Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,416 through 2,430 (of 6,789 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 @koshka we’ll place my last RP right before yours okay Freedom? It fits anyway 😊

also DAWSON 😭

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 how about Riker and Leon start heading toward Viktor and November and them! If u want? @elishavet-pidyon that good with y’all?

ALSO YALL….we need some villains/antagonists in the mix….

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12

@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76

So Corvina is in the RP, I just haven RP-Ed as her yet or brought her in the forefront.

but the one RP with November when he felt that cold chill, and said he’d have to follow up on that later….

He meant Corvina.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 8156

@koshka. I love her already. 😀

Haha, have her called on him. He kinda needs it. 😉

I see…love her background. 🙂

Elishavet Elroi
            @elishavet-pidyon
              • Total Posts: 1056

@godlyfantasy12

I was wondering!

@freedomwriter76 godlyfantasy

Sounds great to me! Reúven likes little girls, and Viktor would love to meet them both again.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. @koshka. @elishavet-pidyon.

Joshua

Leo had been talking to Paxton…but the poor kid had suddenly gone silent.

Joshua sent a silent prayer to the heavens above for his brothers and Paxton.

Because God only knew how much they needed it.

“So, Paxton, uhm…how old are you?” Reuben asked softly.

Elishavet Elroi
                @elishavet-pidyon
                  • Total Posts: 1056

I don’t think I have any antagonists that are clearly defined enough to add. I mean, ya kinda have to know who they are.

Anyone else?

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @koshka

WELL…..

I mean….

I COULD add in Lilith……..

And Aramis….…

……👀

They’ve left Paxton’s homeland, but these two are still alive, and…would still be bitter…and the same as ever….and if they saw Paxton again, or any of the gang…well…

plus it would probably give conflict to others too, especially The Bois…

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

Ok now I kinda wanna do that….

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                      @koshka
                        • Total Posts: 1555

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon  @godlyfantasy12

Annia

She slowly tore her eyes away from the fairy and settled them on the two newcomers everyone else had been looking for.

Tall, in kinda funny clothing. One over five and a half feet, the other closer to six and a half. She smiled and cocked her head, lightly bouncing on her toes.

The fairy moved, instantly attracting her gaze. She was full of colors and light…so, so beautiful. Almost like Annia had imagined angels, only they were great and tall beings of light.

Come to think of it this whole corridor was full of sunshine, so lovely and kind…

She startled at a sudden shout, her wide eyes searching for a cause.

Oh no.

Cécile

Luna had started to ask the shorter man something, but he wasn’t paying attention anymore. He was staring off at nothing. Cécile’s eyes narrowed. She knew that look too.

The man suddenly crumpled and would have hit the floor if his comrade hadn’t caught him. He instantly straightened again, hissing in pain, but Cécile had already started moving.

“What’s wrong?” Her voice was calm, but not to be trifled with. “Where are you hurt?”

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Koshka.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. It’s settled then! 😉 @koshka.

Leon

They continued to walk down the hall.

Lily continued to skip down the hall, sometimes holding Leon’s hand, though most often holding Riker’s.

Leon smiled. “I remember when Isabel was that little…”

Riker nodded. “I remember when Naja was this little…Naja was this little last time we were here.”

Leon nodded. “I know…it seems like a lifetime ago. Hey, before too long, she’ll be old enough for you to walk her down the aisle.”

Riker groaned. “Please. Don’t remind me.”

Leon laughed, just as he heard voices.

Other people were inside the castle…just like last time.

Lily stopped. “Daddy…Uncle Leon…I hear someone!”

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76

Paxton

“So, Paxton, uhm…how old are you?” Reuben broke the anxious silence, his voice even softer then the others. Paxton looked up, meeting his eyes.

“E-Eleven…”

“Eleven, huh? Practically grown then!” Wolfgang grinned, mirth in his eyes. The other boys chuckled. Paxton’s lips twitched into a slight smile at the sound, though his heart still felt as though it might beat out of his chest at any moment.

“Well, Paxton, do you have any other family looking for you in here?”

Paxton tensed, legs squeezing together as he paused mid-step. He continued on a f second later.

“N-No…W-well…not…not…” He looked back at his boots. “Just friends…”

“Ah…”

More silence.

It was starting to take a toll. Even on Paxton.

He swallowed, stepping a bit closer to Wolfgang. He looked up, and then at the others. “Th-there’s a….a…a lot of you.” He commented.

Wolfgang chuckled at that. “I ah…guess there are…” his expression shifted slightly into something Paxton couldn’t quite place, yet…seemed familiar.

Felt familiar.

Paxton suddenly found himself whispering, “Is…is anyone looking for you?”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon u wanna RP? I think I went before Freedom.

@koshka
                              @freedomwriter76

Also! I’ll post Lilith and Aramis’ Bio on here in a few mins!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Oh no…I don’t think I want to meet them…DX @koshka. @elishavet-pidyon.

Reuben

“Is…is anyone looking for you?”

Reuben tensed, and a chill spread up his spine.

Were they looking for them?

And…and if they were…were they anywhere close?

Dietrich laughed, mocking Reuben’s pain.

Surreal, burning pain travelled from his ankle, and he fought back tears.

His leg was twisted beneath him.

“What happened here!? You stupid boy, being a clumsy oaf!” 

Reuben whimpered and held up his arms, trying to protect himself from Frida’s blows. But he could do nothing to stop her. He never had.

Never would be able to.

“I doubt anyone’s looking for us. They don’t care enough to even try.” Leo replied, waving a hand in dismissal.

Reuben jumped out of the flashback.

Smiled, forcing a smile across his face. “Yeah…yeah…Leo’s right…”

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12

Alright yall….here they is!!!

okay so…tbh I’m not entirely sure on their ages and such…but I have a fairly good grasp on their personalities and character. I also don’t have just a perfectly solid idea on what all happens in the book because it is book 4, so I may write things that end up changing.

But so far what I have in my head is…by the end of book 4 (SPOILERS BTW!!!)

I’m thinking one of Lilith’s sons dies… I actually wrote something wrong in one of my Paxton RPs (sorry y’all XD, like I said forgive me if I get something wrong lol!!)

I’m actually thinking that maybe Soren dies, and he actually does it for a sort of redemption arc. (He did help them abuse Paxton, but mostly he just sat and watched and allowed it to happen. He’s the second youngest, and so, I’m thinking he in the end realizes he was wrong and wants to change. And he dies trying to help Paxton. Of course, Lilith and the other brothers blame Paxton saying he killed Soren, but yea…)

So anyway, that’s what happened before he left. And now after he’s gone they’ve been placed in a prison ran by the Mer, for their crimes against them.

Okie now that that’s settled.

XD!!

Lilith: Not entirely sure of her age, but I’m thinking late 30s. She married her first husband young, and she married for status and wealth, not love.  She has dark brown hair that falls in curls over her shoulders, framing her face. Fair skin, ruby red lips, and beautiful brown eyes. She’s really gorgeous….

(Kinda funny how she resembles Ara with the brown hair and eyes, but she’s nothing like her)

She wears a dark red gown with a close fitting bodice, tan lace and golden embroidery, and long sleeves, along with a pair of matching shoes. Like most Faeries, she has large, white wings that resemble what you’d imagine angels having. They’re able to tuck in slightly so as not to protrude enough to constantly be hitting things, but they do not fold in entirely.

Personality: Coarse, cold, hard, and bitter, Lilith only cares about her wealth and power. She holds a bit of love and tenderness in her heart for Edric and Aramis, her two sons left from her first marriage, but none for Paxton. At first it was because he reminded her too much of her late second husband, one she adored and who was taken from her much too soon, making her bitter and hateful. But then it was become she became ashamed of him…and his lacking. And now, she cannot stand to look at him, especially after the loss of her third son Soren. The son Paxton took from her… She’s lost her status and wealth, and she holds no room in her heart for anything other then bitterness.

She’s meticulous and manipulative, and her Siren gifting helps with this. (In my books, Sirens are those just gifted at “random” with the ability to use their voices to “speak life” or “death” or control the minds/feelings and such of others. Though they can only go so far and depends really on the mind power/willpower of the user and the one it’s being used on. So Lilith can only do so much, but…it helps her manipulate that’s for sure.)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 2,416 through 2,430 (of 6,789 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >