Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,651 through 1,665 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 4732

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12

Crosshair

Jareth was clinging to his leg, Nyx had found one of his friends, Eva and Ezra were…

Ugh, did they have to kiss in front of everyone?

Although it wasn’t like Feather hadn’t once kissed him in front of his brothers……

Zlatan seemed to be the only one left out of the reunions. And Jareth’s little friend, the girl called Naja. She was currently stroking Crow.

“So, uh, you can hear me now.” said Nyx. Apparently he’d started talking to everyone, not just the ones he’d been with before.

Jareth’s eyes lit up. “The little fox can talk? Just like Crow?”

Crosshair nodded. “Don’t approach him, though. He’s hurt, and was already snappy to begin with.”

Jareth didn’t seem to hear that last part. “Hi, little guy.” he said. “What’s your name? What happened to you?”

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 4732

@queen_of_alvastia Wow, your characters look cool! Even if those are not actually picture of them specifically. I haven’t tried looking for art that looks like my characters quite yet.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12
          • Total Posts: 6645

@keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76

Nyx

Little guy? Seriously….

Ara stood from where she knelt, gently holding Nyx close. He bristled slightly, but then slowly relaxed in her grip.

Right…he could trust Ara.

He could trust her.

He let out the breath he’d been holding and turned a scowling gaze to the little boy that cling to Crosshair’s leg.

“Name’s Nyx.” He said nonchalantly. Crosshair seemed to be eyeing the fox warily, as if daring him to snap. Hand on his weapon. Nyx shuddered slightly.

Yeesh

Though, he supposed he couldn’t blame him…Nyx would’ve reacted the same way with Lyn.

But it wasn’t like Nyx was gonna bite the kid or anything.

Then again…he supposed Crosshair didn’t really know that…especially with how he’d been acting recently…

But who could blame him!

Humph. (XD my  snarky little fox is struggling yall 😂)

“As for this,” He lifted his limp paw, wincing when he did. Pain sprouted through his limbs and up his spine, making his ears jerk.

Ara must’ve seen because she let out a breath and gently rubbed at the nape of his neck in soothing motions.

He glared at her, though the touch was extremely relaxing. And he was grateful she didn’t stop.

But he had an image to uphold. He couldn’t be coddled like a kit!

“Fought a dumb mutt.” He shrugged, as if it were no big deal.

“Oh Nyx,” Ara cooed. “Lyn’s gonna hate this…”

Nyx let out an involuntary whimper, his ears flattening against his head. Shame caused his fur to flush and his cheeks reddened slightly.

Ara brought him closer to her face, “Oh, I didn’t mean it like that, Nyx! I…I just meant she’s going to be worried…that’s all.”

He looked away.

He’d never want to make Lyn worry.

Or sad.

Or scared.

He hated seeing her like that.

But now if she saw him, she’d look like that, wouldn’t she? He’d told himself he never wanted to see her upset again.

Never again.

Yet…he always seemed to make those memories come back to her…

He always had a way of…being too much.

Too…

Nyx.

He curled into a ball, his nose twitching.

Maybe…maybe it was for the best that they were separated…

Maybe…maybe Lyn was better off without him.

yall…those last few lines wrote themselves and now my heart is 🥺☹️💔

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. NYXXX!!!!! 💔💔💔😭😭😭

DON’T THINK THAT, BABYYYYY!!!!!! 😭😭😭 LYN LOVES YOU AND SHE WOULD BE COMPLETELY BROKEN WITHOUT YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!! 😭😭😭💕💕💕

Anonymous

Thanks girl…for making me cry over Nyx…😭💕😭💕

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 YOU’RE SO WELCOME 😭😭💔💔🥺 they’re honestly just such an incredible duo!! All of my charries together as a team is just ugh. They have different dynamics with different ppl and I luv it.

Like November and Jocelyn literally become Besties in the series. Like BEST FRIENDS. Like she knows his crush on Ara and is a TOTAL ARAVEMBER shipper, they totally have that little brother/big sister relationship. And then November and Ara have the best friends to lovers thing going on.

And Lyn and Nyx just be the Chaos Duo XD

And all the boys just be a gang XD

Grimm and Nyx have that Frenemies thing where they just get on each other’s nerves sooo bad but in the end they become bros and Grimm is just the biggest big bro everrr

UGH AND LYN AND ARA ARE LIKE THE SISTERS/BESTIES WHO ARE FROM TOTALLY DIFFERENT WORLDS like princess meets popstar

and Paxton is the baby, and Luna is the therapist of the group XD while also being a little girl herself who is smiley and joyful like Jocelyn, and Corvina’s the sarcastic one but then she’s that broken one, and she and Lyn have that Extrovert adopts introvert thing, and Ara her becomes besties too and of course NOVEMBER AND CORVINA….

uuuuuugggghhhh

*dies from heart overload XD*

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Girl…I just LOVE all your character dynamics!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Nyx needs a hug…and Lyn.  😭💕

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

Oh btw @freedomwriter u wanna RP in the group Ezra, Naja and Eva are in?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

Oh and Franz?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Sure! Sorry…I had chores to do. 😛 Btw, I LOVE your new PFP!!!! 😍😍😍 @keilah-h. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka.

Franz

Well…the others were across.

Thank goodness, because that blonde girl was a COMPLETE nuisance.

“Do you vant any help?” Vulkasin asked.

Franz scoffed. “Like I’d need your help.” He retorted.

He carefully…slowly…got across.

Without any help.

He’d fought in the Somme for crying out loud. He could handle himself perfectly.

“See? I don’t need your help. Or anyone’s, for that matter.” Franz replied, giving Vulkasin a quick glance.

He didn’t need their help.

He didn’t need anyone’s help in anything.

“Now…are we going to go on?” He asked gruffly.

Eva

Nyx curled into a ball in Arabella’s arms, his nose twitching.

Poor…precious darling.

No one would call Nyx, well…”darling”, but he was only a child.

He missed Jocelyn…and he was surrounded by strangers…except Arabella.

Eva didn’t blame him, not one bit.

After all…if she were young and surrounded by strangers, wouldn’t she be the exact same?

“Nyx is sad…” Naja whispered sadly, her eyes a little brighter with tears.

Eva bent and lifted her into her arms. “I know…but he’s okay…”

“He’s sad…” Naja replied. Sniffed. (Aww, poor, precious, sweet baby!!! 😭💕)

“I know darling…I know…” Eva whispered. Kissed the top of Naja’s head. She was so young…sweet…innocent…and the most precious little girl Eva had ever met.

“I miss Daddy…and Mama…” Naja wept.

Eva held her closer. “I know…”

Naja sniffed. Eva ran her hand through her braided hair, whispering words of comfort into her ear.

“Alright y’all…we should probably keep moving.” Ezra said, stepping forward.

Eva glanced at him. Nodded. Naja suddenly stretched her arms out to Ezra.

“I think she’d rather have you.” Eva whispered with a small smile, silently praying for everyone’s comfort. Especially Naja and Nyx…the poor darlings.

Ezra smiled faintly, taking Naja into his arms.

Naja laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. She’d be asleep before much longer.

Eva glanced at the others. “Is everyone okay with continuing? We should probably try to find the others.”

Queen_of_Alvastia
                          @queen_of_alvastia
                            • Total Posts: 612

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 ‘kay, y’all I’m finally back – sorry this took so long! 🤦‍♀️🙄😉

Sorren (and yeah, he totally deserved that)

The world swam back into focus slowly. Very slowly.

He must have blacked out again after that oaf (SORRY!! I told you he had a verbal arsenal🤦‍♀️) dropped him onto the floor. Something on his head felt wet, must have started bleeding again.

He wasn’t even sure he was still in one piece – but Sorren decided for the moment to play it safe and not say anything else.

Didn’t want to attract any more attention.

Especially from the guy who’d pounded him against a wall and slammed him right back down on the floor now.  All for what? Giving Payton what he deserved and raising his voice against some kid with no guts? (AGHHH!!! STOP IT SORREN!)

Trevyn (AGH LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!) *sobs* *wants to hug Jayden irl*

Trevyn held onto Jayden’s hand with as much strength as a scared little boy can muster.

But…

More people….too many people.

Breathe, just breathe.

Gradually Jayden’s words began sinking into his consciousness, and Trevyn’s heart rate started approaching a normal speed again. He was used to people leaving – or more accurately, to being left behind. He snuggled as close to Jayden as possibly could and whispered,

“I don’t mind all those people as long as you just stay here.”

Verity (sorry Viola, this crazy redhead isn’t going anywhere anytime soon XD)

If these guys were scared, Verity was starting to panic too.

Probably for the first time since she’d arrived. And that was saying something. She just kept clinging to Bucky’s hand as the newcomers entered.

Her heart started thundering inside her chest.

“Are they enemies?” she hissed at Bucky – as if he would actually know.

Payton

As Steve stopped mid-sentence, Payton realized there were – once more – more people entering the room.

How many guys were there in this castle anyway?

He drew his dagger, scanty protection he felt it to be against all the other weapons here.

And this time, he had the good sense to keep his mouth shut.

Kerwin

Kerwin slammed on the brakes as they entered a long, and quite crowded, corridor, and he started doing a mental head count.

6 guys, a boy, a little girl, and at least more people at the door on the opposite side of the room.

Crowds…oh boy, Maddock was going to hate this.

Then the little redheaded girl happened to spot him out of the corner of her eye.

“Oh my word, Bucky, there’s two more guys back there!!”

🥰#TorrynVelgardProtectionSquad🥰

Queen_of_Alvastia
                            @queen_of_alvastia
                              • Total Posts: 612

@keilah-h Aww thank you! (Thanks Pinterest 😉) You should, it’s really fun lol

🥰#TorrynVelgardProtectionSquad🥰

Anonymous

@queen_of_alvastia. A KID WITH NO GUTS!? THAT IS MY BABY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SORREN!!!!! 😡😡😡

Eh…Viola will get over herself. 😂 We don’t want Verity to leave! 🥰😘

OH MY WORD! JAYDEN AND TREVYN ARE JUST THE SWEETEST!!!!! AGHHHH!!!!! 😍😭

Koshka
                                @koshka
                                  • Total Posts: 1558

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12

Vulkasin

That man had a problem alright, but they should keep moving, probably. No reason to spoil a perfectly good suprise attack by standing on display atop a wall.

The sky was beautiful up here, all blue with a light spattering of fluff. The sun was just hot enough to make carrying his helmet preferable to wearing it. He smiled. No rafters to bash his head off every other moment.

Suddenly Lynn stopped walking. Vulkasin narrowly avoided crashing into her. Walking in single file has it’s drawbacks, especially if one happens to be on the taller scale of things.

“V’at?”

Ah. Time to climb down into the gardens.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Viewing 15 posts - 1,651 through 1,665 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >