Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,921 through 1,935 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Koshka
    @koshka
      • Total Posts: 1558

@godlyfantasy12

Bwahahaha!!! Definitely!

YES. Vulkasin misses his older twin even when they’re apart for only a few hours. However, he would never admit it, and he’s used to being separated now…however, while Zlatan covers pain or deep emotion by turning to stone, Vulkasin covers it up with other emotions, particularly a happy go lucky attitude.

And yes! They would totally drag Alyona along! Especially as he has draged Zlatan into crazy situations all their lives, so it would only be natural.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

@koshka LYN DOES THAT TOO!!! Although she’s a LOT better at showing and being honest with her feelings then most of my other charries.

She’s missing Nyx a lot, so they could probably connect on that fact. The last time they were separated is a bit of a trauma point for Lyn…so it could open some doors for her (again she’s more open then other charries)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12

@koshka this is making me want to RP with Lyn 😂

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Koshka
          @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

Awww…poor girly. Vulkasin is also one of my most open characters, but usually it’s unintentional.

(So, what are some wild things they can do?)

Koshka
            @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

Go ahead! I’ll gladly eat popcorn and help completely befuddle all the other characters. XD

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@koshka hmmm well we’re currently waiting for the others to climb down the tower…

I believe they’re kinda in a garden of sorts?

Maybe Lyn gets bored and is like “OH HEY! I’m gonna randomly scale this enormous oak tree with various dangerous moves and then hang upside down from the tallest branch” which freaks out Alyona….

and Vulk can just go from there (join her or whatever he likes. (And I mean a talllll tree lol. One of those big ones)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

Hahahaha!!!! Yes!

I think Vulkasin is basically gonna be like “they can come down the wall as they please… LET’S GO HAVE SOME FUN!!!

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

@koshka LETS DO IT! @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h

Jocelyn

The others were taking a bit long to climb down. Lyn hopped on her toes, chewing on her bottom lip.

She supposed not everyone was as apt to scale down a 12 ft wall as she And Vulkasin were….

Ah, no matter.

She walked away from the wall a bit, her eyes searching the courtyard they now stood in. Thankfully, there was no sign of hostiles nearby.

There was however, a large tree, not too far from the path.

No, forget large.

Enormous.

Lyn smiled slightly.

Perfect climbing material. And she had nothing better to do, right?

Right.

Lyn bounded up to the trunk, gripping it with her nails. She placed her toes into holds in the bark, slowly making her way up to the first of the branches.

“Lyn! What are you doing?” Alyona called, walking over to her.

Lyn continued up, from branch to branch, occasionally having to leap due to the distance between them.

A few of the branches swung with her weight, loosening leaves and stems, but she ignored this.

“Jocelyn!” Alyona cried more fervently. Lyn glanced down.

From where she was now, Alyona looked like a blot against the grass. She laughed, adrenaline coursing through her.

“Hello down there!”

She watched as another figure came over; Vulkasin. She could see him better then Ally, as he was much taller, but he was still a bit blurry from her height.

She climbed a bit further, grunting with the exertion, before finally stopping. She settled into a sitting position atop a strong branch, swinging her legs back and forth.

She stared out, receiving a…gorgeous view of the castle. The sun shone down on everything, lighting it up in a new way. You’d never notice it’s beauty from the inside….

But here? Up above?

it was quiet a sight.

She breathed in a breath.

“Isn’t it beautiful N-“ She paused, her heart falling into her chest.

She glanced to her left. Her shoulders fell.

The view didn’t seem quite as…breathtaking now.

Not without someone to share it with.

Man, she missed Nyx….

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                    @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

Awww

She needs her little fur ball back.

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

@koshka ikr! They’re a team!!

a two for one!

A BOGO XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                        @koshka

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12

LET’S GO!

Vulkasin

Golden moonlight, did that lass know how to climb. Suddenly all Vulkasin’s childhood clambering about the mountain side came flooding back.

Up.

His limbs begged to be set to climbing, to working up.

He cupped his hands around his mouth and called to the swaying dash of color above. “How’s ze view?”

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h

Jocelyn

Vulkasin’s echoing voice cut through her melancholy, carried by the wind.

“How’s ze view?”

She startled slightly. She looked down, smiling.

“It’s…ah…it’s nice! You’d kinda have to see it for yourself though!” She grinned wider, though he may not could see it from that far below.

Secretly…she kinda wished he’d join her…maybe it would make the feeling of loneliness she suddenly felt fade.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

I seriously love the twins, but Vulkasin is probably my favorite…

I luv them both for different reasons obviously….they’re just so different!! But I just Love Vulkasin he’s soooo cute and sweet honestly

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Elroi
                              @elishavet-pidyon
                                • Total Posts: 1057

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76  @keilah-h @koshka

(And Alyona would secretly be thrilled to join.)

Ahhhh, ready? Get set. Go!

Viktor

November was not fine, as neither was Riker, or Jayden for that matter. A thousand muttered questions echoed in the back of Viktor’s mind, like the many conversations around him, but he forced himself to push them away.

The Lord had revived November, He could take care of the rest.

Please take care of the rest.

Viktor stood beside November and Riker, singing half-silently, praying.

Adon Olam asher mahlech…

Adoni li, velo ira.

He opened his eyes a repeated the last phrase to himself.

Adoni li, velo ira. (The Lord is with me, I will not fear.)

Right.

He squared his shoulders and turned to November, holding out his hand “Come, Brother, I need you.”

(Awwwwwww. OK, I can barely wait to write Viktor and Fritz together now.)

They both had scars, yes they were very different: they each had different stories. But suddenly Viktor didn’t think to think about the appearance of his hands, despite the fact that his little finger curled stiffly against November’s hand. (It’s a miracle his hands aren’t crippled. Literally. His cousin prayed over them all the way to Yartass.)

Then he turned to Riker, “And you also, sir.”

Then he pulled Leon into the conversation by waving at Isabel.

“When did you last eat, sir?” He glanced pointedly at the golden headed light-maid.

Leon frowned, but if he had to think about it, that was answer enough.

And if it had been a while for him, it had been long for the others.

They needed to find a safe place to stop a moment and send out a couple scouts. Traveling in such a large company it was only a matter of time before they were caught.

“Aha!” A voice behind him froze his bones to pieces.

He whirled on his heel to stare into the bright eyes of a quickly aproaching older man wielding a glowing orb.

Which was thankfully only an oil lamp, on second thought. Viktor’s terror abated only slightly.

“And who are you? A rather suspicious group to be wandering our lord the Vulture’s deserted halls, if I may be so blunt.”

Viktor opened his mouth, then closed it in confusion.

It was just as well, because the man didn’t give him a moment to answer.

“And, as you seem to be a fine lad, speak for yourself and your friends. Who are you?”

As soon as the man closed his mouth, it was as if he had closed a door. Sudden silence swam in the air.

“I’m… Ah, I’m Viktor, sir.” He swallowed. “Viktor Mynclais.”

“Like they all say.” Was the sceptical response. “Do you have any family to care that you are standing in these walls if all places?”

Viktor frowned. He didn’t like bringing his family into it.

“Ay, sir.”

The man lifted an eyebrow in question, but Viktor didn’t go on.

But he didn’t need to, because Verity came to his rescue. He gritted his teeth.

“He has a mother and a father, and two sisters. The youngest is Nadían, but I don’t remember the older one’s name. I’m Verity.”

“Well, I suppose you are.” Then the man spun back on him, this time with a strangly arch manner. “Ah, so the youngest is Nadían, is it? Or is it Nadíah? Next you’ll be telling me that your other sister’s Aliah and your true name is Amicai.”

Viktor blinked. “We aren’t named any if those names, but” not wanting to offend the stranger, “you can call me Amicai if you like, I guess. I always liked the name.”

“Of course you did, you look like a good Eirtanian boy,” then suddenly drawing close and pretending to drop his voice, “but you must forget that name and wipe it from your memory. We all must, along with all the names they held. But! Hold it deep in your heart and never forget it!”

“Ah…” Viktor stepped back as politely ask he could, his hands trembling. “Yes, sir.”

His shoulder received a kindly pat and the man smiled down at him in all graciousness, before turning on the others. He flung his hands wide, as if to welcome them all.

“And where are all you from? Ah, don’t answer.” Spinning back to Viktor. “Not you. I know where you are from.”

“Yartass.” Viktor interjected weakly, his heart pounding. The man didn’t take notice.

“Ah! But we shall have to be discreet here as well!” Patting Steven on the shoulder. “Here we have a prince of the Valasvar, Betoreve himself. Although, in disguise of course.” With a depreciating look at Steve’s apparel.

Then the man turned to Micheal and Viktor was expecting anything.

“Ah! And here is a good Voyager. Although again in disguise, with better taste.”

A stifled laugh came from the corner.

“But!” Once more addressing them all, “what will you tell me your names are?”

Viktor had sunk against the wall, his mind reeling.

‘By ‘take care of the rest’ I didn’t mean send a spy.’

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Koshka
                                @koshka

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12

Vulkasin

Well then. They group on the wall could take as much time as they wished, they were Proven men and women of course. His smile was almost savage as he started up the tree.

Ah, the breeze…the hight…the simple beauty of trees! He grinned into the wind.

“Vulkasin?” Altona stood just below him, a strange look in her face. Was she worried?

“Care to join? I’m headed up!”

And with that he flipped into the next branch, thrilling in his dance up his oaken fortress.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,921 through 1,935 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >