Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,371 through 2,385 (of 6,791 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

…..@elishavet-pidyon

does Reúven die…..?

because I can’t remember and now I’m wondering and if he does……..

im going to be heartbroken.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. @koshka. @elishavet-pidyon.

Wolfgang

“And…my sister.”

Wolfgang smiled. He was looking for his friends and his sister…they couldn’t leave him alone!

Wolfgang stood. Offered his hand to Paxton. “Do you want to come with us? I promise, we won’t bite…well…maybe Leo…but he’s not in a mood right now.” He gave Leo a wink.

Leo walked over, and Wolfgang grinned. “Uh oh…I think I put him in a mood.”

Paxton flinched, and Wolfgang raised an eyebrow.

What was wrong?

But…then again…Wolfgang had often done the same anytime his mother or stepbrothers came close.

Leo wrapped his arms around Wolfgang. Laughed. “No fair. You’re picking on me, Wolfgang.” Leo muttered.

Wolfgang laughed and softly pushed him away. “Sorry Paxton. I was just joking.”

“Yeah. None of us will hurt you, we promise.” Leo promised.

Wolfgang gave Paxton another smile. “He’s right. Do you…want to come with us? We’ll help you find your friends and sister.”

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. UGHHHH!!!! IKR!? *sobs*

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. Now…to continue the teasing “brothers”. XDXDXD

Riker

Lily skipped down the hall, holding Riker’s hand. He smiled. “Are you having fun?”

“Mmm hmm!” Lily hummed, continuing to skip.

Riker glanced at Leon. Leon grinned. “She’s having fun in this place.”

Riker laughed. Nodded. “I can see that. But judging by the grin on your face…you’re having fun too.”

Leon laughed. “So what if I am?”

“Mama always says you and Daddy are always like brothers, Uncle Leon!”

Leon smirked. “I guess we do act like that, don’t we?”

Lily nodded. “Mama says so!”

“Just remember that your Daddy is the older, annoying one.”

Riker shoved Leon’s shoulder. Leon laughed, stumbled, and righted himself. “And Uncle Leon is the embarrassing younger one.”

Lily giggled. “You and Uncle Leon are silly, Daddy!”

Koshka
            @koshka
              • Total Posts: 1555

@godlyfantasy12

Ooooohhh, Paxton!!!!

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon

Vulkasin

His brother sucked in another ragged breath and smiled slightly. Or rather the corners of his mouth turned up, hardly touching his eyes. “I’ll be fine. It’s good to see you, Nyx.”

Vulkasin almost wrapped an arm around his brother’s shoulders, but instead rested both hands over his pommel and laughed. He hated seeing his brother like this, although Zlati covered it well.

“V’hat vere you two doing down ‘ere?”

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon Oof poor choice of words Wolfgang but it’s okay you didn’t know 😊

Paxton

He flinched. Hard.

The other young man was coming over; Leo.

Paxton hid half his face in his bear. Wolfgang must’ve noticed his change in behavior, because his brows creased.

Leo chuckled, but not in a cruel, sadistic way. The way his brothers always would…

He teased Wolfgang, and Wolfgang teased back, a sweet teasing, but it still made Paxton’s stomach recoil slightly. He twitched away a smidge.

“Sorry Paxton, I was just joking,” Wolfgang said gently, noticing the boy’s anxiety.

Leo’s eyes landed on him as well, calm and gentle, ““Yeah. None of us will hurt you, we promise.”

Paxton swallowed, pulling his legs closer to his chest, still feeling a bit uneasy. He glanced at the other boys still a few feet away, and then back at Wolfgang who was smiling.

“He’s right. Do you…want to come with us? We’ll help you find your friends and sister.” He extended a hand.

Paxton stared at it for a moment.

In truth…a part of him didn’t really want to travel with these people…

This group of boys…men…

Brothers…

But…At the same time, he knew he couldn’t stay here alone…

He’d get nowhere…

He didn’t want to stay in this dark space. He wanted, needed to find the others.

To find Arabella. His sister…

He looked away for a moment, thinking. He let out a small sigh and then, shakily, took Wolfgang’s hand in his.

“O-Okay.”

Wolfgang smiled. Slowly, he stood, helping Paxton stand as well. The little boy clutched his bear in both arms, squeezing it like an anchor. His feet stood together and his knees locked for a moment, squeezing together as he ducked a bit behind Wolfgang.

He gazed at each of the brothers, studying them all. His eyes landed on the one who was rocking back and forth, Reuben. Their eyes met, and Paxton found a similar expression to his own in his eyes.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Elroi
                @elishavet-pidyon
                  • Total Posts: 1056

@godlyfantasy12

I love your characters! They are so wonderful!

As for Reúven?

BWAHAHA! I just had to do that, sorry. XD but the answer is that I don’t know. He… He goes through a lot…

Do you remember the two characters I mentioned on the spoiler forum? Do you also remember that I only talked about one?

Yeah…

STILL, he may survive. It just depends on how quickly they get to him after ____________. (That’s Viktor’s Dark Night of the Soul) I just know that he’s in a comatose state for a day or two.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 AHH LUV THEM!!! @koshka POOR ZLATAN!!!! @elishavet-pidyon

Grimm

Woke up here. That’s usually how it goes. This is Wolfboy here’s first time in the castle, so…he’s a bit lost. Poor thing,” Nyx dramatically blinked and flailed, then snickered. Grimm stuck his tongue into the side of his mouth, narrowing his eyes at the fox.

The twins gave a glance at the nickname. “At the moment, we need to find the others.”

“Ah, then your friends are here too?” Vulkasin asked.

Grimm sucked in a breath. Of course they also knew the others…

Yup. Lyn, Ara, November…ah, we got two new ones too. Besides wolfie, here, that is.”

“Quite a group.” Zlatan mused.

Grimm nodded his agreement. “Needless to say, we need to find them. Who knows what kinds of dangers lurk around here,” He frowned, brows becoming a thin line.

Besides you?”

Grimm closed his eyes and sighed. One of the twins chuckled. Apparently he was used to Nyx’s antics as well.

(This one’s shorter but I wasn’t sure if u wanted Grimm and Nyx to join the twins or not 😂 so I thought I’d let u offer XD)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon 🥺😫 I understand though.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon ALSO!! Thank u so much!! I’m so glad y’all like my charries!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                        @koshka

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon  @godlyfantasy12

Alright, here’s for my girls!

Annia

A soft breeze tumbled through archer’s loops, each about nine feet tall. A burst of green ivy danced at their rims having wound it’s way over morter and rock. This room was shaped in a fifteen foot hexagon, three of the sides looking out, one set with a door, then a blank wall, and then again a door. Annia stood in the center, spinning just fast enough to make her dress flare out as she repeated the sequence. Window, window, window, door, blank, door…

“Annia,” A slight figure stepped through one of the doors, stopping her mid twirl. She watched folds of fabric wrap around her before falling loosely back in place.

Cécile smiled and turned back to the hall. “Come on, I found a stairwell, and if I can keep from losing you, we can explore a little.”

Annia curtseyed to the retreating form. “As you wish, M’lady.”

Cécile rolled her eyes, a smile tugging at her pretend stern face, hands on her hips. Annia managed to half cover a burst of giggles.

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

@koshka so cute!! They remind me of my girls!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

Speaking of my girls!!

@freedomwriter76 @koshka

who do y’all think they should meet?? Ik I want Riker and Leon and them to eventually see November again, but that doesn’t mean they can’t Ara and them too.

But I’m thinking Maybe Dawson and Vince??

and now we Have Annia and Cécile too.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@koshka. Annia is sooo cute!!!!

@godlyfantasy12
                                . YES! I’d love for Dawson and Vince to meet them!!!!

Koshka
                                @koshka

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon  @godlyfantasy12

Y’all can do whatever you want!

Besides the fact I haven’t thought much about it, so I have no idea. XD

Viewing 15 posts - 2,371 through 2,385 (of 6,791 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >