Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,476 through 2,490 (of 6,789 total)
  • Author
    Elishavet Elroi
    @elishavet-pidyon
      • Total Posts: 1056

@godlyfantasy12

And I say it once again. I love how the Grim/Nyx/twins RP is going. It is so much fun to read!

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

@elishavet-pidyon thank u!! Also this is gonna be cool reading Alwin and William’s RPs!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon I’m trying to decide if I should go ahead and write a Corvina RP…..I think so.

also what did u think of Edric and Aramis?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Koshka
          @koshka
            • Total Posts: 1555

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon  @godlyfantasy12

Zlatan

He carefully set aside the strangeness of what had just happened. They needed to move, to find whoever was responsible for turning Nyx into a mad creature.

But to do that, they’d need speed. Zatan sucked in a breath and leaned against the wall for a moment. Mentally, he gathered up all the pain and frustration of his present state, and shoved it back into his subconscious.

They needed a soldier, not a weakling child.

It didn’t matter what he had to do, run a hundred miles or fight a thousand foes. He wasn’t going to be a liability to the pack, or a child too weak to contribute. He’d fight for the pack and whatever else the Maker put to his charge, or die trying.

He opened his eyes, pushing himself away from the wall.

“Let’s go.”

Grimm was watching him, his brow slightly furrowed in thought.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Koshka.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12

@koshka AWWW ZLATAN UR NOT A WEAKLING!!! @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76

Grimm

His eyes scanned Zlatan. The man was definitely in pain. He could tell.

He’d worn the look that Zlatan had painted on his face many times, hiding the injuries he held. The pain inside, wether physical or no.

And…he’d seen it on others too.

Back in the rebellion.

Those who’d try to hide their injuries…from him…

But he could always tell.

Conan…Grimm grinned at the memory of the dark-skinned lad, trying to hide his limps and pains so he could keep fighting…even if he wasn’t supposed to be fighting in the first place…

Ah…he’d been through so much.

Grimm hoped he was doing well now…

Grimm pulled his lips tight, shaking his head. “No. You’re hurt,” he narrowed his gaze at Zlatan.

Zlatan’s eyes widened slightly, his mouth opening.

“Don’t try to hide it, I can tell. Trust me.” Grimm frowned, brows furrowing. He glanced at Nyx, who was still being…scarily quiet.

“You’re in no shape to travel…I can tell…” He sighed.

Vulkasin glanced at Zlatan, a small grin on his face, as if pleased not to be the only one to point out his brother’s pain.

“And…as much as I’d like to find who did this to Nyx…perhaps…it’s best if we don’t. We don’t need anymore trouble then necessary, and…from the looks of things, the person is long gone. We can’t carry on, or find our friends if everyone isn’t at full percent.”

Zlatan swallowed, mouth snapping shut. His golden eyes crinkled, as if he was still trying to think of a comeback.

“And…perhaps Nyx needs…a bit of a break as well….”

Nyx hissed, glaring up at him. “I’m. Fine.”

Grimm ignored him. “Let’s stop. Like I’d said originally,” he studied the brother’s faces, straightening his posture.

He felt as though he were once again in the rebellion, leading a group of would-be warriors and children.

Of course…these brothers seemed completely capable. He didn’t know them, that well, but…still…that feeling…of leadership…

Of the rebellion…

It stuck with him.

And, right now, he knew that one of their group needed rest. Maybe two. One physically, one mentally, and emotionally.

Perhaps both needed the same….

He wasn’t sure.

Whatever the case, he was going to make sure they got what they needed…

Though…he couldn’t force the brothers to do anything.

They could leave at will….

Nyx, however, he would take care of.

No matter how annoying he could be…

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

Loopy
              @loopylin
                • Total Posts: 2334

@freedomwriter76

Dante 

Dante scrambled to his feet and looked around him. It took him a moment to register that he was no longer in a ship and that his captors were nowhere to be seen.

He was free! Well, mostly free. He looked down at his wrists which were still handcuffed together. He huffed and looked around him once again for something to get them off. A torch hung on the wall just above his head. He lifted his hands and held the middle of the handcuffs in the flames.

Warm.

The metal started to overheat and the light on the handcuffs blinked off. He chuckled to himself as they clicked open and clattered to the floor.

“Did you hear that?”

Dante whirled around around, snatching the torch off the wall. He knew that voice. It was one of the twins. He could take them.

Four people rounded the corner to face him.

“Hey! It’s him!”

He quickly eyed the two men who were with the twins. They were at least a head taller than him and they both carried swords.

Never mind. Can’t take them.

He threw the torch at one of the men and then ran in the opposite direction as fast as he could.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. Okay…so…I’m in a bit of a dilemma. xD

I know everyone (including myself!) was excited for older Leon and Riker and Lily…however…there are a few characters from my actual timeline that need some development. And, like Koshka, I would actually be moving the timeline BACK a little so I could include one of those characters, but like, Riker would still know them, like Vulk and Zlati do.

But…I also know everyone was excited for future Riker and Leon…does everyone see my dilemma!? xD

…but if Y’all are okay with me changing it…I probably will. 😉

Oh, and there still will be a little kid, just probably a little boy bc I need some practice writing Eli. XD

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Aww, thank you!!! The bois are sweet! ❤️❤️❤️ Oh…those boys are…something alright. xD @koshka. @elishavet-pidyon.

Leo

Paxton was now staring at the ground after his admittance.

Leo’s eyebrows furrowed in concern.

“Hey…we understand. We have three other brothers too. Two older, one younger…none of them are nice…especially the older ones…” Reuben whispered, giving Paxton a small smile.

“R-really?” Paxton asked, sniffing, clutching his bear even tighter.

Leo smiled. “Really.”

“We understand, Paxton…more than you know.” Joshua said, soft, giving Paxton a warm smile.

“…Your brothers…they hurt you…didn’t they?” Wolfgang asked, then bit his lip, maybe anticipating the worst.

They all knew how touchy of a subject that could be.

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. @koshka. @elishavet-pidyon.

Vince

“Arabella…Lyn…Luna…Annia and Cécile…nice to meet all of you.” Vince replied.

He could detect the…disbelief and maybe…shock in Lyn’s eyes.

And Cécile…seemed a little…put off…in a place that maybe wasn’t there anymore.

Vince smiled, carefully setting one of his hands on Dawson’s shoulder.

“…Would any of you young ladies know where we might be?” Vince asked, raising an eyebrow.

Anonymous

@loopylin.

Zayne

The torch flung towards them, as the red…creature…slipped away.

It barely missed hitting Wayne.

Zayne couldn’t help but chuckle. “Any closer and you would have been a real hothead!”

Wayne shot him a glare, then turned his attention back to the girls. “Come on then…let’s follow him.”

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. @koshka. @elishavet-pidyon. Actually, scratch that. xD

I’ll bring those characters in next time! I just really want future Riker and Leon right now…XDXDXD

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. Here we go!!!! @koshka.

Riker

The voices suddenly stopped and a door closed.

“Someone’s there Daddy…” Lily whispered, almost jumping up and down.

She was…energetic, to say the least.

“Who are they Daddy?”

“I don’t know…” Riker replied.

He let go of her hand.

Whoever it was…they were obviously right behind the door.

“Lily…go stay with Leon.”

“Okay Daddy! I’m gonna hold your hand, Uncle Leon!” Lily cried.

Leon put one of his fingers on his lips.

“We have to be quiet?” Lily asked in a whisper.

Leon nodded, then glanced at Riker.

“It could be anyone…and neither of us have anything to protect ourselves with…” Leon whispered in German.

Lily raised an eyebrow.

Riker nodded. “I know…that’s why I’m going to check, and you stay here with Lily.”

“Daddy…Uncle Leon…what are you saying?” Lily asked, pursing her lips. “I can’t understand you, Daddy…”

Riker smiled faintly. Swapped back over to English. “That’s okay Lily…I was just telling Uncle Leon something.”

He turned back to the door.

He grabbed the handle…and slowly inched the door open. “Hello? Who’s there?”

Elishavet Elroi
                            @elishavet-pidyon
                              • Total Posts: 1056

@freedomwriter76

Understood! 🙂 Yeah, we can enjoy re-meeting Riker and them all as their future selves.

@godlyfantasy12

You should!

I think they are horrible people, but as such are wonderful characters. I really like the callous way they interact, the apparent lack of real brotherly love. (Although that sounds like an awful thing to like… 😉 ) It works very well!

don’t like what I can assume their interaction with Paxton is/was. *Hugs Paxton tight* (although once again, for story purposes… it’s pretty great.)

Are they going to find Paxton?!

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon afraid so….

@freedomwriter76 I’m glad u decided to keep future Riker and Leon XD!! I really love them lol!! @koshka

Paxton

“…Your brothers…they hurt you…didn’t they?”

Paxton fingered the crystal around Hope’s neck, squeezing his legs together. His stomach twisted and flipped at the memories.

(hey so In this Paxton does mention the abuse he goes through at the hands of his brothers, and just wanted to give a warning for anyone sensitive?? Lol, if u want to skip…it’s most of this RP….but I have written where it ends. It shouldn’t be too terrible, but just wanted to give a heads up)

His brothers shadows growing from across the room, trapping him. Cornering him.

The endless teasing and torment.

The nights Aramis would come to his room, whispering threats. The way Edric  stared at him, studying him, hating everything about him…

The times he’d get in trouble and be put in their care….

Eventually, he just stopped doing much of anything at all…in the hopes that…nothing would happen.

Though…he still made his forbidden trips to the library…which cost him.

Usually with only a glare or a day locked in his room…

But…sometimes his brothers would find out…and decide to punish him further….

Paxton shifted, feeling the phantom pains of bruises on his torso and back. Some of them still remained…having not faded yet.

Dark, purple and gray, spreading across his back in certain spots…

Places where they’d hit him with whatever they could find at the time…

And…

He’d let them.

He didn’t fight…maybe he tried to get away the first few times…but, eventually, he just…let them at it….

After all, it was his punishment.

And…for the longest time he…he thought it was just how things worked for him…

(END OF TRAUMA)

He swallowed, looking at the group in front of him, seeing a familiar pain in their own eyes.

Slowly, he nodded, eyes growing glassy. He pinched his lips together as a few tears formed, and buried half of his face in Hope.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12

@eloshavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76

November

Someone was coming…

November tensed, nerves already shot from…everything. The three boys waited at the closed door, Viktor and Reúven eyeing it readily, prepared for anything.

November’s brows furrowed. A bit of hope sprung up.

Could it be one of his group?

Or someone else?

With how his luck seemed to go….

Well…

He clenched his fists, preparing himself as well for whatever was about to come.

And then, the door slowly opened, knob turning. November felt his breath hitch with anxiety.

A male voice sounded. “Hello? Who’s there?”

November’s mind tickled at the voice…

It was…

Familiar…

But…also not at the same time.

He couldn’t quite catch where it was from….but…it was right there…at the edge of his memory.

Which…with everything that had happened recently with his memories…it wasn’t all that surprising he couldn’t grasp it…

And then, the door opened. Revealing…

Two familiar faces.

Older…but…unmistakable.

November’s shoulders fell in surprise, eyes widening and mouth falling open. Viktor also seemed a bit shocked.

November swallowed down the sudden emotion rising to his throat, memories of a heartfelt goodbye coming to mind.

“R-Riker..?”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 2,476 through 2,490 (of 6,789 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >