Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,996 through 2,010 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. Does anyone want to go…? I’m not sure how Riker will react to the old man yet…lol. XD

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 welll Payton isn’t ours sooo that’s kinda why…

I honestly suggest we kinda “remove”

Queenie’s charries for now…

I know we live Trevyn and Verity but it’s just hard to keep up with charries who aren’t ours and write for them…so I think it would be best to kinda “lose them in the shuffle” till she gets back and she can just pick up from there like she never left? XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12

Ahh maybe Mikkel should go? Or Jayden could check Riker’s head? Idk what to make November do either lol.

@Koshka
          @freedomwriter76

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Sounds good to me! It’s just…a lot to keep track of. I have, alone…like…16 characters to keep track of…XDXDXDXDXDXD

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Totally understand. XD

Yeah, Mikkel can go, @koshka, unless you want me to do Jayden. Not sure if Riker will let them check him tho…heh…he might just pull away.

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 lol!!

OH btw any new charries u might wanna add their short bio to Koshka’s RP master list….so I can go look on it when I need to write their descriptions….

(please XD) when u get the chance

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h
                  • Total Posts: 4743

@godlyfantasy12 Ohh, okay. Poor Ara though…..She’s so nice and definitely DOESN’T act like she has this huge great destiny–I wouldn’t have known if you hadn’t told me.

In that she and Jareth are alike! He is destined to someday lead the order of guardians his mother belongs to, but he really has no idea what it all means. In the RP, he hasn’t yet manifested the powers he’ll have soon (like he’s probably about the same age he is now soon).

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

Wow, 2,001 posts on this thread…….how is that possible????

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by Keilah H..

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Koshka
                    @koshka
                      • Total Posts: 1560

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76

I can go with Mikkel! And yeah, I think it’s a bit early to reunite, but I wanted to stick it out there so we could figure it out.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @freedomwriter76

so…it’s up to y’all but…since those two are kinda the slowest moving of the groups and the smallest, we could always reunite the groups with Franz, Lyn and Vulk,

and the group with Ara, Zlatan and Crosshair first…

it’s up to y’all of course, just thought I’d also throw that out there.

I also know that my Lynnie is really missing her furball and vice versa and she is not gonna be too happy when she sees he’s hurt XD

also also….

maybe we could have a conflict with Ocran afterwards??? Or right before?? In one of the groups?? (Y’all can choose. Either the one with Nyx, cuz he’s mad at Nyx and I know Zlatan and Crosshair wanna meet him) or the one with Jocelyn.

the one with Nyx would be interesting….

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

Cuz Ara hasn’t met Ocran….

also would Ocran recognize Alyona? If so it might be less trouble if he appeared to the group without her in it 😂

anyway just some ideas

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                          @koshka

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon  @godlyfantasy12

Mikkel

Whatever Riker had done, he was obviously racked with grief. And guilt. Mikkel blinked, all the words in his head scrambling from any form of order.

He combed through his short grey hair, wishing he knew what to say. He’d seen mass… destruction, but he still didn’t know how to handle it. Not like the chaplain seemed to.

No one else appeared to be able to speak either, that is except what sounded like an angry bumblebee.

Good knight! What was that fellow-? Mikkel jammed his helmet back in place, desperatly holding back most inappropriate mirth.

They needed to keep moving. Any moment now guards could come down that hall. Every second counted.

We have to move.

Koshka
                            @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

Ooo, action and conflict. Yes, we need to get those groups moving, but I also don’t know where they’re headed, so it’s a little difficult.

We could go ahead and reunite those two groups. I would sort of like to get the twins back together.

(Ooo, what is Vulkasin tryed to sneak up on his brother? That…may not end well, but it is definitely something he would do.)

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

@koshka that would be funny! He would not be able to sneak up on Nyx tho XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 That’s fine with me! Vulk and Zlatan will be back together, Jocelyn will have Nyx, and Feather and Rinzler will find Crosshair and Jareth. Probably a good idea.

Also, I think a confrontation with Ocran will be when all the groups are either back together or nearby each other. Then they can all fight him at once, and that could be kinda the climax of the “story.”

Viewing 15 posts - 1,996 through 2,010 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >