Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,011 through 2,025 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Elishavet Elroi
    @elishavet-pidyon
      • Total Posts: 1058

@godlyfantasy12

Oh!! I’d totally combine those two small groups!

Ooo, throwing some Ocran conflict in would be interesting! (A fun fact, in my knowledge, Ocran and the siblings never actually meet in the books. He only sees Viktor from across a battlefield. I’d like to tryout what it would be like if they did meet.)

So, Ocran might not recognize Alyona, at least not as for who she is. She’d be both terrified and furious to meet him, but she would see him as a traitor/cruel tyrant but not someone intent on killing her and her family in particular.

(It’s soo interesting. Now my brain is running overtime. XD Ocran knew their father very well, secretly blamed their father for every time his own plots failed. He may see enough of a similarity to throughally despise her, but I doubt  he’d recognise her as the daughter of his mortal enemy, especially since he was on bad terms with the family before even Viktor was born and by the time Alyona arrived he didn’t come near their province/fief if he didn’t have to. Therefore, he really didn’t know what the siblings looked like.)

Anyway, maybe one group can run into him and the other group help them out? I don’t know, but it’s a thought.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 4743

@elishavet-pidyon Ooh, let’s do that! That’ll be fun!

I mean, if everyone else agrees…..

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12
          • Total Posts: 6645

@keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon I like that idea!! @koshka @freedomwriter76 good with y’all??

what about Nyx’s group? And That’s when Lyn and them find them and are able to help and Ocran’s like “GREAT THE GIRL AGAIN” and meets Alyona and vice versa??

what do ya think?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Koshka
          @koshka
            • Total Posts: 1560

Hmm…I think yes.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by Koshka.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 8156

@elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. @keilah-h. @godlyfantasy12. I LOVE WHERE THIS IS GOING!!!!

ABSOLUTELY YESSSSSSSS!!!!!

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 Let’s do it!! @freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon Anyone wanna RP for that??

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Elishavet Elroi
                @elishavet-pidyon
                  • Total Posts: 1058

@koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76

I’ll do one of Ocran sighting the group! Just a moment.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

@koshka @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon let’s get to moving Lyn and Vulk and them inside the castle at least tho? Maybe XD. And then focus on the Nyx and others group. so things are t so sporadic?

Jocelyn

Rinzler had joined them now. Lyn grinned at him, waving.

”Hiya! We’re just enjoying the view! Chatting a bit.”

Vulk whistled, glancing down, “Yes, but I vink Franz is beginning to get a bit…annoyed. Perhaps ve should get moving once again?”

Lyn glanced down, beaming at the climb. “Sure! Hey Ally! Any idea where we go from here?”

Alyona looked up from her own perch, tapping her chin, “Ah…not sure..” Her eyes scanned the gardens below.

“Should we venture into the Castle? That is most probably vere the others are,” Vulkasin suggested.

“Others? You mean Crosshair, right?” Rinzler raised a brow.

“Yup! And our other friends. We’ve got a lot,” Lyn winked. She slid down to a branch below her, beginning her descent. She swung from branch to branch, twirling and laughing.

Below she could hear a gasp and a woman’s voice exclaiming.

“My word!”

Lyn’s feet hit the ground and she grinned, bowing in her usual fashion. A habit from her childhood as a performer.

Her eyes locked with an unfamiliar young woman, standing near Franz.

“Oh! Hello! I’m Jocelyn!” (She hadn’t met Angelina yet, she was on the ground when she showed up) “We’re headed inside now, Franz!” Lyn waved to the sour man, who was grumbling. The young woman blinked, still awestruck at what she’d just witnessed.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka

Rinzler

So they knew where Crosshair was, and how to find him.

Good.

It’d be better if he and Feather were reunited. And if there were others, like Lyn had said, it’d be better if they were all in a big group.

The incident with the Icehunter earlier was a reminder that alone, they weren’t likely to survive this castle.

This was just like one of the training simulations Rinzler built with Blue….but worse, because if you died there was no respawn button.

Lyn jumped down from branch to branch before leaping to the ground. Angelina, the new character, looked a little shocked. Rinzler smiled at her before following Feather inside.

Loopy
                      @loopylin
                        • Total Posts: 2334

Hi! I’m going to try to join the chaos. This looks really fun 😀   I didn’t read everything (obviously, that would take me forever) but I read the rules at the beginning.

I have two characters (is that ok?), who are twins, Eddie and Ellie. They’re from my sci-fi story so they’re aliens. They are kind of hobbit sized, with long tails and slanted back horns on their heads. They are both very quick and agile and work as bounty hunters in their world. Eddie (who is a girl btw) is more outgoing and people-smart while Ellie is more shy and awkward but smart with puzzles and strategy.

So do I just start writing them in a random room? Do I need to know anything else?

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h

@loopylin Your characters sound awesome!! You can write them in to meet some of our characters or just have them wander before meeting them. My characters, Feather, Crosshair and Rinzler, have met aliens lots of times before in their universe, so if you want you charries to meet someone, probably a good idea to go with Feather’s group–it’s fairly small, and because she and Rinzler are sorta used to aliens, she’d keep the others from panicking or something.

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

You know y’all….we might need to start thinking of making “new groups”

as in they don’t meet the already in here charries but we add in new charries to create new groups and such because just to keep on adding and adding and adding as the RP grows bigger and bigger is going to end up resulting in chaos.

what do y’all think??

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                            @koshka
                              • Total Posts: 1560

@loopylin

Hello there! Welcome to the insane asylum *cough cough* er, castle. If you wish to join, just write a scene somewhere, and figure out if you want to find a group.

At the moment we sort of have an explosion planned, so I’m not sure which group would be best.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

I have a feeling that’s the only way to keep it from leaping into extreme chaos….

modes that make any sense??

like they can still meet each other but May don’t form groups?? It’s in passing more or less…

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 What do you mean? I kinda like the way this is going…..a new group might throw me off a bit.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,011 through 2,025 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >