Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,311 through 2,325 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

@koshka imma RP with GRIMm and Nyx! So it’s okay with the characters recognizing the Twins right?

im guessing the twins just kinda don’t remember everything about the castle rn? But maybe seeing some ppl will remind them? Like Nyx? Idk

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

Koshka
      @koshka
        • Total Posts: 1556

@godlyfantasy12

Yes, That’s perfectly fine! In all honesty it’ll probably help.

I think their a little disoriented right now, and Vulkasin’s like “Hey, where do you think this goes?”

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12

@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76

Nyx & Grimm

Grimm lifted the torch aloft, shining it’s light across the dark cavernous expanse. He grimaced at the sight of hollowed rock and and stone, giving way to a staircase.

The walls seemed slick, old. Crusted over with grime and cracked with age. Whoever kept this castle obviously didn’t keep it in good condition.

Was it abandoned?

“Nyx?”

“Yea?” The fox was lazing about, tails swishing and casting shadows across the walls. He stared at his claws, eyes glowing in the dim light without a care in the world.

“Any idea who owns this place?”

“Well,” The kit paused, thinking, “Last time we were here, this guy was in charge of it. Not nice. Smelled like prunes.”

Grimm glanced at him incredulously. “Prunes?”

“Yup.”

“Okay…anything else?”

Guy was a jerk. We had to fight him at one point. Lyn and I definitely got on his nerves, but it was kinda funny in my opinion. We left after that, so…I dunno. He may not be here anymore. That was like…” The kit squinted in thought, then shrugged, “Two? Three years ago?”

Grimm still frowned, clenching his fists. The last thing they needed was the owner of this castle chasing them around. Or a ruthless dictator nearby.

A wicked king.

…..Or queen…

Grimm’s ears filled with the beating of his own heart as red passed through his vision.

Blood. The blood of those he’d loved…

Those he’d lost….

It wasn’t going to happen again.

He gripped the torch tighter.

“Come on.”

His foot moved, but abruptly came to a stop when Nyx spoke.

“Wait.”

The kit’s tone was low. A small hiss, letting Grimm know something was up. He’d sensed something. Heard something?

Grimm looked back.

The fox was standing now, ears poised, nose in the air. He sniffed, tails twitching. His body tensed as animal instinct took over, and his eyes turned to slits.

Grimm studied the little creature, knowing better then most how instinct could effect someone.

How the slightest changes…the slightest smells…temperature shifts…noises…could make you tense or shift.

He’d often wondered if that was why Lyn had been able to get so…close to him so quickly.

Out of them all…she seemed to have a way of just…getting him to open up…

And, at one point, he wondered if perhaps it was because of her connection with Nyx. Because of her strong relationship with the animal, and thus, her ability to sense the shifts and changes of instinct and nature….

Maybe that intuition had helped her see Grimm’s wolfish heart too….

He shook his mind free from those thoughts, focusing on the task at hand. “What’s wrong, Nyx. What is it?”

You hear that? Shush.” The kit narrowed his eyes at Grimm, as if annoyed. Grimm sighed, but also couldn’t blame him.

Grimm’s hearing was, indeed, superior then most, due to his ability to shift into wolf form. Even in human form he still had some instincts and abilities left over from his other form.

After all…they were one in the same…he and his wolf side.

He listened close, calming the beat of his heart. And then…he heard it.

The distinct sound of footsteps. Ragged, slow.

He narrowed his eyes, turning back to the stairs, hands clenching. His half gloves (they show his fingers) contracted slightly, and he prepared the slits of metal inside, should their be an attack.

Nyx’s hackles raised slightly, his legs spreading in a position Grimm knew all too well.

The position he made just before he was about to pounce. A low hiss escape the kit’s maw.

“Easy…” Grimm breathed.

“Try telling that to yourself.” Nyx gave him a look, letting Grimm know he knew exactly what he was feeling at the moment.

Another problem with animal instincts…

The ability to sense emotional shifts…

Though…Grimm didn’t seem to get that part of things in his human form…. he was never really good with emotions….

He focused on the stairs, ignoring the fox, a trickle of sweat beating down his neck. Hopefully, this would be friend and not foe.

But…if not…

He shifted one foot into a battle stance, a strand of hair falling into his face. A memory sliced through his vision.

It wouldn’t be the first time.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12

@koshka BTW!! Nyx is gonna be a lot better with trusting this time around, so he won’t be near as bad toward Zlatan. He’ll actually be more like “Oh yea, we know these guys. Hey.” XD and Zlatan will be probably be like whaat? Also the fact that he now sounds like 13-14….XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

Koshka
            @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

OH, I LOVE GRIMM!!!

And yeah…that will be interesting. XD

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76

Oh btw y’all…I haven’t really thought about this….but thinking on it now….I think GRIMm would have some battle scars…

He was the leader of the small rebellion in his home, and I think he’d probably have some scars on his body.

Im thinking some along his torso, back, and one that runs across his shoulder and a bit of his chest, so it wouldn’t be very visible, except a small portion on his neck.

Also some smaller nicks and scrapes here and there.

just thought about this tbh after rereading my last RP…I was like “wait a minute…Grimm’s been thru some fights…some battle, so he’d definitely have some scrapes!”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12

@koshka thank you!!! Me too!! Tho I might be a bit bias XD!! I luv them all!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

Also he too has trauma involving children.

you remember his story right?? About Kainda (making herself Alpha Queen and creating the Alphas Betas and Omegas)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                    @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

(Ugh, I accidentally deleted my response.)

Yes, I remember! She’s another of those people on my To Be Despised list.

The Twins

Faint flickers of light whispered of torches. The stairs grew steeper untill they suddenly stopped. But not before a sound from below froze the two a few steps from the bottom.

Bright yellow eyes met molten gold. The gold blinked, once, twice.

Vulkasin stepped around the last turn, hand on sword hilt. “V’ell, who are you?”

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

@koshka we’re meeting Grimm and Nyx right? Wasn’t sure what the gold was referring too…just wondering 😊

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@koshka ALSO I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS!! The other day I had something typed up and accidentally got off KP and then the other day same thing except it just didn’t post… 😤

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Elroi
                          @elishavet-pidyon
                            • Total Posts: 1056

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12

Ok, let’s go!

Viktor

Tall walls loomed above them, trapping them into a place that smelled too much like horses and people. Viktor scrunched his nose and cut a glance at the boy beside him.

Reúven relaxed against the wall, his arms crossed in a manner that was both comfortable, and that allowed him to keep a hand near his hidden knife. The boy’s eyes glittered keen under half-drooped lids.

They waited.

And waited.

Then suddenly, Viktor saw Reúven’s hand twitch and the two disappeared into a passing cart. Viktor managed to get a spot under a couple bushels of grain, where the worst discomforts were the lack of air and weight above him.

And Reúven’s foot in his back.

The cart jostled through the gates into a swarm of chaos. Viktor once more waited for the signal and tried to keep himself hidden in the meantime.

Then a hand gripped his arm.

“Ah-” Viktor squelched his startled cry and hoped nobody had heard.

Two more bumps and the hand squeezed before dragging him from his hiding place and out the back of the cart as it turned a corner.

Reúven led him into the shadows where the two boys could slip nonchalantly through the castle.

“You have chaff in your hair.” Viktor plucked a long straw from his cousin’s head.

“Well, you’ve collected quite a bit yourself.” Reúven laughed. “But that’s just as well. It’s disguise.”

Viktor rolled his eyes. “Oh, sure. As if anyone would think we were anything but two goatherd’s brats.”

Reúven just smiled.

They went on through dusty ways and passages till they reached a narrow door.

“Where did this lead?” Reúven asked in a hushed voice with an eye on the way back.

“Many, many corridors. I think they were…”

He fell silent, suddenly aware of footsteps nearby. Reúven’s eyes went wide and he flung open the door.

Nearly toppling the red headed boy on the other side.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Koshka
                            @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

Oops sorry… I was referring to the twins’ eye colors. Vulkasin’s flower petal yellow, Zlatan warm gold.

I know! This time I just hit the wrong button. *Sigh*

Koshka
                              @koshka

And I’ll try to get longer replies in. These have been rather too short.

Elishavet Elroi
                                @elishavet-pidyon
                                  • Total Posts: 1056

@godlyfantasy12

I love Grimm too!

And I love Grimm and Nyx together. They’re just so fun.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Viewing 15 posts - 2,311 through 2,325 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >