Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,836 through 2,850 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 OUR BABIES ARE IN TROUBLE!!!!

should we have them head back to Lilith and them? I mean…they’re gonna wanna check on Leo but what should we do?? Ik I want at least on more conflict with Paxton and his brothers and even Frida and them…

Plus we gotta save Leo.

also Jakob and Joshua probably heard Edric being supa loud… XD XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. LEOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!! @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. @keilah-h.

Leo

“Now…where are they, dear?” Frida asked, her eyebrows furrowing together in anger.

“I…I’ll never…never…tell…tell you…” Leo breathed, attempting to ignore the pain. He took in deep breaths as much as he could.

But everything was beginning to blur from the sudden blood loss.

“I don’t think that’s the right answer…” Adolphus snarled, finally standing back up from where Leo had kicked him.

“I’ll never…I’ll never tell you where they are…never…” He breathed, trying to keep himself awake.

He couldn’t break.

He wouldn’t.

He wouldn’t fail them…not again.

“Tis a shame that you’re so disobedient, dear…” Frida whispered. Nodded at Adolphus.

Adolphus smirked again and raised his leg. He kicked Leo, hard, only causing the injury to hurt and burn more.

Dietrich let him go, and Leo hit the floor.

And, much as he didn’t want to and tried to stop it, he screamed, his scream echoing down the halls.

He placed his hand over the injury, as it continued to ache and burn and sting. Tears escaped his eyes, and he began to sob.

“Where. Are. They?” Frida snarled.

“I…I won’t…I won’t tell you.”

Frida raised her hand, and Leo, sobbing, prepared for the worst.

Wolfgang

Suddenly, a scream sounded.

Paxton tensed.

Wolfgang held him close.

He…he was pretty sure…he…he knew…

Before Wolfgang could even turn around, Joshua was gone. He held Paxton closer.

They were back.

With even more anger than before, Wolfgang was sure.

Joshua

He ran.

Pumped his legs as hard as he could.

He had to get there.

And…there they were.

Frida, standing over Leo, who was sobbing…and…and…bleeding. ‘Dear Jesus, help us.’ Joshua silently prayed.

Frida’s hand raised, and Joshua moved fast.

He threw his body on top of Leo’s.

The blow came, hard and fast, and Joshua’s body instinctively flinched, but he didn’t get up. “Leo!” He cried.

Leo looked up at him, tears coursing down his cheeks. “Joshua…Joshua…I…I’m sorry…” He whispered.

“No…no…Leo…it’s okay….” Joshua whispered, soothed, just as someone grabbed his arms, pulling him, forcing him, to his feet.

Dietrich held him fast.

Joshua glanced back at Leo, tears beginning to course down his cheeks.

But Leo’s head was back and his eyes were closed.

Oh, dear lord Jesus, he passed out, Joshua thought.

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 AHHHHH LEO FORGIVE ME 😭 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @keilah-h

Paxton

A scream reverberated through the hall. Paxton began to cry.

It wasn’t one of his brothers….

He knew that time…

It was one of his friend’s…

A scream of pain…

Paxton fought against Wolfgang, making the young man’s eyes widen. His grip tightened.

“Paxton! Paxton, wh-what are you doing? Paxton, it’s okay!”

“N-No!” He cried, “Th-They’re l-looking…looking…f-for m-me! L-let m-me go!”

“Paxton, you can’t go, you can’t-“

“L-let m-me…l-let me..me g-go!” He struggled, tears streaming down his face.

Before…before he would’ve hid…he would’ve stayed…curled in Wolfgang’s arms…

Even now…he wanted to…

But all he could see…all he could imagine…

Was Soren….

Lifeless…

Bloody…

And…the last small smile he’d given him…

That final apology he’d breathed….

Paxton sobbed, “LET ME GO!” He screamed, kicking. He wrenched from Wolfgang’s grip, pushing past Reuben.

“Paxton, no!” Wolfgang cried, voice rising.

Reuben reached out to grab him, missing only by a few inches, Jakob following not far after.

But the boy was too fast.

Too skilled at running.

At hiding.

At dodging.

He wouldn’t be caught.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12

Also @keilah-h I’ll try to post some pics for reference of Paxton later today!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 oh btw!! So I’m guessing you write Messianic Jews??

(Jews who believe Jesus is God? Because He is.)

because I know most Jews don’t believe that sadly, but your characters do! (Use of the name Jesus in their prayers, etc)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Not all of them, are, but yes! Joshua is Messianic, Leon is as well, Esther is, and a few others…quite a few others, actually. But not all of them, of course, because that’s not realistic, sadly.

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 gotcha!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Not your fault! It’s Edric’s! xD @koshka. @elishavet-pidyon. @keilah-h.

Wolfgang

“Paxton, wait!” He cried, jumping to his feet and chasing after him, Reuben and Julius right behind him, Jakob, Crosshair, and Feather falling in behind.

“Paxton!” He screamed, but Paxton was running away, very fast.

He heard a thud behind him.

He turned around, startled. “I’m fine…keep going.” Julius muttered. Groaned.

Feather got down beside him. “Go on! I’ll help him.”

Wolfgang nodded and began running again, Reuben, Jakob, and Crosshair still following close behind.

Joshua

He struggled against Dietrich’s grip.

Dietrich smiled. “Alright…since Leo wouldn’t answer…dear, Joshua, darling, where are your brothers…?” Frida asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I’ll never tell you.” Joshua replied, silently praying the whole way.

Because if he wanted to win, he most certainly needed God’s intervention.

Suddenly, footsteps sounded and Paxton was in the hallway.

“Oh, Dear Jesus, please no.” 

Riker

“Not even Ara.”

Riker bit his lip.

Oh….November was hiding something. Something big.

But…if he trusted Riker enough to tell him…then Riker wouldn’t betray his trust.

Riker nodded. “…I promise. Tell away.”

Anonymous

@loopylin. Now they’re gonna try to take a ship! XDXDXDXD

Steve

“Well… I was on a ship, a spaceship I mean, when I ended up here. There’s a chance that it ended up here as well. So, we could try to find it and… take it.”

Steve raised an eyebrow. “So…it’s not yours?”

Stealing a ship?

Steve tried to obey the law as much as possible…he glanced at Bucky, who was struggling along.

Bucky needed to get back home.

Steve bit his lip.

“Sounds like a plan to me. Any idea ‘vhere zat ship could be?” Kursk asked, his blue eyes sparkling with the thrill of a challenge.

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h
                        • Total Posts: 4743

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76

Feather

A scream rang out.

Feather jerked her head up, fearful. Paxton froze, crying, and one of the boys–brothers–ran in the direction of the sound.

“Let me go!!” Paxton shrieked, twisting out of the other boy’s grip and running off. The rest of the characters shouted for him, but to no avail. Paxton had disappeared.

She and the others ran after him, but suddenly someone groaned.

“I’m fine, keep going.” said Julius, on the floor.

Feather crouched beside him. “Go on.” she said to the others. “I’ll help him.” She turned back to Julius. “Are you all right? What happened?”

Crosshair

“Paxton!” The other men’s voices echoed through the hallways.

Crosshair could see further than the others, with his enhanced eyesight, but even he could barely see the white feathers running down Paxton’s back.

Why was he so interested in this boy?

Paxton reminded him a tiny bit of Jareth……

but also, Paxton kinda reminded Crosshair of himself.

His sister cared about him, even when no one else seemed to……

He had been mistreated when young….

He was hiding something. Maybe not as terrible as some of the things Crosshair tended to hide, but Paxton was hiding something.

And he wanted to know what it was, and the little feathered boy’s full story.

@loopylin

Kad

“We have supplies in there. Food, water. And weapons if we need them. You don’t have to come, but me and Ellie need to get to it before…someone else gets it. It might get stolen.”

Kad nodded. “If it does get stolen……I’d take care of that.”

His abilities were enough to frighten even other dragons.

Surely a human would be terrified if they met him in battle mode?

He felt for his mother’s lightsabers, which he’d kept when she…..died.

He could still remember that day. He’d been such a small dragonet, but he’d felt the exact moment she’d tried to separate the battling JediWing and CloneWing.

She’d been killed by a dragon from her own tribe…and a dragon from the tribe of the one she’d loved.

Remembering that always made him want to kill any creature who harmed his friends.

He heard someone calling his name. Shaking his head, he saw one of the humans looking up at him. Which one was it again?

“We’re going to the ship.” the human said. “Coming with us?”

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon

Paxton

His feet came to a halt at the sight before him.

It wasn’t just his brothers…his mother…

It was their’s too…

Paxton’s heart lodged in his throat. He took a tentative step backwards as his eyes landed on Leo, bleeding, unmoving on the floor.

Just like Soren.

His chest heaved, nauseated at the sight.

“Paxton! RUN!” Joshua screamed, but the boy couldn’t move. His legs felt like lead. All he could do was stare at Leo…

At the blood…

He watched for movement, giving a small breath when the young man’s chest moved up and then down…

He was alive…

Had…had his brothers done that?

“Well…hello, baby.”

Paxton’s eyes shot up, brain clicking back to reality. Aramis was in front of him now, standing over him. Grinning.

That same smile he’d seen so many times before…

Paxton’s heart shuddered and he stepped back again, but not before he was suddenly hoisted off his feet from behind, lifted into a cradling position.

He shrieked in surprise, wrestling with whoever had grabbed him, and found himself staring into bright green eyes.

Edric.

When…when had he gotten behind him…?

“Paxton!” Joshua cried, struggling against his own attackers.

Paxton whimpered, holding hope close to him, only for her to be viciously snatched away.

Aramis stared at the stuff animal, chuckling. “I thought mother had already dealt with this raggedy old thing…”

“She had,” Edric agreed, squeezing Paxton tighter, still clutching the dagger in one hand, inching it ever closer to the boy’s face.

Aramis dropped the bear, then gave it a vicious stomp before shrugging. Paxton winced, hoping the crystal hanging from the stuffed animal’s neck had survived.

Aramis then turned, facing the woman that sent shivers down Paxton’s spine.

“Mother?”

Lilith approached, eyes roving over her youngest. She ran a hand over his face, ignoring the yells from Joshua. And then she turned back to Aramis, waving her hand.

“Do as you wish.” Her eyes glared at the white-haired boy, making the room ten times colder.

“He’s no son of mine.”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h ma boy needs some saving….definitely!!!

That….escalated…

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@keilah-h. Hope you didn’t mind me having Feather help him! 🙂 @godlyfantasy12. Don’t worry…he shall be rescued. 😉 @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka.

Julius

“Are you all right? What happened?” Feather asked, her eyebrows furrowing with concern.

Julius ran his hand over his left leg. Took in a deep breath. “I…I stepped on my left foot the wrong way. It…it causes problems because…well…”

“You’re nothing more than a stupid cripple!”

“It’s…somewhat…crippled…by…by…polio. I got it when I was young…and…it stopped me from walking for a while…but I taught myself how to walk again…”

Feather raised an eyebrow and bit her lip.

Julius chuckled, low. “I know…I’m nothing more than a cripple…trust me…I know…” He fought back tears.

Frida

Good…Paxton was here, and Lilith’s boys were going to take care of him.

Now…if only hers would show up.

Footsteps sounded, and Frida turned.

Smirked.

Ah…there they were.

Reuben

Leo was unconscious on the floor…bleeding.

Joshua was held back by Dietrich.

And Paxton’s…evil…brothers were holding him.

Oh…not on his watch.

He glanced at Wolfgang. “Wolfgang…”

Wolfgang nodded. “I’ll attack. You get Paxton.”

“Are you crazy!? No. I attack, you grab.”

Wolfgang slowly shook his head. “Come on Reuben…trust me.”

Slowly, Reuben nodded. “Okay. I trust you. Let’s do this.”

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. @keilah-h. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. Forgot to do Jakob, whoops! xD

Jakob

Reuben and Wolfgang were whispering…plotting.

Joshua was still struggling against Dietrich, and Leo was unconscious on the floor, still bleeding. Oh, where was a doctor when you needed one?

Jakob’s teeth clenched. His fists did likewise.

This…this was why he was angry.

His eyes met Joshua’s. He nodded, and Joshua smiled.

“Ow! Hey! You’re holding on too hard!” Joshua cried, distracting practically everyone.

Dietrich laughed. “That’s the point, Joshua…” he snarled.

And Jakob had his chance.

He barreled forward, right for Dietrich.

“What-!?” Jakob slammed into Dietrich, knocking him the ground and knocking Joshua free.

Surprisingly, Adolphus didn’t come for him.

Jakob glanced around.

Ah, that’s why.

Adolphus was dealing with Crosshair.

Thank goodness Crosshair was there.

Jakob kept Dietrich pinned. “Get off of me, Jew!” Dietrich snarled, then let out a string of not nice words.

“Hey! Little ears are present!” Joshua cried. Dietrich only let out more, still struggling against Jakob.

Jakob saw Frida out of the corner of his eye. He smirked. “Alright Dietrich, you had this one coming for you.” He smacked Dietrich’s head against the cobblestone wall, hard.

Dietrich groaned before his head fell back.

“Jakob!” Joshua cried.

“He’s alive. I only knocked him unconscious.”

“Dietrich!” Frida cried, falling to her knees beside Dietrich.

Jakob rolled off of him and stood.

Now, to help Reuben and Wolfgang.

Or Crosshair.

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h

Paxton

“He’s no son of mine.”

Paxton’s heart shriveled. His brothers turned back on him, all smiles. He curled into himself as Edric’s grip tightened.

“Well, baby brother, guess you’re all ours now Aramis whispered, leaning down close enough for Paxton to feel his breath on his cheek.

The boy cried.

“Aww, shh. No need to cry…” Aramis crooned. Edric just laughed. Aramis took the blade from Edric’s hand, brandishing it. “Hm, let’s see now…” He touched it to Paxton’s skin.

The boy writhed, making Edric squeeze.

“Hold still,” he growled.

Paxton let out a cry, squeezing his eyes shut and waiting for the cold metal to Pierce his skin, but…it never came.

Instead he found himself on the ground, Edric on top of him. He gasped, crushed beneath the older boy’s weight.

Arms grabbed him out from underneath. He kicked and shrieked.

“Easy! Easy Paxton, it’s me!” A voice whispered in his ear.

Paxton’s eyes widened as the arms pulled him close. He wrapped his legs around the person’s torso, gripping their neck. “R-R-Reuben?” He sobbed.

“Shh, yea…come on.”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 2,836 through 2,850 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >