Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,626 through 2,640 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. Beginning to figure out some of the Male MC’s backstory…which is getting me really intrigued, so yes! xD Of course the guy is my fav. The guys normally are, especially in romance books! XDXDXD Another book by my newest favorite author. Already read two of her trilogies…all Christian Historical-Romance. xD They’re just SOOOO good. @keilah-h. @koshka. @elishavet-pidyon.

Reuben

“Are you…you….Al-alright?”

Reuben looked down at Paxton, who looked just as lost as Reuben felt.

“Yeah…Yeah…I’m…I’m…fine…” Reuben whispered, rubbing the back of his neck.

He hated to lie…but it came so…naturally to him by now.

He gave Paxton a small smile. “That is…I…think I am…”

Leo

“Feather and I were both trained to be soldiers–our universe was at war at the time. We didn’t meet until sometime near the end, however.”

Leo nodded.

Crosshair seemed to be a little…off about it.

Leo smiled. “I’m sure you’re both glad you met.”

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. I think that sounds good about Paxton!

And yeah, definitely not good when her coping is harmful.

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12
          • Total Posts: 6645

@keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76

Paxton

Reuben didn’t seem okay…

But…maybe Paxton just didn’t know…

Paxton frowned, going quiet for a moment. He sucked in a breath, staring at his boots.

“I-I’m S-Sorry About m-my brothers…” Paxton started, voice slightly muffled by Hope’s fur against his face. “And…and m-my m-mother…”

The last word was a whisper as his mother’s face flashed through his mind. He winced.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. @keilah-h. Alright, so, I just really want/need to bring these four in. (and I may use them instead of Nathan/David/Morrison, bc they’re already really well-developed) So…without further ado….!

Julius!

20 years old. Prob about 6’0″. Pale skin, dark blue eyes, and light brown, curly hair, cut right above his ears. Well-built and has a long, thin scar that travels from his right chin all the way to the top of his cheek. Wears a WWII US Army dress uniform, which is brown. Patriotic, courageous, kind, a risk taker, can be very reckless, quiet, a peacemaker. Gets frustrated when people can’t get along. He can’t stand the sound of arguing, yelling, the smell of alcohol, the smells and sights of fire and smoke, and will have panic attacks just by seeing and talking to someone with dark-colored eyes and dark hair. The reasons why are because he has an abusive, alcoholic father and his birth mother died in a fire when he was younger, and he couldn’t save her. (which also makes him struggle with guilt…) Has PTSD, thus.

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. @keilah-h. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka.

Reuben

Reuben smiled faintly.

Poor kid.

“It’s not your fault, Paxton. Not your fault at all.”

Anonymous

Alec!

21 years old. Prob around 6’3″. Pale skin, coal-colored eyes, bright blonde hair, and short, wavy hair that’s styled in the waved quiff hairstyle. Wears a WWII Wehrmacht uniform. (The picture!) Intelligent, brave, kind, considerate, generous, protective, and loving. Has very low self-esteem and a bit of PTSD from his father’s abuse. (Though not too much, only because Alec isn’t bothered much by physical pain. But emotional and mental pain…yeah…he’s definitely been harmed by that) As already mentioned, he has an abusive father, but more than anything his father was distant in an emotional way. He convinced Alec that he’s nothing. Oh, and btw…he’s Hans’ middle son. Thus, the bois’ cousin! 😀

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h
                  • Total Posts: 4732

@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76

Crosshair

“I’m sure you’re both glad you met.” said the boy–or really, the young man, not too much younger than Crosshair himself.

Feather happened to overhear. “Ha! He used to act like he didn’t care. Now his family takes up half his thoughts.”

Crosshair shot her a glare, although it wasn’t the death glare he usually gave people. She smirked. “And he does that a lot. But then he does that to his sibling, too, so it’s not just me.”

He shook his head and turned back to the man he was talking to. “What’s your family like?”

Feather

She noticed the youngest boy–he had to be a preteen or younger–hiding his face in his stuffed animal, terrified. The winged creatures had been after him…but why exactly?

Feather decided to come over to him. “Hello there.” she said. “What’s your name?”

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

Ernest!

26 years old. Prob around 6’6″. Bright blue eyes, slightly tanned skin, and short, basically almost shaved, dirty blonde hair, oh, and he has a moustache! xD Wears a WWII British Officer Uniform. (The picture!). Intelligent, organized, a natural leader, courageous, kind, generous, and gentlemanly. He doesn’t have an abusive father…in fact, he doesn’t have a father. His father died before he was born, and though Ernest never got to meet him, he loves him. Now…if only he knew what a father actually did feel like?

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h
                      • Total Posts: 4732

@freedomwriter76 Nice characters!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

And finally…Kursk!

15 years old. Prob 6’2″ (and still growing, y’all!). Pale skin, bright green eyes, wavy blonde hair cut fairly short. Wears a WWII Red Army uniform. (the picture!) Intelligent, honest, loyal to a fault, courteous, protective, kind, understanding, empathetic, loving. His father was a wonderful man, loving his family without bounds. But…you see…when the Nazi’s came…they killed his father, took his mother, and murdered his two younger siblings right in front of his eyes. But maybe…by some miracle…Kursk was released. But nonetheless, he’s out for revenge. That’s why he joined the army. The Germans will pay. His family’s blood is on their heads, and he will give to them what they gave to his family. No Mercy. 

Anonymous

@keilah-h. Thanks! I love them too! xD

Anonymous

@keilah-h. @godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka.

Leo

“What’s your family like?”

Leo turned to face Crosshair.

Forced a smile across his face. “They’re…fine…I guess.”

He took in a deep breath.

Sighed. “Okay…that’s not true. My brothers…the ones you’ve met…they’re…amazing…but the rest of my family…my father, my stepmother, my stepbrothers, my sisters…they’re…awful, just to put it simply.” Leo shrugged. “But I’d rather not explain and burden you with that…”

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12
                              • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 awww ur poor charries!!!

@elishavet-pidyon
                              @koshka @keilah-h

Paxton

Reuben was smiling sweetly, comfortingly.

“It’s not your fault, Paxton. Not your fault at all.”

Warmth flutter through his heart and he smiled. A voice caught his attention and he jerked slightly, realizing whoever was speaking, was speaking to him.

It was the lady…from before. Who’d been knocked unconscious…by Aramis.

Aramis….

Paxton’s stomach clenched at the name.

“Hello there,” the young lady approached Wolfgang, and in turn, him. Her eyes weren’t focused on the older boys, though, only Paxton. She smiled, sweetly, her blonde hair making him think of Lyn.

“What’s your name?”

Paxton didn’t speak, throat closing. He buried his face further into Wolfgang’s side, anxiety mounting.

People didn’t talk to him…

Not until recently…

He’d lived his whole life being spoken to…

Not talked with….

And there was a difference….

He watched the lady’s brows furrow into gentle concern. “Ah, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to frighten you…”

Thankfully, Wolfgang spoke for him.

“I think he’s just shy.”

The lady’s eyes rose slightly, “I see. Well, I’m Feather, and that’s my husband, Crosshair.” She motioned to the man up ahead.

Paxton peeked out, catching her eyes. They were gentle and kind.

Paxton swallowed the dryness in his throat, slowly coming out from behind Wolfgang.

“I’m…I’m…P-P-Paxton….” He whispered.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. IKR!? I put them through so much!

Just a part of the writer’s job description… xD

Now…to figure out who they can run into.

I mean…Lilith and her boys…if you’d like to be them…but I don’t think it will end well…

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. I’m talking about my new characters, btw, not the bois. Just wanted to make that clear. XD

Viewing 15 posts - 2,626 through 2,640 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >