Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,966 through 1,980 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

This is really developing Franz…giving him more depth…and personally, I LOVE IT! XD

Anonymous

@keilah-h. @godlyfantasy12. @koshka. @elishavet-pidyon. @e-m-trepke. Whoever wants to can go next! 🙂

Koshka
        @koshka
          • Total Posts: 1560

@freedomwriter76

Yay!!! Character trauma!

@elishavet-pidyon
          @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12

Mikkel

A voyager? 

“I believe back home the term refers to one who voyages, a wanderer or someone who travels.” Mikkel straightened his rifle strap. “But it appears to mean something different here…”

He shrugged and offered a small smile… suddenly becoming aware the older fellow was staring at him now, his expectant smile turning suspicious. “And you are?”

Mikkel’s mind went blank. “I, ah…Mikkel, sir. Sir Mikkel Winston, sir.” His heels clicked together, hand to his hip, back straight. He bowed.

When did his regular military training come to save him? Five seconds too late, in a hall full of strangers. Oh, fiddles.

What exactly did six years in Pagery and four as a Squire do to a chap…a lingering suspicion told him he’d never get over it. That was the point, after all.

Then add in Mariner’s training, whenever it successfully covered the other kinds…Mikkel, there is no way on this earth you will ever be normal.

He half smiled, half sighed, and ran a hand through his hair, resigning to the fact for the ten thousandth time.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Anonymous

@koshka. YAYYYYY!!!!!! XDXDXDXD

Poor Mikkel…*sniff* Can I just hug him? <3

Koshka
            @koshka

@freedomwriter76

I know! Although he really is fine with who he is, he just doesn’t want anyone to think he’s a stuck up, born with a silver spoon aristocrat. Which he isn’t, at all. (No Knight of the Counsel is) So he usually tries to leave that part of him in the shadows…which is basically impossible.

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12
                • Total Posts: 6645

@elishavet-pidyon u wanna RP with ur side Charrie and Viktor???

also POOR RIKER!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @koshka

November

Riker stumbled suddenly, releasing his hand. November looked his way.

“Riker? What’s wrong?”

Was his injury acting up?

Maybe it was worse then they all thought

He knew from experience how bad a blow to the head could take you out for a bit
and still give you side effects later on.

“M-Mikkel? Jayden?” November looked to the two medics, the only ones he knew with any actual experience in this kinda thing. If it was because of injury, that is.

Though
there was a chance it wasn’t.

It was a bit hard to tell now.

Maybe the old man had prompted some sort of bad memory.

That
happened a lot in this group

November bit his bottom lip anxiously, staring at Riker as he backed away. And then, he was on the ground.

“Riker!” November stepped towards him but was beaten there by someone else (you can decide who else freedom XD)

November rubbed his arm nervously, glancing at the group and then the strange old man who had
seemingly appeared out of nowhere.

He had a strange glint in his eye, filled with curiosity. November blinked.

They caught eyes and November jumped at having been caught staring.

“Sorry! S-sorry
” He nervously tugged at his curls, looking away as his ears turned red.

Why was he always so awkward
.?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

YALL I FORGOT TO MENTION!! November (in his real name) has a middle name XD!

so his full full name is actually

Brenven Kader Elrond-Nadir

(the Elrond is in there because he used it for so long, almost like when women have their maiden names and such)

so he has a middle name because
. eeeeeeeek!! *rubs hands excitedly*

The word Bren has multiple meanings in multiple languages.

In Gaelic and Celtic it means Prince,

In old Norse, some Gaelic and Welsh it can mean Raven

BUT in German the name Bren means FLAME or FIRE!!!

đŸ€©đŸ€©đŸ€©

ALL OF THESE MEANINGS ARE SOO WONDERFUL BUT ESPECIALLY PRINCE AND FLAME/FIRE!!!

okie okie, so then the name Ven  means Of in Dutch.

And his middle name?

well
it has different meanings too, but the most common is the Muslim and Turkish meaning of either Powerful
OR

Destiny/Fate

So November’s name is literally

Flame Of Destiny

OR

Prince Of Destiny

đŸ€©đŸ€©đŸ€©

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

@koshka well I assure u November won’t think that. He is friends with a princess after all! And Mikkel certainly doesn’t act like a stuck up person 😊 just like Arabella doesn’t.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                      @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

AWESOME! I absolutely love it when an author does the research behind their character names, and actually ties the meanings into the story.

Now that, that’s talent, whether intended or not. And seriously awesome.

Yay! Maybe I can persuade Mikkel to talk about it more…but he probably won’t listen.

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@koshka thank you!!!

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h anyone wanna RP?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h
                            • Total Posts: 4743

@freedomwriter76 Ooh, Jareth’s not going to want to get left out of this game!!

@elishavet-pidyon
                            @koshka @godlyfantasy12

Jareth

Naja and Ezra were doing a sort of flying game around the room. It looked fun!

When Ezra set Naja down, Jareth walked over to him. “Can I try?” he asked.

“Sure thing,” Ezra told him. “Hang on tight!”

Crow let out an unnecessarily loud scream as they started moving, making everyone laugh.

Feather

Crosshair was here? Where?

She considered asking, but she wasn’t too keen on talking to Franz. He didn’t seem too happy about anyone else except for his daughter, who was too new to know anyone else’s whereabouts.

And he’d called them children!

Feather decided she was a little annoyed by that. She was twenty-eight, thank you very much!

But she couldn’t really hold it against him, considering that Crosshair would likely do the same thing to someone he didn’t know.

She hoped he was okay, and that he hadn’t hurt or killed any other characters.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

@koshka. @elishavet-pidyon. @godlyfantasy12. @keilah-h.

Riker

He could almost swear he heard November yell his name.

But he didn’t move.

Didn’t even look up.

Riker closed his eyes.

He’d only mess everything up…

like he always did.

November deserved better than him.

Hah…

everyone did. 

“Are…you okay?”

Riker opened his eyes.

“Yeah. I’m fine.” He replied gruffly.

He wasn’t trying to be rude…but he really…really wanted to be left alone.

“…Are you sure about that?” the man, who Riker finally realized was Bucky, asked.

“I’m sure.” Riker replied with a sported smile.

Pretend nothing was wrong.

Pretend you’re fine.

Be strong.

“Do you…want to stand up?” Bucky asked softly, offering his left hand, considering Verity was still squeezing his right.

Riker shook his head. He wasn’t going to left alone, was he?

“Why do they care about you, murderer? Oh…they don’t truly know who you are…do they…?” 

They didn’t.

Riker had never told them.

Once they found out…they wouldn’t want anything to do with him.

Riker used the wall to help him stand and steady himself.

November looked over at him, concern in his blue eyes.

Riker shook his head. “No…don’t care. None of you should care about me.”

“Does your head hurt?” Jayden asked quietly.

“No. It doesn’t. It’s not the injury…it’s the truth. None of you should care about me…not after what I’ve done.”

Michael scoffed. “What could you have possibly done that’s that bad?”

“Murdering thousands and millions of innocent people, that’s what, including his wife!” Riker said, a little too loudly, pointing at Leon. “Innocent men…women…children…babies…all innocent…and I murdered them!”

“That’s in the past…” Asher whispered.

Riker shook his head. “I doesn’t matter…it doesn’t matter…I killed innocent people. And I did absolutely nothing to stop it.” (Uh…not true baby…you were rescuing Jews and others from the camps as soon as you figured out the Holocaust was going on…) “Millions of people are dead…all because of me. Fathers…mothers…brothers…sisters…children…all dead by my hands that are stained with their blood. And nothing can wipe that away.”

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon @koshka one of you wanna go?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Elroi
                                @elishavet-pidyon
                                  • Total Posts: 1058

@koshka @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h

Poor Riker.

Also… This character is running away with the pen.

Viktor

He came away from the wall, his mind spinning. What did Riker mean? And why had he not noticed the skull on his cap?

In the sudden silence, a low humming caught his attention. He glanced to his right to find the old man tapping his chin reflectively.

“Hmm. Hmm? Ah. Ah-ha!” He stepped forward to study Riker with squinted lids. “I see.”

Everyone looked at the man in dumbfoundment.

“Sir?” Asher raised his eyebrows.

“Now son, it took great bravery to confess that, and I want you to know that I completely believe you. However, your grammar was not clear.” He laid a hand on Riker’s shoulder. “I want you to take a deep breath and think through what you just said.”

Riker just stared at him, a curiously desperate look coming into his eyes.

“So, you’re a soldier. That’s right. I understand.” He removed his hand and went to whisper, clear enough for everyone to hear, “You really aught to check his head.”

Riker closed his eyes tightly, his lips growing thin.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Viewing 15 posts - 1,966 through 1,980 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >