Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,821 through 2,835 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 yea that’s fine! Ur asleep now tho 😂…

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon u here?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Elroi
        @elishavet-pidyon
          • Total Posts: 1058

@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h

So… What is planned for Paxton and Leo and the rest?

My surmises that can should be corrected are:

1. Paxton runs into Leon and my shepherd boys, or
          2. He runs into someone else. (If nobody is defined, he can run into Alwin and William… But only if you don’t have any other ideas.)
          3. Leo is found/finds Lilith and his mother

What are y’all thinking to do?

And I’ll try to get RPs in tonight.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Elishavet Elroi
          @elishavet-pidyon

@godlyfantasy12

Oh, and *Raises hand* we have church on Wednesdays too.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon ah…idk

I would have him run into Leon and them so he could be reunited with November but my only issue is I REALLY want one last conflict with his brothers  before I do that…

/: so idk…

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

Also, We do have planned that Lilith and all them is about to find Leo.

So I guess when the other boys and paxton go back to him they walk into a trap??

Thats what I’m thinking so far…

Maybe after that paxton can be reunited with November and then..

but…we’re kinda stuck for rn because Freedom goes to bed at 7/7:30

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Elroi
                @elishavet-pidyon

@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @koshka

Reúven

They were headed out now, on the quest in search of November’s folk. Leon had taken the lead, pulling Reúven and Viktor into conversation.

“So, have you been up to much lately?”

“The usual.” Reúven smirked. “For war and herding, that is. Ay, Viktor?”

“Ay.”

Leon frowned. “You’re still at war?”

“We are always at war now.” Reúven felt Viktor’s warning glance, but ignored it. “We did not start it. We can hardly cease.”

Leon looked concerned, but Reúven guessed the man knew something of war and years of trouble. Bitter, bitter years.

Reúven shrugged the burden away and turned to Lily.

“What do you think, Lady Lily, of our dour conversation?”

She laughed. “What does that mean?”

Viktor

Ah, there Reúven went again. Viktor smiled and shook his head. There was something almost humorous in his cousin’s manner of speaking his mind, mainly because he didn’t want to be understood.

But he had come unusually close to being completely frank this time. Viktor studied Reúven’s face, questioning his playful expression.

His earnest expression. Deadly serious.

Anonymous
                    • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. Sounds like a plan to me! (And we’re totally going to pretend that the bois and Riker DON’T know each other, even tho they would, lol. xD) @koshka. @keilah-h.

Wolfgang

“Paxton, wait!” Wolfgang cried, finally catching up to Paxton. “Paxton…hey…it’s okay…you’re alright…” he whispered, beginning to head towards Paxton, holding out his arms. “It’s okay…you’re safe…”

Frida

They would find them soon enough, now that there were more of them.

Yes, very soon indeed.

She smiled.

“We’ll find them soon…very soon.” Frida said, turning to face Lilith.

Lilith nodded and smirked.

Good. Another mother like her. Another good parent.

Felix wasn’t…the toughest. Sometimes he could be a softie, and that was the bad quality. But otherwise…he was perfect.

Frida smiled.

And she loved him more than anyone else.

Suddenly, Adolphus and Dietrich walked, basically ran, faster.

Mutti! Over here!”

Leo

Footsteps.

Voices.

Leo stood.

But before he got the chance to run, Adolphus and Dietrich came around the corner.

They both grinned, and before Leo got the chance to move, Adolphus grabbed him, forcing his arms behind his back.

“Let. Me. Go.” Leo snarled.

Adolphus smirked. “Never.”

Mutti! Over here!” Dietrich called.

And Frida came around the corner…along with…oh no…Paxton’s mother and brothers.

“Hello, Leo…where are your brothers?” Frida asked, stepping closer. But not too close.

“Like I’d ever tell you.” Leo retorted.

Frida sighed and shook her head. “Don’t be difficult…dear,” she spat out the word “dear”, “you’ll only cause trouble for yourself.”

“I’m not telling you where they went.” Leo replied.

He couldn’t.

He wouldn’t.

He wouldn’t fail them again.

Frida sighed again. “Dear…stop making this difficult.”

Leo nodded towards Lilith, Aramis, and Edric. “I see you have new…friends.”

Frida slowly nodded. “Yes…so?”

Leo shook his head. “Nothing. I was just…thinking about how…” Leo laughed and smirked, “I kicked that one straight in the gut.” He finished, with a nod towards Aramis.

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. @keilah-h.

Lily

“What does that mean?” Lily asked. Giggled.

This boy was so silly!

“You’re silly!” Lily cried with a giggle.

Leon

“You’re silly!” Lily cried at Reúven. Giggled.

Leon smiled.

Viktor and Reúven were still in war? Granted, America was back into a war, but not the same one.

Now they were fighting North Korea. Ezra was in South Korea right now, having learned that God wanted him to stay in the Air Force.

Leon let out a breath he hadn’t known he’d been holding.

He offered Viktor and Reúven a small smile. “Well then…other than that, are you both doing well?”

Riker

“But…yea.”

Riker nodded. There was a lot there November…wasn’t talking about. But he wouldn’t push. Not yet, at least.

“Glad to hear she’s doing well and that’s sweet about Paxton…so…what about the others? Are they doing well?”

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h

Paxton

Tears rolled down his cheek. Tears he couldn’t stop, even if he wanted to.

Soren’s body kept flashing in front of his mind. Lifeless…

Beaten…

Broken…

And no one believed Aramis did it…

No one would accept the truth. Except his friends, obviously…

But his mother? Edric? The Fae?

No…

It was just another reason to loathe him…

“Paxton, wait!”

Wolfgang.

Paxton paused, looking back. The young man had caught up, eyes creased with concern.

“Paxton…hey…it’s okay…you’re alright…It’s okay…you’re safe…” He approached slowly, arms out.

Paxton’s chest heaved, emotion making it hard to breathe. He glanced at the shadows ahead, fear…adrenaline…all telling him to run.

Just…keep running.

“Hey…it’s okay…you don’t have to be afraid, Paxton.”

Paxton stared at Wolfgang’s outstretched arms, and then, finally, walked into them, burying his face in the young man’s stomach. He cried.

“L-Leo w-won’t hurt R-Reuben….w-will he?”

(I know that’s pretty terrible question to ask, but Paxton still doesn’t know them that well, and thinking about it I realized that if a child in his position were actually there, if I were actually there even, I’d ask this question…after everything I’ve seen…)

Aramis

“I kicked that one straight in the gut.”

Aramis’ fists clenched. Edric glared. “You ignorant dog.” Edric spat. “I suggest keeping your mouth shut if you wish to ever speak at all.”

Adolphus laughed, “I like these young men, Mutti!”

Lilith stepped forward, “Do you mind?” She asked Frida.

“Be my guest,” The woman smirked.

Lilith looked at Leo, eyes narrowing as she studied him. He growled, straining against his brothers hold.

And then…

Lilith began to hum.

Aramis grinned, glancing at Edric. His brother was smiling as well.

Magic fueled the air as Lilith opened her mouth to speak, her voice lilting and soft

Now…dearest…please tell me…where is my son?”

November

“Glad to hear she’s doing well and that’s sweet about Paxton…so…what about the others? Are they doing well?”

November smiled faintly, “Yea, they’re doing good. You know Lyn. Same as ever. Fun, bubbly. And Nyx…he’s still pretty troublesome. Though he’s grown up a little bit…not…not much though,” November laughed, “His ah…his favorite pastime now though is messing with Grimm…one of our new friends.”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Uh oh Lilith…I don’t think you realize how strong of a will Leo has…XD And I totally understand Paxton asking that! Poor baby. *sniffs* @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. @keilah-h.

Wolfgang

“L-Leo w-won’t hurt R-Reuben….w-will he?”

Wolfgang held him closer. “No…no…Leo would never hurt any of us…I promise…” He whispered. “Leo loves us…even if he gets annoyed with Joshua sometimes…but we all get annoyed. He’d never hurt Reuben, or me, or Joshua, or anyone…I promise…”

Reuben stepped over. Got down close to Paxton. “Yeah…he’s…he’s right Paxton…”

Wolfgang nodded and held Paxton even closer. “He’d never hurt any of us…I promise…”

Leo

“Now…dearest…please tell me…where is my son?” Lilith asked, her hum still echoing in his ears.

Leo struggled against Adolphus’ grip.

He wouldn’t tell her.

He wouldn’t.

He wouldn’t.

But he needed to do something before she got into his head.

No matter what, he wasn’t going to tell her where Paxton was.

Paxton was under their protection now.

And even though Leo had failed his brothers, he wasn’t going to fail that hurting child.

She continued to hum, maybe noticing that he hadn’t said anything yet.

Leo closed his eyes, hoping that what he was about to do was the best option.

Oh, and he hoped he had the strength and resolve to endure whatever pain was coming.

She continued to hum, and everyone was distracted, maybe expecting Leo to answer soon.

He opened his eyes again, waited for a minute, and kicked out at her, swinging his leg, sending Lilith to the floor.

He then wrestled out of Adolphus’ grip, pulled up his leg, and kicked Adolphus into the wall.

Adolphus cursed.

Leo was alone.

But he wasn’t going down without a fight.

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. @keilah-h.

Riker

Riker chuckled. “Sounds like he’s almost the same Nyx we knew before.”

November laughed. “Pretty much.”

Riker chuckled again. “And…” he raised an eyebrow, “what about you? And don’t just say that you’re “fine”. I could tell that was a lie last time. You can tell me whatever you’re going through. I may not have anything to offer, but I’ll listen.”

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 I just saw these 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤣

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. You’re Good! ❤️ 🙂

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76

Paxton

“P-Promise?”

“Promise.” Both boys said simultaneously. They smiled, giving each other a playful glance at their jinx.

Paxton nodded, leaning into Wolfgang more.

And that was when they heard it.

A loud, rage-filled cry that sent shudders down Paxton’s back, making the feathers that ran down his spine flutter. His eyes widened.

Edric….”

Edric

(so…just gonna warn you…Leo has uh definitely poked the bear by messing with their mother…this is not good…for him.)

Mother went sprawling to the ground, her gorgeous curls splaying as she gripped the floor, gasping.

Mother!”

Aramis cried, rushing to her side in a flash of feathers, gently smoothing back her hair, and rubbing her shoulders.

And Edric…

Edric saw red.

He roared, gripping the blood-stained dagger he’d stolen earlier.

The young man…

No…

The dog who had dared to hit his mother, had knocked down his own brother, and was wrestling with the other now.

Edric took his chance, flying at him with wings splayed, dagger raised. And without hesitation, he sliced it down across the young man; Leo’s, torso.

The man gasped, his surprise allowing his brothers to grab hold of him once again.

Edric cried out again in rage, raising the dagger once more, only to be stopped by the other woman…

Frida.

“Tut, tut…” She clicked. “Now, while I’d love to see you have your way with him…I’m afraid we have some unfinished business to attend to first.”

Edric growled. “You think I care about some lowly humans and their wishes? He shall pay for touching my mother.”

Edric..”

Edric turned, spotting his mother’s face staring at him.

“Tis fine.”

“But-!”

“Unless you’ve forgotten…he knows where your brother is…and…from the looks of things,” Lilith roved her eyes over the large scar, now seeping blood, across his abdomen, “You’ve punished him sufficiently.”

Edric huffed. “Fine..but if he does not give us the Flit…”

“I assure you, we’ll take care of him,” Frida smiled.

November

“And…” he raised an eyebrow, “what about you? And don’t just say that you’re “fine”. I could tell that was a lie last time. You can tell me whatever you’re going through. I may not have anything to offer, but I’ll listen.”

November groaned inwardly.

“There’s just…somethings better left secret…”

“Like?”

”You’re really not gonna quit are you…”

“Nope,” Riker chuckled, patting November on the back.

November sighed, contemplating.

Well…

In truth….

If he could tell anybody…

This would be his chance…wouldn’t it?

After all…

Riker didn’t know who Corvina was….

Didn’t know she was chasing them…that she was the one who’d given him his scars…or that she was a, quote unquote “villain.”

He just…had to make sure none of it got back to Ara…

As for the elf thing…

Well…

He rubbed his palms. He really did prefer leaving that unsaid….

“Al-Alright…so…say I told you…at least a little bit…” He glanced at Riker, and then ahead at the others, making sure they didn’t hear. “But you have to promise me something first.”

“Hm?”

November sucked in a breath. “You can’t tell anyone else…anyone. Not…” He paused, and looked Riker in the eyes.

“Not even Ara.”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 2,821 through 2,835 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >