Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,806 through 2,820 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 hey do I need to RP as November again? Dunno if I left u hanging with his last RP… 😅😅😅

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12

I may have already asked this, but who here has Wednesday services?

*raises hand lol*

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. Sorry! I don’t have Wed services, but I was at the doctor again, so…yeah. Oh, and btw, that makes November basically as tall as Riker now. xD Riker is only, like, one or two inches taller, lol. XDXDXD @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. @keilah-h.

Riker

“I-I’m sorry…”

Riker slowly nodded. “I…I understand. I may be old, but I understand things too.” He gave November another smile.

“So then…what have you been up to?”

November bit his lip.

Riker nudged his shoulder again. “Okay…come on…you gotta give me more…” He winked. “Alright, but in all seriousness November, I’m here to listen more than talk. Talk about whatever you want, and I’ll stay quiet and let you talk. Sound like a deal?”

Loopy
          @loopylin
            • Total Posts: 2334

@freedomwriter76

Dante

“And you? V’here are you from?”

Dante glanced at Kursk and then down at the floor.

“I’m from… I doubt you people would know the place. I’m from a planet that’s just called Planet 4C. It’s really big and empty and uninhabited. Nothing ever really happened there. I prefer the city.”

He finished speaking and looked over at Bucky, who was still leaning on Steve.

“Is he gonna be alright?”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h
              • Total Posts: 4743

@godlyfantasy12 Can I have a reference image of Paxton, or at least a description of what he looks like? I kinda want to draw him and Crosshair together now! The two, weirdly enough, have so much in common!

@freedomwriter76

Feather

Paxton’s art was slightly shocking at first, but wasn’t that strange. She’d seen plenty of soldiers with tattooed markings on them–Crosshair’s brother, Hunter, had one over the entire left side of his face. So a boy with paint all over his arms wasn’t necessarily out of the ordinary.

What worried her were the bruises.

His family had hurt him? Was his sister the only one who cared for him?

A whimper brought her out of her musings. One of the boys had left the group and was crouched beside the wall, sobbing. “I failedyou….all of you. I said I’d protect you…..but I–I–”

The others tried to console him, but none had much luck. Feather decided to try.

“Hey, um…I never caught your name, but…..You don’t have to blame yourself for whatever the others did. It’s not your fault….whatever it was.”

Wow. Probably the worst comforting words she’d ever spoken to anybody.

Crosshair (uh oh, Leo’s words probably set him off so get ready for a bit of emotional damage)

“I failed….all of you. I said I’d protect you…..but I–I–”

He had said something like that. He had been tasked with protecting Feather, and she’d done a very brave and reckless thing, taking out Nightfall by herself…..

He’d thought she was dead when the ship crashed. He’d thought he failed his mission, and she was dead because of him.

That had been the only time he’d ever cried, although that wasn’t something he’d tell anybody…….

He shuddered as he remembered the empty feeling he’d felt when it’d happened. Like he’d died instead of her, like his soul had been ripped from him and he was an empty shell.

Paxton, terrified, turned and ran. Crosshair noticed before anyone else. “Paxton!” he called, his scratchy voice echoing down the hallways as he chased after the boy. “Paxton, come back!”

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. PAXTONNNNN!!!!! 😭💔😭💔 @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. @keilah-h.

Wolfgang

“PAXTON!” Wolfgang screamed, as Paxton rushed down the hall into the darkness.

He was gone.

So suddenly.

Right after Leo lashed out.

“Paxton, wait!” He yelled, chasing after him.

Leo

Paxton took off, and Wolfgang did the same.

“Wolfgang, wait! Where are you going!?” Leo yelled.

“Where do you think!? Paxton ran off, Leo, so do the math.” Joshua retorted, before jogging off to chase after Wolfgang. (so…of course, they aren’t perfect brothers…)

“Joshua, wait up!” Jakob called, and Reuben ran beside him.

Crosshair and Feather glanced at them, then Leo. Leo gave them a small smile. “Go help them out, can you…?”

Slowly, they both did so, following the others.

Julius walked over. “Well then…I guess that just leaves us.”

Leo gave him a small smile. “Follow the others.”

“And leave you on your own?”

Leo nodded. “Yeah. I’ll be fine.”

“But…what if…?”

“I’ll be fine. Go on. Seems like Paxton needs you, just like everyone else.”

“Doesn’t that include you?”

Leo offered Julius a happiness-free smile. “No one needs me. I’ve recently had to figure that one out.”

“Leo…come on…”

Leo shook his head. “No. You barely even know me. Go follow the others.”

“I’m not leaving you on your own.”

“I’m fine! No one needs me anyways!” Leo lashed out.

Julius backed away, and slowly nodded. “Okay…fine…I will.”

And he ran off, leaving Leo completely…alone.

Just like he deserved.

Leo sank against the wall.

Sat on the floor, bringing his knees up to his chest.

He buried his face in his knees.

And wept.

(Yeah…Leo ran away with the pen in that one. So…he’s on his own now!  DX)

Loopy
                @loopylin

@freedomwriter76 @GodlyFantasy12

Oh no… I just read the part where Lilith met Frida. I am now terrified for the safety of everyone in the castle. O_O

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Anonymous

@keilah-h. @godlyfantasy12. Okay, so, pretend the part with Crosshair and Feather in my RP didn’t happen, lol. xD

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h
                      • Total Posts: 4743

@freedomwriter76 Totally fine!! It basically had the same outcome.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 ahh u doing any better?? Hope they figure something out!! @keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon

November

He sighed.

“I…I guess so…” November half-smiled. The man sure did have a way of pushing through, didn’t he? “Well…ah…things have been pretty…hectic since I last saw you…” November shrugged. “I…I’m not entirely sure how else to describe it all…We…we’ve done a lot…”

Seen a lot…

“How’s Ara?”

November blinked. “Oh! She…she’s good…I mean…she’s doing well…Ah..you know the-the boy I mentioned earlier? Paxton…that’s um, that’s her brother. Well…kind of. She..she adopted him. In a…in a way..”

He swallowed.

How she’d adopted him was a different story entirely.

The sudden slashing motion…the blood spilling from her palm…

Grimm taking Paxton away…just before…

That creature…that beast…

Devoured her….

November’s palms began to burn. He pulled a hand out, tugging at his curls, hoping the pain would once again keep the new ability at bay.

“But…yea.”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@loopylin. You have good reason to be terrified!!!! O-O @keilah-h. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. @godlyfantasy12.

Bucky

“Is he gonna be alright?”

Bucky turned to face the red…odd…man?

“Are you okay Buck…?” Steve asked quietly.

Bucky looked up.

Their blue eyes met.

Bucky slowly nodded.

He was…he was fine now.

It’s just…the language…the slap…Bucky took in a deep breath.

He wouldn’t…couldn’t think about that right now.

He offered his best friend a smile. “Yeah. I’m fine.”

Steve turned back to the red guy, Dante, Bucky thought he’d heard. “Well, that’s your answer.” He replied with a smile. “Now, do you have any idea how to get home, Dante, since we just…went to sleep?”

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 NOOO LEO!!! Also do u want Paxton and Wolfgang to run into Frida and Lilith….?

im at church now and won’t be able to RP, but I know u go to bed at 7/7:30, so if u wanna RP as much as u can it’s fine with me

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. We’re just trying to get my spine back into alignment, so I just have to go quite a few times a week right now, that’s all.

I’m doing okay other than being a little sore. :3

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. I was kinda wondering if Leo could run into them…? :3

Loopy
                                @loopylin

@freedomwriter76

Dante

“Well… I was on a ship, a spaceship I mean, when I ended up here. There’s a chance that it ended up here as well. So, we could try to find it and… take it.”

Viewing 15 posts - 2,806 through 2,820 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >