Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,521 through 2,535 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Koshka
    @koshka
      • Total Posts: 1555

@elishavet-pidyon  @godlyfantasy12

*Drops through window*

Did I hear my name?

Ooo, looks like I left some characters hanging.

*Ruefully pats Annia on the head*

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

@koshka

Ahh tis fine. It’s like when I left Grimm and Nyx hanging the other day!

*sees Nyx glaring.* Oh hush.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Elroi
        @elishavet-pidyon
          • Total Posts: 1056

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka

By the way, I think Reúven is an early grower, so he’s near 6′. Viktor has been in the midst of a growth spurt since you last saw him, so he’s more like 5′ 7″ now.

Viktor 

The door had opened to reveal a familiar face. Two, in fact. Viktor’s eyes went wide, and he saw November’s jaw fall slack.

“R-Riker..?”

It was the kind soldier from the first adventure here. Behind him stood Leon, a little ways off and with his hand wrapped around the very small one of a little girl. But not Isabel.

“November!” Riker laughed with relief. “Viktor. How are you here?”

Viktor hoped he wasn’t supposed to answer that. Thankfully, Leon walked up.

“November, you’ve gotten tall since we saw you last. And who is this?”

“My cousin, Reúven.” Viktor glanced at his cousin, who was standing to the side, his fingers playing absently with his mantle hem.

“I didn’t know you had a cousin.” (Neither did Viktor! Lol.) Riker smiled, “It’s nice to meet you, Reúven.”

“And I you.” Reúven bowed.

The little girl giggled. “He’s funny.”

“Am I? Good.” Reúven crouched to look her in the face, his eyes twinkling. “May I ask who you are, little lady?”

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Koshka
          @koshka

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon  @godlyfantasy12

Btw, if any of y’all have read LotR, Annia happens to have the same personality as Pippin, although thankfully not the same percentages.

Cécile

She smiled and gave a small nod. “If you would like. We don’t know our way around here, but do you need help looking for your friends?”

The group started walking back farther down the hall.

Annia

Surely normal people couldn’t just walk around with a fairy. Certainly not. Annia’s eyes grew wide, and she clasped her hands behind her back, bouncing on the balls if her feet.

Then…who were the other two girls, or young women? Other fairies? This was a magic castle, but somehow that didn’t quite fit. Not after seeing her.

What then? Lyn looked pretty easy to get along with, someone with a good sized bundle of joy. Annia liked her and her sparkling smile.

Then Arabella, graceful and beautiful with a kind look about her eyes. A sparkling green gemstone at her throat. Precious seeming, like jewels and crowns and…

Of course!

“Are you a princess?”

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12

@koshka AWWW I LOVE ANNIA!! @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76

Arabella

They’d decided to join them…Ara was thankful for the company, though her mind kept drifting to those absent from her group…

To things that weighed heavily on her mind…

Mostly…the dream she’d been recently suffering from…

Her attention was called, however, by the young dark-haired girl who lit upon her, eyes sparkling with awe and curiosity.

“Are you a princess?” She asked, her voice light. Ara looked at her with a soft gaze, smiling all the way to her eyes.

She nodded. Annia’s eyes grew like bulbs. She notices that Cécile and the two men also seemed to look at Ara with a surprised looked, their mouths curving and brows raising slightly.

Her cheeks blushed pink.

She laughed slightly. “Yes, I am a princess, though…” Her eyes drifted to one of the windows, “Not near as formal as most. I haven’t seen my kingdom in…a long while.” Her brows creased, heart growing heavy at the thought of her beautiful land.

Safely tucked away from harm.

Hidden from danger…

She breathed out.

One day she’d be able to return to it. Hopefully soon…

She looked back at Annia, and then gave a glance to the others, “But, ah…please, don’t feel as though you must treat me in any certain way. It’s really not necessary…” Ara blushed again.

Jocelyn laughed, wrapping an arm around her friend’s shoulder. She looked at the crowd of newcomers, and then at Luna, raising a brow. “Truth be told,” she began with a grin, “Ara here wouldn’t be able to stand all the fuss!”

Ara’s lips pursed with mirth, a laugh escaping her closed lips. She nodded her agreement.

“You should’ve been there when Luna met her! Called her nothing but princess for the first little bit. Treated her like a natural noble. Pretty sure Ara would’ve exploded from embarrassment if it had gone on much longer!”

Luna giggled, ears twitching. She bounded forward, “I couldn’t help it! That’s how the Light One had described her!”

Lyn stepped ahead of the group, eyes closed with a smile on her lips. She breathed in the fresh air that cascaded through the open windows.

Ara shook her head, still grinning. She looked back at the newcomers nearby. “Ah..but, then again…this place has a way of bringing people from…well…all over. I don’t even know if you have princesses where you come from.”

Lyn’s eyes snapped open, her face turning and her blonde hair whipping with the movement. “Ya! Where are you all from? If you don’t mind sharing, of course.”

Luna’s eyes turned on the crowd with her own curiosity, wide and sparkling.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon Reúven and November are probably around the same height then. November might be a hair shorter not sure (I don’t know actual measurement 🤣)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                @koshka

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon  @godlyfantasy12

I’m thinking the twins have somewhat heightened senses, as I’m trying to make them more like in the books. However, they probably don’t even notice it.

The Twins

Zlatan rubbed a hand down the back of his neck till he could feel the bindings. Still in place and relatively tight. Good.

Then he caught the look in Grimm’s eyes, daring him to even slightly construe the truth. Zlatan folded his arms and stared impassively back at those blue eyes.

Deep blue, like those of the house royal.

“I may not know much more about this castle, but I can do as needed. I am a Vok, and a trained Desanik what’s more.” He shrugged and glanced down, faces passing by his memory.

Young men. His men.

But now these three needed someone to step up. Someone to fill the gap.And he knew Vulkasin wouldn’t even think of doing it.

Zlatan rose to his feet, and as he did something changed. For the first time in weeks he understood his suroundings. What his senses told him mattered.

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

@koshka cool!!! That’ll be helpful to us, cuz the boys need all the help they can get 😊 @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon

Grimm

“I may not know much more about this castle, but I can do as needed. I am a Vok, and a trained Desanik what’s more.”

Zlatan stood, returning Grimm’s stare with just as much fiery determination. Grimm set his brows thin, taking in a breath.

In truth, he wasn’t sure what…any of that was…

But…

The way Zlatan said it…Grimm knew it meant something.

Everything, to the young man in front of him.

Just as the rebellion, and his pack had to him.

Grimm glanced at Vulkasin, whose eyes were closed, but mouth was lifted into a thin smile. Grimm tilted his head and then…

Nodded.

“Alright. If you’re good to go, then I am. Nyx?”

I’ve been ready.” The kit stretched. “You guys are so slow.”

Grimm sighed. “Just be on the alert, okay?”

Yea, yea, whatever.”

Grimm stood, lifting his coat and unfolding it. He slid it back on, the edge of it reaching the end of his calf. He glanced down, taking another look at the two chains hanging from his belt.

Nyx saddled up beside him, looking at Zlatan with big, multi-colored eyes.

Alright fearless leader, where to?” 

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

Nyx and Grimm are such a duo XD!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Elroi
                      @elishavet-pidyon
                        • Total Posts: 1056

@godlyfantasy12

Did I ever mention that I love coats? Especially overcoats and great coats. They’re right up there with cloaks and mantles.

So… I’m really enjoying Grimm’s clothing. A lot.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon thank u!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

I kinda imagine like the one…for some reason I’m thinking like one of the newer Sherlock TV shows had Sherlock wear one…(that’s how I imagine it) it’s a black long overcoat…idk XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
                              • Total Posts: 8156

@elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. @godlyfantasy12. Yeah, I get off no later than 7:30 PM CST since my parents don’t want me on screens super late so my sleep isn’t interrupted. I have to get up around 6 or so every morning during the week, so…xD And that early on Sundays too, so…yeah…XD

Riker

“May I ask who you are, little lady?”

Lily giggled, then smiled. “I’m Lily! This is my Daddy and my Uncle Leon!”

Reúven smiled. “A pleasure to meet you, Lily.”

Lily giggled again.

Riker smiled before turning his attention back to Viktor and November. “How are both of you doing, Viktor…?” He paused, trailing off. November…in all honesty…looked somehow…worse since Riker had last seen him.

Of course, since then, Riker had changed…and God had given him a gift to detect differences in people.

And November looked…awful. But not so much physically awful.

Riker smiled. “And how are you, November?”

He would still treat November as he had before…maybe even better now…now that he was changed.

Those voices had left five years ago…once he was forgiven. Riker had learned that God doesn’t make mistakes.

And God can work miracles.

He’d seen that plenty.

God had even mended a broken relationship.

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Honestly, I have no clue. xD I was thinking about them maybe showing up somewhere else first tho? So…the bois can meet Paxton’s brothers…and probably protect Paxton in the process…the sweet bois. <3 And Edric and Aramis can show up whenever you want to! I’m ready for some conflict, lol. xD (And yes, I did read it! I need to throw them in the dungeon. BRB! XD) @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka.

Leo

“Do…do you have any…any fr-friends here?”

Leo slowly shook his head. “No…can’t say we really have any friends…at all…sadly…but we’re glad you have some.” He smiled.

Wolfgang nodded and squeezed Paxton’s hand. “Yeah! All of your friends and your sister sound amazing, Paxton.”

Paxton smiled faintly, walking close beside Wolfgang.

Leo smiled.

Wolfgang had always had a passion for helping people…and he loved little kids…of course, then again, they all did.

“We’re glad you’re here Paxton….” Reuben said softly with a warm smile. “Sometimes these brothers of mine can get…” Reuben yawned and waved his hand, “BORING…” He teased. Dropped Leo a wink.

Leo laughed.

“Well…you’re probably not wrong…” Joshua replied. Chuckled.

Anonymous

@koshka. @elishavet-pidyon. @godlyfantasy12.

Dawson

“Ya! Where are you all from? If you don’t mind sharing, of course.” Jocelyn asked, turning around to face them all.

Dawson smiled faintly, though it was forced. “…England, originally. A pretty green place…but rains almost constantly…and now…I’m living in America.” He glanced at Vince.

Vince smiled and nodded. “And I the same, though I am originally from Africa, a sprawling desert place with many different people and tribes. But for now, I follow Dawson wherever he goes.”

Dawson kept watching him.

He’d never stop being grateful for Vince’s help…but he’d also made a promise.

He needed to find Vince’s wife and daughter…wherever they were…and he needed to figure out how he could free Vince…permanently.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,521 through 2,535 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >