Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,296 through 2,310 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Koshka
    @koshka
      • Total Posts: 1558

@elishavet-pidyon

I’m fine if you add her. She’s awesome, although she might could cause problems if she ran into Nyx…

I’ll let the others decide.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

@elishavet-pidyon AHHH I LOVE THE EAGLE!!!

and of course I ALWAYS LOVE VIKTOR!!! If you want the eagle add her, if not then don’t, totally up to u, but I think she’s great!

@koshka
        @freedomwriter76

also….I kinda have some ideas for can meet who but again it’s also up to what y’all think/want

but I was kinda thinking it would be cool if Grimm met the twins. Nyx would know them, but I just think it would be interesting since Grimm is kinda like Zlatan (idk about now since he’s gonna be a bit different) but also, he’s got that wolf shifter ability, and that wolf part of him, and idk just thought it’d be cool.

As for Paxton, I know whenever Freedom introduces The Boys I definitely want to meet them, idk if they’ll be all together (honestly that might be kinda cool since sometimes we split them up but it might be cool to already have them together but it’s up to u XD) or split up, but whatever, I’d definitely like to have them all meet Paxton. He’ll be afraid of them at first because he has trauma involving older boys and brothers (due to his own)

but ur boys have mommy and brother issues and so does he. (Yours are step brothers, his are half-brothers) literally so similar lol!

Trying to think who Viktor, Esen and Rueven can meet! Who do u want to meet Elishavet??

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Elroi
        @elishavet-pidyon
          • Total Posts: 1057

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12

Next! (And sorry, I didn’t tag in the last two.)

Yes! Viktor is staying, and I also want to add…

Alwin. Has black hair that is cut fairly short, a rough ivory complexion, and thoughtful dark blue eyes. He is somewhat tall, but thin from lack of nourishment as much as from genetics.

Quiet but driven, he is a loyal friend with a kind heart and a sharp wit. He walks in joy and will do anything his King wants of him. Well… anything?

We’ll see.

Wears a forest green 1200s woolen cotehardie (reaches knee, has a slight collar) and red-brown “hose” (okay, basically trousers that tucked into your shoes. Nothing like the 1400s. XD) He also wears a pair of leather turn shoes that he treasures because he grew up barefoot.

He has whip scars on his back, but of course they don’t show. He also has scars on one ankle from the shackle he literally grew up wearing. Which wouldn’t show either. XD

Age 18

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Koshka
          @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

Sounds good! I’ll do a quick RP for the twins, then you can hear them or something? Whatever you want to do. I’m game. =)

Elishavet Elroi
            @elishavet-pidyon

@godlyfantasy12

Yay! She might show up… I’m still not quite sure,since it really does change so e stuff with my timeline, but that the same time, I’m like: “ditch the timeline!” XD

As for my charries meeting people… I literally have no idea. Just probably not my other characters. I really don’t know, though, so…

If I added Winifrith, I’d like her to meet Luna and the girls.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Elishavet Elroi
              @elishavet-pidyon

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12

And lastly, (for now)

William. Brown blonde hair and green eyes, he is tall and broad shouldered. And serious, very serious. Although, among friends he will open up more and maybe even laugh. It’s not that he’s stoic per se, just that he’s… William. Very loyal and protective of those he loves, it’s broken his heart to be…

Disowned.

Wears a blue cotehardie over yellow hose. Oh, and an English longsword, ten inch dagger, a long (to the knee) suit of mail, gauntlets, steel bassinet, gorget, pauldrons, breastplate, and greaves. (light armor. Haha.) A blue cloak is over all.

So, you’ll probably never see his cote under all the metal.

Age 19

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon GASP NOOOO ALWIN!! The scars and shackle mark MAKE ME 😫😖 UGH!!!

But I do that to y’all with pax and November soooo…

ALSO UR DESCRIPTION OF HIS PANTS…

@koshka
                  @freedomwriter76

do y’all mind if I make that the kind of pants Paxton wears, (except a bit thicker cuz he needs it for warmer weather) ALSO yall just thought of this, his boots have fur at the top.

I just love him in cute furry clothes.winter clothes XD he’s adorable

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Elroi
                  @elishavet-pidyon

@godlyfantasy12

Ach, I know! But I’m really glad it makes you feel that way.

You do. 😉

Haha! Seriously though, I like the earlier medieval fashions for a reason! XD

William’s “hose” is the same thing. Rather trouser like.

Awwwwwww, I can totally imagine him like that and it’s soooo cute!

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon do u wanna make an RP??

u can meet November!! I’m gonna RP as him, but if u wanna RP first u can!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                      @koshka

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon  @godlyfantasy12

So, a quick run down of what’s changed:

This is right after Zlatan’s Solution beat, so he’s a bit emaciated and weak, and has wounds from his beating which are still healing. He’s wearing no armor besides his sword, in an effort to reduce the pain. He’s struggling a bit with redemption right now, and is dealing with a lot of fallout.

Vulkasin is…ah…my struggle right now. I know all the details of his arc, but the order is evading me. I don’t really know where he is. He’s rightly furious over his brother, but he hasn’t quite learned his theme yet, which is selfless love. So…I don’t know how he’s supposed to react. Or even what he should be doing right now.

Zlatan and Vulkasin

They were…in a castle…again. Zlatan leaned against a wall, struggling to pull in a full breath. Would these steps never end?

This place looked familiar somehow. The same greyish brown sandstone as another place.

But where? When had he been here? Perhaps in a dream, or the dream of a dream.

“Careful…” Vulkasin’s voice broke through his mental confusion. “Ze steps are steep down ‘ere.”

Zlatan pulled in another breath, mild irritation covering his pain. “Zank you.”

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@koshka

ZLATAAAAAAN!!!!!  NOOO!! WHO DID THIS TO HIM!!! WHY?!?!?! PLZ TELL ME SO I CAN GO WREAK HAVOC ON THEM!! *yeets Zlatan into the protection squad and hugs him gently*

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                          @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

Of course Paxton can wear that! He’d be really cute…

Koshka
                            @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

Well, it’s a bit complicated. Basically he refused to complete some pretty horrible orders, and by the time he got caught he had started undoing much of his commanding officer’s work.

As to who had it done, GO BEAT HIM UP FOR ME IF YOU PLEASE. His name is Yarvoj. He was Zlatan’s Sotnik.

*Zlatan awkwardly stands stock still during the entire hug*

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Koshka.

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

@koshka WITH PLEASURE *cracks knuckles*

OOOH YARVOJ!!!!!! *throws him into the villain dungeon. Grabs bat*

DON’T MESS WITH THE TWINS!!!!!!! 😭

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                                @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

You just made me laugh sooooo hard. XD

Totally though, be my guest!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,296 through 2,310 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >