Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,486 through 1,500 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Queen_of_Alvastia
    @queen_of_alvastia
      • Total Posts: 612

@freedomwriter76 I AM SO KIDNAPPING JAYDEN!!! And hiding him too. (You can tell who my fav is right? *wink*) Unless he’s already hidden. NOOOO!!!!

OH WAIT!!!

If you’re hiding your charries in a castle, that means Kerwin’s rented castle is left unguarded….too bad I already promised not to try and find him….

XDXD 😂😂😂 I’m a loyal sidekick and you’re my eccentric mentor….it must be part of my job description….

🥰#TorrynVelgardProtectionSquad🥰

Koshka
      @koshka
        • Total Posts: 1558

@keilah-h

Ooo, interesting idea. (I do have a few characters I’d like to introduce soon if y’all don’t mind.)

And here’s my charies on here:

Zlatan, son of (Sotnik) Vratislav. Wolf in the book, but a human on this RP for convenience. A Desanik in the army. Age 17, straight black hair cut at the jawline, golden eyes. 5’9″, not going to get much taller.

Vulkasin, younger twin brother of Zlatan. Also a wolf in the book, human here. A Strelt in the Vulkovian army. Age 17, light blonde hair cut at jawline, yellow-green eyes. Over 6’7″ and still growing.

Both are wearing mail, shield, helmet, sword and a small knife. Zlatan wears a bloodred cloak as a mark of his position as Desanik.

And none of you probably need this, but here’s the military rankings in Volkovia.

Lutchnik= Archer. Counted in bands of 50. Choose their own officers.

Strelt=common soldier

Desanik= officer over one troop, or 24 strelts.

Sotnik= Officer over four troops and one band, or 96 Strelts, 4 Desaniks, and 50 Lutchniks.

High Sotnik= a Sotnik on the Counsel

(?haven’t figured name yet?)= Head of the military under the King.

The King.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 8156

@queen_of_alvastia. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Anonymous

@keilah-h. Sounds good to me! 😎 (I may add new ones next time, so that’ll be fun. *wink* Alright…okay…let’s see. Just the characters in our RP together?

Elishavet Elroi
            @elishavet-pidyon
              • Total Posts: 1057

@freedomwriter76

I do! 😎

Yeah, except they do need him to for e them to action…

But did I ever mention that later in the book, Viktor gets a GIANT eagle? (10 foot wingspan. Slate, ivory, and gold, a rare Mountain Guardian Eagle that actually belonged to the king.)

That eagle doesn’t like Ocran anymore than I do. XD

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Anonymous

@elishavet-pidyon. Welcome to the #ProtectionSquad. *hands you a pair of sunglasses* 😎😂

You have not! That is EPIC!!! I love Eagles! (pfft, I’m American. Of course I do. 😂😂😂) Haha, I bet! Does the Eagle have a name? 😉

Anonymous

@elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. @godlyfantasy12. @keilah-h. UHM…who’s turn was supposed to be next kinda? XD I’m lost. XD

Anonymous

@elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. @keilah-h. @godlyfantasy12.

Eva

Nyx huffed and sat down.

Eva couldn’t fight back a giggle.

That had been…something.

“You good now, darling? I hope your paw feels a lot better now.” Eva smiled.

Ezra

Ezra led them down hallways and corridors.

Naja clutched his hand, smiling and skipping.

She had…energy.

That was for certain.

Ezra glanced behind him, to Arabella and Jareth.

“We’ll find Daddy soon! Very soon!” Naja cried.

Ezra smiled. “We sure will. Arabella, Jareth, y’all good back there?” When Arabella glanced his way, Ezra gave her a small, what he hoped to be reassuring, smile. “Other than being separated from the others…”

Anonymous

@queen_of_alvastia. @godlyfantasy12.

Asher

Asher watched the two new men.

They certainly didn’t…look threatening.

Except for the one with the brown hair.

Asher glanced at Jayden, who was talking to Trevyn.

He didn’t seem scared at all.

Asher took in a deep breath.

Shifted Soren to take the pressure of off one of his shoulders.

My, the man was getting heavy.

Michael

Great.

More people.

Just what they needed.

Michael kept his gun ready, ready to step forward…but Verity beat him to it.

“I’m Verity! I guess you guys don’t know how you got here. No one else here does either.”

Michael groaned.

That girl…

Jayden

“Verity…Verity…” Trevyn hissed quietly.

Jayden put a reassuring hand on Trevyn’s shoulder. “Hang on a sec, kid. We won’t let anything happen to her.”

Trevyn looked up at him.

Jayden gave him a smile. “I promise I won’t let anything happen to either one of you. It’s okay if you don’t trust me yet. I understand. But I will not let anything happen to either one of you, got it?”

Leon

Well…these new strangers were…strange.

One’s outfit was almost…ridiculous looking.

Tights? (“Got everything I always wanted…and I’m wearing tights.” Y’all know where that’s from? XD)

The other…almost completely clad in black.

A giant…what Leon guessed to be a gun…in his hands.

And a shiny arm…was that…metal?

Bucky

Bucky stopped short.

The little girl smiled as she waited for a response.

Bucky merely stared at her.

His brows furrowed.

She looked familiar in some ways…but that girl’s name hadn’t been Verity…it had been…it had been…oh…he couldn’t remember.

He glanced at Steve.

The girl wasn’t even paying attention to Steve.

The others were though.

Bucky looked back at the girl.

She was still waiting?

Then he saw it in her eyes.

Innocence.

Bucky once had that.

His eyes lit with light. The blue in his eyes went brighter, and he gave the girl a small smile. “Bucky.”

And every day, it felt better to say his name.

Steve

Well…this group was a…crowd.

He recognized some of the Uniforms. Medic. Marine. Navy. The insignia’s too. First Lieutenant. Private First Class. Captain.

Steve smiled at the others. “Don’t be scared. We won’t hurt anyone. I’m Steve Rogers, Captain America, and this is my friend,”

“Bucky Barnes.” Bucky finished, but he was still watching the energetic redheaded little girl with a smile.

Steve let out a sigh of relief. A good sign.

Just hope nothing triggers him. 

Steve took in a deep breath. “And…who are all of you?”

“Leon.”

“Asher.”

“Jayden.”

“Michael.”

Steve nodded. “Nice to meet all of you. And…the others…including…uhm…the unconscious one?” (Haha, Soren. XD)

Queen_of_Alvastia
                      @queen_of_alvastia
                        • Total Posts: 612

@freedomwriter76 TIGHTS? LOL Did I just read that…. Yeah Payton and Trevyn are probably in total agreement with Leon XD

🥰#TorrynVelgardProtectionSquad🥰

Elishavet Elroi
                        @elishavet-pidyon

@freedomwriter76

Thank you! Quickly puts on glasses.

Eagles are wonderful creatures. Viktor’s bird is named Esen, which I think means “heaven’s wind” or “wisdom” in Eishlagair. (I’m not sure on the translation.)

@keilah-h

That’s a good idea. That way, we can come back and do this again, but can change anything we need to.

So, for my characters.

Viktor: at 13 (actually 14, but due to the situations surrounding their adoption, they all have wrong ages.) he’s ’5 4” but growing (eventually), dark brown hair that’s beginning to curl, but isn’t yet. It is cut in the Yartassite style, which is at the ear, then the nape of the neck, then trimmed at his mother likes. (It actually looks a bit like Janner Wingfeather’s hair cut). Olive toned skin, keen dark brown eyes. Tall straight nose that is nearly Greek, but not an extreme hawk. Dressed like an ancient Lithuanian/saxon. Grey tunic, red-brown mantle(which if you remember, he gave away earlier, so he doesn’t have it anymore.), cross tied soft-soled leather boots, etc. He carries a sword, sling, and a shepherd’s script that has slinging stones in it. He’s better at fistcuffs than sword fighting, but he also lives in an age when everyone knows the basics of fighting.

Alyona: at 12 (nearer 11) she is ‘4 11″ and growing. She has long black hair that falls a hand above her knees and us usually braided. It’s never been cut. She also has a near Grecian Nose and olive toned skin, although she’s a bit lighter than Viktor’s, due to wearing a shawl to protect her head from the sun. She either has hazel green eyes, or dark brown like Viktor. She is wearing a soft grey-brown tunica over a longer white dress, with a woven belt at the waist. An embroidered shawl is over her head, and drapes across her shoulders and down her back. Soft skin boots are on her feet. She has a sling and script if stones as well. Both are tucked into her belt, as are Viktor’s. (Only his are in his belt.)

Ocran: I don’t know so much about his appearance, but I know he’s dark headed and sharp featured with a square chin. (Does this sound right to anyone? @godlyfantasy-12 ?) He carries a horn to call his retainers. He is a VILLAIN.

And, I think that’s all. Anything I’m forgetting?

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Anonymous

@elishavet-pidyon. You’re Welcome! 😀

Aaah, cool! 😉 Sounds epic!

Anonymous

@queen_of_alvastia. You SURE did! XD

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h
                                • Total Posts: 4732

@freedomwriter76 All of the characters currently in the RP.

@koshka
                                You kidding? I love your ranks and stuff!

@elishavet-pidyon
                                @godlyfantasy12

@e-m-trepke
                                @hallie-jean @power I’m doing the charries from our RP, too which we really need to start back up!

I’ll do mine:

Feather Greystone: I’m not too sure about her age. I think she’s in her early 20’s. She’s 5’8″, with blonde-tan hair that goes down to her shoulders (I think), grayish-brown eyes. She’s wearing white armor with pink-and-yellow markings and paint flecks on it, and carries a rifle. She’s the wife of Crosshair and mother of Jareth (who she named after her friend/mentor).

Rinzler Bradley: I think he’s 18-19 in this RP; in his actual story he might be older. He is 5’11”. He has wild black hair and brown eyes. He wears a black bodysuit with glowing orange lines (look up “Tron Legacy light-suits” to get an idea of what that looks like). He wields two orange discs that attach to his back and can be used like throwing stars. He’s not exactly related to anyone in the RP, but he does have a sister named Aurelia.

Crosshair Greystone: He’s probably somewhere in his mid/late 20’s. He’s 6’4″, and his short hair is gray due to a mutation. He has brown eyes which sorta have an automatic judgmental slant to them, and he’s wearing armor a little like Feather’s, but it’s dark gray with red markings. (You can look him up to see what he looks like, since he’s not technically my character. Just look up “star wars clone trooper crosshair” or something along that line.) He also carries a rifle and also has a small pistol holstered on his belt. You guys already know his relationship to Feather and Jareth.

Jareth Greystone: I’m not actually sure how tall he is yet, but he’s probably 6 years old in this RP if that helps. He has brown eyes and tan-colored hair. I’m not quite sure what he’s wearing, but probably something many of your charries would recognize (unlike his parents’ armor). He doesn’t have any weapons, obviously, but he has his pet, Crow.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Elishavet Elroi
                                @elishavet-pidyon

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12

*Sniff*

Yes, I’m crying. Yes, I’m ok. Why am I crying?

Y’all, what’s about to happen is a shadow of a scene I’m planning with for my book.

Yeah, I can’t really explain.

*Sniffle*

Viktor

A strange ache beat inside Viktor’s heart. He missed his father, yes, but he was glad to have a father.

“What about her?” He was glad November had found words, because Viktor had lost his.

Riker smiled. “Iris. She’s beautiful…wonderful…in every single way.”

Viktor swallowed and darted a look at the windows above. This man aught to still be with his daughter, and the culprits that had separated them were up there in the tower.

And lurking somewhere on the grounds.

“Riker, I’m going to help you up. If you can’t walk, don’t worry. I don’t expect you to.”

Viktor watched as Riker adjusted, a slow anger stirring into his fear.

‘so help me Lord.’

“Do you think you can stand?” Mikkel said quietly, with some concern.

“I…I can try.”

If this man was going to get out of here, it wouldn’t happen on his own. Viktor shifted to crouch beside Riker and pulled the man’s arm over his shoulder.

“Lean on me, sir. I can play crutch.”

Viewing 15 posts - 1,486 through 1,500 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >