Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,621 through 1,635 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. Aww, poor Lyn. *sniff*

@queen_of_alvastia
      . AGGHHHHH!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRENNNN!!!! 😱😱😱

AND OH, MY GOODNESS, I JUST HAD TO LOOK BACK AT YOUR PINTEREST FOR MADDOCK…😭😭😭 HE NEEDS TO BE IN THE PROTECTION SQUAD!!!! 😭😭😭💖💖💖

Koshka
      @koshka
        • Total Posts: 1560

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12

Okay, here goes!

Zlatan

A small measure of relief poured down his back, warming his heart and turning his eyes to liquid gold.

Nyx had one of his own group back, Crosshair had his son, Eva her…her…he quickly looked away, eyes soaring toward the roof.

Golden moons and sunshine, could those two love birds not… 

Nyx was talking again, after having called his broken foot a ‘nothing’. “You can all hear me now. You’re welcome.”

Zlatan nearly smiled.

Mikkel

“Then if you don’t mind chaps, I’ll go first.” Mikkel checked the safety on his firearm. Off. Good. Who knew what was on the other side?

He pressed his back against the wall and stepped around the others. “Watch my back.” He whispered then slid the door open a crack, keeping his body against the wall.

Voices. An accent unlike any he had heard the guards nor Victor use. Someone laughed.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12
          • Total Posts: 6645

@queen_of_alvastia @freedomwriter76 OH btw this is gonna sound terrible but while I luv my November he’s ahh usually free game when it comes to stuff happening to him. Cuz I luv angst 🤣

ALSO….

while he’s a cinnamon roll…be warned if Leon starts giving Riker grief, my baby will come out swinging for him. He is a softie but he is also protective of his friends and will defend them till the bitter end!! (As he proved with Franz)

🥹😖 ma baby.

also…he and Trevyn will probs get along. And Sorren…not so much lol

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@koshka. Hehe…no one likes Ezra and Eva’s…openness about their love…and I personally love it. XDXDXDXD

@godlyfantasy12
            . Oof, he probably will! Poor November…such a sweet baby…🥰 Oh, Riker won’t get along well with Sorren, but he likely will with Jayden! (ooh, I actually can’t wait to see that!) Asher’s protective too, so November’s not the only one. Riker is too. 🤣

I love Angst too XD

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 don’t say no one, Lyn and Ara probably find it sweet and like it!

November probably just finds it a bit blush-inducing 🤣

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon u wanna make an RP or @queen_of_alvastia @freedomwriter76 do y’all since I think we’re about to meet y’all??

adding @koshka cuz she’s in our group

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Elroi
                @elishavet-pidyon
                  • Total Posts: 1058

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12

All right!

Alyona

From her place a top the garden wall, she could make out the three gardens, all free of gaurds.

Relief, sweet relief, swept through her like the harvest wind. She took a deep breath and glanced back.

If only Viktor could be here, safe as well.

Jocelyn had come over behind her, but the spring to her step had left, leaving her with a weary expression. Alyona studied the girl’s face, afraid to find her own thoughts reflected there.

“Lyn?” She decided to use a term she’d heard the others use. “Everything okay?”

Instantly, all sorrow evaporated and Jocelyn was her usual joyous self, “Just dandy, Ally girl! We keep going forward or..?”

“I fink forvard.” Vulkasin tipped his head at Alyona.

“Yes, forward.” Alyona nodded. The sooner they got off this wall, the better. She didn’t know how well the tower shielded then from the men below, but she didn’t want to find out.

Soon they came to a set of steps leading down into the balmy greenness below.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Elishavet Elroi
                  @elishavet-pidyon

Viktor

Heart pounding, feet stumbling, Viktor listened with astonished ears to the voices filtering through Mikkel’s crack in the door.

Completely unrecognizable.

He swiped his hair off his forehead, combing it back with his nervous fingers.

Guide us, Lord.”

Only Mikkel’s request kept Viktor from closing his eyes in defeat. Instead, he kept on the lookout, all senses at the alert.

A young girl’s laughter sounded in the other passage, along with some lower, more masculine tones.

Servants?

More travelers?

He slid behind Mikkel to peek.

Not much visibility in a crack, but he thought he saw red hair.

None of the servants he’d seen had red hair.

He turned and mouthed to the others. “They be no servants.”

“What?” November whispered.

“They’re not servants.” Viktor whispered back, wincing at every consonant.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Koshka
                    @koshka

@freedomwriter76

Haha! XD

Anonymous

@elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. @godlyfantasy12. (well…at least they think it’s cute. I do! XD) @keilah-h. @queen_of_alvastia. Koshka, Elishavet, Godly, we’ll just say Franz got across. 😉

Ezra

He…could…talk.

“He can talk!” Naja yelled, excited.

Eva giggled. “Oh…he sure can…a lot…if he wants to.” She dropped Ezra a wink. He smirked.

Now…for the others…

Asher

“Nathan?”

Sorren’s voice sounded, and in surprise, Asher…dropped him.

Right onto the floor. (Ooh…ouch. But he deserves it. XD)

“Whoops, did you mean to do that?” Michael asked.

But then the sound of a door cracking open sounded, and both Michael and Asher turned. Asher whipped out his pistol, and Michael readied his gun.

Jayden

Sorren was…awake.

Darn.

Trevyn tensed beside him.

Jayden slowly…carefully…got onto one knee beside Trevyn. Began carefully, softly, rubbing his back, keeping him grounded. “It’s okay…don’t…don’t panic. I’m here…right here…I’m not going anywhere…” Jayden wrapped his other, free arm around Trevyn, “and I won’t let anything happen to you.”

(I love themmmmm!!!!! 😍😍😍)

Steve

“I’m with Michael on this one. Sorry,” Payton shrugged, “but ummm, it is a bit unusual for a uniform. And didn’t you say your name was Steve?”

Steve laughed. “It’s fine. Yes, my name is Steve. And like I said, this-” He stopped. He heard a door creak open slightly.

He turned, pulling out his shield. Thank goodness he’d still had it.

Bucky

Well…this little redhead was…excited.

Bucky was about to ask if she was sure, because she didn’t seem fine, when he heard a door creak open slightly.

He jumped. Pulled back out his gun, gripping Verity’s hand and pulling her behind him without even thinking.

He glanced at Steve. Their blue eyes met. Someone was here, and they were coming. Soon.

(I’m imagining Corvina is slipping away right now…XD)

Leon

Leon silently watched the scene in front of him unfold.

Though to be perfectly honest, he hadn’t really been paying attention.

Until Sorren woke up, that is.

He was watching the man on the ground, who seemed somewhat stunned from Asher dropping him so suddenly.

Hopefully he’d broken something.

“We must love our enemies…”

Leon shook his head. No. She was gone.

Murdered in cold blood.

Murdered by…Riker.

Leon heard a door slightly creak open, and he pulled out the dagger Payton had given him. He’d fight if he had to. He heard quiet whispers.

“They’re not servants.”

“Then…who are they?”

A spark lit in Leon’s chest. That second voice…it was familiar…but it couldn’t be, could it?

His hand tightened around the dagger.

Riker couldn’t possibly be here.

Could he? 

Viola

This was getting boring.

How long did she need to wait to make her move?

All they were doing was talking.

Ugh.

Were they idiots!?

All she needed was Bucky alone…without Steve…or anyone…especially that crazy redhead.

Her attention focused on the man on the floor. He must have known at least one of them.

Maybe…he could help her.

He seemed…promising.

She heard footsteps and turned.

“Who in the world-” She moved fast.

Grabbed the man, pulling him behind the corner of the wall. “Are you mad!? There are people there…one of whom I am trying to catch!”

The man, who was tall and lanky with gray hair, raised an eyebrow. “Who are you?”

“Viola Juliana Kurt, Hydra Agent.” She studied his uniform. She knew that uniform. “And what about you?” She asked.

“Hans Theodore Leonard. Lieutenant Colonel in the SS. I suppose you don’t know this place, do you?”

She shook her head. “I do not. Now, you work for Hitler, correct?”

“Yes, the Fuhrer himself.” He replied with a grin.

Viola smiled.

This was perfect. She stuck out her hand. “Pleasure to meet you. It’s always wonderful to meet people finally making good choices for once.”

Hans smiled. Took her hand and shook it. “Very wonderful.”

Viola smiled. Oh, he would be easy to fool.

Once she was done with him, she would say goodbye.

“Quite.”

Yes…it was a wonderful plan indeed.

(why do I feel like they’re going to double cross each other? XD Maybe because I made them both evil. XDXDXD)

Koshka
                        @koshka

@freedomwriter76

They totally should. And do so without the other realizing it too.

Anonymous

@koshka. That would be very interesting, that’s for sure. 🤔🧐😂

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

IMMA RP AS NOVEMBER NOW!

@koshka
                              @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia

btw, I’m jumping in where the door just opens 🤣

November

The door opened, wether by itself or from an accidental push was unknown to November.

Either way, the group was now exposed to the strangers on the other side.

And there were…many.

November’s breath caught.

None of them were familiar.

All of them turned in an instant, pulling out what he assumed to be weapons and shields, glaring at them.

November paled, taking a jerking step backward. As did Viktor.

Mikkel and Riker straightened, immediately reaching for their own weapons, (if they have any couldn’t totally remember lol) and forcing themselves in front of the younger lads.

November’s eyes roved over the newcomers, taking in this large group, and the sudden chaos.

There were so many…

Light one….

And none of them were his friends…

Or anyone he knew…

No sign of Riker’s daughter, or Viktor’s sister, or the twins.

No Crosshair or Eva and Ezra.

No Lyn and Nyx.

….

And No Arabella.

“Riker…?” He breathed, unable to keep the comfort that was the kind man’s name from his lips.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                              @koshka

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon  @godlyfantasy12

This one will have to be short. I’m waiting to go to Church.

Mikkel

No use standing with the door cracked. They’d been noticed.

Yet no one had advanced on them…which wasn’t necessarily a good sign.

Fiddles. He’d accidentally bumped the door, trying to find the best position for his rifle.

A large group stared at them, many with some type of weapon ready.

“Riker?” November’s voice quavered, pushing Mikkel into some kind of action. He stepped out slightly, gun slightly, but not truely, lowered.

“Good knight! What is wrong with this place that a fellow had to go around anticipating his head getting blown off?!”

Elishavet Elroi
                                @elishavet-pidyon

If I die of laughter, it shall be a good death.

I’m having too much fun at my characters’ expense. It’s just that, I think that by going this direction, I can get some more character development and story inspiration. 😉 You know.

Viktor

The passage ahead was full of strangers – armed strangers. Viktor stepped back, his eyes wide, horror claiming his heart.

“Oh Lord! Help!”

“Riker?” November almost whimpered beside him.

The two men took charge of the situation, Riker stepping in front of them, and Mikkel to the door.

“Good night! What is wrong with this place that a fellow has to go around anticipating his head getting blown off?!”

A shocked silence pervaded for the moment, then a quaking little laugh came from somewhere.

Mikkel had set a precedent to be friendly and Viktor would emulate that. He forced himself to smile, remove his hand from his sword hilt, and try to appear natural.

One breath…

“Shalom! Peace to you in the name of the Lord!” The words tumbled idiotically from his lips like a character in a child’s tale. He groaned and mentally pounded his head into the wall.

This is what he got for singing the ancient tongue. Now he was sounding like that Grey Wood Scholar and Betoraveve at the same time.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,621 through 1,635 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >