Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,816 through 1,830 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 4732

@godlyfantasy12 I’ll join that one.

@ava-blue
      Awesome charries!

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon

Sorry for the late reply! Internet kinda cut out the day after a hurricane hit my area, and then once it got back on I was busy helping clear branches and stuff. My home wasn’t damaged, thankfully.

Feather

There were four of them.

A woman who looked so much like her that Feather almost mistook her for Liberty or Rivet [two of her four sisters], two men who looked like soldiers, and a young girl.

“Hello?” she asked, walking up to them and trying not to look threatening. “Who are you?”

Crosshair

Jareth was talking with a tired-looking Naja, excitedly explaining how he’d given each and every one of the chickens a name, and how Rinzler the rooster had chased him once. (And yes, they named a rooster after Rinzler the character.)

Crow had taken a real liking to Naja, surprisingly. He kept slinking around her neck or staying still in her arms while she petted him. So far, the only other person he’d done that to was Jareth.

The others were all chatting to each other, but after his short talk with Zlatan, Crosshair stayed toward the outskirts of the group. Mostly he was thinking about the owner of the castle, and violent but probably deserved things he’d do when he found them.

It would probably be wise not to do it in front of Jareth, though……

He nearly jumped when Ezra came up to him.

“What do you want?” he hissed at the young man.

(@freedomwriter76 Is Ezra a soldier, or am I mistaken? I was kinda thinking they could talk about what the wars in their world were like.)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

@keilah-h btw who is feather meeting?? Just so Ik.

also I believe Ezra is a soldier….but again @freedomwriter76 correct me if I’m wrong 🤣

man’s I am so glad ur okay and ur house is okay with the hurricane!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 Umm… Jocelyn, Alyona, Franz and Vulk, I think??

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h kk just letting ya know Jocelyn is 14

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 Ok then! Feather probably couldn’t tell, seeing how she already nearly mistook Jocelyn for one of her own sisters.

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h true that!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 So you want to RP, or…..

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h I can! I’m really trying to wait for @koshka @freedomwriter and @elishavet-pidyon but not sure where they are 😅

Jocelyn

Vulk smirked, giving Lyn the go ahead. She nearly squealed, and rocking on her heels.

Alyona’s eyes widened, glancing over the wall of the roof. She was obviously not near as excited as Lyn was.

Vulkasin placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. “Don’t vorry, I’ll help you down.” Ally smiled her thanks.

Lyn skipped in place, readying to leap over the side, when something flashed in the corner of her eyes.

She stopped, heart nearly beating out of her chest from adrenaline.

Her head turned, and she found herself face to face with a young woman, standing a ways behind the group.

She was older then Lyn, but….

They nearly could’ve been twins.

Lyn blinked, taking in her attire, her mind running with a thousand thoughts all at once.

Friend or foe?

Guard?

Dangerous?

Nah, she looks more surprised then anything…

“What are you looking at, girl,” Franz huffed, eyes narrowing as he turned. His eyes went wide at the sight of the new stranger. He then glared, pointing a finger at the newcomer.

The rest of the group turned.

(Idk if Franz has a weapon or not…)

Franz tensed, as if readying to attack, and Lyn frowned, knowing this probably wasn’t going to end well.

Vulkasin’s hand slowly went to his side, eyes wary but not near as chilling as Franz’s gaze.

Lyn looked back at the young woman, taking in her appearance once more.

Her outfit was…

Not like the guards around here.

Or like Alyona or Viktor’s.

It didn’t look like anything she’d seen before…though…it did remind her slightly of attire Crosshair wore, with the style….

And that was all Lyn needed, to know this woman was not from here.

Just like them.

She’d found herself in this strange place. Meaning she wasn’t a guard. Or part of that prune-face Ocran’s castle.

But, seeing how tense everyone was getting, including the stranger, she might not be a friend for very long….

So, Lyn decided to do what Lyn did best, and, without much thought, slid past Vulkasin.

“Jocelyn!” The tall young man gritted his teeth. She was used to hearing her name called in that worried tone by now.

“Hello!” Lyn waved, still making sure to keep a few feet away from the woman. The wind on the roof whipped at her skirt and hair, and she had to put a hand on her hat to keep it from flying away.

“My name’s Jocelyn, but you can call me Lyn. Let me guess, you’re not from here, are ya?” Lyn smiled.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon

Feather

Upon closer examination, Feather discovered that she was mistaken, and both females were younger than Rinzler.

The one called Lyn was the one who looked like her, and talked a little the same too. Her clothes were a little strange, however.

“Let me guess, you’re not from here are you?” Lyn asked.

Feather shook her head. “No.” she said. “Although I used to visit a place a little like this once. It wasn’t as dark and creepy, though.”

Rinzler walked up next to her, eyeing the men that were in the group. They eyed him back, the older one giving him a glare that could rival one of Crosshair’s.

“I’m Feather, by the way. And that’s my friend Rinzler.” Feather told them. “Trust me, we don’t mean to hurt you. Rinzler would’ve already done it.”

The others introduced themselves, although a little hesitantly; the other girl was Alyona, the younger man was Vulkasin, and the older one was Franz.

Lyn seemed extremely interested in Feather’s armor. “I’ve seen someone wearing armor like that.” she said. “He wasn’t anything like you though—he was kinda stern.”

Feather froze. “Was his armor gray? With red markings? Was he tall with short gray hair?”

One of the others nodded. “You know him?”

Rinzler laughed. “Know him? She’s married to him!”

(Sorry for putting words in your characters’ mouths. Just had to get a conversation going. You can pick it up from here.)

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon Anyone on? I did rp’s for both of the groups my charries are in if anyone wants to continue.

Anonymous
                          • Total Posts: 8156

@keilah-h. @godlyfantasy12. @koshka. @elishavet-pidyon. @e-m-trepke.

Franz

Great…more people.

Just what he needed.

How many people were in this stupid castle anyways!?

Franz scoffed. Who knew.

All he knew was he needed to get as far away from all the people as soon as possible.

Hans

“Just saying. Your whispering sounded like a hungry boar.”

He stared at the black-haired girl.

She was…insolent. Annoying. Disrespectful. And ignorant. She didn’t know who she was talking to.

“Hello there. Who are you?” Viola asked.

Hans turned around and noticed there was a man standing there.

Hans inwardly groaned. Great. More people.

Then again…maybe he could take advantage of them.

Well…wasn’t that a great idea?

Ezra

“What do you want?” Crosshair hissed.

Ezra raised an eyebrow. “Steady there, sir. I don’t bite. Normally.” He winked. Shifted Naja’s weight to his other arm. Crow, realizing Naja had fallen asleep, scurried away to Jareth.

Ezra gave Crosshair a smile. “Not gonna hurt ya. Just noticed you were stayin’ away from everyone else…so…I noticed your outfit…is that a uniform?”

(and yes, Ezra is a soldier. He’s a pilot, but still a soldier. XD)

Anonymous

@keilah-h. @godlyfantasy12. @koshka. @elishavet-pidyon. So…there’s more characters that need development. XD I have a lot…but these characters need some more development. Two are kids, two are grown. Don’t worry…I’ll keep track of them. They can join any of the groups. (tho preferably, not the badguys, lol. XDXDXDXD.) But they need some development and I’d think it’d be fun to include them! They might all be together, or they might be separated. So…here we go…XD

Iris Schind: 27 years old. Bright brown curly hair, dark green eyes, pale skin. Wears a light pink 1940s era women’s suit, brown heels, pearl earrings, and her hair is in a 1940s style bob. She’s sweet, caring, faithful, honest, hard-working, a natural mother, and all in all a woman who has a love that knows no bounds. Riker’s wife.

Angelina Schind: 21 years old. Black hair, coal-colored eyes, pale skin. Wears a gray 1940s era women’s suit, black heels, a watch on her right hand, and her hair just rolls off her back, right below her shoulders. She’s courageous, adventurous, faithful, honest (sometimes brutally), she never gives up, and she never backs down from her beliefs. Riker’s younger sister.

Jonathan Schind: 10 years old. Light brown hair, bright green eyes, pale skin. Wears a Hitler Youth uniform, black oxfords, and his hair comes down right below his ears. He’s loving, intelligent, hard-working, and protective. Riker’s oldest child.

Eli Schind. 4 years old. Bright blonde curly hair, dark green eyes, pale skin. Wears a plain white button-up shirt, brown shorts, brown oxfords, and his hair stops right above his ears. He’s loving, sweet, bubbly, intelligent, and polite. (for a 4-year-old, at least. XD) Oh, and he’s mute and deaf, so his family has to speak with him using sign language. Riker’s youngest child.

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 AHHHHH JOHNATHAN!!!!!!!!!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

Also I’m really missing @koshka and @elishavet-pidyon 😭

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Yep, Jonathan!!!!! 😉

AGHH!!! ME TOOO!!!!!! *sobs* 😭😭😭 (did they leave? Did I miss something? Or just not on here…?)

Viewing 15 posts - 1,816 through 1,830 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >