Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,636 through 1,650 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Elishavet Elroi
    @elishavet-pidyon
      • Total Posts: 1057

My poor dear. He’s usually not outwardly flustered and is able to adapt to the people around him… But he’s not quite himself, I’m afraid. His author had a humor fit.

It might make more sense, though, if someone else sorta says hi and his response in a reply.

Either way, his inward fumbles have momentarily caught him, but then, he’s only fourteen so we can give him some slack. XD

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

@elishavet-pidyon tis ok!! OUR BABIES CAN BE AWKWARD TOGETHER!!!

#November&Viktorarejustbabies

#November&Viktorareawkwardlittlebeans

#Andwelovethemforit

XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 8156

@elishavet-pidyon. @godlyfantasy12. Viktor and November…the adorably awkward little beans. XD

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 8156

I’ma gonna do a small RP to do Leon and Riker’s POV, then Queenie, I think it’s your turn. 😉 @koshka. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. @queen_of_alvastia. @keilah-h.

Riker

“Riker?” November breathed.

Riker squeezed his hand, before stepping in front of the two boys, just as Mikkel stepped out of the door.

“Good night! What is wrong with this place that a fellow has to go around anticipating his head getting blown off?!”

A small laugh sounded from somewhere.

“Shalom! Peace to you in the name of the Lord!” Viktor cried out.

No one moved.

Except one.

Black hair. Muscular build. Just an inch or so taller than Riker.

In a moment, their eyes met, brown eyes meeting Riker’s dark blue. Those brown eyes flashed and sparked.

Riker kept his gaze level, until his eyes noticed the dagger in Leon’s hands.

“They won’t realize that you’re not doing backbreaking labor since I requested your aid. They won’t assume anything without proof, and until you recover, you can stay in here.” Riker noted.

But out of the corner of his eye, he saw a hand reach for the knife he had put down. A flash as that knife neared the heart.

“NO!” Riker screamed, turning and almost leaping to grip Leon’s wrist. 

Leon looked up at him, his brown eyes flaring with anger…and pain. 

“It would be more merciful for you to let me die!” He yelled, as he tried to break free. But Leon’s weakened condition, Riker easily won the fight.

He pulled the knife away. “…I won’t let you kill yourself.”

Leon laughed. “Why not? It would be more merciful.”

“I can’t just let you die.” 

“Yet you killed my wife!?”

Leon

It…was…him.

The one boy had said Peace to you. But for at least one of those men, Leon wasn’t looking for peace.

As his and Riker’s eyes continued to meet, the flare…the flame…in his chest only grew.

The man who killed his wife.

The man who had refused to let Leon die, even though it was the most merciful thing he could have done.

Leon began to step closer, and Riker did the same, holding out an arm in front of a curly-haired boy, whose face was extremely pale, protecting him…perhaps.

“Riker.”

Riker slowly nodded. “…Leon.”

They continued to move closer, until they stood only inches apart. “I wished that I would never see you again.”

Riker slowly nodded. “I understand.”

Leon scoffed. “Oh, do you? How could you? Unlike me, you still have your wife. No one murdered her.”

He noticed that the others were watching…listening…including the little curly headed boy, who Riker had just been protecting a moment ago. Were they related?

Not that it truly mattered to Leon right now.

He didn’t care that everyone was watching and listening.

“Leon…I’m sorry.”

“You’ve apologized…over and over again. You don’t mean it. And what do you think sorry is going to do, huh!? Do you think sorry is going to bring her back!?”

(I promise y’all…Leon is not a bad person…he’s a very wonderful man…just…a very broken one. 😭)

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12

@queen_of_alvastia u wanna RP a response before I do?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

Queen_of_Alvastia
              @queen_of_alvastia
                • Total Posts: 612

@godlyfantasy12

AGH!! Sorry!! I know I need to catch up on here but Thursdays I’m working at my parents’ store so I probably won’t be on here that much *sorry*

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Queen_of_Alvastia. Reason: tagged you wrong girl! XD

🥰#TorrynVelgardProtectionSquad🥰

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12

@queen_of_alvastia ur good, I may wait till u can RP before doing November’s just cuz I wanna see others reaction 😂

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

Queen_of_Alvastia
                  @queen_of_alvastia

@godlyfantasy12 I CAN’T WAIT FOR NOVEMBER AND TREVYN TO MEET!!!

(b/c honestly Jayden and Verity are the only ones he trusts right now – but I can so see him and November together)

And then with Verity – well, this is how it’s gonna roll:

She finds out he likes Ara, she’s gonna start teasing him, he’s going to get embarrassed, she’s going to be like “OH MY GOODNESS I’M SORRY!” *hugs him* 5 minutes later: teasing him again XD

@freedomwriter76 HA HA HE IS BACK!! (Sorren I mean XD) *sorry*

OKAY!! I’M PUTTING NO I’M THROWING MADDOCK IN THE #ProtectionSquad XD

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

@queen_of_alvastia YESSSSS!!! Verity is honestly so much like Jocelyn, just younger, it’s great!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

Queen_of_Alvastia
                      @queen_of_alvastia

@godlyfantasy12 They would TOTALLY click!!!!

Oh and then we’re gonna have Verity meeting Nyx 🤭🤭🤭

Queen_of_Alvastia
                        @queen_of_alvastia

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon

I realized I just threw my guys in there with no information so….

Maddock

Hair color: Black with a white streak

Eye color: Blue

Personality: He can come across as proud, stuck up, cold, hard – but it’s all a mask. He pretty much distances himself from everyone except his little brother.

Biggest Fear: Losing Kerwin (so he can be overprotective at times lol)

Kerwin

Hair color: Red blonde

Eye color: Hazel

Personality: more outgoing than Maddock, although he can be serious when he has to be. That’s pretty much all I have on him, guys!!!

Biggest Fear: not 100% sure yet….that’s why he’s here!

Extra stuff just for fun: Kerwin’s name means “tower of darkness” and Maddock’s name means “cheerful, benevolent” Oxymoron/play on names for sure!! Totally unintentional by the way!

(oh and Kerwin has scars too from his past, just not as much as Maddock. He was a lot younger when they lost everything, – ie their home and village was burned by raiders, and their family died – so he doesn’t really remember it. Maddock never talks about it to Kerwin b/c he doesn’t want his brother to live with the burden he himself carries. Also, if Kerwin’s personality changes over the course of the RP it’s b/c I’m still trying to figure him out.)

Queen_of_Alvastia
                          @queen_of_alvastia

Queen_of_Alvastia
                            @queen_of_alvastia

Queen_of_Alvastia
                              @queen_of_alvastia

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon

(top is Kerwin and bottom is Maddock – well, Maddock if you gave him blue eyes and a white streak)

Queen_of_Alvastia
                                @queen_of_alvastia

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76

Okay I think I may just have an RP for y’all later this afternoon XD

But umm how do I get rid of Payton?!?!?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,636 through 1,650 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >