Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,551 through 2,565 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 4732

@godlyfantasy12 Okay then. @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @koshka

Kad

Two creatures were standing there, muttering in a sort of cruel tone. Wait…were they dragons? CloneWings, even?

No, they weren’t. Their wings were feathered. And he couldn’t see their tails.

He grabbed a burnt-out torch from the wall and re-lit it with his frostfire, illuminating their faces. They turned around, a little startled, but not as much as he might’ve assumed.

“What are you?” he asked, his tail lashing.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h

They don’t have tails right? I didn’t think they did; most fantasy humanoids don’t.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12
          • Total Posts: 6645

@keilah-h ahh wait we might should’ve made them met later….because I was going to have them run into Paxton…

heh 😅😅

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 8156

@elishavet-pidyon. @godlyfantasy12. @koshka.

Leon

“Apparently…you two are umm…on better terms?”

Leon nodded. Gave November a small smile. “Yeah…we’re…friends now.”

Lily took Riker’s hand.

Riker also smiled. “We’re on much better terms. But a lot has happened since we were last here…six years of things…”

He glanced at Leon, and Leon smiled.

A lot more than he could even think about.

And both of them had changed more than Leon could even begin to think about.

Of course, the past couldn’t be changed…but it was a story…a reminder…that God was faithful…God was there…even when Leon, and Riker, didn’t see him.

Leon smiled.

And God had done so much.

Riker

November wasn’t okay…Riker could tell.

He had once often hid everything too.

Now, of course, he knew…that he didn’t…have to.

God wanted it…all of his imperfections…his mistakes…his questions…his doubts.

God used and loved broken people like him.

Now…November needed to see it.

He needed to learn what Riker had been learning the past 5 years…in prison, of all places.

And suddenly, it hit him.

November was alone, other than Viktor and Reúven.

Ah.

November was looking for Ara and Jocelyn, wasn’t he?

Riker offered November another smile. “Have to say…I’m glad to be back here.” He looked November and Viktor up and down. “You’ve both grown quite a bit…”

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka.

Wolfgang

“I-I’m glad y-you f-found me…I…I thought everyone had….had…l-left me…” Paxton whispered, leaning against him again.

Wolfgang smiled and squeezed his hand. “You have us now…and don’t worry…we won’t leave you. We’re staying right here….and we’re not going anywhere.”

Reuben

Reuben smiled as Wolfgang talked to Paxton.

But suddenly, he heard voices…quiet…somewhat…and his body tensed.

“…Jakob…” He whispered, reaching for his closest brother, grabbing his sleeve.

“Reuben, what is it? You look…pale…” Jakob whispered, his brows furrowing in concern.

“I heard someone.”

Jakob’s eyebrows raised in alarm, and he turned to whisper something to Joshua, who then said something to Leo.

“Everyone be cautious…Wolfgang, Paxton, stay behind us.” Leo ordered softly.

Slowly, Wolfgang nodded. “Okay…why?”

“Reuben heard someone. Just…stay behind us, alright?” Leo replied. Brandished a dagger. “Good thing I still had this.”

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 They can just ignore him…..

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h

He’ll find something else to do as soon as he notices they really don’t care. Or you can have them be like “yeah we don’t care about you” after ten seconds…

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h gotcha. @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @koshka

Oh boy…let’s see how this is gonna go….

Aramis

Some…creature… was waving a torch around wildly. He pursed his lips, glaring.

Edric snarled. “Out of the way, fool. We need to get by.”

The creature tensed.

“Fool?”

Aramis sighed. Ah…Edric…

“What my brother means to say is…we have business to attend to. So if you’d please.” His wings ruffled, shooting his older brother a glare. They’d get nowhere if they started a fight.

Not that they couldn’t take whoever this person was…but, why go to the trouble? They just needed to get by.

The…thing huffed, shrugging. He moved aside, letting them pass. Aramis have a haughty nod and smirk as they continued on their way.

“This castle…filled with the lowliest of creatures…” Edric was muttering. “Of all places to be dumped in…”

“Shh, shh, now. I think we’re getting close to those voices.”

“You don’t actually believe we heard-“

Aramis let out a small whisp of laughter. “Please. Who else has a stutter like that?”

Edric lifted his brows in agreement. “Can’t argue there.”

“Exactly. I’d know the Flit’s voice anywhere.”

“It was rather irritating, wasn’t it?”

“Mmhm.”

The boys approached another long corridor, the voices growing into whispers.

Aramis stopped, holding his hand out, feathers tense. He leaned, eyes nearly gleaming. “They’ve gone silent…” he hissed.

“Heard us?”

“Must’ve…”

“Think it’s those invalids from before?”

Aramis pulled his lips taut, thinking of the group that had taken their….brother….

Ah…

Half-brother….

With them.

Those who had left them rotting in a cell beneath the sea…

“Guess we’ll find out,” Aramis smirked.

“Shouldn’t we use the element of surprise?”

“I think it’s a bit late for that.”

“We’re going to be outnumber if it is them.”

“Oh come now, Edric. What happened to being the Fae? Proud warriors of the sky?”

He watched as his words sent an air of pride into his eldest brother, making his straighten, and his already large wings rustle. Edric grinned.

”Alright…let’s go then.”

”Let’s…” Aramis grinned maliciously.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76

November

Riker was smiling, his eyes staring at him. November shuffled.

“Have to say…I’m glad to be back here.” He looked both boys up and down.“You’ve both grown quite a bit…”

November blushed slightly, chuckling. He tugged at a loose curl.

Viktor laughed, full of mirth, looking at his cousin.

“Yea…ah…I guess we have…haven’t we?” November glanced away.

He had shot up quite a bit over the past little while.

Last time he was here he and Ara were nearly the same height, and now? He was at least a head taller, maybe even more so.

And Ara…

Well…

She was…

Just as beautiful as ever….

Even more now…

Heat crept up his neck at the thought of her long brown hair and deep eyes. Thin pink lips.

He didn’t realize he was staring at the floor, completely oblivious to the world around him, until he heard his name.

“-Vember? November!”

His eyes went wide. He blinked. “Hm?” He looked over, and found they all were…

Smiling.

The same smile Lyn gave him whenever she caught him staring at Ara…

His face went nuclear as they all laughed softly. He looked away again.

Though Reúven looked a bit confused, he obviously understood nonetheless.

Ahh…great….

XD XD XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

My Boi is still as lovesick as ever XD XD!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@koshka u wanna RP as Cècile and Annia? And Vulkasin and Zlatan?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

Also @elishavet-pidyon I think it’s ur turn

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                            @koshka
                              • Total Posts: 1556

@godlyfantasy12

I’ll try as soon as I finish my math homework. *Sigh*

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Uh oh…I don’t like where this is going…but for conflict, I do…xD @koshka. Totally understand that! Math sucks! XD @elishavet-pidyon. @keilah-h. Kad can meet some of mine, if you’d like! Nathan/David/Morrison haven’t done ANYTHING yet, nor have I introduced them. Or, he could meet Zayne/Wayne/Eddie/Ellie if @loopylin is fine with it! 🙂

Leo

Footsteps sounded.

Whoever it was…they were getting closer.

Wolfgang put Paxton behind him, still holding his hand.

Leo took the front, ready to protect all of his brothers and Paxton from anyone and anything that was coming their way.

He wasn’t scared.

He’d take someone down if he had to.

Leo’s fingers clenched tighter around the dagger, and he knew his brothers, except Wolfgang, of course, did the same with theirs.

“Be ready for anything…” Leo whispered.

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76

Paxton

Footsteps….

Someone…someone was coming.

The boys around him tensed, growing silent. Paxton gripped Hope tight, his hand moving to cling to Wolfgang’s pant’s leg.

Leo stepped up, gently putting his hand out in front of the white-haired boy.

“Be ready for anything…” His voice was quiet, he glanced back. The others nodded, looking pale themselves.

Reuben looked a bit shaky, as did Wolfgang but they put on a determined look.

Paxton’s stomach flipped, doing somersaults inside of him.

Their shadows appeared first. Two figures, large…

Footsteps growing.

And…

Paxton’s eyes widened, stomach clenching. His heart fell with a thud. Bile rose to his throat as the shadows grew, forming the shape of….

Wings…

No…no no no no….It…it couldn’t be…it couldn’t!!

Paxton whined, the sound startling the boys around him. Tears sprung from his eyes as he stuffed his face into Wolfgang’s pant leg.

His breaths hitched. He peeked open his eyes as the figured rounded the corner.

It…. It couldn’t be!! No!

They…they were gone! They were back home…lock-locked away! Far away! Far-

Aramis’ thin lips curved into a smile, his eyes scanning the room, landing on the little boy. They roved from his feet to the top of his head.

Paxton felt his knees go limp for a moment, and caught himself against Wolfgang. His throat closed, a weak gasp escaping.

“Well…hello baby brother.”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 2,551 through 2,565 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >