Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,546 through 1,560 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Queen_of_Alvastia
    @queen_of_alvastia
      • Total Posts: 612

@freedomwriter76 Can I just say….who’s the little girl my crazy fangirl (aka Verity) reminds Bucky of?

🥰#TorrynVelgardProtectionSquad🥰

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@queen_of_alvastia. His younger sister Rebecca, nicknamed Becca, who he hasn’t seen since the 30s. (There was fanart I found that showed him seeing her again (when she’s old) and I’ve thought about POSSIBLY writing a fanfic when he does) In the comics, he just had her as a younger sister, tho I think in the movies it says he’s the oldest of 4, but…I just keep Becca, lol. XD

Queen_of_Alvastia
        @queen_of_alvastia

@freedomwriter76 Aaaw sweet!!!! Girl you should do that!! I would read it!!

So are the movies different from the comics?

Anonymous

@queen_of_alvastia. I might just have to now. 😉 Btw, here’s the fanart:

And yes, the movies and comics are different in many, MANY ways. XD XD XD Like how Natasha and Bucky actually dated in the comics and were a canon couple! 😀

Queen_of_Alvastia
            @queen_of_alvastia

@freedomwriter76 Yes you must….*cough cough* I mean should. XD Aww that is so sweet!! *my heart*

Welp I guess it’s like how a lot of books are different (BUT BETTER!) than the movie versions XD Ummm I don’t know who Natasha is yet but guessing she wasn’t supposed to be with Bucky?

Koshka
              @koshka
                • Total Posts: 1560

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12

Zlatan

High moon, was this fox angry. No wonder. He’d lost Lynn.

Eva looked concerned and a little afraid l. Zlatan laid a hand on her shoulder, for a moment pulling her attention away from the sulking lad.

“Not your fault, Eva.”

She smiled a little. “Thank you, Zlatan. It means a lot.”

They had to find the others.

Zlatan dropped his hand to his sword hilt and glanced back. The sounds behind had grown louder, closer.

They needed to find a way out. Soon.

Zlatan followed Nyx, giving the fox a little distance but always keeping him in in sight.

Mikkel

Good. Riker was thinking coherently, and seemed to regained most of his balance; hopefully that meant the blow to his head was wearing off.

Mikkel had little idea. He wasn’t a medic after all, just an eighteen years old lad really.

No. He was a King’s Mariner. He’d already fought two years, been wounded, and served in Special Operations. He wasn’t just a youth.

He never had been.

Mikkel pushed the thoughts away, forcing himself to focus. They were stuck in a dark corridor behind a barred door with a pack of wolfhounds on the other side. Not to mention the guards who started all the trouble.

There was only out possible way out. Forward.

“Here, Victor. You lead as you know the most about this place.” He squeezed the lad’s shoulder. In seconds they were moving again, Mikkel in the back, his rifle ready for anyone to follow.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Anonymous

@elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. @godlyfantasy12. @queen_of_alvastia. @keilah-h.

Y’all…why do I kinda wanna add Hans? 😅🤔

He’d probably be with the villains or else on his own…but still. 😅

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h
                    • Total Posts: 4743

@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka

Ohhh, Nyx doesn’t know who he’s talking to……

Crosshair

“So what’s Feather like?” Eva asked. “I’m sure you’d love to talk about her.”

Crosshair was starting to explain when a snarl from Nyx distracted him. The fox wriggled so that Eva let him go, and he stomped off, muttering insults.

“Finally! Bunch of….dirty….stupid….hate this….mess….”

What did he just call them??

“I can stun you.” Crosshair snapped at Nyx, raising his rifle. “I don’t want to, but if it keeps you from insulting the people who saved your life, then I will.”

Nyx was still giving him death glares.

He glared back.

Eva was sort of upset by Nyx’s outburst. Zlatan comforted her, which was good, because anything Crosshair would’ve said to her might’ve made it worse.

He turned to Nyx, kneeling so that he was closer to the small animal. (and hoping that he wouldn’t get his nose bitten off). “You know, I would’ve been like that too, if I were in your position.” he admitted. “But those two are all we have right now, and if we keep fighting, we’ll both end up dead. Do you want that?”

(Man, he’s showing a reasonable side I’ve never seen before when writing him.)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Queen_of_Alvastia
                    @queen_of_alvastia

@freedomwriter76 Yes!! Do it!! The more villains, the more interesting this gets! XD

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h
                        • Total Posts: 4743

@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka

Jareth

“Is she okay?” Jareth looked around. Was there something he should be afraid of?

“She’ll be all right. She’s just a little sad.” Ezra explained.

“Would you like to take a break?” Arabella asked.

Naja nodded.

“Here.” Jareth held Crow out. “You can hold him if it makes you feel better. I told him you were a friend.”

Crow squeaked and wriggled as Naja took him, but he calmed down.

Jareth spotted a door at the end of the hallway. “What’s in there?”

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

@queen_of_alvastia. Okay…but y’all might regret it…😏

But, without FURTHER ADO…!!!! @godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. @keilah-h. @koshka. @queen_of_alvastia.

I introduce to y’all Hans Theodore Leonard!

Looks: Pale skin, tall and lanky, gray hair except for a couple blonde streaks, blue-gray eyes.

Nationality: German

Personality: Cruel, manipulative, prideful, arrogant, narcissistic, heartless, honest, firm, sarcastic at times, intelligent (in some ways…others…not so much…heh…), convincing, wonderful at acting, unreactive. (Always seems so calm…so when his feathers are ruffled…something is VERY wrong)

Other notes: An old friend of Franz’s and Riker’s CO. (Commanding Officer)

Oh, and this is a pic of him:

Doesn’t he make such a wonderful villain? 😟

Queen_of_Alvastia
                          @queen_of_alvastia

@freedomwriter76 Oh boy…. *regrets choice a bit too late*

Why can I see him and Sorren just wreaking havoc together…..and enjoying it?!?!

btw, I’ll return Sorren to consciousness in a bit – sorry in advance Jayden, Trevyn, Payton, Asher – well, sorry everyone really.

Anonymous

@queen_of_alvastia. I said y’all would regret it…😟 I do too! But then again…it’ll add some conflict…🤔

BECAUSE THEY’RE BOTH EVIL!!! (also…I totally forgot about Viola hiding in the shadows watching Steve and Bucky. 😂)

ACK!!!!! NOOOO!!!!! (Asher’s the one lugging him around…so…if he wakes up…Asher will be the first one…heh…) HE BETTER HAVE LEARNED HIS LESSON ABOUT MESSING WITH JAYDEN!!!! 😤

Queen_of_Alvastia
                              @queen_of_alvastia

@freedomwriter76 IKR?! And conflict is what grows characters….CHARACTER GROWTH HERE I COME!!!

DUH! XD (*gulps* I forgot her too!! *sends death glares Viola’s way* If she lays a hand on Bucky, I shall violate the unspoken rules and enter the castle to save him. Or just let Verity do it XD)

*shakes head* I know, I know. Yeah he has – well, at least, he’s learned not to do it in front of Asher. Also, Sorren still has a verbal arsenal at his command *slaps forehead* And umm yeah, he’ll use it….

Anonymous

@queen_of_alvastia. YES!

YEP! XD (YESS!!! AND I SHALL HELP!!! You’re the Knight and I’m the Mentor, but I can fight too. *pulls out sword*)

UGH, SORREN!!! 😤😤😤 *shakes head and sighs*

Also, y’all, @queen_of_alvastia and @godlyfantasy12 since the guards are out with the hound-like dogs…would they find Leon and Trevyn and them too? 🤔 Just curious…😅

Viewing 15 posts - 1,546 through 1,560 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >