Character Art Exchange

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Character Art Exchange

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 917 total)
  • Author
    Louise Fowler
    @perfectfifths
      • Total Posts: 726

@aysia-serene My character Criss (a couple pages back) hasn’t been done 😉

Currently reading Les Miserables

Kate Flournoy
      @kate-flournoy
        • Total Posts: 3976

@Aysia-Serene These characters haven’t been done yet.

Erika Paige, female, nineteen. Tall, a little bony, dark-ish skin and a light dusting of freckles, with grey-green eyes and a veritable mop of brilliant red hair. She’s a mechanic… her story is steampunk, so she makes steam-powered robots and drones and such… and she also dresses like a Victorian era lady, mostly in dark grey skirts and white blouses, with the sleeves tucked up and usually stained with oil, like her hands. Confident and practical, with an unusually mischievous sense of humor…

Kathryn: A slip of a girl, she is a scientist but looks like she would be better suited for the role of a teacher. She is 22, but looks younger. Slim, she has long dark hair that always tends to frazzle and get in her face. She is pale, with wide watchful eyes and an almost constant furrow on her brow. Her face is narrow, her expression generally pensive and distant. She lives in a futuristic type of setting, though I’ve not thought about clothing much…

Criss – a slave (Trajan’s slave to be exact, but more like his companion) dark hair, light brown eyes, a little tanned; not a big young man but strong from physical work; quiet and reserved; wears a leather cuff on his left wrist and a tag in his left ear to identify him as a slave

Fereleth. Female. Thousands of years old; looks about thirty except for her silvery-white hair. Reserved but warm, discreet but perceptive; usually has a very thoughtful, almost pensive look about her. Loves animals. Gifted with the ability to manipulate light, mostly using her hands.

Edelmar. Male. Twenty eight. Medium height; very solidly built, with large, strong hands and big feet. Flyaway red hair; tons of freckles. Painfully shy. Widower and devoted father to his one little girl. Wants a simple life with a farm and cows, and to grow pumpkins and watch the world go quietly by how it should.

Taren. Female. Sixteen, very small, long auburn hair and brown eyes. Quiet. A little intense. Sympathetic. Undercover spy. From a strongly nomadic (almost Arabic) culture; dresses like a desert-dweller.

I think that’s all of them… correct me if I missed a few.

Snapper
        @dragon-snapper
          • Total Posts: 3515

@kate-flournoy Glad you like it! 😛
          *goes to find new profile pic*

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Gracie
          @graciegirl
            • Total Posts: 889

@aysia-serene Thanks! 😊

*is probably geeking out about something*

Gracie
            @graciegirl
              • Total Posts: 889

Oh, @kate-Flournoy, @perfectfifths thank you guys for helping me figure out how to do the picture thing! 😄

*is probably geeking out about something*

Louise Fowler
              @perfectfifths

@graciegirl No problem! 😀

Kate Flournoy
                @kate-flournoy

@Graciegirl sure. I’m not the most knowledgeable with that sort of stuff myself, but glad I was able to help. 😉

Joy Mastron
                  @i-j-anderson
                    • Total Posts: 81

@kate-flournoy That was…brilliant and very helpful! Thank you for compiling them! 😀

I’m in the middle of a picture right now, but I’m going to try and do Taren and/or Fereleth next.

Kate Flournoy
                    @kate-flournoy

@I-J-Anderson *bows* Smeagol and I share a motto, and that is ‘always be helpful’. XD

Okay! Have fun. 😀

Emma Flournoy
                      @emma-flournoy
                        • Total Posts: 1352

Guy, all of these!! Wow. I hope someday some of you are going to enter art contests.

@Ethryndal
                        That picture of Dallan! XD
                        I’d definitely see him with more of a mean and self-centered sneering expression than that drawing has, but hey, if he was nice, maybe he’d have that happy sort of face! 😀
                        And the drawing itself…the SHADING! It’s so real.

Ethryndal
                        @ethryndal
                          • Total Posts: 1013

@Emma-Flournoy Heh, funny thing, that. I was going to enter HSLDA’s art contest, but being my lazy self, forgot to submit by the deadline. Oh well.

Oh. Drat. Well, I suppose he was in an unusually happy mood. And believe it or not, he’s the first drawing I’ve ever done with that much shading without a reference picture. I’m extremely proud of myself. 🙂

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Emma Flournoy
                          @emma-flournoy
                            • Total Posts: 1352

@Ethryndal Oops. 😛

You’ve reason be proud. Good shading adds so much, and impromptu?! 🙂

Ethryndal
                            @ethryndal
                              • Total Posts: 1013

😀

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Joy Mastron
                              @i-j-anderson
                                • Total Posts: 81

Okay guys, I’ve drawn a lot, lets see how well I fare describing my characters. Well, technically character. I’ve drawn her a million times, I’m curious to see how you guys picture her.

Jane Anderson, though widely and most commonly known as “Insanity Jane”, is 25 or so, and has insanely wild, curly golden blonde/brown hair that usually has a few tiny braids in it. Her eyes are piercingly silver, and she has an angular face with high cheekbones. She’s pretty darn tall and wears a long coat/vest thing that has no sleeves and knee-length brown boots. Her personality is layered. With most she puts on a very hyperactive, chipper mood. To people she knows very well, she has an intense side, but she is very introspective and keeps herself to herself. Her setting is fantasy, but looks more like pirate or historical fiction, and she has a tattoo of a dragon in the shape of a triquetra on her left shoulder.

Azia Cutthroat, Jane’s alias from when she was a teenager, is an assassin. She has Jane’s description, however, her hair is bleached and cropped short in a longer pixie style. She wears cloaks and hoods and whatnot as long as it’s black. When she’s “working”, she wears a steel masquerade mask and has multiple ear piercings.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Joy Mastron.
                                Louise Fowler
                                @perfectfifths

@i-j-anderson Oooh, challenge accepted! I don’t know if I’d do the Azia alias, but I’ll definitely try Jane herself! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 917 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >