Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,596 through 2,610 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

My poor baby šŸ˜¢

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon welpā€¦Iā€™m currently sitting at our church cuz we have a fundraiser going on. Everyoneā€™s finishing up pretty much so Iā€™m just sitting here nowā€¦. XD

which Iā€™ve pretty much just been sitting here the whole time cuz this is more of a slow fundraiserā€¦..

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

Loopy
        @loopylin
          • Total Posts: 2334

@freedomwriter76 Sorry I havenā€™t been on much! Iā€™ve had a ridiculous amount of schoolwork to catch up on.šŸ˜£ Ā You can write for my characters if youā€™re ever waiting too long, I wouldnā€™t mind. I have a bit of time to rp now though! But you might live in a later time zoneā€¦

ā€œEveryone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.ā€

Loopy
          @loopylin

No! Kp ate my post! šŸ˜­šŸ˜¤

ā€œEveryone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.ā€

Ava Blue
            @ava-blue
              • Total Posts: 222

GRR happens to the best of us (and the worst of us, and all of us KP doesn’t care about anyone’s feelings)

@loopylin
              IDK what you’re able to do on your iPad but what works for me is either pressing undo or the back button, then it usually shows me my post and I can try reposting it. If I’m writing something super long on KP then I’ll copy-paste it onto my notes app/wordpad and save it there, juuust in case

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Ava Blue. Reason: im howmskewld end i kant spel :(

Monsters creep
              In the silent dark-deep
              In the filling-eye hills
              In the shriveled hand-keep

Loopy
              @loopylin

@keilah-h @freedomwriter76

Eddie

The group began their chase. The sisters soon were running a few yards ahead. They were fast, but after turning a few corners, they lost sight of Dante. Eddie turned one more corner, and skidded to a halt in front of a pair of feet that definitely did not belong to Dante. She slowly looked up. Scales. Wings. Talons.

This guy looks like a dragon.

And he was huge. Eddie barely came up to his knees. She was used to being small, but this was impressive. For a moment, she completely forgot about Dante.

ā€œWowā€ Ellie breathed next to her.

Eddie quickly remembered her manners. Looking up to meet the dragon-manā€™s eyes, she introduced herself.

ā€œErmā€¦Hello! Iā€™m Eddie.ā€

Wayne and Zayne rounded the corner behind them, and stopped.

ā€œAnd these are Zayne and Wayne and also my twin sister Ellie. Who are you?ā€

(btw E+E are inhumanly fast and agile to make up for their small size)

Loopy
                @loopylin

@ava-blue Oh thanks! I just rewrote the whole thing šŸ˜†

Anonymous
                    • Total Posts: 8156

@loopylin. You’re Totally Fine Girl! šŸ˜€ IĀ totallyĀ understand! šŸ™‚ I just thought you’d like a chance to RP, that’s all! :3

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. @keilah-h. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka.

Wolfgang

They…they were…gone.

Just like that.

But…would they be back?

Wolfgang got down onto the floor and carefully, softly, pulled Paxton into his arms, as Paxton buried his face in his bear’s fluff. “It’s okay Paxton…they….they’re gone now…” He whispered, holding Paxton, carefully and softly, close.

Reuben

They…were finally gone.

Reuben took in a deep breath.

He was safe…he was safe…he was safe here.

Leo was bandaging Joshua’s arm with a wrap of bandages he evidently had on him.

He wrapped Joshua up.

Joshua smiled. “Thank you. I think it would be best for us to move on…if…Paxton is okay to…”

Reuben glanced at Paxton and Wolfgang.

Paxton was terrified.

Reuben knew that feeling well.

He got down beside them. “Paxton…are you okay to go on?” He whispered.

Jakob

Jakob walked over to the…oddly dressed man, who was on the ground beside the just as oddly dressed woman on the floor, who was unconscious.

“Thank you for helping us…is she alright?” Jakob asked, turning his attention to the blonde woman, just as the man looked up at him.

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Oh, and yes, I can do Riker and Leon. Sorry, I didn’t get to it yesterday. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. @keilah-h.

Riker

Riker smiled.

November’s cheeks were flushed pink.

He was just as lovesick as before…maybe even more so now.

Riker smirked.

Everyone laughed softly, and November looked away.

“Hey, you’re good November. We understand…” Leon trailed off.

Riker glanced at him.

Leon bit his lip and looked away.Ā (KeepĀ in mind that though he’s been redeemed, Leon still struggles some days with the grief from his wife’s death. Leon never remarries, btw.)

Riker turned his attention back to November. Smiled. “What have you been up to since we last saw you?” He turned to Viktor. “And you as well. What have you been up to?”

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon do u wanna respond?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

@koshka @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon

Paxton

They were goneā€¦

But theyā€™d be backā€¦

For him.

Arms wrapped around him and he tensed, jerking slightly as he was pulled closer to Wolfgang. Slowly, his shoulder relaxed and he buried his face into the young manā€™s chest, quietly sniffling.

Frozen.

ā€œItā€™s okay Paxtonā€¦theyā€¦.theyā€™re gone nowā€¦ā€ Wolfgangā€™s voice was soothing, but it didnā€™t calm the thoughts in Paxtonā€™s mind.

He thought they were goneā€¦that heā€™d never have to see them againā€¦

Thatā€™s what Ara had saidā€¦when they left his homeā€¦

He never wanted to go backā€¦not once he realized how much better things were outsideā€¦

How muchā€¦loveĀ there really wasā€¦

His body constricted with every breath, and he shakily wrapped his arms around Wolfgangā€™s neck.

He wanted his sisterā€¦.

He wanted his friendsā€¦

ā€œPaxtonā€¦are you okay to go on?ā€

The little boy peeked out and found Reuben, still pale, kneeling beside them. His brows furrowed but he held a small, gentle smile on his lips.

Paxton was still shaking, unable to control it. Slowly, he nodded.

He wanted to goā€¦

He didnā€™t want them to come backā€¦

Andā€¦andā€¦

He wanted to find Araā€¦Emberā€¦Wulfā€¦

He glanced behind the group to the oddly dressed duo. One of which, the young lady with blonde hair, was still out of it.

ā€œI-I-is sh-sheā€¦she alright?ā€ He whispered.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h
                              • Total Posts: 4723

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon

Feather

She awoke with a groan. That winged creature had thrown her into the wall…..hard. What a bully!

“Is she all right?” came a couple of voices. Young voices.

“She’ll be fine.” replied Crosshair’s voice. She was glad the winged ruffians hadn’t hurt him too badly.

Feather opened her eyes and pulled herself up, ignoring the protests from her rather jarred bones. She hoped she hadn’t broken anything, although she didn’t think she did.

Several worried faces were staring at her, although the winged ones had clearly left. Only one of those faces she recognized.

She realized they probably wanted to know who they were.

“My name’s Feather,” she explained, “and that’s my husband, Crosshair. What are your names?”

Kad

“Hello! I’m Eddie.” said one of the small creatures. “These are Wayne and Zayne and my sister, Ellie. Who are you?”

“My name is Kad Skirata, of the CloneWing Tribe. I hail from Mandalore.” Kad bowed low with his wings spread, the way his grandfather had taught him, bringing “oohs” from the small creatures as he showed the striped yellow and white scales on his wings. He made sure to keep his tail barb safely curled in. “I can’t seem to figure out what you are though. What planet are you from?”

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 u wanna go?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 u can also get us loving if u like šŸ˜Š

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 2,596 through 2,610 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >