Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,831 through 1,845 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

No clue 🤷🏻‍♀️

also the hitler youth uniform fact makes me sad just tbh lol

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. Gotcha. Me neither. XD

AGHHH!!!! I KNOWWWWW!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Elishavet Elroi
        @elishavet-pidyon
          • Total Posts: 1056

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @koshka

Y’ALL, I AM BACK!!!!

Okay, so due to a large spiral of events, I lost a bunch of stuff, including my password to KP. But since @kathleenramm and the KP staff are so awesome, I am back!!! (Thank you!!!)

I’m literaly soooo excited, and feel very blessed to be on here.

Now, I’ll try to get some RPs together.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Koshka
          @koshka
            • Total Posts: 1556

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12

*Bursts through door out of breath*

I…made it…back.

*Doubles over gasping for air*

Sorry y’all…I try to stay off over the weekend, and then a whole avalanche of things have kept me hostage till this afternoon.

*Glances nervously over shoulder*

We do have some chapters for our AU written so, um…do we share those on the AU thread?

And I shall now try to RP for each of my charies.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Koshka
            @koshka

And uh, who all is in Zlatan’s group now? I’ve lost track.

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@koshka @elishavet-pidyon AHHHHHH YALL ARE BACK!!! *tackle hugs u both!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!! I MISSED U SOOO MUCH!!

also @koshka, no one new has joined Zlatan’s group so far, only Vulk’s group (Feather and Rinzler)

ALSO!

@freedomwriter76 @e-m-trepke @ava-blue there is a google doc with all the RP charries if u want to join it (you’ll have to get Koshka to let ya in/tell u where the link is) and put all ur new charries info on there, or if Koshka wants to, that way we can keep it up to date.

So in Zlatan’s group it’s still Eva, Ezra, Nyx, Arabella, Naja, Crosshair, Jareth & Crow. (And of course Zlatan lol) Sorry if I missed anyone

In the other group it’s Vulkasin, Jocelyn, Alyona and Franz (and now Feather and Rinzler

In the other group it’s November, Riker, Mikkel, Viktor, Asher, Jaiden, Steve, Bucky, (and these characters person is currently taking a break from KP BUT; Payton, Verity, and Trevyn)

Did I mis anyone? This is the biggest group lol.

and the villain/antagonist group is: Hans, Viola, Vesper, and Corvina.

Sorren is off alone.

Ocran is off alone.

and the new charries from Ava and Freedomp hasn’t been brought to anyone yet

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Elroi
                @elishavet-pidyon
                  • Total Posts: 1056

@godlyfantasy12@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @koshka

Viktor

Viktor walked silently behind Leon and Riker, his mind swimming through the pain around him.

Leon was stumbling forward like he hadn’t eaten for weeks, apparently drunk with grief. (Not that he’s actually intoxicated. I just realized how literal that is in his story, but I wasn’t meaning that here!)

November and Riker had showed a small piece of their own sorrows, of the death of a beloved parent, or worse, a father that wasn’t.

Viktor brushed his hair off his forehead and closed his eyes, letting his hand drop to his collar. He fingered the embroidered edge; the entwined leaves barely felt under his insensitive fingers. Mama had spent hours on that collar, making the reenforcing stitching along the edge beautiful like no one else could.

He may have more struggles than most boys his age back in Westland, but he had been spared much in his short life.

He’d need to ask when Leon had last eaten.

Viktor looked up and happened to catch two bright green eyes. Verity turned on him in an instant.

“And what about you? What is your family like?”

A heavy sigh came from her right. “Verity… Just stop.”

She huffed and tipped her head. “I’m just making conversation.”

Viktor laughed. “And doing a fine work of it. I have a Papa, a Mama, and two sisters.”

“Sisters! What are they like?” She bounced on her toes, making him smile again.

“Well, Alyona is a little younger than me, but much sweeter. She can sing like a wren.” He swallowed, quickly moving on. “Nadían is like you, although older and perhaps a touch shy. But she ever has a smile.”

That was his family, the only one he ever spoke of. The only one he remembered.

But sometimes, deep in his heart, he would wonder. The long lost touch of a different mother or the echo of the prayers of a father he didn’t remember would stir in the back of his mind.

Then, the laughter of a brother.

What if…?

Adopted: a glorious word but one full of questions.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon awwwww Viktor 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 BABY!!!!

@koshka
                    do u wanna RP next as Mikkel?? Then @freedomwriter76 or I can.

Any ideas what we could discuss after this/do?? I really like this group with all the guys lol but just need some stuff to do with the older and younger guys, so any ideas??

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                    @koshka

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12

*Returns your tackle hug* ME TOO!!!

Mikkel

Riker and November…the pain connected to their fathers was far worse than Mikkel’s. They were still alive, and that was a problem.

He adjusted his rifle strap, eyes scanning the corridor. Small passages now split off to the right and left, cold musty drafts coming up from some of them.

Good knight. He had no intention of spending the day in the dungeons of an ancient castle.

Not again. He combed through his hair. He had once, back at the Squirey. But this was no mad prank.

He shoved back on his helmet.

Zlatan

How to get a group this size safely through a fortification without detection would be difficult.

But there wasn’t just this troop to think for. There were eight other people skattered over this place, one of which was his twin brother.

Vulkasin…be careful little brother.

He frowned and loosened his sword in its scabbard.

Vulkasin

Wait. She was married to that grey-haired fellow- oh whatever his name- from the other group? Their armor did seem to be of like fashion. Was she in her kingdom’s homeguard? Female fighters were well called ruthless.

The man behind her- oh, Rinzler- hadn’t seemed too kindly. That is, untill he laughed.

Interesting.

Vulkasin knew someone a bit like that Zlati could be rather foreboding at times. Some people even called him heartless.

They just didn’t know him. Couldn’t see beyond the ice walls to the warmth inside.

Vulkasin gave a playful half bow to the newcomers, then turned to the golden haired bundle of admirable energy. He grinned, rocking on his heels, arms folded. “Lynn, still your turn.”

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h

Jocelyn

Her eyes widened, glancing back at Vulk.

“Ah!” She bounded back toward the edge, leaning over the side. “I’ll head on down then! You can explain to our new members! See ya below!”

And with that, Lyn lifted one leg over the side, then the other. Soon, she was dangling by her fingers. Alyona gasped from above and Franz uttered words that didn’t sound very pleasant under his breath.

Lyn smiled, feeling the wind blow through her hair. Her feet found hold in the stone and she skittered down flawlessly.

A few feet from the ground, she leapt from the side, landing with perfect balance on one leg.

She looked up, sun shining on her face. Alyona was staring down, eyes wide. Lyn waved.

Ah…what fun.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 so any ideas what we can do next in the RP? I like our group, we just need some ideas….for conflict or angst…or fluff….or anything really XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

E. M. Trepke
                          @e-m-trepke
                            • Total Posts: 145

@godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76

Vesper

The black-haired one and the man did not look too friendly.

“Hello there. Who are you?” The other woman asked.

A failure. A disappointment. “Vesper of the Silver River, Crown Prince of Ulmire, Knight of Eudor, and Paladin of the Golden Blade.” Oof. That was a mouthful. “It was I who slew the Great Serpent and I who found the Seal…” and him who allowed it to break. Who was he kidding? He was no hero.

Not that it mattered anyway. From the looks on the three’s faces, they had no clue what he was talking about.

“…Who are you?” he managed.

We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good on, eh?
                            -The Doctor

Anonymous

@koshka. @elishavet-pidyon. Y’ALL ARE BACK!!!! *hugs you both* Alright, I suppose I’ll RP, and…there’s another character I need to add. XD Again, needs some development. XDXDXD @godlyfantasy12. @keilah-h. @e-m-trepke. So…I introduce to y’all…

Isabel Wagner.

She is 7 years old, has bright blonde hair that’s in a braid down her back, bright blue eyes, pale skin, and wears a plain checkered, collared red dress and black flats. She’s loving, sweet, generous, compassionate, honest, seriously has a love that knows no bounds, forgiving, and hopeful. She loves to draw and sing. She is Leon’s daughter. And an exact spitting image of Aadelheide. Looks…personality…demeanor…literally Aadelheide in every way. And when Leon looks at her (all of his kids, but especially Isabel) he’s reminded of Aadelheide. *sniffs* I know where I’m going to put her. 😉 In fact, I’m gonna RP as her, then Viola or Hans. (Not sure what to do with the others…lol. XD)

Isabel

This place was dark. Scary. And she was alone.

No.

Oma always said that Jesus was with her. Mommy used to say the same. Isabel wasn’t alone. Jesus was with her.

Isabel slowly walked down the hall.

It was really scary…but Jesus was with her, just like Oma said.

Isabel missed her.

And Albert. And Elias.

And Daddy.

She heard voices…so she stopped.

Those four looked scary.

They were talking. One of them said a lot. He must have had lots to say.

One looked up at her.

Isabel froze.

“Hello there little girl.”

Viola

“…Who are you?”

Viola smiled. “Well, pleasure to meet you, Vesper. I am Viola Juliana Kurt, Hydra Agent. That is Hans Theodore Leonard, an SS Lieutenant Colonel, AKA the loud oaf.”

“Hey!” Hans hissed.

She pointed at Corvina. “And that is Corvina, the girl who just joined us.”

She heard footsteps.

Viola looked up.

There was a small girl there…with bright blonde hair. She very much stood out in the dark.

Viola waved. “Hello there little girl.”

Angelina

Where in the world was she!?

Eh…no matter.

She was alone. But she would make it.

Angelina took in a deep breath. She only hoped her family was safe.

She began to walk, but stopped when she heard voices.

She glanced around the corner, just as a blonde-haired girl threw herself over a ledge.

She froze when someone glanced her way. (Y’all can chose who. XD)

Iris, Jonathan, & Eli

Iris clutched Jonathan’s hand with her free hand as she carried Eli with the other.

She had no clue where she was, but she needed to keep her sons safe.

“Mama…where are we?” Jonathan asked softly, clutching her hand tighter.

“Not sure yet sweetheart…I don’t think I’ve ever been here before.”

Eli laid his head on her shoulder, already falling asleep. Probably for the best.

Iris squeezed Jonathan’s hand. “Don’t worry, sweetheart, pray.”

Jonathan nodded.

Iris sent her own silent prayer up to the heavens above.

She could almost guarantee that she heard footsteps and voices…and…were those…dogs?

Uh oh…DX

E. M. Trepke
                              @e-m-trepke
                                • Total Posts: 145

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76

Vesper

So one was a Hydra agent, whatever that meant, one was a loud oaf, and one was a mystery. That cleared things up a lot.

“Hello there, little girl.” The one called Viola waved. Vesper turned and followed Viola’s gaze to a small girl with hair so bright it almost shone with a light of its own. She looked scared… but brave at the same time. He wished he knew a way to assure her that she wasn’t in danger, but he didn’t know for sure. He knew he wouldn’t hurt her, but he knew next to nothing about his new companions—or anything about this place. For all he knew, the walls could be snakes. A shudder shivered his spine. Snakes. Forget the snakes.

He gave an awkward wave. “Hullo. I’m Vesper.”

Just so you all know, Vesper is not actually a villain. I put him in the villain group because at the moment he is seriously doubting himself and thinks he’s a villain. Ah, I love discombobulating my characters.

@freedomwriter76 are you a homeschooler?

We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good on, eh?
                                -The Doctor

Anonymous

@e-m-trepke. Aww, poor Vesper. *sniffs*

Yes, I am! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1,831 through 1,845 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >