Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,606 through 1,620 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Queen_of_Alvastia
    @queen_of_alvastia
      • Total Posts: 612

@freedomwriter76 Wait do you want me to start off in the group and then can I just add M & K’s perspective (might make it kind of long, so I just wanted to check first lol)

🥰#TorrynVelgardProtectionSquad🥰

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@queen_of_alvastia. Just do what you like! I don’t mind either way! Mine was long. XD

Queen_of_Alvastia
        @queen_of_alvastia

@ freedomwriter76 YAY!! *pushes Kerwin and Maddock into the castle* *All right go make some friends or something guys*

Maddock: FRIENDS?! *rolls his eyes* I don’t have friends and I don’t make them either.

*attitude* *good grief Maddock*

Yeah this will be….fun.

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12
            • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon

Jocelyn

“I’m going alright!” Lyn grinned, bounding over the gap as if it were nothing. Ah! What fun!

Though she wished it had been a bit more of a thrill.

“Not much of a jump, wouldn’t you agree?” She tilted her head only to scratch her skin on the gold epaulets of her jacket.

She rubbed her cheek gently, her eyes searching the sunlit roof for any sign of her cheeky, cream-colored companion.

Ah…

Right.

She stiffened, one of her hands clenching into a fist as she remembered the last time she’d been without the furry little creature.

Her skin prickled with goosebumps.

“Lyn?” A soft voice shattered her thoughts. She turned to see Alyona facing her, concern etched in her features. “Everything okay?”

Lyn grinned and she placed her hands on her hips, “Just dandy, Ally girl!” Ally smiled at the nickname. “We keep going forward or..?”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12

Ahh my darling Jocelyn, always a smile on her face even when she’s struggling 🥹

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

She is not gonna be happy when she seee Nyx’s paw tho…. 😬

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Queen_of_Alvastia
                @queen_of_alvastia

@freedomwriter76

Sorren (you knew this was coming, right?!?)

Sorren groaned.

Pounding headache.

Flashes of pain.

“Nathan?” The name escaped before he could help it. No this was not the battlefield he’d been knocked out on years ago….

Oh great, he was still in this castle.

And that man who punched him was carrying him.

Great.

Trevyn

Trevyn enjoyed the feeling of Jayden’s hand around his. Funny, he never thought he could trust anyone except Verity – and she’d abandoned his side the moment she saw Bucky.

He stepped closer to Jayden and leaned against him.

Maybe this castle wasn’t such a bad thing after all.

Then he caught Sorren’s voice again and his body tensed.

No, no, no.

Asher, please knock him out again. He scares me.

Payton

Payton finally gave up on Corvina and turned his back on her with a huff. If she didn’t want his protection, fine. See if he really cared that badly.

He had to admit Michael’s words made him smile. Of course, he’d thought the same thing.

Just didn’t have the guts to say that to someone who looked like they could throw him into the middle of next week without breaking a sweat. He grinned.

“I’m with Michael on this one. Sorry,” he shrugged, “but ummm, it is a bit unusual for a uniform. And didn’t you say your name was Steve?”

America? Was that some kind of alias?

Verity

Verity squealed. She couldn’t help it, she was just excited and – it kind of slipped out.

Bucky looked at her in concern. She could read his eyes. “Are you okay?” he asked.

“Me? No, I mean, ummm, yeah I’m fine!”

NOW I CAN DO MADDOCK AND KERWIN!!!

Maddock & Kerwin

Maddock groaned.

Where were they? One moment they were practicing sword fighting – the next….

He shook his head to clear the mist.

Wait.

Was he alone? No he couldn’t be, Kerwin had to be here – he couldn’t lose his little brother. The past was buried because losing everything else in his life was a memory he couldn’t resurrect. His heart rate started going.

No. No. No.

“Kerwin?”

Someone pulled him to his feet and he stared into a pair of laughing hazel eyes.

“At your service as always. Man, I must have really knocked you hard. Guess I won that round then?”

Maddock stood up.

“I thought you were gone – ”

Kerwin gave him a hearty slap on the back.

“Where would I go if I wasn’t here with you?” He sobered at the swirling fear in his brother’s blue eyes, “Are you okay?”

Maddock brushed the question aside, and dropped the mask he was used to wearing over his fear, pushing it down until it gave him a moment’s peace.

“Yeah, fine.”

“Where are we?”

“I don’t know but we should – ”

“Hey did you hear that? Voices! There must be other people here. Maybe they know more about this situation than we do. Come on,”

“Kerwin, wait, no!”

But Kerwin, who could read his brother’s heart, knew that if he walked ahead, Maddock wouldn’t just stay put.

Great.

More people.

Maddock rolled his eyes heavenward – or in this case ceilingward, and fingered his sword hilt.

Put up your guard and hope they don’t say anything – anything that makes you remember.

Queen_of_Alvastia
                  @queen_of_alvastia

@freedomwriter76 starting to think Maddock needs a protection squad.

Koshka
                    @koshka
                      • Total Posts: 1560

@godlyfantasy12

Ah, poor dear. I wouldn’t be either. (I love those two together)

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Elishavet Elroi
                      @elishavet-pidyon
                        • Total Posts: 1058

@godlyfantasy12

Yessss! That was hilarious. And hey, Ocran needs a little more humility anyway.

(Of course teasing November is fun. I have a couple in my other series, Alwin and Winifrith, and I am so looking forward to when they start getting teased about each other. XD like, it’s absurd, but I love it. XD and poor Alwin, he’s a little sensitive about it, because he is so serious. When Percy asks if he likes her…. Lol! Let’s just say, things get really awkward for Alwin. Ah….)

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Elishavet Elroi
                        @elishavet-pidyon
                          • Total Posts: 1058

@godlyfantasy12

Awww, Lynnie…

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Koshka
                          @koshka

@queen_of_alvastia

Ouch, yeah you may want to add him. Sounds like he needs a hug and a good church service.

Uh, not quite sure if that makes quite as much sense typed as it did in my head, but anyway.

Koshka
                            @koshka

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12

Whose turn is it?

Queen_of_Alvastia
                              @queen_of_alvastia

@koshka XD YES HE DOES!!! (Maybe I only thought I loved Kerwin best)

XDXD I get your drift (and that happens to me all the time XD)

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12

@koshka u can go if u like @elishavet-pidyon can also go, I’ve already gone so Ik it’s not my turn 😂

after y’all go I think it would be @freedomwriter76 or @keilah-h whoever wants to (@keilah-h said she isn’t able to much so we usually make more RPs then her I think anyway)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 1,606 through 1,620 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >