Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,356 through 2,370 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

This is why Ara has a knife wound on her palm.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12

But November didn’t know what she was going to do…..

So….yea….

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

Koshka
        @koshka
          • Total Posts: 1555

@godlyfantasy12

They’re actually about 17 years old, but they look older. =)

The twins

A young man stood in the center of the corridor a very ready position, dark blue eyes glaring at them. Zlatan stepped even with his brother, hand on hilt.

Vulkasin? Zlatan?” A voice exploded inside his head, snapping his stare down to a strange looking fox.

What…Nyx?

The voice sounded different, older somehow, but it was the same fox, if slightly larger. How had that happened?

The man eyes breafly flicked down at the little fox. “Nyx…? Do you…know these men?”

“Duh, how else would I know their names,” Nyx rolled his eyes, stepping in front.

“Friend?”

“Meh. Yea. They’re good.”

This was certainly Nyx although…Zlatan blinked at the unexpected word. Good? Him? No. Wherever that had come from…but if Nyx was here, where was Lyn and the other two?

The young man slowly extended his hand, face still cold. “Grimm. Beauwulf.”

The fox however bounded up Grimm, landing on his shoulders with a dramatic flip, promptly giving him a slap in the face. That was not an accident. “Long time no see!”

Vulk laughed and took the man’s offered hand. “Vulkasin son of Vratislav. I’m his brother.” He gestured to the stone pillar beside him.

“Zlatan.” He gave a slight nod.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Koshka
          @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

AGH! That’s wonderful and awful and terrible at the same time. Poor November though. He already has so much trauma. They all do.

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. I SEE!!! Ara…being her loving self…I love how she’s changed…*sniff* Beautiful.

Koshka
              @koshka

@freedomwriter76

*Gasp*

The stars…I just read over those character sketches and…and…for some reason I didn’t realize they’d be wearing the stars of David.

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Here we go!!! @koshka. @elishavet-pidyon.

Wolfgang

“Nice to meet you, Paxton.” Wolfgang said with a smile.

Paxton eased…just a little…but not a lot.

Wolfgang pointed. “See? Those are my brothers. Leo’s the oldest, then Joshua, then Jakob, and that’s Reuben.” He introduced, pointing at each of his brothers.

Reuben looked…nervous.

But why?

This was only a kid. (Wolfgang is the only one that doesn’t know what happened to Reuben)

Wolfgang smiled back at Paxton. “I like your bear. Does it have a name?”

Jakob

Reuben was rocking himself.

Jakob went to his side. “Reuben…are you…okay?”

Reuben jumped, before turning to face him. “Yeah…yeah…I…I’m okay…”

“You don’t like the dark…do you?” Jakob asked, his brows furrowing together.

“Yeah…I don’t…but I’ll be fine…” Reuben smiled. “I promise.”

Jakob nodded, but he didn’t believe him.

His fists clenched.

Felix…Frida…Adolphus…Dietrich…they’d pay for what they did to him and his brothers, especially Reuben and Wolfgang.

They would pay.

And they would pay one day soon.

Anonymous

@koshka. YEP! They’re half-Jewish, their mother having been Jewish and their father German. Don’t worry, their mother is alive…just away from them for now. 😉

Koshka
                    @koshka

@freedomwriter76

I love them! Although they do need to get themselves straightened out, but that’s just character flaws, right? XD

Elishavet Elroi
                      @elishavet-pidyon
                        • Total Posts: 1056

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka

Okie dokie.

Reúven

Big blue eyes stared at them from under a mop of ginger hair. Then they focused in on Viktor.

“V-Viktor?”

This boy knew his brother?

“November!” Viktor’s face lit up. “Peace to you, brother. I’m so glad to see you again.”

The red head’s eyes widened a little more and he blinked. Reúven closed the door behind them.

“Oh, and this is my cousin, Reúven.”

“Uh, hi.”

Reúven grinned.

“Hello. I’m his older, annoying cousin.” Then a quick glance at the door behind them. “Were you headed somewhere?”

“Are you looking for your companions?” Viktor asked, his brows contracting slightly in concern. “We were just… Ah, looking about.”

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@koshka oh cool they’re the same ages!!!

@elishavet-pidyon
                          @freedomwriter76

Grimm

Vulkasin. Zlatan. Strong names, much like those of his own pack.

“Nice to meet you.” Grimm lowered his torch slightly. His eyes narrowed in on the dark-haired one, noticing the worn, pained look in his eyes.

He didn’t get the chance to say anything, however, because Nyx was already speaking.

Nyx

“So, how’s it going? You guys haven’t changed at all. Which is…kinda weird.”

Vulkasin studied the fox. “Perhaps…time vorks differently here..”

Nyx shrugged. He glanced at Zlatan. “You’re brother okay, over there? Doesn’t look too good.”

“Nyx…” Grimm’s tone was warning.

What? He doesn’t. Looks like he got hit in the head with K’vew horn.”

Grimm sighed lightly. Nyx merely grinned.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon

Paxton

Brothers…

Paxton tensed without thought. He winced, hating himself for it. It was silly…

These weren’t his brothers after all.

Ara had told him families weren’t supposed to be like his…

So…not all brothers were like his…right?

“I like your bear. Does it have a name?”

Paxton looked down, running his fingers through the dark brown bear’s fur. It was coarse. Old. Ragged. A bit frayed, and torn. It had been stitched up by Grimm after his mother…

He blinked away the memory.

For the longest time…it had been the only friend he’d had.

The only comfort.

“H-Hope. Her..her…her n-name is H-Hope.”

He glanced down at the crystal now wrapped around the bear’s neck. A beautiful, brilliant white.

The Destina of Hope…

He couldn’t help but smile a bit at the irony of it…

How…fitting it seemed.

Though, he still didn’t feel entirely worthy of holding it…Ara had told him it was perfect.

And…if the name of his bear wasn’t confirmation enough…well…

“That’s a wonderful name,” Wolfgang said. He glanced back at his brothers once more. Two of them were now in whispered discussion. “Are you alone here?”

Paxton’s heart rattled in his chest.

Alone…

Should he answer?

“I…”

Was he?

“I don’t know…” he admitted. Wolfgang studied him with gentle eyes. “I…I don’t kn-know where…where anyone…anyone is…”

The other boy’s eyes softened behind Wolfgang.

“Do you have anyone who might be looking for you?”

Paxton paused.

Would they look for him?

Or…leave him, now that they had the chance…?

“You…you pr-promise?” Tears streamed down his cheeks as he stared into the brown eyes he’d come to know.

“Yes, Paxton. I promise. From now on, you have a family. And I’m never going to leave you. I love you, Paxton.”

Paxton cried, leaning into the girl’s chest, breathing in the smell of roses and flowers in bloom that followed her. He felt her warmth surround him. A warmth he’d never had before.

They were family now…a real family…not whatever he’d had before. Now…he was loved…

And…he could feel it.

Paxton let out a deep breath. He nodded slowly. “My…my fr-friends…”  He looked up into the man’s blue eyes. “And…my sister.”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@koshka. Aww, thank you! And yes, many problems they need to get straightened out. XD

@koshka
                              . @elishavet-pidyon. @godlyfantasy12. I just found this old collage I made for Vince a…LONGGGGG time ago. I just restored it to my computer. XD

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76

November

Viktor was all smiles, the same boy he’d once been all that time ago it seemed. Beside him was another young man, near the same age.

“November! Peace to you, brother. I’m so glad to see you again.”

Brother.

November’s fingernails dug into his skin, his palms beginning to burn. His face paled.

Not now. Not now. Not now.

He clenched his fists tighter, until his palms began to bleed from the nails biting into his skin. The burning subsided, along with the memories that…word brought on.

The new memories that had been unlocked from his subconscious…hidden away for all these years, in the dark recesses of his mind.

Hidden by dark magic…shadows.

He swallowed, forcing a smile.

Always a smile.

He barely heard Viktor introduce his cousin.

“Uh, hi.” November responded.

“Hello. I’m his older, annoying cousin. Were you headed somewhere?”

“Are you looking for your companions?” Viktor asked, his brows contracting slightly in concern. “We were just… Ah, looking about.”

November blinked, his mind trying to register the questions and get free from the inky darkness in his mind.

He shook his head slightly.

“Oh! Y-Yea, I-I mean…yes. I, I need to find them. I’m not sure where they are. Seems we’ve all been brought here once again…” He released his fists, trying to nonchalantly wipe the small specks of blood on his pants.

“Well, you’re welcome to join us while you search.” Viktor grinned.

November sucked in a breath, smiling a small smile. “That…ah…that would be nice. Better then traveling alone, I suppose,” he chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck anxiously.

He glanced back, feeling a sudden shift in temperature. A sudden..chill on his neck.

A familiar presence.

He sucked in a breath.

He’d….have to check about that later….

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 UGH VINCE’S COLLAGE IS SO SAD!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 2,356 through 2,370 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >