Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,026 through 2,040 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Koshka
    @koshka
      • Total Posts: 1560

@godlyfantasy12

Good idea. I’m becoming concerned with our character overload. The more characters in a group seem to slow things down, and at the moment we have so many groups…since this thread is already so long, why don’t we start a second castle for any new addins? May not work, but it’s an idea.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

Idk…I’m just…I’m really struggling rn with how big these groups are getting and the RPs only going to grow and once we’re ALL reunited?? Heh….

like I like where it’s going rn! But…

it’s a lot….

I hope I don’t sound like a party pooper just trying to think how to also work it for new ppl who will join and want to have their own adventures and groups!

im pretty sure in RPS that’s how it’s supposed to work anyway…with multiple groups and people just doing their own things and stuff not just 2 giant globs of ppl (make sense??)

I sound like I’m rambling or being rude AGH 🤦🏻‍♀️

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h
          • Total Posts: 4743

@godlyfantasy12 Not rude! I don’t see too much chaos yet. I say a second castle for new characters, but this one is fine the way it is.

OOH, I KNOW!

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka

To eliminate the problem of giant groups slowing down, when all the groups get back together the characters split into the groups from their world, get what I mean? Like all your characters keep to each other once they find each other, my characters are in their own group, etc. There can be talking/communication between characters, but only between a few at a time.

But they all work together and help fight off Ocran’s forces in the end……..

What do you think? I have to get off soon, but I’ll likely be on again tomorrow.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 8156

@koshka. @elishavet-pidyon. @godlyfantasy12. @keilah-h. I’ll do Riker 😉

Riker

“You really aught to check his head.”

Riker closed his eyes, tight, and tightened his lips.

“My head is fine.” Riker snarled, opening his eyes. (Uh oh…this is the first time any of them see a bit different side of Riker…hehehehehehehe. Much as I’d love to say my baby is always polite and perfect, it is not true. XD)

Jayden carefully and slowly made his way over. “Are you sure it’s not your injury?”

“I’m fine. Leave. Me. Alone.”

“He can just check real fast.” Asher urged, coming to stand beside his brother. Protecting him.

Good.

Everyone needed to be protected from a murderer.

“We should probably get moving. There are guards everywhere.” Mikkel quietly put in.

“Yeah…we should move.” Michael agreed.

Riker nodded. “Right. You…you should…without me.”

“Riker…what are you talking about?” Asher asked, raising an eyebrow.

“You’d all be better off without me anyways…everyone would be.”

“…Come on…that’s not true.” Steve argued.

“And how would you know? You’ve only now met me.” Riker replied.

None of them knew…none of them understood what he’d done…except for Leon.

And even then…he didn’t know all that Riker had done.

Only…part of it.

“Riker…come on…that’s crazy. We can’t just leave you here.”

“Why not, Asher!? You have no idea…no clue about the things I’ve done. Have you murdered innocent people!?”

“No…but-”

“You have no idea about all the people I’ve killed. A good man that actually believed in me died because of me. He shouldn’t have ever believed in me, yet he did. And how did I reward him!? I killed him!” (He didn’t really…but Riker’s guilt/trauma can make him think some very untrue things)

“Riker…” Asher whispered.

Riker shook his head. “You have no idea. None of you do. You don’t understand what I’ve done…and you don’t understand what it feels like.”

“You can be forgiven though.” Asher argued.

Riker shook his head. Tears began to course down his cheeks. He angrily swiped them away.

He was a baby! (Nope, just my baby…XD)

“Millions of innocent people died because of me…Fin(the man he just mentioned)…died…all because of me. Even…even…” She smiled. Ran her hands through his hair. “Don’t let this cruel world destroy your loving heart, sweetheart. And no matter what…” Her fingers wiped away his tears, “I will always be here for you.” Her arms wrapped tighter around him. Riker leaned into her embrace. “I love you Riker…more than you will ever know…” “…my…my…mother died…all because…of me.”

He saw Leon’s brown eyes soften in the corner of his eye.

No.

He didn’t deserve compassion.

He didn’t deserve anything good. “And I’ve lost my daughter somewhere in here…”

“We’ll find her…” Bucky whispered.

I lost my daughter! What kind of father does that!? I lost her…and I haven’t even found her. She might be alone…hungry…terrified…and it’d be all. My. Fault. I tried to be different…I tried to change things…but I…I…” Riker closed his eyes.

“I always wanted a son, but I never wanted you. I never understood how Jennie could see anything in you except a mistake.” 

Riker opened his eyes.

How could anyone see something else?

That’s all Riker saw.

Every time he looked in the mirror…every time he saw the scar that ran along his left cheek…he saw nothing but…a mistake.

“…I really am no different than my father. No…no…I’m worse.”

“Riker…” November whispered.

“No! You don’t need me! You have everyone else! Be with one of them!”

(So…y’all’s characters can react however to Riker yelling at November…which he didn’t really mean to do…but…there are WAY too many things going on in that guilt-filled and traumatized head of his…*sniff* Literally, react however you think they would! They can be angry…I understand…and Riker does too. I know when it’s other character’s you’re kinda like: “Well…how far can I go with this?” XD)

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12

@koshka I think a second forum would make things more complicated maybe? I think we just need to re-evaluate the RP a bit, and realize that not everyone is gonna be able to join in the groups.

It’s not because we’re trying to be rude but because there’s just far too many people rn, and we need to have time to take a step back and get through it 😂

and that includes any new characters of ours too.

for now.

like until we get reunited as a whole, and then maybe like those from the same stories split with their families, and a few people decide to travel with them.

for instance, perhaps Crosshair decides to take his family and go try to find a way thru this castle,

or Riker and his family, and November and Ara want to stay with them, or they choose to stay with the twins since they’ve been with them longest.

will also have chances to have like “goodbye” moments but more like “see you later” moments cuz we can meet each other again later.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

Koshka
              @koshka

@godlyfantasy16

You’re fine! And that makes perfect sense. I’m struggling too, so you’re not the only one.

Besides, this thing has been going on for several months now, and I think I have my twins developed enough. I’ve been wanting to swap them out for a different set, but then I don’t want to take them out!

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12

Okay so, I really like the idea kinda going along with @keilah-h idea about after all our plans so far, when we get reunited everyone from their own stories break off, (except November and them might choose to stay with the twins) and then we can evaluate everything.

this also gives the chance for me if I want to, to snatch my characters out and CHANGE THE TIMELINE!!! So I can add in my other charries and then your charries can meet my charries older and be like “what?!”

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon

what ya think?

for now I think a new forum would be super confusing…cuz eventually we might wanna join and meet some new people during our journey, but we do need to know that right now we don’t need any new charries joining our groups.

sorry any people…..

@loopylin
                  ummm is that ok, I’m really sorry it’s just our groups are super big rn!!

OH HEY!! But… @freedomwriter76 this also includes our own charries…

so isn’t Iris and her kids wandering around with no one to talk to…?

I mean maybe they could meet?? The cute little four year old might find them interesting as aliens!! Idk XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. I’m good with whatever! I’m just going with the flow, lol. XDXDXD

@loopylin
                    . YES!! Iris and her two boys can totally meet yours! Just start them wherever and Iris can meet them!

Koshka
                    @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

Yes, that sounds good. On top of that, if someone can’t get on for a while, it keeps from demobilizing the entire castle.

(Which, ah, y’all? I may be quite unsteady on here for a bit. Just a heads up)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by Koshka. Reason: Missing explanation

Koshka
                      @koshka

Smaller groups do seem to work better for character development also, which is part of the whole reason for the RP.

Anonymous

@koshka. Very true. XD This has gotten a little…wild, to say the least. XDXDXD

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. I hope November won’t be too hurt by being yelled at by Riker…oof.

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 AGH RIKER!!! NOO BABY!!! NOOOO! @koshka @elishavet-pidyon

November

Riker was having a breakdown…

He was…he was upset.

More then upset.

Traumatized.

And November couldn’t do a thing about it…

“…I really am no different than my father. No…no…I’m worse.”

Riker’s eyes were wide now, filled with terror….memories that November couldn’t see.

Didn’t know. Didn’t fully understand.

But they did share one thing in common.

And Riker’s words…hurt him.

Because…if Riker…sweet, kind Riker, couldn’t escape his father.

Couldn’t be different.

Couldn’t change….

What chance did November possibly have?

“Riker…” November’s voice was a whisper. A silent plea. Begging the man to stop.

Begging him that say he was…wrong.

That there was hope.

“No! You don’t need me! You have everyone else! Be with one of them!” Riker snapped, eyes lit as his gaze landed on November.

The boy flinched, stepping backward.

“Fine, if you’re so unhappy, go then. You don’t need me anymore. Go, run off. Be with Ara’s family. See if they’d accept you.“

His father’s dark eyes stared at him through the mirror at his dresser. His voice was cold as ice. 

“See how far you’d get.”

November blinked, realizing his eyelids were wet. He scrubbed at his face with his sleeves, turning away.

So.

Stupid…

Crybaby…

He bit the inside of his cheek, wishing he could stop the piercing in his chest.

Gosh, he wished Ara was here….

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 😳😳 errrmmm….

whoops…

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. You’re totally fine! I said to respond however they would, and that’s how November would! I still love it! 😀

Riker…Riker might be broken by it tho…but I’m gonna give @elishavet-pidyon and @koshka time for their charries to respond, or at least one of them to respond. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 2,026 through 2,040 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >