Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,686 through 2,700 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Loopy
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2334

@keilah-h @freedomwriter76

Ellie 

“What planet are you from?”

“We’re not from any planet in particular, we travel,” Eddie answered,  “But we’re Qilanans from the Zelcin star system. Though, I’m guessing since I have never heard of Mandalore, this probably means nothing to you.”

Ellie continued to study Kad while the others talked, not paying much attention to their words. He was yet another thing she didn’t understand. The dragon boy from Mandalore. How many more strange people were they going to meet before they found their ship and got out of this confusing place?

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
      @loopylin

I now have a character, Dante, running around all by himself in the castle. Does any group want another character to join or should I bring him back to the group with my other two characters?

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12
          • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 FRIDA…. 😤 @keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon

Paxton

His face burned as Frida’s skin touched his cheek. He let out a cry, the force turning his head. He whimpered, crying silently.

He could hear the boys yelling behind him, but over his beating heart he couldn’t make out what they were saying.

And a few quick fists against skin quickly shut them up…

Paxton tucked his chin to his neck, wishing he had Hope in his arms to anchor him…

Something to cling to….

Frida’s nails gripped his chin, bringing his head to face forward. “Stop it…all of you…and I’ll let him go…else…well…he will just have to face the punishment for your actions…all of you…”

Paxton lifted his eyes, spotting Dietrich in the corner, eyeing him with a smile. Frida’s fingernails sunk further into skin, making him writhe.

“Let him go!” Paxton wasn’t sure which one had said it, but he knew it had to be one of the boys he’d been traveling with. “He doesn’t have anything to do with this!”

“Ah,” Frida began, her other hand gripping Paxton’s shoulder. “But now, he does. You brought him into it.” She cut eyes at the group of boys. Her sons…

If you could call her a mother….

Paxton gripped his shirt, crumpling it under his grasp. Frida smiled, practically petting him. He winced.

“Shh now…so long as everyone listens…nothing bad is going to happen. If not, however…” Her eyes flew to her eldest sons, who grinned, and she then turned back to the two men who looked like soldiers, and the boys he’d been traveling with.

“Now, what will it be?”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12

@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 back from our fellowship at church!! It was fun!! Is anyone on? And does anyone else have night services too?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. Glad to hear you had fun! 😀 My church doesn’t have night services, but I’m glad you had fun at yours! 🙂 @keilah-h. @koshka. @elishavet-pidyon.

Leo

“Now, what will it be?”

Leo’s fists clenched.

His body ached, but even with the pain, he couldn’t stand around and do nothing.

But with Paxton on the line…what could they do?

Leo took in a deep breath.

He…was…helpless.

Like always.

The all-too familiar sting of guilt pierced his heart.

He should be able to do something…but no, he was too weak.

Just like he’d always been.

Unable to protect his younger brothers.

Kursk

The evil woman was holding the small, terrified little boy.

They had to do something…but what?

Kursk smiled as a small idea came to mind.

Maybe it would work…and he could only hope that it did.

“Crosshair, ‘vas it?”

The man nodded and stepped forward. “Yes…?”

“I have a plan. Julius, you and z’at v’omen right there, Crosshair’s wife, Fea’zer, I z’ink, get ready with the other men to get out of here. Crosshair, I need you to shoot your v’eapon, not at zem, but just to distract zem. I will tackle Frida to ze ground, and zen Crosshair, you need to grab him and get out of here.”

Julius raised an eyebrow just as Feather came over, seemingly hearing her name. “And what about you?” Julius asked.

Kursk smiled. “I’ll catch up. Now…get ready…”

Anonymous

@keilah-h. @loopylin. I think I know who Dante could meet! I’ll do their RP in just a sec! 😉 But he doesn’t have to meet them if you don’t want him to. 🙂

Zayne

He introduced him and Wayne. How they were from Earth and a certain kingdom on a certain island.

This newcomer was…odd but very interesting. “Are you half-dragon then? That’s what you look like.”

“Zayne!” Wayne hissed.

Zayne shrugged and ignored his twin, instead turning his attention back to Kad. “So…are you?”

Anonymous

@loopylin. Actually, I’m going to ask you. And you can pick neither too, if you like. 😉

So…would you like Dante, if he meets either of these groups, to meet

Ernest & Alec

or

Steve & Bucky (and yes, they are back. xD)

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h
                    • Total Posts: 4732

@loopylin

Kad

The smallest ones were Quilanans. Okay. He’d never heard of them, but at least now he knew what they were. (How tall are they exactly?)

The other two were…..humans, apparently. He’d seen a few of their species before, running around below the feet of dragons in the Concordia marketplace, but he’d never talked to them before.

“Are you half dragon then? That’s what you look like.” said one of the humans…Zayne, as he’d called himself.

Kad barked a laugh. No one had ever called him half dragon before. “No, all of my people are like this. I am half CloneWing, half JediWing–two of several different tribes of dragon. My parents weren’t supposed to marry, so I was sort of a conundrum when I hatched.” (yes, his species hatches from eggs by the way, even though they look mostly human.) “My mother was…killed protecting another dragon, and my father and I were separated for most of my childhood. My grandfather mostly took care of me.”

He curled his tail around his legs. “What were your families like?”

@freedomwriter76 Yeah….For once, the torture a character goes through wasn’t entirely my fault….. He really doesn’t like talking about it. @godlyfantasy12

Feather

“I have a plan.” said the new character, who had such a thick accent it was a little hard to understand as he explained.

Feather nodded, trying to process the instructions the best she could.

“Now….get ready….. Now! Do it now!”

Crosshair fired at the wall near the woman trapping Paxton. Startled, she turned to look at him, just as the man with the accent ran at her, tackling her to the ground.

Feather tightened her grip on her own weapon, just in case she needed to bring it out.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h

Paxton

The boy was trapped…

And apparently, so was the group.

He caught eyes with Leo, who looked just at lost as Paxton felt. He tried to give an encouraging nod, but it fell a bit short.

Paxton frowned, shivering.

He could hear whispers, could see the man named Crosshair and one of new, younger men conversing…

Frida didn’t like that…she tightened her grip, making a small whine escape Paxton’s lips.

But before she could say anything about it, the younger man, with an accent let out a loud shout.

“Now! Do it now!”

A shot rung out and Paxton couldn’t help the cry that left his lips. Frida turned with a jerk, and he felt as her nails scraped his shoulders, drawing blood he was sure…

The man with the accent came barreling forward, and Paxton covered his eyes. However, he was not the target, thankfully, but the woman who held him hostage.

Frida was tackled to the ground with a thud. She let out a screech.

And her eldest sons flew into action….

Mutti!”

Paxton felt rough hands grab his hair, yanking him aside, and then violently throwing him to the ground.

Paxton gasped, chest heaving as he lay on the stone floor, forgotten as the brothers ran to avenge their mother.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon hey u on? If not @freedomwriter76 I may go ahead and RP as November cuz I rlly miss RP-Ing as him

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

Loopy
                        @loopylin

@freedomwriter76   Oh no… decisions…. 0~0
                          Both groups would be awesome, so you can just do whichever characters you want to write more.😁 (lol sorry I honestly can’t decide)

@keilah-h
                            I get a little confused with numbers, so I don’t know the girls’ exact heights, so I just always say that they’re hobbit-sized.

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76

Crosshair

The two oldest boys leaped forward to attack the man that’d tackled their mother. Paxton was forgotten, tossed aside.

Crosshair grabbed the back of Paxton’s clothing and pulled him away, noticing the white feathers running down his back. Weird.

Paxton lay there silently, frozen with fear. “Paxton.” Crosshair nudged him, hoping it wasn’t too rough.  He wasn’t sure if his rather slithery voice would scare Paxton; the kid was much more skittish than Jareth was, despite likely being older. “Paxton, you’re safe.”

Feather came over, holding the stuffed animal that Paxton had been clinging to when they first saw him. “Did you drop this?” she asked the boy, holding it out to him. “I found it on the floor.”

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h

@loopylin Okay. The average hobbit height is three feet six inches (I looked it up), but they are anywhere between two and four feet. Using a three-foot-six character, that means Kad’s lower legs alone are about that tall, if she can barely reach his knees! I’ve been trying to figure out the human to dragon proportions, so you might’ve actually helped me with that!

Loopy
                              @loopylin

@keilah-h   Ok I googled hobbit height and it said the average is 3’6” so there ya go

Loopy
                                @loopylin

@keilah-h sorry your response didn’t load until just now. I’m glad that’s helpful!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,686 through 2,700 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >