Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,711 through 1,725 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Koshka
    @koshka
      • Total Posts: 1558

@godlyfantasy12

Will do. I shall notify y’all if I need info.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. Should Sorren join them too? XD Just have the four bad guys team up…I see nothing wrong with that plan… šŸ˜‰ XD

Anonymous

Well, three villains, one antagonist. šŸ˜‰ Corvina’s not a bad guy. šŸ˜€

Elishavet Elroi
          @elishavet-pidyon
            • Total Posts: 1057

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12

And Viktor had officially gone through the roof. XD

Also, y’all, I’m thinking of throwing in a side character, he wouldn’t really have a POV, but he might move the plot along. I’m thinking an Eirtanian servant at the castle that I’ll use to work on a vague idea I have for one of the refugees they meet in the book. He’s a cryptic older man with a huge sense of humor that bleeds into his serious side.

I’m thinking they run across him and he gets to talking to Viktor and those imedteately nearby. He would give them a few more clues about Ocran’s whereabouts, and test Viktor’s character development and anyone else’s.

Whether or not we do, he won’t be joining untill after they get through this bit. And he may not show up at all, but it’s just an idea/tool we could use.

And I’d better get to writing my RP.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12
              • Total Posts: 6645

@elishavet-pidyon sounds fine with me!!! Iā€™m always good with anyone who will add to development of ur or my or someoneā€™s Charrie šŸ˜‚

also I am SO READY TO GET TO CONVERSING WITH CHARACTERS!! I just want ppl to talk to November and vice versa šŸ¤£

I just want chatsā€¦.

Iā€™m a weirdoā€¦ šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

ALSO!! Yes Sorren can totally join the villains, but maybe first itā€™s because he gets ousted from this group??

maybe he gets violent again with someone? And then theyā€™re finally just like ā€œokie we forgave u, but thereā€™s a difference between forgiveness and stupidity, GET OUTTA HERE XDā€

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12

Cuz now we got like 4 kids in the group XD, 3 of which are boys he probably would not have any issue throwing hands at (u bad dude, Sorren.) and a lot of guys with PTSD and soldiers who gone be like ā€œuh uh we donā€™t do that here buddy XDā€ and a little girl whoā€™s like ā€œEXCUSE YOU?!ā€ XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                  @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

No you’re not! Or rather if you are than I am too, cause I can’t wait to read some of these discussions.

*Pretends I don’t spend waayyy too much time thinking over conversations*

Anonymous

@elishavet-pidyon. Ooh, that sounds interesting! Can’t wait! @godlyfantasy12. Sounds like a plan. And you’re not weird! I, for one, love character convos! šŸ˜€ @koshka. So y’all, I suppose I’ll get Sorren moving. šŸ˜‰

Jayden

ā€œNice to meet ya!ā€ Verity cried, talking to Riker and November.

She had…energy. That was for certain.

She smiled brightly. “So…where are all of you from!? Where are all of you going? Do you have any other friends!?”

Riker smiled faintly.

Jayden felt Trevyn grip his hand tighter. Jayden got down onto one knee beside him. “Hey Trevyn…what’s-” Jayden stopped as Sorren rose to his feet, brushing dust off his coat.

Trevyn clutched his hand even tighter. “Jayden…”

“It’s okay. I won’t let anything happen to you.” He whispered. Pulled Trevyn behind him. He wouldn’t let anyone hurt to him.

He tapped Asher’s shoulder. “What is…?” Asher stopped…letting the last of the sentence stop.

“Jayden. Get behind me.”

Leon

Great. Sorren was awake…just what they needed.

Payton, from where he had come to stand beside Leon, stiffened and pulled his dagger out. His knuckles turned white.

Leon pulled back out the dagger, Payton’s other dagger, he’d unsheathed earlier.

Sorren was a heap of trouble.

Maybe he’d learned to not mess with Jayden…but what about everyone else?

Bucky

Jayden…Asher…Trevyn…they had all stiffened as the man, Sorren, stood, dusting off his coat.

Verity squeezed his hand tighter.

Even she had become silent.

The newcomers eventually found their way to looking at Sorren.

He smirked. “Well…isn’t this a crowd? Just what I need…more big oafs like that one.” He muttered, motioning towards Asher.

Asher’s eyes narrowed.

Jayden seemed to be comforting Trevyn, rubbing his back.

Bucky’s grip on his gun tightened again. Of course, only one hand…considering Verity was holding his other.

“Bucky…”

Viola

“And who are you two supposed to be?” A girl asked, coming around the corner.

She looked promising as well.

Though she was only a child.

Well…maybe she’d still be helpful. To double cross and trick, that is.Ā  “I am Viola Juliana Kurt, Hydra Agent. And that is…”

“Hans Theodore Leonard. Lieutenant Colonel in the SS.”

Viola smiled.

She’d trick this girl and Hans, and get away with the weapon that rightfully belonged to Hydra.

“And what about you?”

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon

HAHAHA VIOLAā€¦.XD u donā€™t know who u talking toā€¦.

November

This man, Sorren, had made everyone uncomfortable. The room had gone tense in a second and November could feel the air grow thickĀ around them.

He squeezed Rikerā€™s hand nervously as his eyes roved over he and his friends.

ā€œWellā€¦isnā€™t this a crowd? Just what I needā€¦more big oafs like that one.ā€

November blinked, brows furrowing.

That wasā€¦rude.

The guy didnā€™t even know them.

November glanced at Riker, who seemed very unamused. He had a stern look on his face, but for the most part, remained still.

ā€œReally,ā€Ā Sorren looked around at all the weapons now drawn. ā€œThatā€™s not necessary.ā€

ā€œConsidering you tried to choke Payton to death, earlier, Iā€™d say it isā€¦.ā€ One of the men, Asher, said.

Choked?!Ā November paled.

ā€œAnd came at Jayden!ā€ Verity yelled, eyes lighting up as she scowled.

ā€œOh please, it wasnā€™t like I got very far.ā€ His eyes angrily ticked toward Asher. ā€œBesides, shouldnā€™t I get a chance to meet these newcomers to?ā€ A smirk creeped onto his face, making November feel queasy.

The man stood straight, approaching Riker, and, in turn, November. November swallowed, his nerves jerking as the man came forward.

What would happen now?

I think since queenie isnā€™t here she wouldnā€™t mind us using Sorrenā€¦rofl heā€™s a jerk anyway.

also when he leaves, since it is a bit difficult to write him as he isnā€™t our character we may want to wait till she comes back before having him join the ā€œvillainā€ group. Up to u tho.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76

Corvina

She could now see the two figures better, as they turned to face her.

They were both older then she, of course, one being male and the other female.

The female, with short-ish hair in a bit of a bobbed look seemed to be scanning her; as if looking over her latest kill.

Yea..

Go right ahead.

Sheā€™d never get that far.

ā€œI am Viola Juliana Kurt, Hydra Agent. And that isā€¦ā€

(also does Viola have an accent? Cuz I kinda imagine her with one XD)

The man stepped forward, a sharp grin on his face.

ā€œHans Theodore Leonard. Lieutenant Colonel in the SS.ā€

Corvina raised a brow, not knowing what any of their titles meant, but knowing this was probably going to be an occurrence that happened often in this stupid castle.

ā€œAnd what about you?ā€

Corvina stiffened slightly.

Did she tell them?

Or just leave as she had the group before.

Albeit, there werenā€™t near as many people here, but the way these two were skulking in the shadows wasā€¦a bit off putting.

Not that she herself was any betterā€¦

Corvina crossed her arms, pulling her lips taut. ā€œCorvina.ā€ Was her short reply.

It was all they needed to know.

She stepped forward. Past them, actually. ā€œAnd what are you two doing here in the dark, pray tell?ā€ She glanced back.

The two figures shifted, exchanging looks with each other. Corvina smirked.

She knew they were up to something.

Perhaps something similar to herselfā€¦.

Could they be looking for someone?

By their gait and lurking, they obviously didnā€™t want whoever it was toĀ knowĀ they were looking for them.

Hmmā€¦perhaps CorvinaĀ couldĀ stick around.

Maybe these two would somehow lead her to her own mark.

To the princess, and her friends.

And then she could get out of this forsaken castle.

Be done with this quest.

With thisĀ destiny.

She gripped the neck of her cape instinctively, taking in a breath.

Sheā€™d be done with it all.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                          @koshka

Oohhh Corvina…if you only knew.

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

@koshka ikr!! My poor girlā€¦

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                              @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

Alright, so I can’t find the descriptions of your characters besides November. Could you get me those, (preferably in the following format)?

Character name:Ā description, particularly age, features, and clothing, even personality.

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12

Yup! Iā€™ve also found everyone elseā€™s if u want them!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 1,711 through 1,725 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >