Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,501 through 1,515 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Koshka
    @koshka
      • Total Posts: 1558

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12

Vulkasin

Cute? When had anything to do with Zlatan been cute? Not since he was as tall as their father’s bootstraps.

Cute.

He tries to smother the chortle that instinctively came up, but no. It wanted out.

“I’ve never z’ought…”

Cute.

Suddenly he was gasping for air around the smothering laughter. “Don’t…don’t ever… call him…” He had to lean against the wall, almost dizzy with delight.

“Call him what?” She was laughing too.

He tried to make the words but failed.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@keilah-h. Okay, thanks! Well…here we go! XD A LONG one! @koshka. @godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. @queen_of_alvastia.

Riker: 28 years old. Probably around 6’0”. Done growing. Dark brown wavy hair in the Wavy Quiff hairstyle, dark blue eyes, lightly tanned skin. 1st Lieutenant in the SS. Wears the black Uniform of the SS.

Ezra: 21 years old. Probably around 6’2″. Done Growing. Brown, slightly curly hair that comes down to right below his ears, dark brown eyes, lightly tanned skin (like a Farmer’s tan). 1st Lieutenant in the USAAF. (United States Armed Air Force). Wears a WWII era US Air Force dress uniform.

Eva: 20 years old. Probably around 5’5”. Done growing. Dark brown hair, straight and in a 1940s style bob, dark brown eyes, peach colored skin. Wears standard 1940s dress, dark blue, a pearl necklace, and black 1940s style heels.

Naja: 5 years old. Height: Not really sure. XD (Probably just average height for a 5-year-old little girl, maybe a little smaller. She’s pretty tiny. 😉) Still Growing. Wavy brown hair in a long braid, bright blue eyes, pale skin. Daughter of Riker. Wears standard 1940s little girl clothes and white socks and black Mary Janes.

Leon: 25 years old. Probably around 6’1”. Done Growing. Black, curly hair that falls just below his ears, dark brown eyes, tan skin. Wears a 1940s era style Men’s suit.

Michael: 20 years old. Probably around 6’4”. (He’s a tall one. XD) Done Growing. Red, curly hair, short, almost shaved down, green eyes, pale skin, and freckles. Private First Class in the US Marines. Wears a standard WWII era Marines combat uniform.

Asher: 25 years old. Probably around 6’3”. Done Growing. Bright blonde hair in a wavy quiff like hairstyle, light brown eyes, pale skin. Captain in the US Navy. Wears a standard WWII era US Navy Dress Uniform.

Jayden: 21 years old. Probably around 6’0”. Done Growing. Bright blonde, wavy hair in a waved quiff hairstyle, bright blue eyes, pale skin. Medic for the US Marines. (1st Lieutenant rank) Wears a standard WWII era Marines Medic Uniform.

Viola: 31-32 years old. Probably around 5’7”. Done Growing. Black, straight hair that comes down to her chin, dark brown eyes, pale skin. HYDRA agent. Wears a black three-piece business suit without a tie and black heels and a fancy, silver watch.

Steve: 25 years old. (Technically 90 something, but…XD) 6’2”. Done Growing. Blonde hair, blue-greenish eyes, pale skin. Captain America. Leader of The Avengers. Wears his Avengers style Captain America Uniform.

Bucky: 26 years old. 6’0”. Done Growing. Dark brown hair that comes just above his shoulders, blue eyes, pale skin. Wears his Winter Soldier outfit.

I…I think that’s everyone. XD XD XD

Anonymous

I have so many charries. XD XD XD

Anonymous

Forgot Franz. XD (I just KNEW I was forgetting someone…XD)

Franz: 55 years old. Probably around 6’4″. Done Growing. Black hair with many gray streaks, coal-colored eyes, lightly tan skin. Wears a 1940s era men’s suit without a tie.

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. @koshka. @elishavet-pidyon.

“Lean on me, sir. I can play crutch.”

Riker glanced at Viktor.

He didn’t want to hurt and depend on a child.

But maybe…maybe he didn’t have a choice this time.

He kept his arm atop Viktor’s shoulder.

She tripped and fell.

Scraped up her knee. Tears coursed down her face.

Riker bent to his sister’s eye-level. “Are you okay, Ang?”

She shook her head, sniffing. “No…it hurts.” 

Riker smiled faintly. “Come on, Ang…let’s go home.”

He helped his sister stand. Put her arm around his shoulder, and together, they walked home.

Side by side.

Riker shook his head.

It didn’t help thinking about anything.

Besides, Angelina wasn’t here anyways.

She was at his and Iris’s house. There to live and help with the kids.

And grieve.

Riker took in a deep breath.

Jennie…gone.

Just like Aadelheide. Just like Fin. Just like so many innocent people.

And it was all his fault.

“It’s all my fault…”

Viktor, November, and Mikkel all glanced at him.

Riker blinked.

That wasn’t supposed to be out loud.

‘And now you look like a fool.’

Riker shook his head. “It…it’s nothing. Come on, we…we have to find the others.”

Anonymous

@koshka. We still need that convo between Zlatan and Riker. XD Once they reunite, I suppose. 😉

Koshka
                @koshka

@freedomwriter76

We do! Now how are we going to get those two together, AND in a position where they’ll both talk? Neither of them are easily moved to talk about their past… =}

Anonymous

@koshka. Good question. XD Because neither of them are very open. Hmm…a question to ponder… =) Well, I’m planning on Leon showing up later and saying that Riker “killed his wife”. And then when the others are all like: “WHAT!?” Leon will be like: “You didn’t tell them…did you?”

And…well…Riker will have to explain.

Maybe after that…he and Zlatan could speak privately? =/

Koshka
                    @koshka

@freedomwriter76

That sounds good. Riker would have to be the one to say something first, but Zlatan afterward could start the conversation.

Anonymous

@koshka. Alright! Sounds like a plan! 👍

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h
                          • Total Posts: 4732

@freedomwriter76 Steve and Bucky are here?????? Really??

Also Franz reminds me a little too much of Crosshair……

@elishavet-pidyon
                          Wow, that scene is great! Wait…how did Riker get hurt??

@godlyfantasy12
                          @koshka

Jareth

“Let’s go find Daddy! And November, and Jareth’s daddy!” Naja chirped.

[I’m imagining Crosshair’s face if he ever hears Naja calling him “Jareth’s daddy” and it’s hilarious.]

They walked down the hallway. “We’ll find them very soon!” Naja had almost turned it into a sort of song.

Crow hated the noise. He wriggled down into Jareth’s shirt, scratching him. “Crow, stop that,” Jareth told him, pulling him out.

“Y’all good back there?” Ezra asked. “Other than being separated from the others.”

Arabella nodded.

Now that there were more people to protect him, Jareth felt more comfortable exploring this place.

Arabella was nice.

Naja would make a great friend.

Ezra reminded him of his uncles. [Jareth has four uncles and one aunt on his dad’s side, and four aunts on the other. I think.]

He wondered what their families were like.

Did they have pets like Crow at home?

Did they have friends and enemies too?

He decided to ask Arabella. “What are your friends like?”

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

@keilah-h. They sure are! XD With the other group I’m doing. 😉

Ahh…I don’t think that’s a good thing. 😬

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h
                              • Total Posts: 4732

@freedomwriter76 EXACTLY.

Crosshair would have acted a lot like Franz, too, if you’d met him at a different point in time. I’m kinda glad he’s found that being nice (well, at least not snapping at or killing whoever makes eye contact) has its advantages.

I don’t think you’d ever find him drunk though.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12
                                • Total Posts: 6645

@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h sooo sorry I haven’t been on lately!! I’ll hopefully be able to RP tomorrow!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. You’re Good, girl! I know how busy life can get! 🥰😁

Viewing 15 posts - 1,501 through 1,515 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >