Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,116 through 2,130 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. @keilah-h. Alright, so…once this is over…I think I’ll be pulling Riker and Leon out…but bringing them back when they’re about 7 years older.

I think it’ll be fun to be them older, and plus, y’all will get to see how much they’ve changed in 7 years, which will be AMAZING! šŸ˜€

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 ahhh and then my charries will be older too!!! Thatā€™ll be fun!!

@elishavet-pidyon
        u wanna go as Ocran and maybe Alyona??

also Rikerā€™s thoughts about November are so sweet, but the things heā€™s seen šŸ˜­

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12

@koshka u wanna go as Mikkel?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Loopy
          @loopylin
            • Total Posts: 2334

@freedomwriter76

*gasp* Steve and Bucky are in the castle?!? YUS šŸ¤©

ā€œEveryone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.ā€

Koshka
            @koshka
              • Total Posts: 1567

@freedomwriter76

Yay!

@elishavet-pidyon
              Ā  @godlyfantasy12

Mikkel

He helped November up and walked in silence for a bit, at a loss for what to say. At last he began.

“Yes and no. The King’s Mariners are a branch the royal military trained in land, sea, and aerial combat. And, ah, well I’m…”

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

“As for the Squirey, there was the regular stuff; upper maths, language arts, history, music, government, science, all the regular things, but as I was there under the Nobles Education act, I also had knightly training.”

“What’s that?” Victor looked interested.

What wasn’t it? He started counting off on his fingers. “Monarchy, court, diplomacy, strategy, law, tilt and single combat, light arms, melee weapons, longbow…oh, and chivalry.”

Riker was staring at him. In fact, they were all staring at him.

Fiddles.Ā 

“My father was a knight of the Second Court, as were his father’s before him, back to the 5th century. Under the Act, all sons of court are required by law to attend the royal schools.” He shrugged, crammed his helmet back on, and kept walking.

Sure he was a knight, but that had no influence in the military. Bombs don’t ask who you are before the blow.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by Koshka.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@koshka AGH MIKKEL!!! Iā€™m so impressed but also saddened because likeā€¦thatā€™s a LOT FOR A BOY!!!!!!!!! šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon

November

November was sure his mouth was hanging open at this point, eyes wide. He blinked, studying Mikkel.

He knew the man was older then him butā€¦couldnā€™t beĀ thatĀ much olderā€¦right?

Maybe 20? A bit younger? Older? He wasnā€™t sure.

All thatā€¦.schooling. Trainingā€¦.

November swallowed, looking down at himself, feelingĀ extremelyĀ inferior by comparison.

He couldnā€™t even begin to imagine going to royal schools orā€¦learning etiquetteā€¦.

Though his father probably wouldā€™ve jumped at the chance to put him through itā€¦he shuddered.

Instead heā€™d been homeschooled, like all children in Aā€™Grend were.

Whichā€¦wasnā€™t all that pleasant in itselfā€¦.

And heā€™d failed most of the etiquette his father had tried to teach him as wellā€¦so he probably wouldnā€™t have done very well in any formal school.

Likely wouldā€™ve been kicked out at first glanceā€¦

Mikkel seemed to act like his schooling wasā€¦nothing however. Simply a part of his life.

November supposed it was.

Just as being friends with a princess was part of his.

ā€œThatā€™sā€¦thatā€™s cool,ā€ Novemver smiled slightly. ā€œI-I bet youā€™re a really good-Ummā€¦Mariner,ā€Ā He chuckled.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

Hehe…yeah is was. I feel sorry for him too. He did get out early though, if not for happy reasons.

Oh November, your not inferior, and that’s exactly what Mikkel doesn’t want you to think!

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

@koshka yea my baby definitely has an inferiority complexā€¦.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon u on? Or nah? šŸ˜‚

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h
                        • Total Posts: 4743

@loopylin That art is so cool! Kinda has a Star Wars vibe to it…..

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon

Crosshair

“You’d be a fool if you did.” replied the mysterious character, and he stepped into the light.

There wasn’t just one. There were ten. A whole squad’s worth.

Nyx snarled. “Old prune face.”

“Is this…the one who owns this castle?” Arabella asked fearfully.

“Yes.” Nyx replied. “How’s that souvenir I left you?” he asked the cruel-looking man. (@elishavet-pidyon, what exactly does Ocran look like again?)

Zlatan drew his weapon, ready to attack.

“Jareth, keep behind me, and don’t move unless I tell you to.” Crosshair snarled. But Jareth had no intention of moving; he clung, terrified, to his father’s leg, eyeing the castle owner.

Crow was angry. Screeching, he leaped at the man’s face before anyone could stop him.

Feather

There was a definite battle going on. Gunshots and the sounds of clashing melee weapons echoed down the hallway.

Rinzler readied his discs beside her.

Then they heard voices. The others seemed to recognize some of them, excited at seeing their friends.

Feather couldn’t pick out that of anyone she knew…until Crosshair’s voice sliced clearly through the sounds of war, telling Jareth to stay close.

Jareth was here too?!

Now she really had to get to them!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h
                          • Total Posts: 4743

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon oh by the way, what time are any of you usually on here? Trying to coordinate my time to somewhat match so we can interact a little more. I’m usually on anywhere from 11:00 to 3-4:00 Eastern Time, how about you?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h literally all the time šŸ¤£ I have no lifeā€¦.XD

no but srsly Iā€™m on here a LOTā€¦. My only thing is I have church Wednesday nights and cleaning Wednesday during the days (but Iā€™m still on sometimes usually) and church Sunday morning and night

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
                              • Total Posts: 8156

@keilah-h. Prob most often between 1:30-7 P.M. Central Standard Time, though it changes depending on how school goes, lol. XD

And weekends…depends…but I’m normally not on much at ALL! Sundays it will always be after 2 P.M. Central Standard time…or even later. I didn’t get back from Church until almost 6 P.M last week.

But during the week: between 1:30-7 P.M. Central Standard Time, Saturdays…no clue, depends on what’s going on lol, and normally not until 2 P.M. Central Standard Time on Sundays, if not later. šŸ™‚

Koshka
                              @koshka

@keilah-h

Ah, it depends. I am usually on in the mornings and evenings, but that’s about to change with college classes, so I don’t really know. Maybe 12:30-10:00 central, with plenty of breaks in between? I tend to check my email all day long.

As for weekends I try to stay off from Saturday evening through till whenever I get on Monday.

Wednesdays we have dinner around 5:00, then I’m at church from 6:30 till about 8:45, but I also have dishes that night, so I may not check in till later if at all.

As of right now, I should be doing school work…

Elishavet Elroi
                                @elishavet-pidyon
                                  • Total Posts: 1058

@godlyfantasy12

I’m on right now, although I’ll have to get off again and do another math lesson. (Homeschool… XD)

@koshka
                                  @freedomwriter76 Leon and Riker wouldwbe awesome to see seven years down the road! Only, I wouldn’t be able to use Viktor, because of spoilers. (Although if I did I could add in ReĆŗven… Or Fritz! That’s a good incentive. šŸ˜‰ ) Then again, I could use characters from my other WIP and work on them, which I desperately need to do. @keilah-h (um… He has dark hair and chisled features, a sharp, square chin and stands at about 6′ 5′? I think.)

Also, my activity is really sporadic. I’m usually on around noon and then off and on through the evening. I usually get off for the night around 10:45-11:00 pm, but that will have to slide a bit earlier. On Wednesdays, I have church from 6:30 to around 8:00. Currently, we only have a morning service on Sunday, so I’m usually on some time around 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm. Also, we have prayer from 7:00 – 8:00 on Mondays. Hope that helps and is accurate! Oh, and I’m Central Time.

Viktor

So Mikkel was a Noble’s son. Viktor watched him curiously. He wouldn’t have guessed.

Did all nobility live in secret?

Alyona

Dreadful sounds were coming to them from down the hall. The familiar ring of steel on steel, the dull thud of a wooden shield.

A little girl’s scream. Naja!

Alyona fit a stone into her sling and began to spin it even as she ran.

“Naja, come here,” the words tore from her lips in a shredded cry. “Run!”

Vulkasin rounded the corner ahead, bounding with the anticipation of a boy in a game. Only, his plaything was deadly serious.

A hard voice shouted just as she came around the bend.

Surrender now and we’ll have mercy.”

Mercy?Ā Ha, as if she believed that.

Ocran

Beyond the door stood a motley group of strangers. In the front three men, in the back, two women and two children.

Simple enough.

Except, one man was one of those nasty, thieving seafolk, and he was ready for battle.

Ocran cursed under his breath.

Not quite so simple.

Then a strange cackling sounded from the back. A familiar, unnatural laugh.

The little yellowĀ creatureĀ was there.

“BEAST!” he thundered. His men quickly fanned out on either side, engaging and surrounding.

Numbers always overcome. Always.

Then, just as he was turning to direct an attack on the right, he caught movement in the corner of his eye.

He spun to avoid the flying form of anotherĀ demented animal.

The young soldier behind him went to the ground with the black thing attached to his head.

That was enough.

“Surrender now and we’ll have mercy.” His voice rose in dreadful eveness.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Viewing 15 posts - 2,116 through 2,130 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >