Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,801 through 1,815 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

@koshka @elishavet-pidyon imma make an RP of November reacting to Riker, but do y’all wanna go next? @freedomwriter76

November

November looked up at Riker, who was glancing at Leon. Eventually, the man looked his way. Their eyes met.

November blushed slightly, anxiously tugging at a loose curl that fell in front of his eye. Riker smiled.

It was…a real smile.

Kind and…understanding.

November’s shoulders relaxed and he let out a breath.

A part of him wished for Riker’s hand, wanting something to hold onto, but he knew the man was busy helping Leon.

He looked up at Riker once more, clearing his throat. The man glanced down.

“Umm…R-Riker?”

“Yea?”

“Ah…” November continued tugging at his curls, “Thanks…for…you know. Talking…” Riker smiled once again. “I’m…I’m sorry. About everything. And…ah…sorry you Um…had to bring up your family…”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

Koshka
      @koshka
        • Total Posts: 1556

@freedomwriter76

Otto of the Silver hand is a novel by Howard Pyle. The story line follows the early life of a German boy in…oh I don’t remember what year…early medieval Germany. It’s a little short, but still very good. I’ve read it several times.

The part I was referring to is where Otto’s father has just learned exactly what has been done to his little boy. You have a scene where this huge knight literally falls to his knees weeping with his son in his arms, and the author basically says something like, ‘it is wrong to think that only women can cry, or that such emotion is weak.’

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12

What happened to him?? Or should I ask?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Koshka
          @koshka
            • Total Posts: 1556

@godlyfantasy12

Maybe you should…maybe you shouldn’t. That depends. You can guess from the title what happened, but it’s a major spoiler for the book. So, the question is, do you really want to know? 😉

It was amazingly well written. I read in on Project Gutenberg, which is a free online library of public domain manuscripts.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Koshka.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12

Ahh I think I can guess then. Btw @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 anyone wanna RP?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

Heyooooo @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h anyone wanna RP?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 8156

@koshka. Sounds epic! @godlyfantasy12. I’ve done quite a few lately…I was trying to give everyone else a chance. XD I mean, I could do Hans and Viola tho, if you want. Or Riker talking to November. 🙂 But the others….I’m gonna leave them for now. XDXDXD (also currently trying to work on writing Freedom’s Fire…sooo…prob. won’t be on here too much! XD Already written a full chapter and half-way through another. 👍Writing in a notebook to stop myself from editing while writing! XD)

E. M. Trepke
                  @e-m-trepke
                    • Total Posts: 145

@freedomwriter76

I have a character who could meet Hans and Viola. His name is Vesper. Where are Hans and Viola right now?

We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good on, eh?
                    -The Doctor

Anonymous

@e-m-trepke. Where the others were earlier, just hiding. XD So…your character could just show up! 😀 So…basically a hallway, I think. 😉 They were just talking to Corvina. 🙂

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 @e-m-trepke OH YA I need to RP as Corvina XD

Corvina

Was she gonna stick around?

Hm…

Well…she supposed it wouldn’t do any harm…

Besides, she could leave whenever she wanted. Just like she’d done before.

Besides…she was also looking for some…certain people.

Perhaps these two could help her find them.

And the group they were watching-was it the group she’d just left?- maybe…just maybe…they’d lead her to them….

The sooner she could get out of this miserable castle, the better.

“Alright. I’ll join your little group here.” She shrugged.

Hans sneered. Viola smirked.

“As for this..group your watching? Pretty sure I know who they are. In fact…I was traveling with them earlier. But…” She rolled her shoulders and sighed, “They just got to be a bit too….irritating for my taste. Needless to say, there were quite a few of them. And I left a while ago. There could be more now. You,” She looked pointedly at Hans, “Might wanna learn how to be a bit better at…ah…stealth.”

Hans gaped, nostrils flaring.

“Just saying. Your whispering sounded like a hungry boar.”

XD ma girl is a mess sometimes.

ALSO you should totally soon have them move up to actually watching the group so Corvina can see November is with them!!! And she can react but also try to keep it secret that she knows him (cuz she doesn’t want Viola or Hans to know who she’s looking for) but then she’d be like “now he can lead me to Ara” plus some stuff with his scars and everything….

cuz they both have side effects from his injury….

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 I understand! Ur good! Up to u on the RPs, I honestly don’t mind however many u do cuz I luv making RPs back and reading them XD!! But also know sometimes u don’t want to 🤣

also YAAAAY ON WRITING!!!!! Woohooo!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Thank you for understanding!!!! 🙂 I think I may do a Riker RP real fast.

And thank you!!! Yes, I’m satisfied already!!!!!!! 😀

Riker

“I’m…I’m sorry. About everything. And…ah…sorry you Um…had to bring up your family…”

Riker smiled faintly. “It’s fine November…don’t…don’t apologize…it’s not your fault.”

He used his free hand, the one not keeping Leon standing, and squeezed November’s hand.

“I’m here for you…if you…ever want to talk about…anything.”

These two are SOOO SWEET!!!! AND GIRL!!!! They keep getting more and more similar every day! XDXDXD Riker was bullied a lot too, and his community (even the CHURCH HE WENT TO!!!!) didn’t want anything to do with him. So…that’s something else they have in common! XD Although…that is one reason why he stopped going to church. Like, by the time of my book, Riker hasn’t been to church in…like…5+ years. 🥺😭 Probably more like 10 years. 😭😭😭💔💔💔

Just a random note, but decided I wanted to mention it. XD

E. M. Trepke
                            @e-m-trepke
                              • Total Posts: 145

@freedomwriter76

@godlyfantasy12

Vesper

He stumbled down the hall, officially lost. Perhaps in more ways than one. He grimaced as pain shot up his leg. Great. Just great.

His ear pricked. What was that? A snuffling… muttering.. boar? He followed the sound. Hidden among shadows were three—well, shadowy—figures. He paused. Should he turn around? He was used to such company, but that was in the past. He had changed—right? After what had just happened, he wasn’t sure. Slowly one lady turned and locked gazes with him.

Too late—there was no escaping now.

We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good on, eh?
                              -The Doctor

Ava Blue
                              @ava-blue
                                • Total Posts: 222

@Koshka OOH! I’ve read some Howard Pyle (probably just Robin Hood though, I think) I have not read that book but it sounds great. I love that line.

Well, I think I’ll introduce a few characters 🙂  I’ll name 3 but I think I’ll just use Bron and Mercy for now.

🦌Bronwen Richt🦌

INTJ-T ~ 26 years old ~ hunter

5’10 tall, pale olive skin, wavy dark hair cut in an overgrown pixie, green almond-shaped eyes, ✨lanky and awkward✨

❄️Ilwyn❄️

INFP-T ~ 17 years old ~ archer

7’0-ish tall, pale blue skin, chin-length fluffy white hair with dark roots, deep brown almond-shaped eyes, elf ears, impressive antlers, ✨lanky and awkward✨

🦊Mercedes Halen🦊

ENFP-T ~ 23 years old ~ veterinarian

5’3, pale rosy skin with freckles, long fluffy red hair, round nut-brown eyes, not lanky and awkward but ✨squishy and clumsy✨

Just a heads-up, I don’t know how active I’ll be on here. 😛 School really keeps me busy, but I’ll pop my head in when I can! And if I’m absent for a while and my characters are just awkwardly sitting there, feel free to use them XD (or kick them out, whichever serves you better haha)

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Ava Blue. Reason: needed sparkles

Monsters creep
                                In the silent dark-deep
                                In the filling-eye hills
                                In the shriveled hand-keep

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon anyone on??

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 1,801 through 1,815 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >