ellie stepped forward not Eddie (darn twin names)

Viewing 15 posts - 3,001 through 3,015 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >