Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,386 through 2,400 (of 6,789 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. @koshka.

Wait…

…if Annia and Cécile are coming too…

…OH WAIT!!!

Cécile will remind Dawson of his wife Eliza…

…oh no…

…CHARACTER TRAUMA, HERE I COME!!!!

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 there is always the character trauma. There must be XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 @koshka I’m gonna make an RP with my girls hearing both of y’all’s charries entering from both sides XD (they gonna be like WE BEING CORNERED  XD)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Koshka
          @koshka
            • Total Posts: 1555

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon  @godlyfantasy12 They can join. =)

Thank you! I haven’t written much with either of them, so I’m figuring them out as I go.

The twins

The little fox kept verbally jabbing at the young man. This was familiar…Vulkasin laughed.

But, Wolfboy? As in, Wolf or Volk? Anyone with a name like that would have to be treated accordingly.

Vulkasin glanced at his brother, who frowned slightly, but nodded.

“If you’re going to be v’andering ze castle,” Vulk addressed the two, but primarily Grimm as he appeared to be the eldest. And the most level headed. “V’ould you like to do so together?”

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Koshka
            @koshka

@freedomwriter76

How so? Just curious…and beginning to wonder how trauma would effect Cécile.

@godlyfantasy12

Sounds good! (Yes Ara, Lynn, and Luna, you’re TRAPPED!! Bwahahaha)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Koshka.

Anonymous

@koshka. Well…you see…his wife Eliza had blonde hair and blue eyes, and if Cécile is a kind, sweet woman, it would remind him of her…and her death.

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @koshka

Arabella

Luna seemed to be enjoying herself. Her steps were light as she seemed to glide from window to window, eyes sparkling in the bright sun.

The young girl looked at Ara and smiled, her skin glowing under her brightly hued hair. She giggled, pointed ears twitching. Ara smiled.

She hadn’t known her near as long as the others, but already Luna was one of their own. Part of their ragtag group.

Their little family.

And she seemed to just..fit. Right away.

She’d known about them all before they’d even met her. She had such a relationship with the Light One…such a…way of doing things. Of just being.

It was beautiful really.

Ara had never seen a Light Elf before, only heard of them in stories. Books. Seen them in paintings.

But in person?

Luna was…something to behold.

Though Ara had yet to see the extent of what the girl could do, she knew the rumors of the power Light Elves held, and the purpose the Light One had bestowed upon them.

Ara was thankful Luna had survived her race being wiped out…

Seeing her now…she couldn’t imagine seeing the girl’s lineage…her entire race wiped out.

Luna began to chat with Lyn, asking more questions about the castle and their previous time spent their. Ara listened with vague interest, but slowly, her mind began to wander.

She gazed at sky outside. At the glowing sun. At it’s burning, fervent heat…

A shudder passed through her.

She rubbed her arms, looking away.

Luna glanced back, eyeing her with a concerned glance, as if…sensing her emotions.

Lyn, noticing Luna, also glanced back. “Everything alright?” The blonde asked.

Ara straightened then smiled, nodding. Begrudgingly, the two turned back around, resuming their conversation and walking ahead.

Ara let out a soft sigh, finger the green crystal brooch on her bodice. A habit now…

Her mind was interrupted from it’s thoughts by a sound. She lifted her head, realizing her friends had also stopped.

“You hear that?” Lyn asked, eyes narrowing and lips pulling taut. Ara nodded, brows furrowing.

Luna looked around.

Footsteps.

Ara looked to the left, and the right.

Footsteps from both sides…

Ara exchanged a look with Lyn. A subtle exchange, letting each other know that, if things took a turn, they had each other.

They were different girls now. Warriors, yet still with their same personalities.

Ready to fight…when needed.

And befriend when fighting was not the answer.

But…the question remained. Which would this scenario be?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                  @koshka

@freedomwriter76

Do you want to introduce your characters, or me to go ahead?

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76

Grimm

““If you’re going to be v’andering ze castle, V’ould you like to do so together?”  Vulkasin addressed him, hand on his hilt.

Grimm frowned slightly, glancing at Nyx, who raised a brow with a smirk. The young man sighed slightly.

Grimm wasn’t exactly a people person…though he had gotten better with his own found family, anyone outside of that was still…

A bit hard to get along with.

But…Lyn had been telling him to get out more. Not that he needed to listen to her advice…

But…

He could possibly cover more ground if he were in a group…

And these two young men seemed capable, and friendly. And again…if Nyx trusted them…

Could they be that bad?

As long as they weren’t like Nyx….He thought.

“Alright.” He nodded.

Well! Now that that’s settled, which, by the way took forever, you guys are really bad at communication, could we get going? I, for one, would very much like to find Lynnie.” Nyx hopped off Grimm’s shoulder, landing flawlessly on the ground. “Would one of you like to guide us, or shall I?” He flicked his ears at them, eyes half-lidded. “How bout you canine?”

Grimm grit his teeth. “If you want to so badly, go ahead,” he almost growled, but kept his voice even, glancing at Zlatan and Vulkasin for any disagreement.

The two brothers shrugged, obviously fine with following the little fox, at least for now.

Nyx shrugged, continuing ahead. Grimm shook his head, clenching his fists. The kit could rub him raw sometimes….

XD!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@koshka. You go ahead! I’m trying to finish Math homework. XDXDXD

Loopy
                        @loopylin
                          • Total Posts: 2334

@freedomwriter76 Sorry I haven’t been on! I had a busy weekend. 😣  I had time to check KP, but not really write anything.

Eddie

“So…who is that guy?”

“Dante Tucker.” Ellie spoke up, causing Zayne and Eddie to look behind them.

“Wanted in five districts for theft and arson. Strengths: agility, fire proof. Weaknesses: arrogance, large bodies of water. Reward for capture: 100000 silver.” Ellie recited this softly with her eyes on the ground. When she looked up, she turned a little red as if she hadn’t intended to speak aloud.

“Yeah. That.” Eddie said, smiling a bit at her sister’s embarrassment. “He’s less of a villain and more of a nuisance, really. We had just captured him and were bringing him in for our reward when we ended up here.” She gestured with one arm to the stone walls surrounding them.

(I was just hinting at Dante before just cause it’s fun, but should I actually add him? Or are there already too many characters?)

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 when ur done u wanna RP as the boys?

we just gonna start calling them THE BOIS XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@loopylin. You’re good! I have a busy weekend almost every weekend. XDXDXD I understand. 😀 Luckily for me, I just finished school for the day, so let’s get this continued!

Wayne

“He’s less of a villain and more of a nuisance, really. We had just captured him and were bringing him in for our reward when we ended up here.” Eddie explained, motioning towards the stone walls.

Wayne slowly nodded.

Zayne grinned. “Too bad…you really could have stopped him.”

Wayne rolled his eyes.

Sometimes his twin could be such a child.

At least this…Dante guy was more of a nuisance.

Wayne didn’t have the kind of patience to deal with someone like Acheron today.

(You can totally add him! Just put his info and stuff down! There are most certainly not too many characters with this group…at least for now. XDXDXD)

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. I just finished! One sec! Yep, The BOIS. XDXDXD

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. @koshka. @elishavet-pidyon.

Reuben

Reuben continued to rock back and forth.

He took in a deep breath.

He couldn’t panic.

Not here.

Not now.

Suddenly, his eyes met Paxton’s.

He saw…something there…something…familiar.

Too familiar.

“Should we get moving then, if we want to find his friends?” Jakob suggested.

Joshua nodded. “Sounds like that’s for the best. Reuben, you okay?”

Reuben smiled. Nodded. “Yeah. I’m fine. Let’s go…”

He tore his eyes away from Paxton’s, and they began to move, Paxton still ducking behind Wolfgang.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,386 through 2,400 (of 6,789 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >